Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction (21708 Views)

How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation / 49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Four Abia Governorship Candidates Join PDP, Declare Support For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by samuelfemo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
payless: Obasanjo is a vindictive human being that never forgives anyone. Obasanjo is currently pretending to be a peacemaker, but the fact is that Obasanjo is working to hit Jonathan where it hurts. My family knows Obasanjo's family of Egba Owu. Obasanjo is from a family and clan that forgives no one.

Dark days ahead for Jonathan. Whoever led Jonathan astray must be flogged big time. From the begining, Jonathan meant well until certain people let him disrespect the people who worked for him to get to the top. Why would someone like me who was all over internet campaigning for Jonathan in 2010 turn against Jonathan? My entire family, friends, cousins and many others voted for Jonathan. Jonathan has bitten the fingers that fed him.
i guess so
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by phantom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Solarpower: keep on gettin at the president. The power thirsty abokis wil surely bow. Mst of d govnors dnt want GEJ cuz they r cmpletng their '8yrs' reign as govnors and wil be relegated 2d bench once 2015 govt commences. They r scared GEJ wil lash dia asses afta d elections. Why do d Abokis thnk it is dia's to rule? And 4ur info, i live in PortHarcourt, 'AMAECHI HAS DONE NOTHING'. U can kum and c thngs 4urslf. Sentiments apart!
he has done nothing? Why would you lie to yourself like this and mislead others? He has slowed down of late because your oga at the top no gree am work with all these distractions
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by iyobs7(f): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
LATELY THERE HAS BEEN NEWS ABOUT PDP, NEW PDP, APC, AMAECHI'S LOYALIST, SENATORS DEFECTING TO THE NEW PDP,
GEJ IS SCREWED, HE WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION, ATIKU'S FACTION HAS BLA BLA BLA NUMBER OF SENATORS

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT NIGERIANS EVEN HAVE TIME TO COMMENT AND ENGAGING THEMSELVES IN VERBAL WARS
THOSE WHO HATE PDP, AGAINST THOSE WHO WANT PDP TORN APART AND PEOPLE ECHOING AMAECHI AND ATIKU NAME

BUT HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO ANYONE OF YOU THAT THESE PEOPLE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU DO? TILL GEJ DIES, HIS FAMILY AND HIM WILL NEVER LACK ANY MATERIAL THING

IT IS OFTEN SAID THAT THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW, WE ARE PRAISING ATIKU'S LED FACTION BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT, HE WAS THE VICE PRESIDENT AND WAS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OBASANJO'S RIGIME MORE LIKE SAMBO NOW NOBODY KNOW HIS ILLS BUT FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS NOW IS ON GEJ'S HEAD.

COME 2015, WHOEVER WINS, NIGERIANS WILL ALSO COME OUT AND OPEN THEIR MOUTH HERE TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT.

WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE AMERICANS SAID HE WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT AMERICA EVER HAD, NOW THEY HAVE MOVED TO OBAMA NOW

LONG AND SHORT OF THIS STORY: YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR MINDS ARE MYOPIC.

VOTE FASHOLA O, VOTE ATIKU O, VOTE AMAECHI O, THEY ARE ALL POLITICIANS AND THEY WILL FUEL THEIR SELFISH AMBITIONS AND STEAL WITH SWAG.

JOBLESSNESS IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF PEOPLE DISCUSSING POLITICS IN NIGERIA, U CANT BE WORKING IN A BANK OR IN A CONSTRUCTION SITE OR IN A MEDICAL WARD OR IN A LAW COURT OR IN THE MARKET SELLING SOMETHING AND HAVE THE TIME TO FIGHT OVER THOSE WHO DONT KNOW U EXIST,

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by wwwkaycom(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Shaking my head. The usual delusional tendency of jonathan apologist to underestimate and dismiss adversaries. Right from the beginning of your senseless drivel I knew where you are going.
Is Jonathan desperation for 2015 for the Nigerian people or for his own selfish purpose?
is your clannish, tribal and blind support for Jonathan for the Nigerian people or to promote regional interest and agenda?
In your typical hypocrit8cal tendency you are accusing northerners of precisely the same thing as you south easterners are doing:
If Jonathan were from the north would you be doing all these propaganda on his behalf? honestly your duplicity is very shameful.
You keep rehashing the same press hand outs from labaran maku on imaginary achievements of the Jonathan administration as if Nigerian do live in this country. Generation of 4000 megawatts was a target since 2002. Today after billions of dollars down the drain, as I write this, it is around 2600 mega watts. Do you people have any sha8me at all?
2300 Bro not 2600, ok!
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by wwwkaycom(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
iyobs7: LATELY THERE HAS BEEN NEWS ABOUT PDP, NEW PDP, APC, AMAECHI'S LOYALIST, SENATORS DEFECTING TO THE NEW PDP,
GEJ IS SCREWED, HE WILL NOT WIN THE ELECTION, ATIKU'S FACTION HAS BLA BLA BLA NUMBER OF SENATORS

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT NIGERIANS EVEN HAVE TIME TO COMMENT AND ENGAGING THEMSELVES IN VERBAL WARS
THOSE WHO HATE PDP, AGAINST THOSE WHO WANT PDP TORN APART AND PEOPLE ECHOING AMAECHI AND ATIKU NAME

BUT HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO ANYONE OF YOU THAT THESE PEOPLE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY AND WHAT YOU DO? TILL GEJ DIES, HIS FAMILY AND HIM WILL NEVER LACK ANY MATERIAL THING

IT IS OFTEN SAID THAT THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW, WE ARE PRAISING ATIKU'S LED FACTION BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER BEEN A PRESIDENT, HE WAS THE VICE PRESIDENT AND WAS NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR OBASANJO'S RIGIME MORE LIKE SAMBO NOW NOBODY KNOW HIS ILLS BUT FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS NOW IS ON GEJ'S HEAD.

COME 2015, WHOEVER WINS, NIGERIANS WILL ALSO COME OUT AND OPEN THEIR MOUTH HERE TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT.

WHEN BUSH WAS IN OFFICE AMERICANS SAID HE WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT AMERICA EVER HAD, NOW THEY HAVE MOVED TO OBAMA NOW

LONG AND SHORT OF THIS STORY: YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE EVERYONE MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR MINDS ARE MYOPIC.

VOTE FASHOLA O, VOTE ATIKU O, VOTE AMAECHI O, THEY ARE ALL POLITICIANS AND THEY WILL FUEL THEIR SELFISH AMBITIONS AND STEAL WITH SWAG.

JOBLESSNESS IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF PEOPLE DISCUSSING POLITICS IN NIGERIA, U CANT BE WORKING IN A BANK OR IN A CONSTRUCTION SITE OR IN A MEDICAL WARD OR IN A LAW COURT OR IN THE MARKET SELLING SOMETHING AND HAVE THE TIME TO FIGHT OVER THOSE WHO DONT KNOW U EXIST,
I agree, Jona can never lack, what about the billions being stolen by Madam Shepopo, you are right Bro...
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Seriousbusiness: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The opposition has always been in control of the house of reps since Tambuwai defeated the PDP candidate in 2011. So NOTHING has changed.

It can only make a difference if they'll attempt to impeach the president BUT they CANNOT. The NASS cannot attempt any impeachment process. The worst they can do is the usual noise making and delay passage of important bills. All these charade is just for noise, noise and more noise. The renegade PDP members are all over the courts seeking for one relief or the other. Its noise, noise and more noise.

GEJ has full control of PDP structures and would win the primary election any day, any time. That is what matter. The president has enough time to erect new structures in those few states for the purpose of securing atleast 25% of votes cast in 2015 elections.

Meanwhile, all the names on that list are house of reps members loyal to one or more godfathers who LOST OUT in the PDP power play. Its either they'r loyal to Atiku (who lost out in the entire PDP power struggle, first in 2007 and again in 2011), OBJ (lost his position as BOT chair, his loyalists in the PDP leadership were sent packing), Oyinlola (an OBJ man who lost his position as national secretary of PDP), the seven governors (lost out in the struggle for PDP presidential primary ticket) and IBB ( lost out in the PDP since the days of OBJ). Some of the legislators lost out with their home state governors (who are not members of the G-7).

So in essence, these are collection or gathering of LOSERS. To make matters worse, some of these LOSERS have fought each other at one point or the other in the past. For instance, the current governor of Adamawa state and Atiku have fought and badly injured each othe since the days of OBJ and even as recently as in 2011. These LOSERS maybe united in wanting the down fall of GEJ, but they cannot even work together for more than a few weeks.

While it is imperative that the president and other party leaders should try to resolve RESOLVABLE differences, since no political party would be happy to lose any member, the president cannot lose sleep over the shenanigans of some LOSERS. Unresolvable differences will be settled at the general elections, where the Nigerian people would have the final say.

The president was present all through yesterday at an event organised by Nigeria Economic Summit Group and did not appear to be losing sleep over the antics of these LOSERS. With the PDP primary ticket already in the bag, all the president has to worry about is the general elections and how to continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to the Nigerian people, who careless about the antics or tricks of some loser politicians.

The ongoing fight amongst Nigerian politicians is at cross purpose with the desires of the Nigerian people. What Nigerians/the man on the streets care about are reforms that'll make their life better. They'r eagerly awaiting conclusion of the power sector privatisation, more progress in the rail transport system, construction or repair of more roads, resolution of ASUU strike, completion of the ongoing standard guage rail lines, fast tracking of work on Abuja light rail, more dividends from the agric reforms, more job opportunities through more initiatives like YOUWIN,etc,etc.

Meanwhile, it is difficult not to note that over 95% of those lawmakers are from the north. The born to rule mentality. From 2011 till middle of this year when State of emergency was declared and Shekau killed, the president was distracted with Boko Haram. Now that Boko Haram appear to be going down, they'v resorted to other dirty antics. Well, the end will justify the means and POSTERITY will judge everyone of us.
Olusegun Adeniyi,you again?So you called Obasanjo your former pay master (boss)a looser?now I know you are an hypocrite.No difference between u and Abati.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by djfaithy: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
nwa.anambra:

If Amaechi, a governor has all dis boys, then were are the president's boys?

This Amaechi guy is truly a formidable enemy to hav. I guess nw GEj & hipotamy would av seen d clear diference btw awka & oka! They think they can mess anybody up like they did to sylva.

Nxt hipotamy wil cal him to ask him wht he realy wnts!“ Bia amaechi wht did u wnt!wht do u wnti mi to giv u so dat u wil leav my huzibandi alone!my moda die u did nt pay condulance I forgiv u and nw u wnt to make me a widow by force! Amaechi pls leave my family alone!”

Bt seriously am begining to like dis amaechi. U can imagin hw nigeria wil be if he is in Jonathan's sit!
. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha, jajajajajajajajajajajajaja, sorry I can't but laugh like my fellow widows, bros are you be comedy, ha sorry comedian grin
nwa.anambra:

If Amaechi, a governor has all dis boys, then were are the president's boys?

This Amaechi guy is truly a formidable enemy to hav. I guess nw GEj & hipotamy would av seen d clear diference btw awka & oka! They think they can mess anybody up like they did to sylva.

Nxt hipotamy wil cal him to ask him wht he realy wnts!“ Bia amaechi wht did u wnt!wht do u wnti mi to giv u so dat u wil leav my huzibandi alone!my moda die u did nt pay condulance I forgiv u and nw u wnt to make me a widow by force! Amaechi pls leave my family alone!”

Bt seriously am begining to like dis amaechi. U can imagin hw nigeria wil be if he is in Jonathan's sit!
. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha, jajajajajajajajajajajajaja, sorry I can't but laugh like my fellow widows, bros are you be comedy, ha sorry comedian lol
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Koninda(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wat a pity.jst as da Gov't is bad,so as da messes....I wish ma folks 4rm dwn South wil 1 day com up North 2 see 4 dia selves.Niggas wia mislead'd by elders Orientat'n.da North is jst lik da south wit *xtians,muslims n doz dat practse afrcan trad't'n*..I do catch fun wit guys lik;emeka,Obison,Edoga,mike,Buki,Ruky,Bola...e.t.c
So,stop da hate...let's join hands n move 9ja 4ward !
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by okechukwu3: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The opposition has always been in control of the house of reps since Tambuwai defeated the PDP candidate in 2011. So NOTHING has changed.

It can only make a difference if they'll attempt to impeach the president BUT they CANNOT. The NASS cannot attempt any impeachment process. The worst they can do is the usual noise making and delay passage of important bills. All these charade is just for noise, noise and more noise. The renegade PDP members are all over the courts seeking for one relief or the other. Its noise, noise and more noise.

GEJ has full control of PDP structures and would win the primary election any day, any time. That is what matter. The president has enough time to erect new structures in those few states for the purpose of securing atleast 25% of votes cast in 2015 elections.

Meanwhile, all the names on that list are house of reps members loyal to one or more godfathers who LOST OUT in the PDP power play. Its either they'r loyal to Atiku (who lost out in the entire PDP power struggle, first in 2007 and again in 2011), OBJ (lost his position as BOT chair, his loyalists in the PDP leadership were sent packing), Oyinlola (an OBJ man who lost his position as national secretary of PDP), the seven governors (lost out in the struggle for PDP presidential primary ticket) and IBB ( lost out in the PDP since the days of OBJ). Some of the legislators lost out with their home state governors (who are not members of the G-7).

So in essence, these are collection or gathering of LOSERS. To make matters worse, some of these LOSERS have fought each other at one point or the other in the past. For instance, the current governor of Adamawa state and Atiku have fought and badly injured each othe since the days of OBJ and even as recently as in 2011. These LOSERS maybe united in wanting the down fall of GEJ, but they cannot even work together for more than a few weeks.

While it is imperative that the president and other party leaders should try to resolve RESOLVABLE differences, since no political party would be happy to lose any member, the president cannot lose sleep over the shenanigans of some LOSERS. Unresolvable differences will be settled at the general elections, where the Nigerian people would have the final say.

The president was present all through yesterday at an event organised by Nigeria Economic Summit Group and did not appear to be losing sleep over the antics of these LOSERS. With the PDP primary ticket already in the bag, all the president has to worry about is the general elections and how to continue to deliver the dividends of democracy to the Nigerian people, who careless about the antics or tricks of some loser politicians.

The ongoing fight amongst Nigerian politicians is at cross purpose with the desires of the Nigerian people. What Nigerians/the man on the streets care about are reforms that'll make their life better. They'r eagerly awaiting conclusion of the power sector privatisation, more progress in the rail transport system, construction or repair of more roads, resolution of ASUU strike, completion of the ongoing standard guage rail lines, fast tracking of work on Abuja light rail, more dividends from the agric reforms, more job opportunities through more initiatives like YOUWIN,etc,etc.

Meanwhile, it is difficult not to note that over 95% of those lawmakers are from the north. The born to rule mentality. From 2011 till middle of this year when State of emergency was declared and Shekau killed, the president was distracted with Boko Haram. Now that Boko Haram appear to be going down, they'v resorted to other dirty antics. Well, the end will justify the means and POSTERITY will judge everyone of us.
Sincere 9gerian indeed u are sincere.
Once more-The end justifies d means.
NON STOPPING GEJ.

They will not succeed in their plans to continue distracting him, God bless truthful Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by djfaithy: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Awake9ja: the major question we should ask is "why are this things happening"? the only answer to it is bcus "the core-north want power back".

another question is "to whose benefit"? answer is to continue their arewa grip on naija.

those singing ATIKUs song should be careful else we all we live to see the effect of Fulani/hausa domination.
no matter how you hate a man don't go ahead approve of every evil thing against him because some of it might affect u too.
. Wherever you go, wherever you be, do not say yes, when you mean to say no, so goes the rhyme....yes the north want the power back because jonah wasn't sleeping when he made the agreement to run for just one term and all those creek boys that keep saying obasanjo can not dump gej for atiku I guess this is when you will all know that obj is more of a northern than a southern but all the same I pity gej and pej,I pray he won't really end up in jail as predicted

2 Likes

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by airfinance(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Youngtekkey: are u crazy? the sick man as u called him tried his best and till now i still refer to him as the best president nigeria ever had,do u know dat man's vision,do u know the bold step he took to make all this well pls shut up ur stinking month and don't ever in ur life talk thrash of yara'dua
you see why they say to much igbo and early morning burukutu na good for body,can you honestly tell me who is responsible for the precarious situation nigeria found herself since the advent of democracy after military junta,i would have gone into details but ur metal state of reasoning which has been covered with ur usual 5am igbo and burukutu would not allow you to see the truth.ode
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Freedani(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bros if no be say u don marry,i for giv u my litle sis cos u said my mind.tanx and God bless u
Awake9ja: the major question we should ask is "why are this things happening"? the only answer to it is bcus "the core-north want power back".

another question is "to whose benefit"? answer is to continue their arewa grip on naija.

those singing ATIKUs song should be careful else we all we live to see the effect of Fulani/hausa domination.
no matter how you hate a man don't go ahead approve of every evil thing against him because some of it might affect u too.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by publisher(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
LOL...now i truly believe that Boko Haram's Abubakar Shekau is dead. His sponsors have failed in using Boko Haram to frustrate GEJ. GEJ has destroyed Boko Haram,the left overs are now a rag tag army of cannibals that r now killing their own people.
The new PDP faction is now running up and down looking for court injunctions and all...no more ideas.
They only succeeded is exposing their intentions too early and have given GEJ enough time to deal with them. There's going to be a realignment of forces that will shock many Nigerians.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
BabaTony:

No.oooo. They are the ones unhappy with tukur. They staged a walk out so they should continue the walk and form their new party. If you dont like they way the driver is driving a car, is it not to come down from the car and board another one.. Why wrestle the streering wheel with the driver while the car is moving? Unless the intention is to crash the car(party). This applies to ALL political parties in Nigeria.

the last I checked, jona has been the one begging since sunday
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by publisher(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

U saw him begging? On the pages of newspapers?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
At least we know the one who is not capable because he was given the opportunity and by some of is assesment, Jonathan is an abysmal failure as a leader and as a manager.
What have you achieved in your life?
You called a man your father would stand on his toes to have a glimpse of a failure.
Jonathan will continue to be your president till 2019.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by BabaTony: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
torkaka:

What jona is doing is just what any sensible politician will do first -dialog, negotiate, reconcile and remember it has a threshold where he wouldnt give a damn again. This is politics. You are talking about begging- I don't know about that unless you don't know how to use words correctly.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sharia party.. Mtcheew
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Freedani(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
omenka:
That is all you pple do, paint everything with an ethnic brush. That has been the case since that retard steped into that ofice, devisive as it is. I'm not a northerner and have never suported the president. Know why; he's an all round failure! It is that simple.
U called someone that had achieved much tinz like these a failure?.u need to tell us what your useless generation has acheived so far
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by okechukwu3: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Awake9ja:

DO YOU MIND WHICH REGION THOSE LEADER'S OF YOUR DREAM WILL come FROM? hahaha funny dude.
the last time we check your Fulani/hausa doesn't want development they just want power back to core-north.
but you guys should count we the MB out of your desire.

sorry to tell you pal that we are really tired of you guys, if your people blv they can change naija let the begin by transforming almajiri system in the north.
Well said bru. That region has been allergic to development. i really dont know why. I have just been thinking if Islam really supports 1 rich man and others remain beggers But Oman, Bahrain, Saudi, UAE, and even Dubai citizens are so rich that they dont do menial jobs, but they are all moslems and they brought the religion. So why is ours different, why the keep them poor and impoverished mentality??. In as much as Jonah is working like sheep amongst wolves, The truth is anyone that is fighting tooth and nail to removes him is worse than him,

Nice one
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Shine1177: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lawrence Agha ·wrote on facebook:
Slowly, but surely, Nigeria is gradually drifting to the point of precipice, thanks to the members of the ruling PDP, who are doing everything possible to dump the 'one Nigeria' slogan into the dustbin of history much earlier than predicted. The split of the PDP will be what the Nation needs to compel its selfish and corrupted leadership to come to the round table in other to discuss the basis of our existence as a country. However, there are not many options left, it's either Nigerians sit and talk face-to-face or turn their backs on eachother and walk away.This rancour and hate between members of the same political party is a testimony that Nigerian politicians and by extension Nigerians in general do not see themselves as one, let alone living together in total confidence as one indivisible Nation. Some people from a section of the country are determined to sink the Nigerian ship rather than see another President of Nigeria from the 'wrong tribe or religion'. The pride and prejudice being dsplayed by these greedy politicians within the PDP will turn out to be the major factor that will trigger the gunpowder on which Nigeria was glued to since 1914.

1 Like

Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by benabbey(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
GEJ is dealing with people are old enough to be his father, they are more sophisticated than he does. He should get ready to go
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
pazienza: Anyway, i just found out that Andrew Igbonule Uchendu represents Emohua/Ikwerre constituency, while Ogbonna Nwuke represents Omuma/Etche constituency.

These people have always been in Igbo denial,not suprised they are once again acting as sabos to an Igbo cause.

Gbam! Jonathan presidency of nigeria is an igbo cause?!?
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by softwareman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: What have you achieved in your life?
You called a man your father would stand on his toes to have a glimpse of a failure.
Jonathan will continue to be your president till 2019.
I do not discuss what I have achieved in my life on a public forum with a total stranger. Do you?
May be your father needs to stand on Jonathan's toes to have a glimpse of his failures, mine would not have to. Jonathan failure can be glimpsed from afar in all aspect of our national life.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2013

It becus ppl want dividends of democracy ppl are still divide. But D truth is if those clamouring to overthrow Jonathan wont work(becus sm have been in office and others are still in office yet no change) then it is better 4 a SS which has D money and they North are parasite on, who jonathan is a bonafide one, to rule. Moreover it is D ss that has D oil both SW and N are struggling to rule 4. Nt D cocoa or groundnut frm those place. So we D SS, would remain as far as they are nt going to be better than GEJ. To B candid, GEJ is the best President so far in nigeria history. Lets nt allow few theifs who wants more share to be calling D shots. Distrust 4 GEJ should have risen frm D Masses, nt well to do theifs who have eaten enough and wants to sustian D line of looting to D grave
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by pazienza(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
software man:
Gbam! Jonathan presidency of nigeria is an igbo cause?!?

Jonathan will not give Ndiigbo upper hand,but he will ensure a level playing ground for all groups,which we will never get from the north and ACN.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by Dpeacemaker101: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
boladez:

Who is the WE!! Wake up and stop deceiving this Man called GEJ.....have you seen where you pushed him to. Begging like a wimp. The Governors ignored his call for a meeting yesterday and you are busy making mouth.

You so called supporters have pushed the man to his destruction

Off course WE already know them, no matter what they plan or do power can never go to the north. GEJ is very much in control of Aso Rock come 2015, for every success story there must be storms.
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by ferking(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
my advise to mr president is that he should remain calm no matter the strategy employ by his opponent,mr president should remember how he came to power,almost all Nigerian were not on his side,even the people from his region were agains him,but he had just one person on his side and Dat person was God and a last with this one person he won against millions.so with that past lesson he should not trouble his heart even every body want to live the party he is affiliating to,the fact is that when the time comes We will know the real winner,please dont change your mind because of their actions because their art will make nature to bè at your side .
Re: 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction by birdman(m): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2013

oh now you know that the north wants power back. where was this revelation when your boy GEJ was drunk with power. Kicking his mentor OBJ to the curb, disrespecting the SW that dilligently ensured the north ceded power to him, replying IBB and Akande like they were his mates, grounding a governors plane for no reason, and turning Rivers upside down just because governorship election didnt go his way ...need I go on? Keep drinking GEJ, keep drinking. I hope you have an oil well in Otuoke you can rely on when this is over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.