Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction (16489 Views)

Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by atlwireles: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2013
ziccoit:

Thank you and thank you and thank you.

My predictions: GEJ will fail to secure PDP ticket for 2nd term. He will either fail or voluntarily drop the intention to rerun. The Atiku's group will go back to PDP. A Northern Muslim will clinch the PDP Presidential ticket. APC too will feed another Northern Muslim as her presidential flag bearer. The SSner and SEner will be at lost as to who to support now that their GEJ is out of the equation. Their elders would be bought and used to crumble any kind of resistant from those region youths.
If GEJ now insist on maintaining the present scenario, APC and the Nigerians will laugh last by 2015. Either way Mr GEJ is a goner.

Very interesting, but Jesus is high on the throne and the enemy is caged already. I just wonder why you muslim don't seek your own country, mainly without the xtains in this country You cannot stand us, why not seek a peaceful breakup of this country.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

Amechi invited Wole Soyinka in order to get support of the Pirates.
Amechi invited IBB in order to penetrate his network.
Amechi is just looking for how to be relevant beyond the Rivers State. But these Boko Haram Governors won't help him. He doesn't know how they perceive him.

Ok, let me ask you sincerely.

What would you do if you are to be in amaechi's shoes?

- President's wife harassing and embarrassing you after giving them 1.8 million votes (the highest)?

- Minister with backing of the president telling everyone that he's going to give you sleepless nights? a

- President appointing a commissioner of police in your state to harass and intimidate your commissioners

12 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by eagleeye2: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2013
why is everyone shouting ethnic this, ethnic that.........
when Asari and Clark were threatening the rest of us, did anybody shout ethnicity?
GEJ, and his boys thought that it is only the Ijaws and Igbos that will take him back to Aso Rock come 2015...... well he still has time for Horse Trading and making amends.

7 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by ckkris: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Ok, let me ask you sincerely.

What would you do if you are to be in amaechi's shoes?

- President's wife harassing and embarrassing you after giving them 1.8 million votes (the highest)?

- Minister with backing of the president telling everyone that he's going to give you sleepless nights? a

- President appointing a commissioner of police in your state to harass and intimate your commissioners
Amechi has the right to join Boko Haram people to falsify Census, & ensure that nothing works in Nigeria, except pilgrimage to Mecca, of course based on oil money, whereas Egbeda town with 13 oil wells has nothing to show for it.
The minister may be very familiar with the 5 billion naira, Rivers state money, that was paid into private account in a bank on Azikiwe street, for which EFCC interrogated some officials. President Jonathan is not as soft as presume.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Nwa Teacher: U guys have clearly shown us that this is northen Moslem movement to regain power from the sourthern christians. Your pdp faction is for self deceit not for the interest of Nigeria. Born to rule mentality is very dangerous
Which "SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN"? Dude, abeg identify urself for what u are: A Southeastern Christian. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by eagleeye2: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:
Amechi has the right to join Boko Haram people to falsify Census, & ensure that nothing works in Nigeria, except pilgrimage to Mecca, of course based on oil money, whereas Egbeda town with 13 oil wells has nothing to show for it.
The minister may be very familiar with the 5 billion naira, Rivers state money, that was paid into private account in a bank on Azikiwe street, for which EFCC interrogated some officials. President Jonathan is not as soft as presume.
Stop sounding emotional. GEJ turned a blind eye when Amaechi was openly being disrespected. This was a guy that gave GEJ over 90% of Rivers State Vote, but GEJ is too weak or to proud to call his wife and wike to order.
If you were in Amaechi's Shoes what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

APC will not even win one street in the entire south east during the presidential elections.some people might vote ngige during the gubernatorial but 99.99999% of igbos would never vote APC during the presidential polls
So, go ahead and vote PDP. Not only will u get the same uve been getting for 14yrs, but u'll also be voting a truly, and bonafide, Northern Party. See the messed up situation you find urself in?

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Rhino5dm: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

What money and which MINISTER? Nyesom Wike? shocked

Amaechi is never a saint but he's far far more credible and lesser evil than a all of them. Nyesom Wike is a daylight thief that can't point to a single Project he executed when he was the chairman of Obio /Akpor LGA, the richest LGA in Nigeria; Richer than Ebonyi, Ekiti,Gombe,Yobe.

Patience Jonathan was caught with 109 million dollars via her handler one Nancy Ebere, the case file is still open in EFCC.

Peter Odili is the useless among all of them. He looted and looted rivers state blindly and even went on to build a world class hospital in south Africa. His only grace was his wife, the high court judge that helped him secure a perpetual restraining order from court stopping EFCC from arresting him.

In Amaechi's voice " Take my name and take Nyesom Wike's name and compare our worth, even though I've held more important position than him"
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by 3ace(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2013
Nwa Teacher: U guys have clearly shown us that this is northen Moslem movement to regain power from the sourthern christians. Your pdp faction is for self deceit not for the interest of Nigeria. Born to rule mentality is very dangerous
All politicians are always fighting for their interest. They don't care whether you exist.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2013
eagle,eye:

Stop sounding emotional. GEJ turned a blind eye when Amaechi was openly being disrespected. This was a guy that gave GEJ over 90% of Rivers State Vote, but GEJ is too weak or to proud to call his wife and wike to order.
If you were in Amaechi's Shoes what will you do?

Bros River state people voted in GEJ because he was from the south-south nothing else!! It has got nothing to do with amaechi!! Come 2015 he will win resoundly in Rivers again.

BTw this PDP crisis has got nothing to do with the River state crisis,it is simply because the North wants to come back to power.Amaechi should try contesting the presidency and see how his new friends will react.

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2013
kingoflag: So, go ahead and vote PDP. Not only will u get the same uve been getting for 14yrs, but u'll also be voting a truly, and bonafide, Northern Party. See the messed up situation you find urself in?

Northern party ko southern party ni!! It can be a northern party for all I care.As long as GEJ is contesting on the platform of PDP I will still vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by jmaine: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Sorry mate. If GEJ can't win the PDP primary, he cannot even run in the general election.

He is finished.

Lol . .You are extremely naive . . .with the antagonist forming a break away faction . . The remaining Valid majority is all for the great man GEJ cool

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2013
kingoflag: Which "SOUTHERN CHRISTIAN"? Dude, abeg identify urself for what u are: A Southeastern Christian. Thanks in advance.

Bros the entire xtians of SS/SE/MB/sothern Kaduna/xtian niger/xtian adamawa/xtian bauchi will still vote in GEJ.

The yoruba xtians can continue licking Tinubus bombom for all I care

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Mesico2(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:

Northern Peoples Congress, NPC, now disguised as APC. Back to 1960, only that no one is yet playing the role the Sardauna, perhaps because the Middle Belt are no longer the servants of the born-to-rule. The Middle Belt will definitely vote with the SS, SE, & 50% of the SW. Saraki is now proving to be more Hausa/fulani than Yoruba. But how far can they push their luck? This is 2013, not 1803.
Bro which Middle Bet are u talking about? Please don't forget Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa are out of GEJ range now. And again think of Benue, the last election there, the total numbers of ACN & ANPP voters was much more than what PDP has. So please stop thinking GEJ will win MB.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Demdem(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2013
The beginning of the end for retardeen. I have no doubt in my mind that he will see himself in kirikiri before 2015.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Mesico2: Bro which Middle Bet are u talking about? Please don't forget Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa are out of GEJ range now. And again think of Benue, the last election there, the total numbers of ACN & ANPP voters was much more than what PDP has. So please stop thinking GEJ will win MB.

If you think Benue and Nassarawa xtians will vote in a hausa-fulani muslim then you need to have your head re-examined.The same Benue that has suffered incessant attcks by hausa-fulani gunmen or the nassarawa xtians that were forced to form the ombatse militia to protect them from the attcks of these gunmen.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Mesico2: Bro which Middle Bet are u talking about? Please don't forget Kwara, Niger and Nasarawa are out of GEJ range now. And again think of Benue, the last election there, the total numbers of ACN & ANPP voters was much more than what PDP has. So please stop thinking GEJ will win MB.

If you think Benue and Nassarawa xtians will vote in a hausa-fulani muslim then you need to have your head re-examined.The same Benue that has suffered incessant attcks by hausa-fulani gunmen or the nassarawa xtians that were forced to form the ombatse militia to protect them from the attcks of these gunmen.

It is even easier for a hausa-fulani muslim to win in the southeast than for them to win in this middle belt region.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2013

It is even easier for a hausa-fulani muslim to win in the southeast than for them to win in this middle belt region.

Plateau,Taraba,Sothern Kadunna have also suffered grievous attack from this gunmen.Part of the reasons behind the current taraba crisis is even religion.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2013
The rise and fall of the acclaimed largest party in Nigeria!!

I love this.......... cool grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by lacosanostra: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2013
every idiot is now called progressive,am not a fan of GEJ,bt 4 me dogs should not eat dogs nd there should be respect among thieves this is d opposite of what Atiku nd co,APC are doing,they are all one nd same,4 yrs they are d same ones in d political space
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Wily1Wily: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2013
taharqa: See them. All, except for 2 wayward ones, are d usual suspects. We know why they are agitating. 'BorntoRule' things...
Senator Boko Mohammed Haram Ali Ndume
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by djfaithy: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2013
Kanwulia: I LOOOOOVE NORTHERNERS I SWEAR!!!
They have BALLS!!!! I mean BIG BALLS!!!!
The weaknesses of this OPE ati APE ati ODDDDDE called GEJ will be more glaring to the world! grin

MummmmmuNI is busy running to AREA GOD-FATHER OBJ for solutions!!!

OYAAAAAA OOOOOOH!

ABURI ACCORD!!!! Part 2. Venue? ADAMAWA STATE!!!

Gooooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!!! cool

This is DEMOCRACY AT WORK!!!' OYA COME AND RIG!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che che!!!
. Let me laugh with you ja ja ja ja ja ja ja........what jona does not seems to understand is that, obasanjo is the most unreliable man ever liveth, quote me "come 2015, jonathan will get the kinda AD governors treatment".....he will assure him and even stand by him but he (obasanjo) will betray him(jonthan)....OWU people don't easily forgive,but they won't engage with you in physical or verbal battle,.....isn't it obvious that obasanjo had cold on saturday but suddenly showed up at aso rock on sunday morning ....definitely he wasn't at the convention so as not to witness "the show of shame" ( which he's likely to have masterminded).....leave those creek boys,let them keep blabbing on NL, come 2015 they will know politics is different from militancy.

7 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by teskyg: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2013
2015 coast is clear.North VS south.Southerners,open your eyes and Ears.Its do or Die .
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Demdem(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2013
djfaithy: . Let me laugh with you ja ja ja ja ja ja ja........what jona does not seems to understand is that, obasanjo is the most unreliable man ever liveth, quote me "come 2015, jonathan will get the kinda AD governors treatment".....he will assure him and even stand by him but he (obasanjo) will betray him(jonthan)....OWU people don't easily forgive,but they won't engage with you in physical or verbal battle,.....isn't it obvious that obasanjo had cold on saturday but suddenly showed up at aso rock on sunday morning ....definitely he wasn't at the convention so as not to witness "the show of shame" ( which he's likely to have masterminded).....leave those creek boys,let them keep blabbing on NL, come 2015 they will know politics is different from militancy.

Obj will stick to his words. He told us in the presence of retardeen himself on live TV that Jonathan will go for one tenure. Obj hasn't forgotten if retardeen has. Obj will surely actualise this.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2013
payless:

Are you blind? Four senators from the list are not from the North. I thought you all said Boko Haram was the hand work of Buhari? You are all clueless and confused bunch of id10ts.
Thanks for the observation. Maybe to them every northerner is boko haram which makes namadi sambo bolo haram as well.

Indeed judging by the number of northerners in PDP, going by their mindless propaganda, old PDP was the biggest boko haram party in Nigeria!

Mindless hateful tribal jingoist.!

Shameless hypocrites!

8 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by pokur: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros the entire xtians of SS/SE/MB/sothern Kaduna/xtian niger/xtian adamawa/xtian bauchi will still vote in GEJ.

The yoruba xtians can continue licking Tinubus bombom for all I care
Erm.....am sure am not included in that ur combo,am I bro?.I didn't ask u to speak for me and mine,speak for urself.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Wily1Wily: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

What money and which MINISTER? Nyesom Wike? shocked

Amaechi is never a saint but he's far far more credible and lesser evil than a all of them. Nyesom Wike is a daylight thief that can't point to a single Project he executed when he was the chairman of Obio /Akpor LGA, the richest LGA in Nigeria; Richer than Ebonyi, Ekiti,Gombe,Yobe.

Patience Jonathan was caught with 109 million dollars via her handler one Nancy Ebere, the case file is still open in EFCC.

Peter Odili is the useless among all of them. He looted and looted rivers state blindly and even went on to build a world class hospital in south Africa. His only grace was his wife, the high court judge that helped him secure a perpetual restraining order from court stopping EFCC from arresting him.

In Amaechi's voice " Take my name and take Nyesom Wike's name and compare our worth, even though I've held more important position than him"
But Tinubu is a bigger Thief than Wike and Odili, but tribalism didn't allow you see that, instead you are one of his strong supporters,

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2013
Demdem:

Obj will stick to his words. He told us in the presence of retardeen himself on live TV that Jonathan will go for one tenure. Obj hasn't forgotten if retardeen has. Obj will surely actualise this.

The same obj who could not secure re-election for his daughter in a common senatorial election.Wetin dat one fit do

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Bensonn: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2013
Mr chukwudi.

My friend if dont know sometin you keep quiet, dont be disgracing yourself, you keep hammering christian this! christain that! Are you in Nassarawa or benue or kaduna? You are busy beating your chest vaguely and aimlessly, laden and enchanted with religious and tribal bitterness you keep spewing trash. Who told you that Gej will win Nassarawa? Nassarawa is an Apc state and the christian Eggon/mada region who are even the christians are all in APC with APC's senator solomon ewuga representing them, the last senator before ewuga was mrs patricia akwashiki of ANPP now APC, so if you are talking of Nassarawa xtians, they are rooted in apc. Coming to nassarawa west. Look at the names of the above stated senators in the ''new PDP'' you will see Abdullahi Adamu, hmmmn, that man is the ''sarkin yarkin KEFFI'' infact he alone can divert abt 80% of votes in that zone. Infact he is d only person that cld win an election with a PDP logo in Nassarawa west. Waddada and co failed. Then the other zone is ofcourse apc. So if sen adamu joins the 'new pdp' faction,then PDP in nassarawa for Gej is dead and buried. And for the few christians you are boasting about, they are totally rooted with their Eggon hero solomon ewuga who is an APC stalwart. So dont stay in onitsha,enugu or aba or even your village and be beating ur chest on what u dont know.

11 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

The same obj who could not secure re-election for his daughter in a common senatorial election.Wetin dat one fit do

Then Retardeen is the most foolish to bring him to the present equation to calm nerves. Locally, Obj has never even be so loved by his people, afterall he was imposed on them in the first place. Secondly, anything that has to do with the killer party is no longer wanted in SW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Causes Pandemonium In Sokoto / Plateau Gov. Mutfwang Introduces Subsidized Metro Buses As Palliative Measure / Witches And Wizards Warn Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.