Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition (33533 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: thats suicide mission for me.... I dont do garri joor.

shocked shocked What kind of Nigerian are you? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, na you sabi o. My own be say I am receiving VIP treatment which is good for my recovery.
Na VIP treatment make Chinenye get two pikins grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: thats suicide mission for me.... I dont do garri joor.
Abeg no dey form unnecessary forming jare. Even ajebutter dey smoke garri
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
What time is the competition
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
OccupyGarri:

shocked shocked What kind of Nigerian are you? angry
hia, na by force... O tio grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
xynerise:
Abeg no dey form unnecessary forming jare. Even ajebutter dey smoke garri
I smoke FROSTIES...
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: Bloda, o gini?
Ndi a ga achum n'abalia ezubehu nau. Oforo ofu nwagbogho cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph: Ndi a ga achum n'abalia ezubehu nau. Oforo ofu nwagbogho cry
let me try getting someone for you, ok?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by EzePromoe: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=32pt]LIST OF LADIES & THEIR MEN[/size]

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 1
Booty butt chic and Occupygarri to woo Onase
Time: 20:15

SLOT 2
Sweet-tease and Br3nd4 to woo Ikekings
Time: 20:40

SLOT 3
Mondi-cheeks and Cathaliya to woo bejahisky
Time: 21:00

SLOT 4
Harbosede02 and Seunplus to woo D-Explorer
Time: 21:20

[size=18pt]TOMORROW[/size]

SLOT 5
Dyt and Evestar200 to woo Akinalabi

SLOT 6
Merkki and Vivly to woo Seun

Unluvable, Carmelion, Tonia500 and sexytabhi are to pick two men amongst Handsomeemmy, Dmcdad, Odunharry and Ishsoph whom they are going to pair to woo. Entry will be done this night

[size=20pt]WE HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: let me try getting someone for you, ok?
Mgwanu nnem.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ese gan King Cow kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by EzePromoe: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
DX, you can go ahead. I'm experiencing terrible network failure sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph: Mgwanu nnem.
tried coercing Reineviolet to add to the slot. She will soon be here.

Organisers, me no get battery o. Pls move my slot up nah, pls.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Dyt(f): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]LIST OF LADIES & THEIR MEN[/size]

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 1

SLOT 2

SLOT 3

SLOT 4

SLOT 5

SLOT 6

Unluvable, Carmelion, Tonia500 and sexytabhi are to pick two men amongst Handsomeemmy, Dmcdad, Odunharry and Ishsoph whom they are going to pair to woo. Entry will be done this night

And why can't I woo tonight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: tried coercing Reineviolet to add to the slot. She will soon be here.
Were asusu anyi n'ederem inugo! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
All my Ladies.

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 1

SLOT 2

SLOT 3

SLOT 4

SLOT 5

SLOT 6

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=Ishsoph] there is every tendency for u to remain single again*winks...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Playing Rainbow by 2face>>>*GRIN*
[/quote]
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
ReineV, I can see you

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
oya...time dn reach....
Make i sit down 4 front sit
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
Are we getting a new thread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hmmmm.....#symptoms of sickness
Cathaliya: dont sweat it.....he is just a toddler.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank goodness I will play tomorrow,I had a really busy day and I am tired. Lemme grab popcorn and tea for the night show.
I still pick ishsoph,I need a challenger.

[size=18pt]TODAY[/size]

SLOT 1

SLOT 2

SLOT 3

SLOT 4

SLOT 5

SLOT 6

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
Booty vs Occupy=ONASE
OccupyGarri: Are we getting a new thread?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Antelope thumbs bro.
sexytabhi: Thank goodness I will play tomorrow,I had a really busy day and I am tired. Lemme grab popcorn and tea for the night show.

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Antelope thumbs up bro.
sexytabhi: Thank goodness I will play tomorrow,I had a really busy day and I am tired. Lemme grab popcorn and tea for the night show.

Onase: Booty vs Occupy=ONASE

I hope booty shows up grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Cathaliya: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013

you have a contender
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
I hope so too.20.15pm...Your time starts now.
OccupyGarri:

OccupyGarri:

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
Cathaliya: ReineV, I can see you

smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishsoph: Awww, and to think that more heartbreaks are coming courtesy of AKINALABI...tongue
who is AKINLABI? The ghost that me and DYT want to woo? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Explorer ìbø løwa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.