Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. (2405 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by TOH(f): 4:57am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro perms his hair

What can we possibly discuss other than relaxers?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

4HER, you are not serious cheesy I flirt but I am devoting, trust me. I am either here or I am not. At all times you will never have to second guess my stance.

Dont you seduce?

No, I dnt seduce cool
I can say I am 100% innocent o
Just b/c I flirt dnt mean am interested cool

TOH:

Negro perms his hair

What can we possibly discuss other than relaxers?
hahhahaa. . .how abt, shampoos grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2008
What is perm? Educate me. There are different varieties of relaxers, of course Id love to discuss that with you.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:01am On Jun 17, 2008
Where r u TOH, are u in FL?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Where r u TOH, are u in FL?
yes na. . we're sisters remember?
she's living in my tree house cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by TOH(f): 5:02am On Jun 17, 2008
since when is JYork Florida?

Olodo ni e o
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2008
lmao!! oh lawwd. . lemme stay back and watch the show
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:04am On Jun 17, 2008
4HER, my right hand is itching, the last time it did that someone cried.  What could it be this time, I ask?  Any hint?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2008
lmao, I need to be schooled in a lot of things. I have chosen you to be my teacher.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:07am On Jun 17, 2008
I like your smile, its simple and genuine. Very charming wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

4HER, my right hand is itching, the last time it did that someone cried. What could it be this time, I ask? Any hint?
You dare to threaten me?
Trust me, you dare not raise a hand on me. . angry
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:10am On Jun 17, 2008
I didnt know that's what that meant. I had no clue. I know now, please calm the hurricane winds down, will you?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 17, 2008
& what exactly did you think it means?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:11am On Jun 17, 2008
I dont want to be washed away in the storm of what i'm feeling for your sister  grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 17, 2008
For you last statements towards me, I'll make sure the matchmake does not work. . she deserves someone berra cool
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2008
aahhh, ejo ma, ma binu iya mi. All along i thought it was a forecast from my ancestors.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:21am On Jun 17, 2008
Toyin, who do I contact to help me with an issue in Cultural?
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Toyin, who do I contact to help me with an issue in Cultural?
I guess you contact seun since no one has been assigned that sec. . .email him

Negro_Ntns:

aahhh, ejo ma, ma binu iya mi. All along i thought it was a forecast from my ancestors.
moti binu, mode ti bikeji. . .too late!
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 17, 2008
@post
1. walk up to him

2. smile flirtatiously at him

3. slap his hand away. . .grab his zipper, pull it down, and zip it back up on his deek

4. walk away like nothing happened
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2008
You still dey vex.  Ehn, no problem.  The elders, when somebody is upset, they will buy kolanut to take appease am.  Oyinbo no know wetin kolanut be so dem no get am for their land, but dem sabi wetin monkey be.  I go parcel the left over of this salted monkey ribs give UPS make dem deliver for ya address.  I go insure am incase he lost in transit.  You should get it tomorrow nah.  Make you no vex eh.  The monkey go sweet ya belle.  

I will send Seun an email.  Thanks.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 17, 2008
you're disgusting jor
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2008
grin nobody fit disable this bawlls. Even sef make you drive trailer run over am, na so e go still tanda to attention when e get enough provocation from a sweet, beautiful, sexy, erotic, passionately insatiable woman wey sabi how to get low.

U know how many times and for how long zip don dey catch dis thing?  This thing get mulptiple lives and durability pass the Alkacell rabbit, na so he dey go and go and go and go,  grin

Make I go talk to Seun, I hope e no go ban me for waking him up.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2008
Oh no, now wait a minute!!! That did not come from Toyin. Do you remember your research not too long ago? What was that, a delicacy? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by acidrop(f): 5:44am On Jun 17, 2008
love is in the air jst singing ooo, and walking pass
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Oh no, now wait a minute!!! That did not come from Toyin. Do you remember your research not too long ago? What was that, a delicacy? grin
That was a research. . . ok?
Nobody eats monkey carcass abeg!

Negro_Ntns:

grin nobody fit disable this bawlls. Even sef make you drive trailer run over am, na so e go still tanda to attention when e get enough provocation from a sweet, beautiful, sexy, erotic, passionately insatiable woman wey sabi how to get low.

You know how many times and for how long zip don dey catch this thing? This thing get mulptiple lives and durability pass the Alkacell rabbit, na so he dey go and go and go and go, grin

Make I go talk to Seun, I hope e no go ban me for waking him up.
TMI. . .Dnt corrupt me!

acidrop:

love is in the air jst singing ooo, and walking pass
tell me what love is. . .then maybe I'll agree wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by acidrop(f): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2008
what if i tell u i dont know how to describe, but i can recognise one when i c it grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 5:48am On Jun 17, 2008
lmao, acid there is nothing rated, trust me.  I keep my adult rated stuffs locked inside IM.  I will be wasting time trying to corrupt anybody in here, they are all far gone.
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2008
acidrop:

what if i tell u i don't know how to describe, but i can recognise one when i c it grin
buzz!! not the answer am looking for wink
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by acidrop(f): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

lmao, acid there is nothing rated, trust me. I keep my adult rated stuffs locked inside IM. I will be wasting time trying to corrupt anybody in here, they are all far gone.
ehen its alryt now, cos there is no one here, jst u and 4Her, even me sef am clossing my eyes.

4Her:

buzz!! not the answer am looking for wink
babe in the 1st place i was just singing nothing more. haba y u turn am into classroom exam definition
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by NegroNtns(m): 6:07am On Jun 17, 2008
Aah, acid, noooo, make you no close ya eyes when you dey inside room with a man wey dey talk about im bawlls. You fit open de eyes come find out say you don get belle grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 17, 2008
Flirtation: attention without intention. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up. by acidrop(f): 8:05am On Jun 17, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Aah, acid, noooo, make you no close ya eyes when you dey inside room with a man wey dey talk about im bawlls. You fit open de eyes come find out say you don get belle grin
HUH
4Her:

Flirtation: attention without intention. grin
ADD; Confusion to previous Furstration to ur Flirtation, attention whitout intention grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? / New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends / Marriage Proposal From My Best Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.