Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (37099 Views)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Boll2010: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
U can see dis op na one big hypocrite!! u were talkin abt people posting advert everywhr!!.......and u ursef posted an advert picture on ur signature!! Practice wat u preach!!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by xynerise: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
This makes us the happiest people on earth grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by ChiefDeKlimax: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
LWKMD4H!!!

Bro, it ain't funny at all...hv once experienced that sh***t
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by chikeorji123(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
All izz well tins

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by dieold: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP, you are a very funny somebody oo!
Stop the fun?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
All izz well.

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Bunchersstab(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am d spirit dat is resposible 4 makin people 2 post annoyin comment on internet. #END TIME THINGS
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by 2legit2qwt: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by lertee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
I can't help but LOL on this matter walahi.
It is soooo hilarious
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Richydos(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is so funny cheesy cheesy
k
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by bizfirst: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
OP, you've really taken time to sort out these fools...sometimes, I wonder why MB should be free, for we would have a saner space cyber wise!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Bunchersstab(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
homesteady:

This got me laughing for like 10 minutes!! LOOOOOOOOOOL
grin
homesteady:

This got me laughing for like 10 minutes!! LOOOOOOOOOOL
D post dey annoyi & irritate Evry body ni? Na who come dey commit all dis blunders?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by telexfree1: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
What about the 'okada stop me here' folks ?

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by hypenation: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
It seems we ave all forgot the Garri Warriors, so how does diz affect d price of G in the market
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you know the Op is right.

NO

3 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by noobsaibot2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP.... THE LIST NO KOMPLETE... WHAT OF GARRI GUYS ?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by jideroland(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
In your part 2 could you include the tribal warriors. so annoying.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by iamswizz(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

hehehe.. thats me.. cant really remember the topic
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by donPhill(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
@op...u re one of dem...advert is @ ur signature
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by gsparks01(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Ghadafy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ op, so?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by deeptesting(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Something has been bordering, I needed something to make me laugh and seriously I have been laughing after reading your post....Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by UyiIredia(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Logicboy fits no. 3. I dey laff angry
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by pesty100(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
op forgot to write the "like" mongers........

click like if you think this post makes no sense
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Chnges(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
They threaten to shoot you because you tell them the truth. They don't like light. Smh! End time tins
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kslib(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

All izz well!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
don-Phill:
@op...u re one of dem...advert is @ ur signature

did I tell you to buy my ebook to make one billion dollars in five minutes? ......cos I have that one on sale....
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by bencham(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mtcheww..... End time tinz
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by akunjohn(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
#bizfirst#:
OP, you've really taken time to sort out these fools...sometimes, I wonder why MB should be free, for we would have a saner space cyber wise!

Take no offence bro.,most pple visit NL to unwind,At least dats what keep M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ nd M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friends going.
Yes,cos we discuss all these at M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ office and laugh it off...
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Litmus: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
the most annoying, is the seventh Type Of Annoying Nigerian, who happens not to be actually a Nigerian, and they are the most prolific On The Internet, and always begin their post with, "I AM A Nigerian...."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) / Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.