Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (51233 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Abegi...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by megajay1(m): 5:03am On Sep 10, 2013
stormm:

http://saharareporters.com/article/opportunity-cost-tompolo%E2%80%99s-private-jet-kikiowo-ileowo
No pix?
Any story without pix is as good as rumour until verified.
try to be a good online journalist with this particular tip.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Elgaxton(m): 5:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Any pictures of the jet yet? Anybody can write anything...
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Billygee2u: 5:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Edohobong: Wonders no dey end for Naija. 2moro other youth will follow his links. I no talk o
If other youths follow his steps,very good man. Fight for your right.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Kenechy: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Abuja Court Jails an Actress for Stealing
Nancy Ndukwe, a 26 year old actress from Jikwoyi Abuja was sentenced by Abuja Senior Magistrates’ Court on Friday after she was convicted of stealing an iPad, an iPhone and jewellery.
The prosecution told the court that the matter was reported at the Lugbe Police Station by one Faith Njoku of Kapuwa Village, Lugbe, Abuja on September 2.
It further claimed that Nancy Ndukwe visited her friend Njoku on the above-mentioned date and stole her IPad, IPhone and jewellery, all valued at N190,000.
On behalf of the prosecution, Cpl. Paul Anigbo gave the value of each of the items as reported by the complainant: IPad – N100,000; IPhone – N50,000 and jewellery – N40,000.

The prosecutor said that the police discovered all the stolen items in the convict’s possession adding that the offence contravened the provisions of Section 287 of the Penal Code.
The convict pleaded guilty to the charge but begged the court for mercy.
“I stole the items due to frustration. I have a one-year-old son to cater for. I am sorry and I promise not to do such again,” Nancy Ndukwe said.
The Magistrate, Mr. Celestine Odo sentenced the convict for two months imprisonment ar a payment of a fine of N6000.

http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/abuja-court-jails-actress-for-stealing.html

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Doomed country! Obj brought this disaster to nig & we cant continue like this! Revolution is inevitable!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Billygee2u: 5:29am On Sep 10, 2013
REALITY101:

For real man. Nigeria is the only country where crime pays. You can only imagine how much GEJ have stolen so far

SHUT UP,SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH,oK?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2013
I DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR MONEY
ITS THEIRS FVCK IT
THEY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND STOP THE FINGER POINTING
AMD THE 'WE FEED U 'MANTRA
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Billygee2u:

SHUT UP,SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH,oK?

With your mom's saggy breas-t in my mouth I sure will.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by philogos4: 5:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Make we see b4 we talk, romour nor good oooh
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by judedwriter(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2013
pDude: Make me sef come and do bunkering abeg. This hustle wey I dey hustle dey too hard abeg.

Who said there is no wealth in Nigeria?

The problem is in its distribution and not in its absence.

Baba God, all I need is a little piece of that national cake. I dont even want a slice. Just a piece. Picolo peso.
just a piece of d national cake? Hmmmmm...if only u know the kind of money that is looted in 9ja, even crumbs of d national cake can sustain us for life wink
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2013
The painful thin about this is that, all this money given to him in disguise will be used by him to import arms and ammuniations and employ personnel to fight any agression towards his empire, if it was threatened in anyway..I wonder how a government will be as foolish as this. Not only hime is enjoying this benefit...you need to go to NIMASA and see their salary scale, they earn like senators with bogus allowances which 85% of its workforce and from the ND, and this is a country where we federal character commission to monitor employment in this parastatals.. I keep on sayin it, dere is no government dat is headed by a foolish and dumb as GEJ...asari dokubo knows what he'saying when he said dere will bloodshed in 2015 if GEJ is not elected. Their is enough stockpile of weapons with them to perpetratre this, that is why its important for an hausa man to become the president in 2015 because the hausas know how to handle them well well over there...I don't mind a war against them by the then federal government.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by philogos4: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2013
IF TOMPOLO CAN AFFORD PRIVATE JET, THEN I AFFORD GENERAL JET.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by stchinedu: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2013
REALITY101:

With your mom's saggy breas-t in my mouth I sure will.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 10, 2013
It beats me what the op hopes to impress on ppl reading this thrash of a thread! And i wonder how n why such a misleading,campaign of calumny kinda thread should be allowed here. Such are capable of attracting the bad side of govt agencies and when that occurs,ppl will start screaming dictatorship.infact am beginning to smell a rat on here..
And this is the ugliest, senseless of all,poorest,dirtiest,most irresponsible,foolish,disgusting,...thread and i have ever seen on here and on the internet,and the attendant wicked n evil comments,they all gonna die of jealousy and hatred..

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by azimibraun: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2013
No sensible Nigerian will read this article and not feel cheated and this especially wll hurt more the decent Niger deltan parents whose sons and daughters this beheader of Men decieved into militancy and Met their early death. Nw tompolo as left them in pains and has enriched himself. Can someone counter this article word for word with what tompolo has positively done for his community and country?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by hennydharm: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Follow this link to see how we can make Nigeria better(In our own little ways):www. /B0dvt5.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by slap1(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2013
Who said crime does not pay?
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Deiok(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2013
All i can say is God help nigeria.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by azimibraun: 6:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Gej is a bad president... No he is nt a bad president... Dis are the reasons why I think he is a bad president...Hell no these are the reasons u shld see him as a good president... O yea! Nw I knw he is a good president you jst opened my eyes to his goodness.. Nw am convinced. I never knew of all this positive things he hs bin doing for the country I was bloinded with hate. That is how educated ppl shld discuss/argue. Marshal out your points and come up with a superior argument. Cn someone pls hit us with a superior opinion dt counters this article so that we cn knw the good and oda side of tompolo? Nt to isult or say "carry go na ur turn or na ur oil money".

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 10, 2013
Rexxie: It beats me what the op hopes to impress on ppl reading this thrash of a thread! And i wonder how n why such a misleading,campaign of calumny kinda thread should be allowed here. Such are capable of attracting the bad side of govt agencies and when that occurs,ppl will start screaming dictatorship.infact am beginning to smell a rat on here..
And this is the ugliest, senseless of all,poorest,dirtiest,most irresponsible,foolish,disgusting,...thread and i have ever seen on here and on the internet,and the attendant wicked n evil comments,they all gonna die of jealousy and hatred..

Shut Ur mouth if U don't have somfin meaningful 2 say...or did U jst come here 2 post a comment?...what message are U passing accross now....or are U from d kalahari?
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by chiefkpokp(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2013
In respect to this lines from dis so call sharianew blar bla: I just read this line and node my head """Nigerians must realize that voting for Jonathan come 2015 is a vote for more money in the hands of those who have wronged and robbed Nigerians of our God-given resources."""" Does this mean that the sharia news is now tryin to discourage us from voting Goodluck come 2015? Well even his name had turn from good luck to badluck,and even if e dey fuckup big, whatver..... I must cast my vote 100times for him again 2015. And beside before I forget, na God to punish Sahara news for all dis misleading news wen dem dey carry up and down! Na only sahara news u go go when be say 80% of their stupid news na to Bleep jonanthan up, and also before I forget, d op's must be very very very foolish and dumb to have copy and paste dis news here, last but not d lease,the moderator is a drunkard for allowin dis thread reach dis stage,I wonder if seun don sell nairaland secretly to APC man,nobody no. but make dem continue deir foolishness, so far all I no b say even as we dey endtime thinz so, we dey for jona back. Tell them

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by igbsam(m): 6:19am On Sep 10, 2013
And the FG don't have money to fund the educational sector. Nigeria is finished!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by kabba7(m): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2013
So militants has taken over governance in Nigeria one safely make a guess of Jonathan being a militant financial, withdrawing a bill before the national assembly just to favour these muderers. Nigeria surely has gone to the dogs . Its quite shameful. Saw killer Dokubo on Ch annelstv sdaturday spewing rubbish of how he we seclare war on his parents there and I knew the madness has fully manifested.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by emmymdk: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Oil money!!! He fought and He is enjoying... God Bless the South South
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Tekzyflex(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Am so ashamed of being a Nigerian. What a shame...I hate this country eh!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2013
Hayjaycity: The painful thin about this is that, all this money given to him in disguise will be used by him to import arms and ammuniations and employ personnel to fight any agression towards his empire, if it was threatened in anyway..I wonder how a government will be as foolish as this. Not only hime.. you need to go to NIMASA and see their salary scale, they earn like senators with bogus allowances which 85% of its workforce and from the ND ..asari dokubo knows what he'saying when he said dere will bloodshed in 2015 if GEJ is not elected. Their is enough stockpile of weapons with them to perpetratre this, that is why its important for an hausa man to become the president in 2015 because the hausas know how to handle them well well over there...I don't mind a war against them by the.
mumu 1st class,nimasa is made up of 90% hausa 50% of which are from bauchi n as u desire war against others may war also come to u n ur household nd substance from d 4 cardinal points. na u talk am,not me

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by bejeria101(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Pangea: Nigeria, a gangsters paradise lipsrsealed
men! Dis militancy dey pay*selling forms,ssce,B.sc,Msc*lol,tompolo has a jet,yet we cant tidy ASUU,what type of govt is dis,no wonder he close his fb account,why wont nigerians insult him,i now i agree GEJ is indeed clueless
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Network001(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Shine It: Damn! You guys would have heart attack when you see his private yatch.

He deserve's it and if you don't like it, hug a transformer.
...I kw u re crazy nd stupid lik ur father
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by etim20(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Osama10: When I say this country is finished people start wondering,can u imagine this happening in any other part of this world?

A militant?
A militant abi? What of the petroleum Ministers son that cruise owns a PJ,wetin e dey work?.Tempolo more contract to U̶̲̥̅̊я company..

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Kingspin(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Is better they chop and the FG chop too..na common sense if not the entire country will suffer kwashiorkor. People dnt understand this things we're talking about oil dollars for Atiku and co including you to eat well. Or let FG compensate the oil communities and clean up the polluted enviroment to start with.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Orikinla(m): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2013
The worst insult to the Nigerian Armed Forces is the corrupt practice of the engagement of these Niger Delta gangsters to terrorize the Niger Delta in the guise of maritime security and protecting oil depots, pipelines and tankers. Do you know that the widows of the Nigerian soldiers, naval officers and police officers murdered by these Niger Delta gangsters are suffering till date? Do you know that illegal trade in stolen crude oil increased since the election of President Goodluck Jonathan? Now you see why General Muhammad Buhari (rtd) wept for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.