Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,266 members, 7,954,037 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. (37247 Views)

Six Types Of People You Meet In The Banking Hall / Six Types Of People You Will Meet At The Banking Hall / Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP,u be Japanese,Ur moniker fit kill person.sengokakura kageyoshi.grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kelklein(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Is it just me...or those picture evidence are actually not showing

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Dantedasz(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP,
the people you are talking about are funny and your thread is even funnier.
What about the tribal warriors that turn every thread to a tribal 'us' versus 'them' affair?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by njuwo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
RINE.:
Please click 'like' if you know the Op is right.
@Op dis is d seventh type of Annoying Nigerians on the internet. Dnt forget to put it in part 2.

5 Likes

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by OCcool: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
6th to comment on 3rd page *dancing etighi and sipping garri juice*
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Bestlyf: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
What about those who make post just to drive traffic to their blog? What category do they belong?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by yame014: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
blink182: All these write up just to draw attention to ur magazine.

Bravo! No mind the OP jare, what makes him different from the "shake-ya-moneymakers"?....

Just like jarus said " They make internet more fun joor.
We cannot be serious all the time"....

ok...we get the gist now....we go dey read Zakura magazine o....

LOoooooooooooooL....
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by datmix(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
gringringrin dis post they make me laugh n laugh until I forget my name gringringrin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by cumz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.
boss.... r u serious ?..... I jst laffed like shit
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by yame014: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bestlyf: What about those who make post just to drive traffic to their blog? What category do they belong?

Category 4: Shake-ya-moneymakers....
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by chucky234(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
I had to abandon Nigeria Malawi match just to concentrate on this thread and make sure I read every single post, too funny to ignore.
LMAO
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Abbott(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lemme prep a robust reply.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kaycee7(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
I hope after all the jokes and memes, we'll learn something from this thread.
To those who talk about unwinding, it's a case of one man's meat being another man's poison. What you find funny, we find annoying. But of course, all these are signs of ENDTIME TINZ. grin grin grin
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kaycee7(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Oh and before I forget.
Great write-up, Senbonzakura.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
yame014:

Category 4: Shake-ya-moneymakers....

I would have been guilty as charged if you had bought my 20 page manual on how to import goods from china from your bedroom without paying a dime and still make a million naira every thirty minutes........ the book is still on sale though and you can get a copy for a measly N10,000. just email "interested" to shakeyamoneymakers@zakuraweekly.com
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by unmask: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
naptu2:

Those things usually annoy and irritate me, but there's one incident that I'll never forget.

Someone posted a very long article. Just as I was thinking that someone would quote the entire thing and write "k" I saw two posts. The first poster wrote "One mumu will soon quote the entire post and write rubbish". The second poster quoted him and wrote, "I don't know what's wrong with those people. Someone needs to do something about it". Then a guy comes along, quotes the entire article (the first post) and writes "I am that mumu".

I almost fell off my chair.
funniest I have read this week....I actually clicked the like button without you making a request...

@Op u forgot naijaloded peeps.....those guys are the champions of all these
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Urine: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
Op shouldn't forget the political e-warriors, I'm tired of their mumuism.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Pistolx(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
your anger is boiled out of hate 4 end time.lol
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by EejaNla01(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
I agree with mr jarus, we aren't sadist in nigeria,we need to laugh and not be serious all d tym.

Only if some mods can understand this.

Ahmed musa losses a clear chance against malawi' what's your say nairalanders?

"End time tinz" grin

1 Like

Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by theanonymous: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
DJDOLA: Like some idiot...no matter how u used ur energy 2 type words when u are chating wit them..they will just reply u....K....I almost break my fone wit annoyance when one girl am trying 2 woo reply me wit K upon d whalah I used 2 compose sweet words
thatz why the delete button is there?
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Chrisdmeek(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Make U no vex@OP. Abeg. Just leave d whole case for God HE has d whole judgement For all diz funny characters possessed by Nigerians. Hahahahaha. Dey are very funny n I can't stop Luvin dem [sorry @OP dat was a mistake Hating dem I meant ]. Like seriously I always come to Nairaland any time I'm Angry and I dnt get disappointed because dey'll take care of d Anger like DETOL. LOL!!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Tinkybabe(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Funny but true.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by debedebe(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
some na even... k or kk.... what is d meaning of kk, i chatted wit a lady last time all she could type is .. k or kk....
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by Kaycee7(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
debedebe: some na even... k or kk.... what is d meaning of kk, i chatted wit a lady last time all she could type is .. k or kk....
That's the extent of her vocab.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by curiouslad(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
@op
Your blog is down.

Was about adding your blog to my reader!
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by SUBMARINE: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fresh Fart vote PDP 2015.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by deebrain(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jesus wept.
Re: Six Types Of Annoying Nigerians On The Internet. by kunleee(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
50% of y i came here alwys is to unwind especially wen am in sadMood.
@Op,is too late cus na yestrdy i joined the famous group
ETT.
@naptu2, ur comment alrdy make moi day joyous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) / We Just Killed This Snake Tonight / Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.