Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. (2398 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by girlsoswit(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2008
Its been long I'v been lookn 4 an answer to dis question and I believe I wud find a meaningful answer here on nairaland. I find out dat some guys like pulling their 'thing' up in their trousers whether jeans or material n they do it so irritatingly n without shame. I wonder if their thing is too big or probably they r wearing oversized boxers. B4 I start makn my own judgement I want u guys out there 2 say smething abt dis. Why do guys like pulling their thing up in their trousers around d zip area. Pls say smething. U babes out there wat do u feel abt it?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by beauteous(f): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
haven't noticed.maybe i don't pay attention to dat area
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by proo212(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2008
I really cannot understand what you are asking? Please kindly rephrase. Are you trying to say some men have erections on purpose?

I read it 3 times and I stil cannot figure out what you are asking
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by girlsoswit(f): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2008
proo212:

I really cannot understand what you are asking? Please kindly rephrase. Are you trying to say some men have erections on purpose?

I read it 3 times and I stil cannot figure out what you are asking
Hey proo212 I actually mean I'v noticed sme guys whether dey are standing or walking pull their pennis up in their trousers using their hand. Probably u do it 2 bt maybe unconciously bt it is smehw irritating.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by proo212(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
Hahaha. Now I get you. I think it's just crass. Funny enough waaaaaaaaay back then when we were in secondary school, it was cool. Go figure

I guess some still think it is.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Moyola(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2008
neva notice dat,,,,,,,,i'll do a survey n cum back 2 give u my result wink
buh 'll it not b obvious 4 'em 2 c dat u lookin @ their thang
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by sistawoman: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
Ok now i know what you are talking about. I always tease my male friends about this. I keep telling them they dont have to have keep checking on it, it did not fall off and is not running away stop checking on your d.ck all dam day.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Godalone(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
@poster,
I think your boyfriend/hubby will give you the best answer,ask him why he always pull his thing up.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Cayon(f): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2008
Godalone:

@poster,
I think your boyfriend/hubby will give you the best answer,ask him why he always pull his thing up.
LOL, you are funny
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by acidrop(f): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2008
lol they are blowing guy grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 17, 2008
@post
hahhahahahha. . .rotfl

when you see that. , grab his zipper, pull it down and zip it back up on his deek cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 3:31am On Jun 17, 2008
Ooouuchh angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 3:32am On Jun 17, 2008
What is ouch?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 3:45am On Jun 17, 2008
You are mean! Its not fair to catch JT in the rails of a zipper, but you wouldnt know,

How about zipping up on a nipple grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 3:47am On Jun 17, 2008
4HER, got a question. Do these moderators cover the entire NL or are they designated to specific rooms? I need help.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

You are mean! Its not fair to catch JT in the rails of a zipper, but you wouldnt know,

How about zipping up on a nipple grin

Do you see us pulling our nipples out of our bra? eh? angry

Negro_Ntns:

4HER, got a question. Do these moderators cover the entire Nairaland or are they designated to specific rooms? I need help.
Just their sec. . .
you need help? Go and read your Bible grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:15am On Jun 17, 2008
aahh, I dont go far when I need divine help. Opon Ifa is in front of me, tortoise shell is hanging by the door with a rat tail, i have a monkey skull here with two fangs of the black mamba wrapped with some ostrich feathers. I just finished eating some chicken liver and bull balls, it was flavored with alligator kidney.

Why don't you come visit some time let me feed you amadillo tail spiced with the saliva of the American bald eagle, eh? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

aahh, I don't go far when I need divine help. Opon Ifa is in front of me, tortoise shell is hanging by the door with a rat tail, i have a monkey skull here with two fangs of the black mamba wrapped with some ostrich feathers. I just finished eating some chicken liver and bull balls, it was flavored with alligator kidney.

Why don't you come visit some time let me feed you amadillo tail spiced with the saliva of the American bald eagle, eh? grin
ehrrrrrrrm. . . ok, ewww. TMI on what you like to eat. . .

By the way, did my matchmaking work?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:36am On Jun 17, 2008
Who r u matchmaking?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Who r u matchmaking?
hehehe. . .see this yeye man!
that's been begging me to beg my sister! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2008
lmao, I get thunder rod for mah right hand oo, I go fling am come Florida come strike ya yansh.

I told her to write me and she is playing hide and seek right now. I love hide and seek, cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:43am On Jun 17, 2008
Watch it!! I control my own tornado/hurricane. . .we'll see which one is stronger!! cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:46am On Jun 17, 2008
Hahaha, I surrender Miss KATRINA grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by TOH(f): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2008
It's because they're gbono fele fele bi amala to gi no grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2008
TOH, I am upset with you.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro. . I told you it's working. . see how she's following you na. , .

get your game on cool grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2008
Is that yoruba or egun u r speaking?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 17, 2008
translation. . .hot like amala. . yoruba
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:53am On Jun 17, 2008
Oh wait!!!!  I dont play my game in public like that.  I am discreet when it comes to my hunt  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Oh wait!!!! I don't play my game in public like that. I am [b]sexual [/b]when it comes to my hunt grin
hmmmmmmmmmm. . .ashewo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2008
TOH, I already told you to write me, how about this, give me your email or IM
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2008
4HER, you are not serious cheesy I flirt but I am devoting, trust me. I am either here or I am not. At all times you will never have to second guess my stance.

Dont you seduce?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prisoner Of Love: In The Guise Of Marriage / Should Breakup Be A Mutual Agreement / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.