Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) (3158 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Would You Let Your Partner Rock Any Of These Pants? / Question Of The Day: Ladies Would You Let Your Man Do This For $2,000,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Andyblaze: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
angry

Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
The lady looking at her arm, is she in anyway the bridesmaid?
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Sep 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The lady looking at her arm, is she in anyway the bridesmaid?
I've forgotten the term with which they are called in Nigeria...something like bridal train . I think Asuebi
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Xplicit1(f): 4:24am On Sep 07, 2013
No.

But it's ok, may be d car she was suppose to use got faulty & becos she does n't want to waste time and pay d fine for late coming in church she decided to use this.
Or
She is trying to minimize expenses. undecidedNo.

But it's ok, may be d car she was suppose to use got faulty & becos she does n't want to waste time and pay d fine for late coming in church she decided to use this.
Or
She is trying to minimize expenses.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Xplicit1(f): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Y wetin i post double?

Anyway......
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by SherlockHolmes1(m): 4:38am On Sep 07, 2013
With the desperation among women these days to get married... they could even trek miles to the venue...they no send you.

Read this thread you will know what am talking about: https://www.nairaland.com/1428871/nigerian-ladies-worry-over-scarcity

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by ednut1(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Same pic appeard on NL over 2 years nw, op stale shit
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2013
I can't do it but there's bothing wrong with it...it's better than settling unnecessary debts within your marraige.
Don't decieve yourself, cut your coat according to your CLOTH not even according to your SIZE cos ur size might even be too big.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by 3ace(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Xplicit.:
No.

Or
She is trying to minimize expenses. undecidedNo.

Or
She is trying to minimize expenses.
E be lik say dis CD don scratch. grin
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by 3ace(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2013
First of all, that's court marriage. That vicinity is a local government where the Registry is. Secondly, I think the Lady just wanted to appear unique. If she's broke enough not to get an executive car, then a cab that won't cost a bomb would still be okay for the occasion. The neatness of the tricycle might even consolidate the probable reason of being unique. On a second thought, this could be a scene from a movie. And OP, dis pix don tey na.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by kreamidiva(f): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sherlock Holmes: With the desperation among women these days to get married... they could even trek miles to the venue...they no send you.

Read this thread you will know what am talking about: https://www.nairaland.com/1428871/nigerian-ladies-worry-over-scarcity

Lmao. My MIL had to trek miles with her cake on her head during the war on her wedding day!
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by lancey(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
what is the other lady looking at?! did it tear the wedding gown?
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Xplicit1(f): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
3ace: E be lik say dis CD don scratch. grin

Nor b only C.D. The playHead dirty.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Sleepingbeauty(f): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lol,why not ??just attach just married for back and ure ready to go.
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you give that keke to a very good event designer,you won't recognize it again...it wud be redesigned with paintings and embroideries... smiley
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Andyblaze: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra: If you give that keke to a very good event designer,you won't recognize it again...it wud be redesigned with paintings and embroideries... smiley
angryangry
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2013
Andyblaze: angryangry
Why are angry?# wink
Re: Ladies Would You Let Your Wedding Go On With This?? (picture) by Andyblaze: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
lynpetra:
Why are angry?# wink
i want to marry u and u refuse

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother / *being A Virgin Till Marriage Who Is It Most Difficult For:guys Or Ladies* / One Word For This Guy (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.