Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition - Romance (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition (33530 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Booooooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg.... Whats happening here? Where is the action?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nairabet tinz.I ve gat to be there 2nite o...
Evestar200: who is AKINLABI? The ghost that me and DYT want to woo? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
ReineViolet:

smiley
sweetie, you in, right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Weather for two.
OccupyGarri: Booooooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg.... Whats happening here? Where is the action?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: Explorer ìbø løwa?
toilet
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Im impatient angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by EzePromoe: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
It's taking me close to 10 minutes to open a page.
D-Explorer, please create the thread!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
make una no let ds thing fail o....where d wooers n wooees?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Økø Dyt...A.K.A Madam fart.
Odunharry: toilet
OccupyGarri: Booooooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggg.... Whats happening here? Where is the action?
Odunharry: toilet
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry: make una no let ds thing fail o....where d wooers n wooees?

waiting for the word to start grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry:
eyaa,sorry dear...dnt worry u l b fine and guy who s sweeter n mre handsme than him will come
thanks dear,,u re a tru brother unlike Ishsoph that is wishing himself a kidney and heartbreak lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry: make una no let ds thing fail o....where d WOOERS n WOOES?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Antelope baba
Evestar200: thanks dear,,u re a tru brother unlike Ishsoph that is wishing himself a kidney and heartbreak lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri:

waiting for the word to start grin
i trust u na,u r ready to win sm1s hrt...

Hope nbdy wl guugu sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2013
Organisers, you guys have to help me here. My phone battery is red as I type this.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: Organisers, you guys have to help me here. My phone battery is red as I type this.

Then go ahead and paste your lines...

forget the organizers angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Please, why is somebody's name OccupyGarri? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella: Please, why is somebody's name OccupyGarri? shocked

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: Organisers, you guys have to help me here. My phone battery is red as I type this.
do ur thing or collect ur bro fone 4 sm minutes.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: you have a contender
awww **sounds interesting** grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri:

Then go ahead and paste your lines...

forget the organizers angry
pasting it on the new thread is better whether its my slot or not.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by KingsleyJay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella: Please, why is somebody's name OccupyGarri? shocked
grin
U de find trouble o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Dyt(f): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Evestar200: who is AKINLABI? The ghost that me and DYT want to woo? grin

I can't wait for tomorrow
I so long for it
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: pasting it on the new thread is better whether its my slot or not.

Theres no new thread.. they are slower than stew angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Onase]Nairabet tinz.I ve gat to be there 2nite o...[/quote is AKINLABI nairabetting with u? Please bring him out of his ghost coast cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Caseless: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
ItsModella:
Guy, stop that kain accusation now o. Caracta and I showed binger nothing but love.How we come make am run? tongue angry

Yes it does. The June season was HOT and quite bloody. grin grin
by telling the young man to publicly display his birth certificate; una say hin be under 16 or he shld show his face. he cudn't meet ur demand and the young man took to his heel from nl.
*cries*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Onase: Explorer ìbø løwa?
LOL. I'm here. . .so busy at moment. Chai. . .trying hard.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Odunharry: do ur thing or collect ur bro fone 4 sm minutes.
I am in the fvcking hospital. My sis just left to bring some things from home and to also charge my lappy and other phones.

Dunno when she will be back.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Dyt(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Evestar200][/quote]

Wait for tomorrow na
Ur blood dey hot o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: I am in the fvcking hospital. My sis just left to bring some things from home and to also charge my lappy and other phones.

Dunno when she will be back.

hehe that's dedication grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: It's taking me close to 10 minutes to open a page.
D-Explorer, please create the thread!
Check your PM. Got an urgency at the moment, gonna be hard to multi-task. . .be there too smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / 95 Year Old Gay Manmarries His 65-year Old Gay Partner / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.