Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (37100 Views)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Coldfaya(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.

#Faints.........choi NL......lmao
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by shejane: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

lolz am laughing nd crying at d same tym
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Randerl: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you know the Op is right.

2421 Unlikes
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by hdcforumcom(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
This is true, but funny enough they just keep messing up threads and MOD will just be there keeping quite. MOD should do his work. Thanks.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by shegzi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
DJDOLA: Like some idiot...no matter how u used ur energy 2 type words when u are chating wit them..they will just reply u....K....I almost break my fone wit annoyance when one girl am trying 2 woo reply me wit K upon d whalah I used 2 compose sweet words
it can be so annoying i tell you
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Giftdavids(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: 3: The Pointless Commentators

Where you can find them: Nairaland (Again)

What makes them really annoying: Have you ever taken time out to craft a beautiful piece, an article that took so much time, energy and use of wikipedia and you’re looking forward to the erudite discussion that would follow after you’ve posted said discussion on Nairaland, only to see this:

Unfortunately, i’ve been a victim on more than one occassion and i’m beginning to wonder what I did to ASUU that they have refused to let certain people return to school. I mean, if you have nothing to say, don’t comment! Ahn ahn! Sometimes, some of them quote an entire post only to type “hmmm” at the end or “okay”. Honestly, if it were possible for me to find some of the people doing this, they would be carrying the marks of a huge frying pan on the sides of their faces.

More Photo evidence:

http://zakuraweekly.com/six-types-of-annoying-nigerians-on-the-internet/
k

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
lol
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Nigerians are everywhere. Including the internet. Especially the internet, and like anywhere you find us, you’ll most likely come across annoying Nigerians that make you just want to buy an assault rifle (asides those telling you they are princes and have billions in a foreign account. I mean, how many Naija peeps will fall for that?). I’ve taken a bit of time out to categorize my five most annoying set of Nigerian on the internet.

1 The LOL Monsters

Where you can find them: Facebook, Twitter, pretty much every social network there is.

[b]What makes them really annoying: [/b]These guys just type LOL to everything you post on social networks. I had breakfast: lol. My boyfriend dumped me: lol. My husband’s plane crashed and he is currently in coma and the doctor said he might have to undergo a sex change to save his life: lol. Sometimes, I begin to suspect that these guys don’t even know the meaning of the slang sef. There was once I got so pissed that I posted this on my Facebook timeline:

The response I got?

As some people say, I blame MTN for giving that person free MB!

http://zakuraweekly.com/six-types-of-annoying-nigerians-on-the-internet/
k
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Mayor46(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lachynos2k2: k

U are that mumu

2 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by kraftyiyk: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
I RECOMMEND THE ADDITION OF PEEPS WHO BRAG ONLINE WITH FAKE LIFESTYLES.....SOME EVEN SNAP THEIR SORRY FOODS AND POST FOR PUBLIC VIEW,
...AND.. SOME PEEPS WHO TAG U ON FB ON ISSUES AND PICTURES DAT MAKES NO SENSE TO U 2 all because dey somehw found demselfs on ur fb friends list.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Is it just me...or are we all aware of the most annoying group presently"end time squad"please where do they fit in?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
curiouslad: @op
Your blog is down.

Was about adding your blog to my reader!

thanks for pointing it out. notified my host
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by esq03(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nairalanders are wonderful pple. I was laughing so much that water started scrolling down my chick. What a forum!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by onome324(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Lmao.....D̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̥̅̊$ cracked me up
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Isiterere(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

I can't but laugh loosely; d guy na certified MUMU
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Isiterere(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Okay!!

Am done reading this Piece of excellent cognitive reasoning and "Bad Bellied" exclamation.
Above all,I can boldly say......

All izz well

I will prefer "ALL IZZ WELL" to that end time tinz .

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by write2obi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
Op I tot I was the only one noticing this annoying guys, guess is a sign of..... You know what I mean
#End time.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Horus(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWZnIvqcpG0

The most annoying Nigerian on the internet
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Abmalcom(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP, you got me cracked my ribs there!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

LMAO!! This is sooo funny gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by write2obi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
My room
Ajao estate
Today

Dear Op
You missed the most annoying of them all, "First to comment warriors", they make me wanna smash my GSM on the wall.

Yours sincerely
End Time Warrior

2 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by brushstrokes(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

I came back to read this comment for the 3rd time!!!!
Holy shii.ttt grin grin grin
This is instant cure to mood swing, sweet lawd! grin

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by akahp(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Elliotwiz1: Is it just me...or are we all aware of the most annoying group presently"end time squad"please where do they fit in?
na 4rm page 4 u start 2read abi u no even rid d post atal?

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by FILEBE(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ Op. Will you say youtube has not been better since it was purchased? Of course it has! Youtube was launched by three formal PayPal employees in 2005 off the back of an initial $11.5m investment. Its rise to success.... EHn?
Where i dey sef?
Abeg make una no vex o. I guess i am being STOWAWAYED.

* exists thread *
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kingauthur: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

You really make my day
Trust Nairalanders to make u laugh and loosen up
I can't just stop laughing
grin grin grin. grin grin grin.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kingauthur: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

You really make my day
Trust Nairalanders to make u laugh and loosen up
I can't just stop laughing
grin grin grin. grin grin grin.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Shaadey: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Wt of "spits/poos" on thread peeps
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by AdeniyiA(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
what about annoying,attention-seeking and unsolicited-epistle-writing-analysts ,among which the OP belongs
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by yame014: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
Isiterere:

I will prefer "ALL IZZ WELL" to that end time tinz .

ALL IZZ WELL

Is this d newest slang on NL?

hmmmmn.....

All Iz Well o

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by kollyso(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
And these are the moments that always make me aglue to my nairaland! U guys surely will not rip off my eyes of laughter. @ sebon, u're d bomb mahn. Just keep it coming and up.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Some people will quote a topic that filled almost all the page and they quote everything just to say "lol" and I will be like who is this dog?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nairaland has been invaded by juveniles. It should be changed to JUVENILAND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) / Photos Of Python Killed At Ajah This Morning / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.