Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction (21712 Views)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ocelot2006(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Members across ethnic spectrum saying no to the despot called Jonathan. I saw Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo on the list of Atiku faction.

and what makes Jonathan a despot?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by KwoiZabo(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.
You just opened your buttocks by that last name you mentioned. Whats happening is nt a suprise. These are desperate and power hungry men and none of them can accuse GEJ of corruption. as for you with this your fashola this and that, listen i want a country where Average nigerian can go to school not what Fashola did at LASU, Let alone the delapidated roads all over Lagos but he only builds the ones he can give to Tinubu to collect toll and relocating people in their own country e.t.c. if you want to criticize the president tell us specifically what you'll do differently and don't abuse. As for the Northerners that have spoiled our economy for years i have this one word for you all. when leadership is bad you'll suffer the most.

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by duwdu: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2013
omenka:
That is all you pple do, paint everything with an ethnic brush. That has been the case since that retard steped into that ofice, devisive as it is. I'm not a northerner and have never suported the president. Know why; he's an all round failure! It is that simple.

Same here.

P34c3
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2013
nameo:

These people are from Rivers, mostly. They are Ameachi boys.

The 57 people here are the 'borntorule' Abokki powermongers(mostly) and a few Prodigals fro Rivers. And they want just one thing: Power to move back to the north (in the case of Amaechi, Deputy Servant in Asorock), Or at least lots of money; hence the gragra for Negotiation.

Nothing much here.
The truth is that your power hungry Jonathan promised that after completing the remaining term in the yaradua / Jonathan slot in PDP zoning formula, power will rotate back to the north.
If they truly believed they were born to rule why did they concede power to the south in 1999. While I do not agree with PDP and their zoning formula, at least there ought to be honour even among thiefs.

All you jonathan apologist can attack northerners as much as you want. You can take your vile, hateful propaganda to any level you want
It cannot detract from a basic truth: Jonathan cannot be a beneficiary of his party zoning formula and then turn around to repudiate it as a result of a naked lust for power..

This is what has torn PDP apart. Jonathan's desperation for 2015.

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by MAXRITA: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Members across ethnic spectrum saying no to the despot called Jonathan. I saw Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo on the list of Atiku faction.
There is no igbo name there, what u saw there are Rivers name. this tribal gang up
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by dougnat: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2013
No suprise coz all of dem na malam
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2013
enny5: pdp is a dead party. accept it.

A Dead party still ruling your country...sometimes you guys take consolation in repeated lies,thinking it would become true if said repeatedly

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2013
nwa.anambra:

If Amaechi, a governor has all dis boys, then were are the president's boys?

This Amaechi guy is truly a formidable enemy to hav. I guess nw GEj & hipotamy would av seen d clear diference btw awka & oka! They think they can mess anybody up like they did to sylva.

Nxt hipotamy wil cal him to ask him wht he realy wnts!“ Bia amaechi wht did u wnt!wht do u wnti mi to giv u so dat u wil leav my huzibandi alone!my moda die u did nt pay condulance I forgiv u and nw u wnt to make me a widow by force! Amaechi pls leave my family alone!”

Bt seriously am begining to like dis amaechi. U can imagin hw nigeria wil be if he is in Jonathan's sit!

Jonathan and his supporters have a fatal flaw of always underestimating adversaries. That is what got jonathan into the current unprecedented peculiar mess he is wallowing.
Northerners do not matter. They are all boko haram
Yoruba are amala people Jonathan does not need them.
Obj is worthless they can do without him.
AMAECHI is a nonentity, who cares about him
Okorocha and ngige notwithstanding, Jonathan will win all igbo votes

Jonathan's number one ememy: his emergency friends!

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
How beautiful will it be if Rochas okorocha tries for the presidency in 2015 under APC (just thinking). Happy Gej is going thru this, this problem will not be solved cos Atiku is a very strong headed man, and i pray he stays the same, PDP needs some shaking up. And for BABA obasanjo intervening, lol, dat man is up to something, a PERSONAL SCORE TO SETTLE. Happy day!

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by sammieone(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2013
Why can't all these New PDP go form their own party or join APC. They all know PDP can not be defeated. All these faction and hulabaloo is not new in PDP. They will sure overcome it. This selfish Northern thieves should not distract GEJ from serving Nigerians, after all GEJ is the president of federal Republic of Nigeria not President of PDP. All the names of Rep and senator in the New PDP, what contribution have they done to develop their state especially the Alhaji Fools from the North who are inpoverishing people in their state.
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Why are you posting every member of the House of Reps as though they are all PDP.

You really need to learn how to count and basic math. What matters is what percentage of PDP is moving to the new faction, not how many are in the House of Reps in total.

To spell it out for you - With this move GEJ's PDP controls 148 House of Reps seats, while the opposition (APC + New PDP) controls 212 seats. This has put the House of Representatives firmly in the hands of the opposition.

The 22 Senators that joined New PDP yesterday have similarly given the opposition control of the Senate. With GEJ's PDP currently holding 50 seats, and APC + New PDP holding 59.

The 7 Governors that joined New PDP have also given the opposition the majority of the Governorships in country, with 16 Gov's being GEJ's PDP and 19 being APC + New PDP.

It's like we just had a major election without anyone knowing it. The opposition is now in control of the Senate, House, and has most of the Governorships.

We will have to wait to see how many more PDP people leave to join either New PDP or APC. 7 Governors, 22 Senators, and 57 House of Reps members in three days...is a lot.

The president still has more than 1/3 support in all the tiers you listed. He can't be impeached!

Also, you talk as if the opposition are one and the same. They are not!

You are just a GEJ hater.You are a dullard!

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by yorke1: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2013
I don't know why Hausa people like causing confusion. Ameachi is just a sell out. You are betraying the people of South-South shoulder robbing with the enemies. Over the years these people have rule peacefully and quietly without wahala. Well, we are watching how things unfold in the future. Power must remain in south south till 2019, period.

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn against Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.

Come on, stop it!

We, Yorubas, know how to vote at the polls.

We know who and what party to vote at every stage of the election.

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

The president still has more than 1/3 support in all the tiers you listed. He can't be impeached!

Also, you talk as if the opposition are one and the same. They are not!

You are just a GEJ hater.You are a dullard!

can you "the smart one" elaborate on what you mean by the president has 1/3? besides, I thought 2/3 was the safe limit

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2013
zegbeye:

A Dead party still ruling your country...sometimes you guys take consolation in repeated lies,thinking it would become true if said repeatedly
While some guys live in perpetual denial thinking denying the obvious we make the truth go away.

PDP is now defunct. What we now have is old PDP and new PDP both at war with each other. This is the current reality. Stop clinging to the past.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by duwdu: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
The truth is that your power hungry Jonathan promised that after completing the remaining term in the yaradua / Jonathan slot in PDP zoning formula, power will rotate back to the north.
If they truly believed they were born to rule why did they concede power to the south in 1999. While I do not agree with PDP and their zoning formula, at least there ought to be honour even among thiefs.

All you jonathan apologist can attack northerners as much as you want. You can take your vile, hateful propaganda to any level you want
It cannot detract from a basic truth: Jonathan cannot be a beneficiary of his party zoning formula and then turn around to repudiate it as a result of a naked lust for power..

This is true, although it may be bitter.

And I "liked" the post.

P34c3
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

can you "the smart one" elaborate on what you mean by the president has 1/3? besides, I thought 2/3 was the safe limit

You need 2/3 majority to impeach the president. The opposition has nothing near that. Is that clear now?

OBJ himself suffered many near impeachment misses during his tenure. And he survived. GEJ will!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Pattey(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.

Nice comment! Wuda given U a 'like' if U dint mention Fashola angry
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
While some guys live in perpetual denial thinking denying the obvious we make the truth go away.

PDP is now defunct. What we now have is old PDP and new PDP both at war with each other. This is the current reality. Stop clinging to the past.

Which faction is recognized by INEC?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
yorke1: I don't know why Hausa people like causing confusion. Ameachi is just a sell out. You are betraying the people of South-South shoulder robbing with the enemies. Over the years these people have rule peacefully and quietly without wahala. Well, we are watching how things unfold in the future. Power must remain in south south till 2019, period.
Are namadi Damon, bamanga tukur betraying the north for supporting Jonathan? Why are you people such hypocrites!?

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2013
arcbabe: GEJ should prepare to leave Aso rock with his hippopotamus wife and son and his two bonga fish daughters. Nobody like to leave power but under GEJ some ministers has resigned. This list cut across Hausa,Igbo,Yoruba,and south south,he has not done much since in power and Doyin okupe and Ruben Abati have help to compound his problems. GEJ is leaving because so many people are not happy with his leadership.

Just like you will become an Hippopotamus to your husband

4 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2013
am I the only one who has noticed that ever since the saga started, jona's supporters having been screaming "born to rule" as their way of attack! guys can't you be more creative as to tell us what led to the born to rule mentality coming out now unhindered? and why this same born to rule couldn't work under OBJ? call a spade a spade, all that is happening now is due to a total failure of leadership on the part of the clown

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2013
nameo:

These people are from Rivers, mostly. They are Ameachi boys.

The 57 people here are the 'borntorule' Abokki powermongers(mostly) and a few Prodigals fro Rivers. And they want just one thing: Power to move back to the north (in the case of Amaechi, Deputy Servant in Asorock), Or at least lots of money; hence the gragra for Negotiation.

Nothing much here.
Leave all them alone let them gang up..soon they all gonna start kissing their own damm arsses..and i pity the myopic bats on here giggling over nix,much adoing about absolutely nothing without asking or pondering whats the agenda,whats da motive behind all these official rascality and insurbodination,whats the catch here!! The northerners, a thousand curses,are battling tooth n nails to discredit GEJs govt and bring it to disrepute,kinda givin a dog a bad name to hang it. Dance on and only God will have mercy on ur generations..folks like OBJ are just tryin to save themselves from perceived n unknown future calamity...

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2013

Pls who is dat person that is capable. Bt pls dont mention rochas.amechi.buhari.atiku.tambuwal etc. Mention to me the capable people to turn naija to dubai?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Which faction is recognized by INEC?
Which PDP faction in ANAMBRA is recognised by inec. I don't think you understand what factionalisation means in political terms.
PDP is factionalised into two. Any talk of a single PDP is now ambiguous!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

You need 2/3 majority to impeach the president. The opposition has nothing near that. Is that clear now?

OBJ himself suffered many near impeachment misses during his tenure. And he survived. GEJ will!

you proving beyond doubts to be a real dullard!! you said earlier that the president has about 1/3 support, doesn't that statement automatically translates to mean about 2/3 are not with him?

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ksam(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2013
Eyaaah,,i they pity Gej seriously..him go they think now "which kind country i come find myself"
its better to eat a dry coast of bread with peace of mind,than have a banquet in a house full of trouble

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by VirginFinder: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2013
software man:

Where zoning formula and a constitutional right are neck and neck, constitutional right should carry the day.

It'll be morally wrong for GEJ to handover to a southerner at the expiry of his tenure in 2019. That is where zoning comes in.

Yar'Adua's (by no one's hand) death affected the zoning arrangement for a while. It'll be back in 2019.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by OBALINE: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The opposition has always been in control of the house of reps since Tambuwai defeated the PDP candidate in 2011. So NOTHING has changed.

It can only make a difference if they'll attempt to impeach the president BUT they CANNOT. The NASS cannot attempt any impeachment process. The worst they can do is the usual noise making and delay passage of important bills. All these charade is just for noise, noise and more noise. The renegade PDP members are all over the courts seeking for one relief or the other. Its noise, noise and more noise.

GEJ has full control of PDP structures and would win the primary election any day, any time. That is what matter. The president has enough time to erect new structures in those few states for the purpose of securing atleast 25% of votes cast in 2015 elections.

Meanwhile, all the names on that list are house of reps members loyal to one or more godfathers who LOST OUT in the PDP power play. Its either they'r loyal to Atiku (who lost out in the entire PDP power struggle, first in 2007 and again in 2011), OBJ (lost his position as BOT chair, his loyalists in the PDP leadership were sent packing), Oyinlola (an OBJ man who lost his position as national secretary of PDP), the seven governors (lost out in the struggle for PDP presidential primary ticket) and IBB ( lost out in the PDP since the days of OBJ). Some of the legislators lost out with their home state governors (who are not members of the G-7).

So in essence, these are collection or gathering of LOSERS. To make matters worse, some of these LOSERS have fought each other at one point or the other in the past. For instance, the current governor of Adamawa state and Atiku have fought and badly injured each othe since the days of OBJ and even as recently as in 2011. These LOSERS maybe united in wanting the down fall of GEJ, but they cannot even work together for more than a few weeks.

While it is imperative that the president and other party leaders should try to resolve RESOLVABLE differences, since no political party would be happy to lose any member, the president cannot lose sleep over the shenanigans of some LOSERS. Unresolvable differences will be settled at the general elections, where the Nigerian people would have the final say.

The president was present all through yesterday at an event organised by Nigeria Economic Summit Group and did not appear to be losing sleep over the antics of these LOSERS. With the PDP primary ticket already in the bag, all the president has to worry about is the general elections and how to continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to the Nigerian people, who careless about the antics or tricks of some loser politicians.

The ongoing fight amongst Nigerian politicians is at cross purpose with the desires of the Nigerian people. What Nigerians/the man on the streets care about are reforms that'll make their life better. They'r eagerly awaiting conclusion of the power sector privatisation, more progress in the rail transport system, construction or repair of more roads, resolution of ASUU strike, completion of the ongoing standard guage rail lines, fast tracking of work on Abuja light rail, more dividends from the agric reforms, more job opportunities through more initiatives like YOUWIN,etc,etc.

Meanwhile, it is difficult not to note that over 95% of those lawmakers are from the north. The born to rule mentality. From 2011 till middle of this year when State of emergency was declared and Shekau killed, the president was distracted with Boko Haram. Now that Boko Haram appear to be going down, they'v resorted to other dirty antics. Well, the end will justify the means and POSTERITY will judge everyone of us.

Best analysis so far

3 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2013
nwekesimon68: Pls who is dat person that is capable. Bt pls dont mention rochas.amechi.buhari.atiku.tambuwal etc. Mention to me the capable people to turn naija to dubai?
At least we know the one who is not capable because he was given the opportunity and by some of is assesment, Jonathan is an abysmal failure as a leader and as a manager.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by drake2005: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2013
I feel sorry for GEJ. The game is over. Don't mess with Northerners...this people own politics and politics own them. They will take your money GEJ and still put their interest first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / CJN: Preliminary Objection Challenging The Jurisdiction Of The CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.