Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet (51232 Views)

Dino Melaye Buys A 2015 Slingshot - Sahara Reporters / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by etim20(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Osama10: When I say this country is finished people start wondering,can u imagine this happening in any other part of this world?

A militant?
A militant abi? What of the petroleum Minister that purchase a private jet for her son,wetin dat her son dey work?.Tempolo more contract to U̶̲̥̅̊я company..abeg make una wish a street soldier well for him to have make it here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Agimor(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Sahara reporters again
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Rexxie:
mumu 1st class,nimasa is made up of 90% hausa 50% of which are from bauchi n as u desire war against others may war also come to u n ur household nd substance from d 4 cardinal points. na u talk am,not me

SMH for you....you don't belong here. Go and come back when U have more intellectual build-up..you want 2 tell me about NIMASA. NIMASA is made up of 90% hausas and Tompolo directed GEJ to appoint d present DG as the DG, which in return pays Tompole #2billion every six month for security services and speedboat hire... You are living in a fool's paradise like seriously
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by naijathings(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2013
and people go to work everyday in hard conditions and live in penury.. minimum wage is how much? pls remind me.

people goto school in nigeria in harsh conditions and still come out with 1st class, yet.. they roam the streets.

Please... Tell me crime does not pay.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by eightsin(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2013
I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2013
eightsin: I don't believe this story.

You ave to believe it because, from what he earns from federal government, he can afford it, even if he doesn't have it now, he maybe working towards acquiring d private jet. What else will an uneducated Tompole want if not a private jet, he will want to outclass his educated counterparts in anyway and will want to show, he has no regrets in choosing militancy, killing and terrorism..

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2013
jude d writer: just a piece of d national cake? Hmmmmm...if only u know the kind of money that is looted in 9ja, even crumbs of d national cake can sustain us for life wink

I don't want crumbs nor do I want a slice. Just a piece is good for me. I don't wanna be too greedy nor too cheap. Anything inbetween is ok for me. wink
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Samunique(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2013
Nashville: And you want to encourage the young ones to go to school. To do what there? Come out and wait for three years before getting a job that barely gives them a decent livelihood. Criminality is encouraged and greatly rewarded in Nigeria. Sometimes, I don't blame Boko Haram because they are also waiting for Government to negotiate with them and give their leaders money to buy Private Jets. Soon everyone will be a militant! Just go get some ammunition, kill a few people, align with some government officials who will cover your tracks and then get paid handsomely! Na wah!
My dear, Nigeria is the only country where criminality has more reward than sincerity.

Come to think of it, what is the purpose of this thread, and what are we celebrating here? Destroction of lives and properties? Unimaginable misconception of piorities, and a damage international status? Common nigerians! This is totally unacceptable! A place where justice is slain and injustice enthroned, evil is having an endless triumph over good, foolly is highly decorated while wisdom, reason, committments and responsibilities are uncladed. God have mercy!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Inasmuch as this story leaves a bad taste in the mouth, how different is this Tompolo guy to the thieving politicians, born-to-rule cabal, thieving contractors and lazy/jobless quota-system enabled civil servants (that spend a greater part of the working day cutting deals)?

It's his turn to chop, and those that have been chopping since the late 60s ( wearing the unmerited garb of respectable gentlemen) shouldn't begrudge him his own share abeg!

I tend to overlook all this b'cos anyone acting all holier-than-thou and taking umbrage at his latest acquisition need to first ask what kind of setup do we have in Nigeria that leads to the emergence of a 'Tompolo'; but to do this they first have to dislodge their block heads from the sand!

Tompolo carry go abeg.....na your oyel money be that bros......enjoy am! wink

PS-Anyone wey no like am fit go hug transformer!

much better dan some nigga fro, d north ownin oil block in d niger delta
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by samuelfemo(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Expect Asari dokubo jet
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by drnoel: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Demdem: This is what I call true Emancipation of the Niger delta. Fresh air to ND. cheesy grin
Do u think that money got to the people in the creeks that need it. Before he got paid, (cos he didn't make the money on his own) was he not jumping buses like many other people. Looks like the time is coming when people of good faith will have to scatter this country for the sake of many.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by clip: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2013
I though they were fighting for the development of Niger Delta. How many social amenities have they brought to there community?
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by danbdavid: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2013
I look d unbelivers prospering, d fear of my heart grip me hw can people who no no God prosper, den I look again they re no more
A sinner God gave them travail of soul to gather and hip up dat they might leave for d righteous one who is good b4 God
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2013
I heard someone say no transparency. I u new to nigeria? Get f~cking rich or die versuchen.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by segcymoor(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2013
What a Nation!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by tubolancer(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2013
and People said ASUU should end their strikes,that private jet money alone would go a long way to solve many problem in our universities.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by badmeat(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Hayjaycity: The painful thin about this is that, all this money given to him in disguise will be used by him to import arms and ammuniations and employ personnel to fight any agression towards his empire, if it was threatened in anyway..I wonder how a government will be as foolish as this. Not only hime is enjoying this benefit...you need to go to NIMASA and see their salary scale, they earn like senators with bogus allowances which 85% of its workforce and from the ND, and this is a country where we federal character commission to monitor employment in this parastatals.. I keep on sayin it, dere is no government dat is headed by a foolish and dumb as GEJ...asari dokubo knows what he'saying when he said dere will bloodshed in 2015 if GEJ is not elected. Their is enough stockpile of weapons with them to perpetratre this, that is why its important for an hausa man to become the president in 2015 because the hausas know how to handle them well well over there...I don't mind a war against them by the then federal government.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Baawaa(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Jonathan for 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin if anybody say GEJ should not come 2019,Asari Dokunbo and co will not know peace tongue tongue
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by elebua: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2013
stormm:

http://saharareporters.com/article/opportunity-cost-tompolo%E2%80%99s-private-jet-kikiowo-ileowo
We could have purchased nothing with the money because the country or the government is full of thieves.Rather, another source would have stollen the aforesaid money. May God help the common man.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Imagin!!!..9ja;a country wer d societal miscrants are celebrated nd d law abidin surfer innocently nd un-noticed...
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by clip: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2013
We keep on rewarding bad boys to be used later.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by everyday: 7:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Name wah oooio!Militant using private jet
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by biafranqueen: 7:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Where's NL Billionaire I know he is popping champagne in a jet with his boy Tompolo. Nothing surprises me any more. Irresponsible leaders can and never will lead responsible people. Until 9jarians, take responsibility for what is happening we will continue to applaud this kind of actions hoping and praying to get a chance to steal or talk sh-t and keep smiling and suffering embarassed
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2013
All I can shout is: CHEI!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Shut Ur mouth if U don't have somfin meaningful 2 say...or did U jst come here 2 post a comment?..what message are U passing accross now..or are U from d kalahari?
Kalahari u damn say?Now u bloody need someone to squat in that arid,unproductive (as ur lazy idle hands n numskulls heads hav made it to be)wasteland of urs with ya,huh! The damn thread deserves no comments from reasonable folks cos tis just one stainy roforofo topic meant for da delights of swines like u. Reasonable ppl on here commentin on this r doing so to tighten da loose screws n nuts up thos numskulls. Whatcha got to say of those ex northern khaki men owning foundations worth millions like renowned world respectable greats,n who keep milking this nation dry? N u here doing da pennywhistle thru that stinking arsse. Got no sec to waste on ya but i gonna giv it 2 ya d way u bloody want it n if i happen to come across a hunk head like u on da street,u gonna b sorry for ur aboki arsse, n freak,u sure know tha
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by AUSVINS(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Who ever say crime does not pay should have a rethink.Nigeria our Father land I dey hail ooooooohhhh.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by hapson: 7:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Sick nation with sick headed leaders equals to sick decision that gave birth to amnesty. Nigerian leaders should go and learn from the out gone Iranian leader, Ahmadinadja how he was able solve the problem of terrorism and militancy in Eastern-Iran. A strong terrorist group led by Abdul Mailik without killing military men and giving away Iran's resources.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by deletrue: 7:29am On Sep 10, 2013
planning seriously ahead of 2015. Yes while I do not support crises but some time you cannot avert it considering the current happen? No one part of the Nigeria society can continue to rule.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by taayourty(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Dazed!!! I find myself!
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
drnoel:
Do u think that money got to the people in the creeks that need it. Before he got paid, (cos he didn't make the money on his own) was he not jumping buses like many other people. Looks like the time is coming when people of good faith will have to scatter this country for the sake of many.

so u think in that post of mine i supported this madness right?
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by finalstep: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2013
Ssce holder bought private jet, what will PhD holder or our universities lecturer we buy.
Re: Ex-militant Tompolo Buys A Private Jet by Drseno1(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2013
exxell: All I can shout is: CHEI!
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / Photos From Seyi Tinubu 34th Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.