Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction (16491 Views)

Anti-saraki Senators Back Down, Rally Round Embattled Senate President / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP / Baraje-led PDP Faction Give Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by gleaf: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2013
[b][/b][quote author=Clerverly]GEJ: Going! Going!! G....? Insincere9igerian your oga is now a toast. Better step up with your team or be ready to go back to the labour market in 2015. And for your info,there would be no vacancy in our daring APC.

Up APC!!![/qu

HEAD OR TAIL ,APC is loosing out....
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by faithynuvo(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2013
i dey laugh ooooo tongue
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2013
PapaBrowne: Is it any surprise that all the names are from a single region in the country? Is it it evident already that it is the same born to rule mentality that is driving their decisions. Only Amaechi and his 2 senators are non northerners.

The same people who intensified Boko Haram just to make live to their promise of making the country ungovernable. Now Boko Haram is literally over and they are beginning to show face one by one.

Just one word: As they gathered together in 2011, so shall they gather again in 2015. A sthey were beaten in a landslide in 2011, so shall they be shattered again in 2015

The other senators don't want their names in print for security reasons. grin
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by victorD3: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2013
IS Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume not tha Boko Haram sponsor that was jailed and released on bail?

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2013
contact lenz: I fore see the impeachment of gej. The retardeen is in big trouble tongue grin tongue
21st century foooooool, how can you open your mouth to talk trash am disappointed in you.. undecided undecided
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
Bensonn: Mr chukwudi.

My friend if dont know sometin you keep quiet, dont be disgracing yourself, you keep hammering christian this! christain that! Are you in Nassarawa or benue or kaduna? You are busy beating your chest vaguely and aimlessly, laden and enchanted with religious and tribal bitterness you keep spewing trash. Who told you that Gej will win Nassarawa? Nassarawa is an Apc state and the christian Eggon/mada region who are even the christians are all in APC with APC's senator solomon ewuga representing them, the last senator before ewuga was mrs patricia akwashiki of ANPP now APC, so if you are talking of Nassarawa xtians, they are rooted in apc. Coming to nassarawa west. Look at the names of the above stated senators in the ''new PDP'' you will see Abdullahi Adamu, hmmmn, that man is the ''sarkin yarkin KEFFI'' infact he alone can divert abt 80% of votes in that zone. Infact he is d only person that cld win an election with a PDP logo in Nassarawa west. Waddada and co failed. Then the other zone is ofcourse apc. So if sen adamu joins the 'new pdp' faction,then PDP in nassarawa for Gej is dead and buried. And for the few christians you are boasting about, they are totally rooted with their Eggon hero solomon ewuga who is an APC stalwart. So dont stay in onitsha,enugu or aba or even your village and be beating ur chest on what u dont know.
Not only him, but most of Jonathan supporters are banking on this ethic card so much. For someone like , e who stayed in the north and have recently travelled extensively within the north, they are in for a shocker.

The perception of Jonathan in the north is currently at a very low ebb and the religious card needs high motivation to work effectively for a christian since we chrisitians are usually more apolitical than Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Afolabs101: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2013
taharqa: Lol... Keep foooling yourself there, Bros. As at today, GEJ fully controls 31 State Delegates. He controls d Board of Trustees, NEC and now, NWC. In fact, d reason for d Desperation shown by these Rebels is cos they know that d PDP Presidential Primary as at today is all but settled....

GEJ does have a good chance of winning the primaries as he can count on the delegates of the PDP opposition states, giving him 28 to the "New PDP's" 8 so far.

However, even if he wins the primaries, if these New PDP Governors go against him in the election, GEJ will be facing an opposition of 20 states to his 16. That will most likely lead to a run-off.

All it takes is for a Tambuwal or Lamido to defect to APC and be given the ticket. You might find some PDP Governors doing what Tinubu and Co did to Ribadu in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by funken: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2013
I cringe and I shake my head when I read the amount of ethnic and religious venom being spewed on this thread. Please ask yourselves what you want to see for Nigeria (1st) and what you want to see in its president.

95% of Nigerians on the street do not care who rules them..what they care about is if they will get the next meal on the table for themselves and their families. I bet some of them don't even know the name of the president of the country (yes i say this) talk less of the name of the PDP chairman or the governors that have formed a parallel PDP.

If Nigeria divides today, who is going to pay for it? Everyone, plus all the people spewing ethnic and religious venom on this thread.

Come to think of it, the people you are all rooting for, do they know you exist? Do they care about you? Please think deeply and answer.

Vote your conscience come 2015. Vote who you think will better your lot in Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Sagamite(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2013
PapaBrowne: Is it any surprise that all the names are from a single region in the country? Is it it evident already that it is the same born to rule mentality that is driving their decisions. Only Amaechi and his 2 senators are non northerners.

The same people who intensified Boko Haram just to make live to their promise of making the country ungovernable. Now Boko Haram is literally over and they are beginning to show face one by one.

Just one word: As they gathered together in 2011, so shall they gather again in 2015. A sthey were beaten in a landslide in 2011, so shall they be shattered again in 2015

And what did the Silverback Gorilla person called Jonathan do when Boko Haram members were being found in residence of Northern politicians?

Nothing?

Don't blame them, blame the person called Jonathan for being so impeccably reetarded.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by jmaine: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2013
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the great. . . .

Giving haters sleepless nights since 2011 grin

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
. . . . . . .in other news; jona the f.ool from the fish area is presently having sleepless nights
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by eio2013: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2013
From the list, its obvious its the North against GEJ.
APC turn is around the corner. When its time to elect their presidential candidate, the party will be buried.

Clerverly: GEJ: Going! Going!! G....? Insincere9igerian your oga is now a toast. Better step up with your team or be ready to go back to the labour market in 2015. And for your info,there would be no vacancy in our daring APC.

Up APC!!!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2013
[quote author=ckkris][/quote]
When was boko haram so created and was at the helm of affairs? what are asserting is as stupid and ridi culous as someone saying that massob was created by the entire people of the south east.

boko haram problem started during the tenure of yaradua. It was Jonathan's indecisiveness, weakness and incompetence that allowed the problem to get out of hand before his recent belated actions.

a more effective leader would have nipped the problem in the bid within three months . But with Jonathan, nothing gets done until a problem becomes a predicament. Slow poke.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by eio2013: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Yes oh. APC will lose at the end....

gleaf: [b][/b]
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by blessed4ever: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by macddonald(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmmmmm....! I wish.... I wish... Nigerian politician one day will seek God first before acting on their selfish interest.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by fasbat(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2013
kzokul: All of them are northern senators na. Only magnus abe from the south south and ajibola south west. Just two from the whole south as amaechi is the only south in th midst of boko haram governors. Still waiting for the house of rep led by tambuwal from the north to declare. We are watching how this drama will end anyways.
SO ITS NOT APC THAT IS BH,ITS NOW PDP ,ABI? U NEVER SEE ANYTHING YET,UR PRINCIPAL LOOKED KNACKERED,DAZED, OVERWHELMED WHEN MEETING D FACTRICTIOUS PDP GOVS,TELL HIM TO GO LEARN POLITRICKING,D GAME IS UP FOR HIM...EDWIN CLARK WILL NOT RESCUE HIM INCLUDING SOME NAIRALANDERS!
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by dayanmo(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Premier Fortune Properties Ltd,

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:

A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.
A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2013

@Papabrown, I need to ask you some vital questions in the private please
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2013
[b]funny how now people are shouting northern this, northern that . . . .when the rogue Asari and the archaic Clark were shouting up and down playing the ethnic card, you all didn't think they will be a backlash? let them come and and threaten again!! the two fo.ols played on the northerners sensitivity as if their support is not needed, now the frog is hopping around begging OBJ to intercede.
As for those shouting middle belt, nassarawa is a no go area - abdullahi Adamu is the only strong PDP presence in that state and where is he now? Taraba is a twin state to Adamawa and will always tilt towards turaki, Niger is gone - Aliyu has absolute control, Kwara is Saraki chiefdom, Kogi cannot be predicted, benue - the tivs(the overwhelming majority in benue) have now been given the perfect opportunity to push Mark out of the power equation which they will gladly capitalize on. You are now left with Plateau which is probably the only central state that Jona's pdp can play the religious card.
It is still early in the day but whatever the outcome, all I know is [size=15pt]JONA GO BEG!! HIM GO BEG[/size]!![/b] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2013
ckkris:
APC = NPC = GAMJI.
APC is the political wing of Boko Haram. Its purely a Moslem Party, with an Islamic agenda. APC is not as national as PDP, in which all Nigerians have equal right to contend for their rights. APC belong to Tinubu, Buhari, and now Atiku. PDP is where every Nigerian is welcome, to challenge other Nigerians. In the APC, no one can challenge the dictator Buhari, the Senior Prefect of area boys, Tinubu, or Atiku, whose only desire is to SWALLOW NIGERIA.

You speak like a typical illiterate or semi-literate Nigerian person.
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by danny301: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
I believe GEJ is the calmest President in the history of Nigeria. He does not deserve the trouble he is facing presently. In my own opinion, the man has good plans for Nigeria and he is doing his best (even if his best is not good enough).He man should be allowed to concentrate on governance instead of troubles here and there. Kwankwaso,Aliyu , Ameachi etc, should
also concentrate on governing their states which is their primary assignments because as it's now, i doubt if these govs can spend 1 week at a stretch in their respective states. And having said that, let me say, that those playing ethnic and tribal cards are not helping GEJ, because i do not see how anybody can be the president of this present Nigeria without the support of North (hausas) and south-west (i'm not from any of the two zones). South-south/south-east that is the support base of GEJ put together is not up to the population south-west alone and politics is a game of number.GEJ needs every part of the country to be the President and for that to happen we must stop playing ethnic and tribal cards.

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by nedu666: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2013
notin new, when obj was in power, the north opposed him, they remembered that they needed sharia law, strangely when yaradua took over, the zeal for sharia died, one would have expected that yaradua who wanted to stone a woman to death for adultery would push for total sharia but hell no it was politics, now GEJ is in power, and we see boko haram going haywire, gangup by atiku starts, samething he did to obj so notin new. he had govs also siding him.

my take is obj will not support atiku faction no matter what because should atiku assume power obj will hear wennnn. oyinyola is the mole in the pdp faction.

secondly, most people assume all nigerians are politically enlightened and free from poverty as they are, alas that is not the case. come election day, money will be exchanged for voters card, election returning officers will abscond, ballot boxes will be snatched, infact the more desperate politicians will overwhelm the system

atiku would neva leave pdp, because he knows that apc will not accomodate his ambition, pdm does not have the time factor to start building a political base, kwankaso and his fellow travellers are only trying to be relevant but come 2015 when they want to install their stooge to take over power they will beg jonathan, then they will know that their are other politicians in the state eyeing governorship post and will side GEJ to get it

pdp will not expell atiku, not now but by 2015, preferably 30 days to start of general elections, by then he will be fighting for reinstatement or will jump ship

most nairalanders will not step out of their house to vote but rather seat down and type rubbish

most nairalanders have never contested an election yet assume they are political gurus

2 Likes

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
taharqa: See them. All, except for 2 wayward ones, are d usual suspects. We know why they are agitating. 'BorntoRule' things...

I need to ask you some vital question in the private please, how can I send a private mail here please?
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by MostHigh: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2013
Somehow that Infamouse CIA report on nigeria and her disentegration in 2015 is beginning to garner more credibility

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Evyuc(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2013
contact lenz: I fore see the impeachment of gej. The retardeen is in big trouble tongue grin tongue
keep on dreaming till 2019
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2013
chukwudi44:

Mumu as it stands GEJ is already in control of the PDP.That is why the loosers has to storm out of the convention.Mind you it is not forming factions that matter but rather been recognised by INEC.Even if 2 million senators recognise them and INEC does not all their efforts would have been in vain.Just continue fooling yourselves.

My guy you truly need to educate some of these e-warriors. This is not the first faction in PDP, it happened in 2006 and how far did they go? The problem with many of the people here is the fear of seeing GEJ as a presidential candidate. They would prefer to meet Atiku, Kwakwanso, Aliyu or any of these rebellious men as a candidate, knowing fully well that GEJ is performing and at the right time,his work will campaign for him to trash their Buhari or any of their candidate. So to them, GEJ going down now is the only way they can win against people like Atiku and co

1 Like

Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2013
danny301: I believe GEJ is the calmest President in the history of Nigeria. He does not deserve the trouble he is facing presently. In my own opinion, the man has good plans for Nigeria and he is doing his best (even if his best is not good enough).He man should be allowed to concentrate on governance instead of troubles here and there. Kwankwaso,Aliyu , Ameachi etc, should
also concentrate on governing their states which is their primary assignments because as it's now, i doubt if these govs can spend 1 week at a stretch in their respective states. And having said that, let me say, that those playing ethnic and tribal cards are not helping GEJ, because i do not see how anybody can be the president of this present Nigeria without the support of North (hausas) and south-west (i'm not from any of the two zones). South-south/south-east that is the support base of GEJ put together is not up to the population south-west alone and politics is a game of number.GEJ needs every part of the country to be the President and for that to happen we must stop playing ethnic and tribal cards.

Bros the southwest do not have more population than the ss/se combined.even the most populous southwest state is highly cosmopolitan and has very high population of ss/se people.

In 2011 GEj could have won without the hausa-fulani and the south west people.The hausa-fulani did not vote for him and the ss/se/sw/mb voted and he came to power.He beat buhari with about 10m votes and the southwest votes totalled 4m even of you multiply this southwest votes by two and subtract it from his total votes he ll still beat buhari.

Don't forget not every one in the sw especially lagos are yorubas and some of these non_indigenes ll still vote for him
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Billygee2u: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2013

"Behold they will surely gather together against Jonathan,but because their gathering is not of the lord,whosoever shall gather together against Jonathan shall fall for his sake" Isaiah 54:15 settles the matter
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Billygee2u: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2013
"Behold they will surely gather together against Jonathan,but because their gathering is not of the lord,whosoever shall gather together against Jonathan, shall fall for his sake" Isaiah 54:15 settles the matter
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Evyuc(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2013
payless:

Exactly! But you cannot explain facts to these militants and creek boys we have on nairaland forum. They rather believe in their own spin. They once told us Buhari was behind Boka Haram but now they want us to believe these governors are behind Boko Haram. They are bunch of confused clowns. Jonathan is going down and these militants are going down with him.
come and get him down
Re: 22 Senators Back Baraje-led PDP Faction by Goddex: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2013
Clerverly: SAN FRANCISCO, September 02, (THEWILL) –  22 senators elected under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Monday congratulated the promoters of the “New PDP”, the breakaway faction of the ruling party, and pledged their loyalty to the faction chaired by Abubakar Baraje.

The move adds to the momentum of the faction which has jolted the presidency and the leadership of the party into action in order to save the PDP from an evident implosion.

The Senators are Bello Hayatu Gwarzo, Mohammed Ali Ndume, Ahmad Zannah, Abdulahi Adamu, Abdulahi  Danladi Sankara, Abdulmumini Mohammed Hassan, Umaru  Dahiru, Ahmed Mohammed Maccido, Muhammad Shaaba Lafiaji, Simeon Sule Ajibola, Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Magnus Ngei Abe, Wilson Asinobi Ake, Danjuma Mohammed Goje, Saidu Ahmed Alkali, Ahmed Hassan Barata, Bindowo Umar Mohammed Jibrilla, Aisha Jummai Alhassan, Ibrahim Abdulahi Gobir, Bashir Garba Mohammad, Abdulaziz Usman and Isa Galaudu.

The PDP presently has 50 senators at the National Assembly, while it boasts of 137 representatives at the House of Representatives.

THEWILL expects some members of the ruling party in congress to tow the same path as the 22 senators.

In a congratulatory message to the former vice President Atiku Abubakar, and the 7 governors that spearheaded the split, the senator said, “By this decision that no doubt provides a soothing balm that will calm frail nerves in the party, you have written your names in gold and will be remembered in our political history as men that stood to save the party and Nigeria s democracy.

“We therefore, pledge our unfettered loyalty to the Barage led PDP National Executive.”

Full text of the statement emailed to THEWILL reads, “CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE.

We heartily rejoice with our patriots and eminent Nigerians led by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar  GCON, and the Governors of Kano State, Alhaji Rabiu Kwankwaso, Aliyu Wammako, (Sokoto), Murtala Nyako (Adamawa), Sule Lamido (Jigawa), Muazu Babangida Aliyu (Niger), Abdul Fattah Ahmed (kwara), and Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers), for the bold, swift and courageous step to reposition the People’s Democratic  Party under a new leadership.

We congratulate the new chairman, Alhaji  Abdulahi  Kawu Baraje,  the Deputy Chairman, Dr Sam Sam Jaja, National secretary, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinola and other members of the National Executive Committee for their emergence as leaders of our great  party.

By this decision that no doubt provides a soothing balm that will calm frail nerves in the party,  you have written your names in gold and will be remembered in our political history as men that stood to save the party and Nigeria s democracy.

We therefore, pledge our unfettered loyalty to the Barage led PDP National Executive.

Signed:

1.     Sen  Bello Hayatu Gwarzo
2.     Sen  Mohammed Ali Ndume
3.     Sen. Ahmad Zannah
4.     Sen  Abdulahi Adamu
5.     Sen  Abdulahi  Danladi Sankara
6.     Sen   Abdulmumini Mohammed Hassan
7.     Sen   Umaru  Dahiru
8.     Sen     Ahmed Mohammed Maccido
9.     Sen    Muhammad Shaaba Lafiaji
10.   Sen   Simeon Sule Ajibola
11.   Sen  Abubakar Bukola Saraki
12.   Sen  Magnus Ngei Abe
13.   Sen Wilson Asinobi Ake
14.  Sen  Danjuma Mohammed Goje
15.   Sen Saidu Ahmed Alkali
16.   Sen Ahmed Hassan Barata
17.   Sen   Bindowo Umar Mohammed Jibrilla
18.  Sen   Aisha Jummai Alhassan
19.   Sen.  Ibrahim Abdulahi Gobir
20.   Sen.  Bashir Garba Mohammad.
21.   Sen.  Abdulaziz Usman
22.   Sen.  Isa Galaudu.”

The bolded is a big lie. The PDP has over 70 senators in the National Assembly. This writer deliberately wants to cause panic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-East Governors To Buhari: We Need Service Chief From Igboland ​ / FG Approves $1.4bn For Rehabilitation Of Warri, Kaduna Refineries / FG Begins Trial Of Ibezim Chike Who Accused Fashola Of Writing PEPC’s Judgments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.