Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married (4946 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2013
Every lady likes the idea of Happy ending but none of them is ready to stand and support you during ur pursuit of happiness,most ladies of nowadays prefer to date an ATM Machine Boyfriend,they want someone that will always cater for them without them adding any positive input to their relationship.I was chating with a lady-friend yesterday and she told me shes in love with her new Boyfriend,i was shocked cos they just met,so i asked what are the attributes she likes in the guy,i was expecting stuffs like hes caring,kind etc but all she said was Hes rich and always taking care of me,he always buying my stuffs,she ranted for abt 10mins without any tangible reason.All i was thinking was if this guy breaks up with her then guy would be a Bad Person to her and that same thing goes to most nigerian ladies,they dont want a guy they can build their life with,all they want is ready-made men,for a stable relationship both parties must be ready to work together and make sacrifice.Ladies its time to make changes

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by 1stola: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Don't go n make moni! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Mynd44: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Another Nigerian women bashing thread? Dude remember that saying "tell me your friends"?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2013
Princess Ella: Don't go n make moni! tongue
who is this morally bankrupt fellow?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2013
ashewo
Princess Ella: Don't go n make moni! tongue
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by horlahwaley(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2013
Let me share mine too. Dis gel is ma frnd on 2go i saw something like dis on her status "installing love...40%. Installation fail.Error 404. Installing money first...installing". I then ask wot was d meaning.
Me:wots d meaning of ur status?
Gel:it simply means i cant date a guy who is not rich.
Me: ok, am rich i wil buy u shawarma,brazilian hair. I wil spend on u.
Gel:do u care for ma number?
Me: nope, i dont want a cheap ho like u.
Gel: u are mad,crazy blah blah blah
i quickly logd out.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2013
horlahwaley: Let me share mine too. Dis gel is ma frnd on 2go i saw something like dis on her status "installing love...40%. Installation fail.Error 404. Installing money first...installing". I then ask wot was d meaning.
i quickly logd out.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2013
Looooool! You sound pathetic,OP. You had an encounter wif a single female,hence,u conclude that ''most'' Nigerian babes will not get married......i hope u're smarter than ur current display.
You surround yourself with females with low moral values,hence,ur mentality.If u move in the world some of us move in,u'll meet ladies with promising careers and good manners...men flock round them.Now i ask u,what kind of friends do u keep? U cannot be too different from ur friends.Birds of a feather.....
On the other hand,if a female is independent,una go complain! Haba! I wonder wht u guys gain by bashing the same females u chase after.If these females dn't get married,then their male counterparts will remain single too.Mbok,each to his own!

8 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi: Looooool! You sound pathetic,OP. You had an encounter wif a single female,hence,u conclude that ''most'' Nigerian babes will not get married......i hope u're smarter than ur current display.
You surround yourself with females with low moral values,hence,ur mentality.If u move in the world some of us move in,u'll meet ladies with promising careers and good manners...men flock round them.Now i ask u,what kind of friends do u keep? U cannot be too different from ur friends.Birds of a feather.....
On the other hand,if a female is independent,una go complain! Haba! I wonder wht u guys gain by bashing the same females u chase after.If these females dn't get married,then their male counterparts will remain single too.Mbok,each to his own!
We hear all these everyday.

What kinda world do you move in? undecided Keep deceiving yourself angry

The OP is 99% correct. Most girls are hypocrites. They'll tell you they love their boyfriends because he's caring and nice. But deep down it's all about the money.

The girl the OP talked about was only being real. Forget about low moral values.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Ruq: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2013
^^ true dat.

But with the way it is now there won't be a lot of marriages in the future cuz morals today is not what it use to be and it'll never go back to what it was. We the world we're painting now we can almost see ourselves happy and perfect without marriages. Only few think it should still be as it was.

Nigeria will echo cries for itself one day.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Danhumprey: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2013
horlahwaley: Let me share mine too. Dis gel is ma frnd on 2go i saw something like dis on her status "installing love...40%. Installation fail.Error 404. Installing money first...installing". I then ask wot was d meaning.
i quickly logd out.
grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: We hear all these everyday.

What kinda world do you move in? undecided Keep deceiving yourself angry

The OP is 99% correct. Most girls are hypocrites. They'll tell you they love their boyfriends because he's caring and nice. But deep down it's all about the money.

The girl the OP talked about was only being real. Forget about low moral values.
No wahala...u can cry me a river for all i care.Most girls are hypocrites while all guys are sincere.Na una go still fall mugu tomorrow because of fine chick.If u like complain from today till infinity,u go still pant after Naija babe like a dog.Abeg make we hear word! I should forget abt moral values,bah? Then what should i be interested in? Guys wif shallow thinking?
Una go just open thread to bash females.Are u any better? If u think girls are your problem,then keep off from them.Guys have their flaws...eg only being interested in bleeping a girl,but no one is making noise.How many guys are in a relationship because of love? That does not mean i'll come out here crying that 99 percent of guys are only interested in sex.Abegi!
Improve yourself and u'll get a babe u deserve,shikena.
.....and as for the kind of world i move in,sorry,i'm mute on the matter.I hate to brag.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
No wahala...u can cry me a river for all i care.Most girls are hypocrites while all guys are sincere.Na una go still fall mugu tomorrow because of fine chick.If u like complain from today till infinity,u go still pant after Naija babe like a dog.Abeg make we hear word! I should forget abt moral values,bah? Then what should i be interested in? Guys wif shallow thinking?
Una go just open thread to bash females.Are u any better? If u think girls are your problem,then keep off from them.Guys have their flaws...eg only being interested in bleeping a girl,but no one is making noise.How many guys are in a relationship because of love? That does not mean i'll come out here crying that 99 percent of guys are only interested in sex.Abegi!
Improve yourself and u'll get a babe u deserve,shikena.
.....and as for the kind of world i move in,sorry,i'm mute on the matter.I hate to brag.
Story!

One word, baby; MONEY
That's the truth tongue Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
And its only naija gals dat can behave like this.... Look atew grin

The loaded guys will try to buy us with expensive gifts
The broke guys will cry dat gals dat care about money are ho*es (coping mechanism grin)
And whether a lady chooses to be blinded by flashy thngs or not has nothng to do with her nationality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:
And its only naija gals dat can behave like this.... Look atew grin
The loaded guys will try to buy us with expensive gifts
The broke guys will cry dat gals dat care about money are ho*es (coping mechanism grin)
And whether a lady chooses to be blinded by flashy thngs or not has nothng to do with her nationality.
later they become regulars at church and also become workers at 35 still looking for husband.keep going after rich guys,by Saturday one of ur mates will be getting married,u are always plus 1 to every occasion
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by kajole(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
I dont know why guys still complain about a known and established fact

when i was a a good guy with little cash to spare on d ladiess
i had problems dating girls i admired

then after my early university days, before youth service, i became a broke asssss but with a lot of packaging and lies to gum body
like magic, the girls started coming

but now i am average and moderate in spending with packaging and no lies

to tell you guys

my new status attracts me to beautiful and decent ladies

i am not supporting the ladies

but you attract what you emit

its a pity i have no pictures to backup

peace out
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: Story!

One word, baby; MONEY
That's the truth tongue Deal with it.
No,the truth is that i aint your baby,so YOU deal wf that.If money is the ''thing'' for u,make the money and stop buzzing into our dainty ears.
After,na una go still complain sey babes like money.U guys wanna make money just to spend it on a fine babe u admire! SMH. Now who is the hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
kajole: I dont know why guys still complain about a known and established fact

when i was a a good guy with little cash to spare on d ladiess
i had problems dating girls i admired

then after my early university days, before youth service, i became a broke asssss but with a lot of packaging and lies to gum body
like magic, the girls started coming

but now i am average and moderate in spending with packaging and no lies

to tell you guys

my new status attracts me to beautiful and decent ladies

i am not supporting the ladies

but you attract what you emit

its a pity i have no pictures to backup

peace out
Trust me,we do not need ur picture. You feel ''fly'' cos u attract chicks that love u for who u are ''not''.Thats awesome.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by 190: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
JudismphD: who is this morally bankrupt fellow?

seangy4konji: ashewo
seangy4konji: ashewo

[size=38pt]I CRIED [/size]
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweetestguy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hmm I wonder Y I've neva met d kind of girls op described,seriously I wonder all d girls I've dated has neva asked me anytin, my gf jus paid for our t-fare nw b4 I cud reach my pocket and was behavin as if she didn't even do anytin.maybe I'm jus lucky,sometimes I ask ha to get me sometins,and she wud say ok no p..I'm planin on getin ha d new s4,like de say a gal dat doesn't ask for anytin deserves everytin,op jus pray to meet my type of girls
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Trust me,we do not need ur picture. You feel ''fly'' cos u attract chicks that love u for who u are ''not''.Thats awesome.
girl why u carry this matter for head like this,Are u single and seriously Searching? na because una too like money thats why u fall for tricks of yahoo boyz/yahoo plus who needs girls for ritual,am not against the fact that ur taste or interest is high,am just trying to share my views,some ladies have turned into in-house prostitutes they have no positive addition to a relationship than sex cos the guy has money,they have turn into Sex workers for xtravagant life,

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
No,the truth is that i aint your baby,so YOU deal wf that.If money is the ''thing'' for u,make the money and stop buzzing into our dainty ears.
After,na una go still complain sey babes like money.U guys wanna make money just to spend it on a fine babe u admire! SMH. Now who is the hypocrite?
I hope I didn't touch a delicate part. This one wey you dey para like this undecided

MONEY! MONEY!!
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by alienware(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: Every lady likes the idea of Happy ending but none of them is ready to stand and support you during ur pursuit of happiness,most ladies of nowadays prefer to date an ATM Machine Boyfriend,they want someone that will always cater for them without them adding any positive input to their relationship.I was chating with a lady-friend yesterday and she told me shes in love with her new Boyfriend,i was shocked cos they just met,so i asked what are the attributes she likes in the guy,i was expecting stuffs like hes caring,kind etc but all she said was Hes rich and always taking care of me,he always buying my stuffs,she ranted for abt 10mins without any tangible reason.All i was thinking was if this guy breaks up with her then guy would be a Bad Person to her and that same thing goes to most nigerian ladies,they dont want a guy they can build their life with,all they want is ready-made men,for a stable relationship both parties must be ready to work together and make sacrifice.Ladies its time to make changes
where you not the one who created a thread saying ladies keep rejecting you ? Is that the reason you created another thread to pour your frustration on them ? This rant of yours is very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
alienware: where you not the one who created a thread saying ladies keep rejecting you ? Is that the reason you created another thread to pour your frustration on them ? This rant of yours is very pathetic.
Loooooooooooool!!!
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
alienware: where you not the one who created a thread saying ladies keep rejecting you ? Is that the reason you created another thread to pour your frustration on them ? This rant of yours is very pathetic.
Loooooooooooool!!! Pathetic indeed! dn't mind them. The ones that come hear to cry out are those beefing the fortunate guys for ''snatching '' the better babes. Choi!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
i dont insult people but you are a forrking azhole,i dont know where i posted or wrote anything abt girls rejecting me,are you blinded by ur stewpidity cos its seem u have an eye prob,pls go thru all my thread and tell where i got rejected but wait ooo lion dey talk ant talk say him get idea, mtcheew i even think say na game post this rubbish,guy u are forrking crazzy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: later they become regulars at church and also become workers at 35 still looking for husband.keep going after rich guys,by Saturday one of ur mates will be getting married,u are always plus 1 to every occasion
Another clueless joke on NL.
You couldn't even read and understand a simple post, being broke has clouded your thought process. What part of my post is suggestive of me chasing rich guys Am not d gal dat dumped your broke a*ss so free me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: girl why u carry this matter for head like this,Are u single and seriously Searching? na because una too like money thats why u fall for tricks of yahoo boyz/yahoo plus who needs girls for ritual,am not against the fact that ur taste or interest is high,am just trying to share my views,some ladies have turned into in-house prostitutes they have no positive addition to a relationship than sex cos the guy has money,they have turn into Sex workers for xtravagant life,
Hahahaha...''poor man mentality''. So because a babe shares her views or opinion,she don become yeye abi? Stop ranting about prostituti*on and all that..na today? If u are tired of ladies because they like money,then u leave them alone and look for ''guys'' who do not like money.You judge those ladies out there because u feel u're better than them,abi.Trust me,u're not.Stop beefing,go out there and make your dough!

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

You couldn't even read and understand a simple post, being broke has clouded your thought process. What part of my post is suggestive of me chasing rich guys Am not d gal dat dumped your broke a*ss so free me abeg.
grin...Lol! Una no go kill me. The bobo just dey para! If u counter him comment,him go tell u sey babes na ashy. I tire ooo.Instead of guys to deal wif their life crisis,they come here to rant...seeking for cheap sympathy.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

am still waiting for when a girl would dump me,i would rather hug transformer than to wait for a girl like u to dump me,una think say every body for Nairaland na Mumu for ladies
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
grin...Lol! Una no go kill me. The bobo just dey para! If u counter him comment,him go tell u sey babes na ashy. I tire ooo.Instead of guys to deal wif their life crisis,they come here to rant...seeking for cheap sympathy.
Nor mind the guy, instead of am to concentrate on him 'pursuit of happiness' grin, bitterness won finish am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Overseer Caught Pants Down With Wife Ofa Military Man And Another Woman / My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband / Guys Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.