Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction (21711 Views)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by BabaTony: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
These Foooooooools should leave the pdp if they are unhappy with it. Why go form pdp2. They better go form another party and test their popularity at the polls. SIMPLE! Or go join apc if they will take them instead of all this disturbance! If they are credible enough leave the pdp and form their party. IDIOTSSSS!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by pazienza(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2013
Who the hell are Andrew Uchendu and Ogbonna Nwuche? The names are clearly Igbo,but their actions say otherwise.

Hope they are not from SE/Oshimili/Aniocha/Oyigbo/Egbema.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by TechyGuy: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2013
And APC Nairaland wing like payless and co actually speak in support of the new faction.
Just because he's against Jonathan, Atiku a renowned theif disgraced by OBJ is now garnering support from SW n North, APC and co.

Like I've always stated, APC has never stood for the interest of Nigerians but for a region.

It has never been an issue of incompetence, they don't just want GEJ or any other South Southerner.
I remember vividly the Northern stake holders comments back in 2010 when they vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ.
They have literally tried every thing possible, this is the last straw.

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.
useless Aboki like u,..where was ur Norther leader when rail-way stop, Airport, modern-road network,.hater like u

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Shine1177: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GEJ has been in office for four years already...not much to show for it other than an airport and a lot of promises about power.

If you think about it, GEJ will be President for a total of 10 years if he lasts until 2019. As a human being we only get about 7-8 decades on this earth. Do you really want to live an entire decade of your life under GEJ's leadership? I don't! I want to see Naija turn into a first world country before I die, and I don't have any decades to waste!

Nigeria's Gdp $91.37 billion in 1960

China's Gdp $69.79 billion in 1962

We have wasted ENOUGH time with mediocre leaders. It is time for someone that actually can transform Nigeria to take over. Personally, I would prefer Fashola. Either way, PLEASE don't make me live a decade under this silly and incompetent man.

Now that you know it will be easy for a camel to pass through a needle than for Fashola to become our President in 2015 and i belief you don't believe in this Atiku of a guy; why not support GEJ?

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2013
BabaTony: These Foooooooools should leave the pdp if they are unhappy with it. Why go form pdp2. They better go form another party and test their popularity at the polls. SIMPLE! Or go join apc if they will take them instead of all this disturbance! If they are credible enough leave the pdp and form their party. IDIOTSSSS!

LET JONATHAN LEAVE PDP FOR ANOTHER PARTY AND TEST HIS OWN POPULARITY!!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Jinko: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Awake9ja:

DO YOU MIND WHICH REGION THOSE LEADER'S OF YOUR DREAM WILL come FROM? hahaha funny dude.
the last time we check your Fulani/hausa doesn't want development they just want power back to core-north.
but you guys should count we the MB out of your desire.

sorry to tell you pal that we are really tired of you guys, if your people blv they can change naija let the begin by transforming almajiri system in the north.

You tlk about Middle Belt as if you are only person in the region bt to tell u d fact we tired of PDP admistration we want change, i can rememba GEJ came to Benue state to comission some crazy projcts he promise heaven and earth to benue people bt notin happened, we tired of fake promises GEJ shld go.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ckkris: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2013
pazienza:

Who the hell are Andrew Uchendu and Ogbonna Nwuche? The names are clearly Igbo,but their actions say otherwise.

Perhaps Igbo speaking, non-Igbo, just as Danjuma is not Hausa, though bearing Hausa name.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by sundyke107: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Crisis in everywhere in the country....NATIONAL CONFERENCE is panacea.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by blessed4ever: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Shine1177: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
I am a Yoruba man but the truth be told GEJ is moving the nation forward in the right direction. If peradventure this gang-up against GEJ succeed and a Northerner become our President we are going to have much more trouble on our plate than Boko Haram is giving us now. Do not be deceive the continuous oil bunkering going on in the Niger Delta where Nigeria looses $700million a day is for a purpose - stockpiling of arms and ammunitions by our Niger Delta brother for the wars ahead. Why not allow peace to reign in this country since we all know that all the men the North seems to be pushing forward now has occupied seat of authority in the past and they did little or nothing for their region talkless the country.

I know if peace is not given a chance the North and their South-Western collaboration may live to regret this single act when the oil-money will stop flowing, Late President Yar'Adua had this bitter experience.

Hope GEJ will continue till 2019 and organize a National Conference of all ethnic groups in his 2nd term.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ckkris: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

The owner of the UMBLELA doesn't leave for anyone else. No way. Atiku is the one that runs aimlessly from party to party.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ckkris: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

The owner of the UMBLELA doesn't leave for anyone else. No way. Atiku is the one that runs aimlessly from party to party.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn against Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.

Nothing day happen. All the motley crowd standing in opposition against GEJ will fail. Besides GEJ does not need to respect OBJ to be acclaimed the good president.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by pazienza(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2013
ckkris:

Perhaps Igbo speaking, non-Igbo, just as Danjuma is not Hausa, though bearing Hausa name.

Danjuma has a native non hausa language. Those guys native language are igbo dialects. You are comparing apple and oranges here.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Aksonman: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2013
[size=13pt]ALL Jonathan need to do is threaten to leave PDP with his core supporters and contest on a different party.Or even register a new party- END OF STORY. His incumbency still gives him a lot of leverage!
By the time both old and new PDP realize that by 2015 Jonathan can single handedly ensure that PDP becomes an opposition party,everybody will sit up.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by gentlegg(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Personally i don't like GEJ administration because is embedded in corruption and GEJ looks like a neophyte to Nigerian problems or he lack the balls to confront our problems decisively.

But from the list of the PDP renegading members, is obvious that the abokis thirst for power to shift back to north is getting unbearable. Is just an ethnicity battle rather for masses interest. I still prefer a Jonathan to any gworo man.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Shine1177: I am a Yoruba man but the truth be told GEJ is moving the nation forward in the right direction. If peradventure this gang-up against GEJ succeed and a Northerner become our President we are going to have much more trouble on our plate than Boko Haram is giving us now. Do not be deceive the continuous oil bunkering going on in the Niger Delta where Nigeria looses $700million a day is for a purpose - stockpiling of arms and ammunitions by our Niger Delta brother for the wars ahead. Why not allow peace to reign in this country since we all know that all the men the North seems to be pushing forward now has occupied seat of authority in the past and they did little or nothing for their region talkless the country.

I know if peace is not given a chance the North and their South-Western collaboration may live to regret this single act when the oil-money will stop flowing, Late President Yar'Adua had this bitter experience.

Hope GEJ will continue till 2019 and organize a National Conference of all ethnic groups in his 2nd term.

Thanks you brother. I often wonder why it is difficult for some people to understand.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ckkris: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2013
Jonathan, the greatest president in Nigeria so far, is enjoying all this irrelevant distractions of yesterday's men, like Atiku, and Amechi who's beginning that EFCC doesn't arrest him, as well as Boko Haram governors whose bombs destroyed their own people & economy.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by pazienza(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2013
Anyway, i just found out that Andrew Igbonule Uchendu represents Emohua/Ikwerre constituency, while Ogbonna Nwuke represents Omuma/Etche constituency.

These people have always been in Igbo denial,not suprised they are once again acting as sabos to an Igbo cause.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by dad007(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
boladez:

Who is the WE!! Wake up and stop deceiving this Man called GEJ.....have you seen where you pushed him to. Begging like a wimp. The Governors ignored his call for a meeting yesterday and you are busy making mouth.

You so called supporters have pushed the man to his destruction
Seconded.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by muami(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
These are NOT igbos. They are ALL from Rivers State and are ONLY on the List because of Amaechi. Remove Amaechi from the equation and ALL you have are NORTHERNERS
cKaiser: 18. HON. ANDREW UCHENDU
19. HON. ASITA HONOURABLE
21. HON. BLESSING NSIEGBE
22. HON. DAKUKU PETERSIDE
23. HON. DAWARI GEORGE
25. HON. GIBSON NATHANIEL
26. HON. GOGO BRIGHT TAMUNU
46. HON. OGBONNA NWUKE
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by TechyGuy: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2013
The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power.
Kaita, however, said he was happy that some notable Northerners, such as former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd); Atiku; former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari; former National Security Adviser (NSA), Lt-General Aliyu Gusau (rtd) and a few others are in the race to represent the interest of the North.

Alhaji Kaita. Tuesday, 05 October 2010

This is from Northern Elders CROSS-PARTY meeting in 2010.
Looking at the names, tell me how many mean well for Nigeria. Is it not the same set of people that has held us hostage since independence?
And to think they actually vowed this against GEJ OR ANY OTHER SOUTHERNER THAT FOUND HIS WAY TO THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by BabaTony: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

No.oooo. They are the ones unhappy with tukur. They staged a walk out so they should continue the walk and form their new party. If you dont like they way the driver is driving a car, is it not to come down from the car and board another one.. Why wrestle the streering wheel with the driver while the car is moving? Unless the intention is to crash the car(party). This applies to ALL political parties in Nigeria.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by katunj: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Download Tijanja Radio for Blackberry and listen to your favorite nigerian online radio station. download link http://nexva.com/30681

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by orazmacluv013: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2013
nameo:

These people are from Rivers, mostly. They are Ameachi boys.

The 57 people here are the 'borntorule' Abokki powermongers(mostly) and a few Prodigals fro Rivers. And they want just one thing: Power to move back to the north (in the case of Amaechi, Deputy Servant in Asorock), Or at least lots of money; hence the gragra for Negotiation.

Nothing much here.
even NO 37 Hon Barinade Mpigi na Ogoni man either Botem or Koloma in Tai LGA Rivers state
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by eio2013: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2013
I agree with u. GEJ will make it to 2015. Its a test

nameo:

You LIE. They are mostly Ameachi boys from Rivers, licking Abokki azzes
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Olysmile(f): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2013
Power power power! It intoxicates. In the voice of Obj- atiku ur sins are many.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by eio2013: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2013
They are 4rm Rivers State. Amaechi boys...

pazienza: Who the hell are Andrew Uchendu and Ogbonna Nwuche? The names are clearly Igbo,but their actions say otherwise.

Hope they are not from SE/Oshimili/Aniocha/Oyigbo/Egbema.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by wwwkaycom(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Kairoseki77: GEJ will be giving his "I will not seek reelection" speech very soon, but in the meantime...

GEJ is staring blankly in the mirror asking himself why it's so hard to be President of Cote D'Ivoire.

PEJ is stealing all the plates and seat cushions to take back to Bayelsa.

GEJ's son is stuffing the billion naira food in a sack.

GEJ's two daughters are breaking off their relationship with FFK.

GEJ career na finish!

Time for this ali baba circus to exit Aso Rock! Look at the preacher laying his career to rest while GEJ looks on like a houseboy who was caught stealing!

who is this one like a bag of beans beside Madam Shepopo?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Shine1177: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
gentlegg: Personally i don't like GEJ administration because is embedded in corruption and GEJ looks like a neophyte to Nigerian problems or he lack the balls to confront our problems decisively.

But from the list of the PDP renegading members, is obvious that the abokis thirst for power to shift back to north is getting unbearable. Is just an ethnicity battle rather for masses interest. I still prefer a Jonathan to any gworo man.

'Nigeria is embedded in corruption and GEJ is incapable to handle it' you said, but one of the issue these newPDP governor are talking about is that GEJ should stop EFCC from investigating them and stop the trial of those governor boys that were picked for prosecution. How ho you want GEJ to handle corruption again if the people we all elected are telling him to stop EFCC from doing it work (call it witch-hunting or what have you, these guys have corruption cases) in order to have peace.

As long as we continue to take side with people like Atiku, Oyinlola, Saraki etc. (those we know have case of corruption pending before EFCC)and shout there is corruption everywhere without genuinely meaning to tackle it, we will continue to wallow in it till God knows when. For your information the people that peopled the new PDP can never stop corruption if given power. Is it Atiku's NITEL/Pentscope case, Bukola Saraki's SGBN/Kwara money/Shonga farm, Olagunsoye Oyinlola who stole the mandate of Osun state people and the so-called distinguished Senator and Honourable members who find joy in milking the country resource dry? Forget it.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by danot1030: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
where are those ignoramous in d forum who claimed dat amechi has lost d support of river's people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files / ICPC Recovers 165 Rounds Of Ammunition, Dangerous Weapons From Sanusi’s House / Commissioner Rabi Shinkafi Quits Zamfara Cabinet, To Join Uzodimma In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.