Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (25566 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by hildaa(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
it depends on what causes the separation at the first instance.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by hyibeekay(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
For wat nw?
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Sike(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Try it NOT!

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by 2ndChance: 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
snthesis:
truss me, it was shined very properly, i take shining as an art grin grin grin grin
Ahh!!! That makes two of us, the more reason we should avoid our exes!gringringrin
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by 2ndChance: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by 2ndChance: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mr Aboki: @Topic;; Only Married Men are allowed to keep in touch with single exes..
Aboki, you sabi wetin dey!!! Take one beer for my head.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by snthesis(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
My friend, the truth still remains. It is very wise for a married couple to stay off his or her ex. In the short run, keeping in touch with her might mean nothing to you, but some how and some where in the long run something stupid might happen. If not you then the other will. Many see the present forgeting the long term effect and disaster it will cause.
I know of a friend who had similar issue that almost crumble her lovely home but thank God she yielded to advise and today her home is restored. Many men have been sent to their early grave because of this. I know of a village that it is forbidden. In that village if a woman sleeps with another man or have even kissing affairs by mistake with another man and sleeps with her husband the husband will be sick and if their gods is not consulted the man will die. Many men you see this days who know nothing about their tradition and are not serving God die young as a result of this. And as you know many women will not upon up to their husband after making a silly mistake. A woman from that same village in Delta state had an affair with another man and the husband died. It was when the children fell ill that she confessed ( true live story that I witnessed).
So my advise is that women should stay off their ex so as to prevent early death of their husband and likewise men stay off your ex girl.
Don't pity before you marry, marry because of love. If you love her you will guide what you have with jealousy.
Keep your ex far from you. Thanks and God bless.
this is so wrong, y shud the innocent party suffer for the crimes of the cheating partner angry angry angry
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by snthesis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
2ndChance:
Ahh!!! That makes two of us, the more reason we should avoid our exes!gringringrin
Gbam!!!!
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by emmanuel4fire: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
snthesis:
this is so wrong, y shud the innocent party suffer for the crimes of the cheating partner angry angry angry
It's because that's what their forefather agreed on their behalf with their gods. That's why I advise every man and woman to marry a woman you will love and trust. Don't marry because of lust and pity. If you do, and your forefathers have made such agreement with their gods in the past and you not being a child of God sleeps with her when she has cheated on you, the penalty is sickness and if nothing is done, the gods will condemn the man to death. The village I mentioned earlier on is my village. The story said happened just 2 months ago. The woman cheated on the man and the man died and the children fell ill. Though she has confessed. Thank God that I am a child of God.
Many men are victim of early death these days because they don't know what their forefathers did behind them before they were born. Like I said, and will still repeat, stay off your ex. Don't marry because of lust and pity. Marry because of love and trust.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by simpleseyi: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yes, married people should continue keeping in touch with their Ex, so that when their spouse is away or busy, the Ex can still warm the bed. This is called legalizing adultery. NONSENSE!!
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by sweetguy10(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
2ndChance: Please avoid your ex'es like plagues o, Okafor's Law of Congodynamics is very potentgringrin

Okafor's Law of Congodynamics

C1 + P = C∞
It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C1) , it can always be shined (C∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.

In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O (opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by sallyBinta(f): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Rexphobia: Why not... If you go back to your vomit... Maybe to admire it
even dou I dnt see d reason y dey shud still be touch,it doesn't still mean dey shud be enemies....[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by addictiv(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
you should only keep in touch with your ex if your partner is aware and is comfortable with you guys keeping in touch.....if its something you have to hide from your partner then you have to retrace your steps and tread the path carefully least you get into trouble......but personally I believe what's left in the past should stay in the past, how would you feel knowing that your partner is hooking up with their ex and having dinners with them?
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
My x remains my x nd nufin else shuld bind us 2geda
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by tpia5: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
sally Binta: even dou I dnt see d reason y dey shud still be touch,it doesn't still mean dey shud be enemies....

not sure why to nlers, everything is black and white, they dont allow for grey.

its either your ex is bedding you or else you are enemies.

such s.tupid reasoning?
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by snthesis(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2013
tpia@:

not sure why to nlers, everything is black and white, they dont allow for grey.

its either your ex is bedding you or else you are enemies.

such s.tupid reasoning?
or still intends to bed u wink
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by tpia5: 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Too much nollywood,
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by amia: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
babyosisi:

....Perhaps one should keep away from all exes tupu Latin apuo na mensa

Lol cheesy grin
Ur funny
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by walelove: 7:57am On Oct 05, 2013
I have a wife which still keeps contact with her admirer,I have warned her severally but still keep tab. what should I do? I'm so faithful to her,but if this continues,I will do otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Family Festive Giveaway / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.