Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction (21713 Views)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:28am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka: am I the only one who has noticed that ever since the saga started, jona's supporters having been screaming "born to rule" as their way of attack! guys can't you be more creative as to tell us what led to the born to rule mentality coming out now unhindered? and why this same born to rule couldn't work under OBJ? call a spade a spade, all that is happening now is due to a total failure of leadership on the part of the clown

There were several attempts to stop OBJ from going for a second term. In fact, he reportedly had to kneel down and beg Atiku.

And he (OBJ) suffered several near impeachment misses in his first term.

This is not new.

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Solarpower(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2013
nwa.anambra:

If Amaechi, a governor has all dis boys, then were are the president's boys?

This Amaechi guy is truly a formidable enemy to hav. I guess nw GEj & hipotamy would av seen d clear diference btw awka & oka! They think they can mess anybody up like they did to sylva.

Nxt hipotamy wil cal him to ask him wht he realy wnts!“ Bia amaechi wht did u wnt!wht do u wnti mi to giv u so dat u wil leav my huzibandi alone!my moda die u did nt pay condulance I forgiv u and nw u wnt to make me a widow by force! Amaechi pls leave my family alone!”

Bt seriously am begining to like dis amaechi. U can imagin hw nigeria wil be if he is in Jonathan's sit!
keep on gettin at the president. The power thirsty abokis wil surely bow. Mst of d govnors dnt want GEJ cuz they r cmpletng their '8yrs' reign as govnors and wil be relegated 2d bench once 2015 govt commences. They r scared GEJ wil lash dia asses afta d elections. Why do d Abokis thnk it is dia's to rule? And 4ur info, i live in PortHarcourt, 'AMAECHI HAS DONE NOTHING'. U can kum and c thngs 4urslf. Sentiments apart!

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by yorke1: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Are namadi Damon, bamanga tukur betraying the north for supporting Jonathan? Why are you people such hypocrites!?

These people are just agent of confusion sent by the Northerners to cause confusion in GEJ tenure and hope of 2nd term. This is just a written script we are watching. Trust no northerner, GEJ open your eyes!!!!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by enigmang: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
It's amazing that all of a sudden Atiku has become a saint....

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

you proving beyond doubts to be a real dullard!! you said earlier that the president has about 1/3 support, doesn't that statement automatically translates to mean about 2/3 are not with him?

You brain must be running RAM alone. I don't expect you to get that. grin

I said the president has more than 1/3 support.

Go back and read my post! Dullard!!

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

There were several attempts to stop OBJ from going for a second term. In fact, he reportedly had to kneel down and beg Atiku.

And he (OBJ) suffered several near impeachment misses in his first term.

This is not new.

but OBJ held it together, there was no faction and PDP didn't have a scare for a possibility of turning to a minority, thats leadership

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by HIPROFILE(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to
see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.
Keep quite jaree.... Nigerian gdp frm 1960 u jast made a senseless and amature statement let me educate you and ur cohorts that clicked lick on ur post:
Nigeria is 52 years so may I ask you how many years out of this whole 5 decades has GEJ lead nigeria?
If u say he's done nothing what has those before him?
The country has nat moved foward cos of the selfish contributions of past leaders.
So if you are allowed now u go ahead comparing china and nigeria no doubt nigeria could be like china but our mentality gats to be like that of chinese. Untill then u can have a leader that will think well for nigerians.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by size38: 9:34am On Sep 04, 2013
GEJ's divide and rule tactics has come to hunt him. Where is Nyesom Wike, Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan? Make them come out ooo!. Bigger fight don start ooo! They have been doing it dirty in Rivers state since.

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by MacLovington(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2013
1n 38 years of Northern rule what tangible positive development/difference did they make?

All this gragra forming a party within a party hoping to get their filthy hands on more oil money is useless.

What we should be doing now is preparing ourselves for a peaceful or bloody break up of the country come 2015.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by stopit: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2013
omenka:
You can also look at it this way: Because Jonathan is desperate to perpetuate his clueless regime beyond 2015 in violation of an agreement he made in 2011 which saw him winning the pdp primary and general election with huge northern votes!!

At the primary, they could have lent their suport to ''their pikin'' Atiku then, yet they opted for jona. They wernt called all the ethnoreligious inspired names they are being called today. Now that they unite to fight a common course, they've all become ethnic bigots, religious bigots, boko haram sponsors, powermongers, born to rule syndrome sufferers, name it! This is all jona style politicking and only sells in the SS.

He made an agreement and must honour it or be forced to, period.
s
it seem u believe jonathan will not contest and win in 2015 mark my words come 2015 jonathan will be president of nigeria whether the northerners like it or not they cannot continue to rule this country for ever.even if they want to rule it should not be atiku,buhari and the rest northern thieves but someone credible.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by enigmang: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2013
Solarpower: keep on gettin at the president. The power thirsty abokis wil surely bow. Mst of d govnors dnt want GEJ cuz they r cmpletng their '8yrs' reign as govnors and wil be relegated 2d bench once 2015 govt commences. They r scared GEJ wil lash dia asses afta d elections. Why do d Abokis thnk it is dia's to rule? And 4ur info, i live in PortHarcourt, 'AMAECHI HAS DONE NOTHING'. U can kum and c thngs 4urslf. Sentiments apart!

Bless you ... I was hailing Amaechi before but I returned to port harcourt after 2years...

He has actually done nothing in this second tenure... The mono rail is the highest scan on earth .... And he MUST go to jail for that... He has started paying people to buy loyalty something he didn't do in his first tenure saying. "He has no godfathers to pay" portharcourt has actually gone to the dogs
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

but OBJ held it together, there was no faction and PDP didn't have a scare for a possibility of turning to a minority, thats leadership

That was because Atiku virtually ruled the nation during OBJ's first term.

Now say another thing.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Where zoning formula and a constitutional right are neck and neck, constitutional right should carry the day.

It'll be morally wrong for GEJ to handover to a southerner at the expiry of his tenure in 2019. That is where zoning comes in.

Yar'Adua's (by no one's hand) death affected the zoning arrangement for a while. It'll be back in 2019.
If constitutional rights supercedes zoning - and you are right- why didn't jonathan repudiate it earlier?
Why did he agree he was completing yaradua's unfinished term in 2011.
when okadigbo was impeached, why couldn't the deputy automatically take over, why did someone from his zone took over?
What is morally wrong is reneging on an agreement you willingly and knowingly enter into .
As I keep saying, there ought to be honour even among thieves!

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Solarpower(m): 9:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.
thats 196
u'r talkng bout ryt? Since then til nw,naija's gdp has dropd. It did so under whose govt? Is it nt under d silly,selfish,visionless,clueless and blind leadershp of d North over a span of close to 30yrs? Go visit a doctor pls

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

fool!! product of a sl.eep with lecturer education!!

if you say someone has more than 1/3 support that means the other party has about 2/3 support!! what's the name of the school you attended again?

And is close to 2/3 the same as 2/3?

Is torkaka the same as tokaka?

Your brain is solely RAM-run no doubt!

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

That was because Atiku virtually ruled the nation during OBJ's first term.

Now say another thing.
Even during obj second term? Were you in this country then? please stop joking!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
If constitutional rights supercedes zoning - and you are right- why didn't jonathan repudiate it earlier?
Why did he agree he was completing yaradua's unfinished term in 2011.
when okadigbo was impeached, why couldn't the deputy automatically take over, why did someone from his zone took over?
What is morally wrong is reneging on an agreement you willingly and knowingly enter into .
As I keep saying, there ought to be honour even among thieves!

The agreement was before Yar'Adua's tenure and demise. No one planned for and anticipated what would happen if and when a sitting president died!

Is the deputy senate president elected like the vice president?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Even during obj second term? Were you in this country then? please stop joking!

GEJ is still in his first term. Wait till he wins a second term.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
While some guys live in perpetual denial thinking denying the obvious we make the truth go away.

PDP is now defunct. What we now have is old PDP and new PDP both at war with each other. This is the current reality. Stop clinging to the past.

And what is stopping the "New PDP" from taking over the presidency? some people just talk to make themselves excited
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Solarpower: thats 196
u'r talkng bout ryt? Since then til nw,naija's gdp has dropd. It did so under whose govt? Is it nt under d silly,selfish,visionless,clueless and blind leadershp of d North over a span of close to 30yrs? Go visit a doctor pls
Here we go with the crap from Jonathan people again. When obasanjo was leaving me paid off all Nigerian debts and still left billions of dollars in foreign reserve.

Incompetent , corrupt jonathan squandered it all and now we are in greater debts than we paid off.

in desperation to win in 2011, he corruptly increased fuel subsidy from 250 billion to more than one trillion!

Jonathan is not only weak, indecisive and incompetent. He is also very, very corrupt!

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by taharqa: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The opposition has always been in control of the house of reps since Tambuwai defeated the PDP candidate in 2011. So NOTHING has changed.

It can only make a difference if they'll attempt to impeach the president BUT they CANNOT. The NASS cannot attempt any impeachment process. The worst they can do is the usual noise making and delay passage of important bills. All these charade is just for noise, noise and more noise. The renegade PDP members are all over the courts seeking for one relief or the other. Its noise, noise and more noise.

GEJ has full control of PDP structures and would win the primary election any day, any time. That is what matter. The president has enough time to erect new structures in those few states for the purpose of securing atleast 25% of votes cast in 2015 elections.

Meanwhile, all the names on that list are house of reps members loyal to one or more godfathers who LOST OUT in the PDP power play. Its either they'r loyal to Atiku (who lost out in the entire PDP power struggle, first in 2007 and again in 2011), OBJ (lost his position as BOT chair, his loyalists in the PDP leadership were sent packing), Oyinlola (an OBJ man who lost his position as national secretary of PDP), the seven governors (lost out in the struggle for PDP presidential primary ticket) and IBB ( lost out in the PDP since the days of OBJ). Some of the legislators lost out with their home state governors (who are not members of the G-7).

So in essence, these are collection or gathering of LOSERS. To make matters worse, some of these LOSERS have fought each other at one point or the other in the past. For instance, the current governor of Adamawa state and Atiku have fought and badly injured each othe since the days of OBJ and even as recently as in 2011. These LOSERS maybe united in wanting the down fall of GEJ, but they cannot even work together for more than a few weeks.

While it is imperative that the president and other party leaders should try to resolve RESOLVABLE differences, since no political party would be happy to lose any member, the president cannot lose sleep over the shenanigans of some LOSERS. Unresolvable differences will be settled at the general elections, where the Nigerian people would have the final say.

The president was present all through yesterday at an event organised by Nigeria Economic Summit Group and did not appear to be losing sleep over the antics of these LOSERS. With the PDP primary ticket already in the bag, all the president has to worry about is the general elections and how to continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to the Nigerian people, who careless about the antics or tricks of some loser politicians.

The ongoing fight amongst Nigerian politicians is at cross purpose with the desires of the Nigerian people. What Nigerians/the man on the streets care about are reforms that'll make their life better. They'r eagerly awaiting conclusion of the power sector privatisation, more progress in the rail transport system, construction or repair of more roads, resolution of ASUU strike, completion of the ongoing standard guage rail lines, fast tracking of work on Abuja light rail, more dividends from the agric reforms, more job opportunities through more initiatives like YOUWIN,etc,etc.

Meanwhile, it is difficult not to note that over 95% of those lawmakers are from the north. The born to rule mentality. From 2011 till middle of this year when State of emergency was declared and Shekau killed, the president was distracted with Boko Haram. Now that Boko Haram appear to be going down, they'v resorted to other dirty antics. Well, the end will justify the means and POSTERITY will judge everyone of us.
Endorsed.. grin
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
zegbeye:

And what is stopping the "New PDP" from taking over the presidency? some people just talk to make themselves excited
And were they going to plan a coup? They can only do that in an election.
Am sure you know that.or are you just talking to make yourself excited?!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by dollarlander: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

You are silly!! You dudes are making it look like the PDP house of reps members are just 100.I had to post the entire list for everyone to know that these loosers are in the minority!! They can go on leaking Atiku's ass for all care

What we are saying here is that, PDP under GEJ faction is finished. We understand the distribution of HR members, but if the largest number are dancing to ATIks then it is over for GEJ, there is finally vacancy in ASO ROCK.

Let that SHEPOPOTAMOUS continue to go around and dancing YEYE dance around abuja, going to every state in Nigeria and causing traffic jam, Ordinary Domestic Appendage(Wole Soyinka et al).

She has spoilt it for GEJ. I pity that man.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by baslone: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
ATIKU!!!!!!

He will remind GEJ and his crew of a similar circumstance with Obj where he made a mistake and decided to make peace.

He paid dearly for it. He learnt the hard way that you don't point a gun at a king without killing him, if u ever drop the gun u are a dead man.

The next move will be to unseat gej by any means possible.

SEASON 2. . . . . .COMING SOON!!!

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by akandea(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Just passing o! Na today Papa Deceiving Pikin,

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by taharqa: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Here we go with the crap from Jonathan people again. When obasanjo was leaving me paid off all Nigerian debts and still left billions of dollars in foreign reserve.

Incompetent , corrupt jonathan squandered it all and now we are in greater debts than we paid off.

in desperation to win in 2011, he corruptly increased fuel subsidy from 250 billion to more than one trillion!

Jonathan is not only weak, indecisive and incompetent. He is also very, very corrupt!

Keep spurning meaningless LIES and Noise from yr below. That is da ONLY thing you Chaps CAN do afterall. Talk.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:

So after enjoying subsidy he attempted to remove it altogether?

You mean he got tired of enjoying it?

Were Nigerians tired of buying fuel at N65/litre? Did they ever complain?

Was it not his brave and patriotic attempt at removing subsidy altogether (knowing fulling well it was a channel for siphoning the nation's treasury) that blew open the rot and corruption in the oil sector?

Come on, be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by jorrey(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2013
sorry pardon the small boy. That is how far his reasoning is cheesy..
Rhino.5dm:

Must you post all that? can't you just make your statement without posting that lengthy nonsense? You need a doctor ASAP!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

And is close to 2/3 the same as 2/3?

Is torkaka the same as tokaka?

Your brain is solely RAM-run no doubt!

about 2/3 means you are not sitting safely you duck!! in the senate it means only 11 senators are short for a total overhaul of the president, it means kebbi, katsina, bauchi and the remaining two in Gombe have to be convinced for the civilian coup to done!!
now that's not an ideal situation my friend!

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Pattey(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2013
size38: GEJ's divide and rule tactics has come to hunt him. Where is Nyesom Wike, Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan? Make them come out ooo!. Bigger fight don start ooo! They have been doing it dirty in Rivers state since.

cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by PehaKaso: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2013
I hereby give my full fledged support 2 d American prediction: Time 2 break up this contraption called NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.