Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians (10618 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Abraham The Father Of Christians And Islams / Two Islams, Two Christianities Andfour Wars: A Catholic View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: A simple NO and has been proven with proofs.....Peace

Where are the proofs you provided?. I provided by proof from one of the earliest Muslim scholars in the 10th century, yet you claim you don't recognize it smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: I said no christian has ever explained the parable to me,I never lied.See you next time mate.
**unfollows thread**.....Peace

You said you were not ignorant of the parable - that means you knew about the parable and that Jesus was talking about someone else. Yet you posted the CLAIM that Jesus commanded someone be put to death. grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alexis i am aware that in some raid muhammad was involved in was during the month when the kaaba pagans were fasting and during that fasting time (which the prophet robber hijacked to islam) the pagans were aghast at how one could raid at that time of the fast. Allah then brought down a revelation to legalise the action of his prophet robber.
alexis: Muslims like dareabiola98 seems ignorant of his own religion and it's history. To cover the embarrassment of the numerous murders and stealing done by His prophet - he wants to drag the Bible into it. It's a common Muslim tactic we are all used to smiley.

He is running off in another direction - shouting - there are killings in the Bible as well so it doesn't make any difference. Why didn't you open a thread about the killings in the Bible? Why is it that when we decide to talk about the persecution of Christians and how Islam has treated them over the centuries; you then decide to justify the Islamic oppression by dragging in Bible stories that has nothing to do with the theme at hand.

Let me give you a few paragraphs of your history smiley

THE FIRST FOUR RAIDS

The caravans of Mecca passed by Medina on their way to and from Damascus, full of merchandise and goods. Muhammad and his gang would set an ambush for them, quickly ROBBING & KILLING the merchants. It is regrettable that the 1st job Muhammad, the spiritual leader of his group, had in Medina was robbing caravans and killing merchants. So, the "Greatest of all the prophets" was a common thief, armed robber and a murderer. Whenever this is brought up, ignorant muslims like dareabiola98 overlook it but his eyes see the wars in the Bible smiley

Please read on your history

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Let me add that the concept of muslims lying in order to advance the cause of islam originated when muhammad took over mecca. One of his former critics was alive I dont remember his name. Muhammad being the vindictive scum he was wanted him dead. One of his companions (sahib) offered to kill him but on the condition that he lied to the victim in order to lure him to his death. Muhammad allowed his sahib to lie and sure enough the sahib committed the murdered after lying to lure him out of his house. And Allah knows best. To the woman split into two by the camels Muhammad remarked that even 2 goats would never butt their heads for her. To his companions raping captured slaves and risking impregnating them and lowering their value on the slave market, muhammad allowed and remarked that no soul would ever be born if allah did not will thus allowing his army to have sex.. With captured slaves without withdrawing just before ejaculation. This is why i call muhammad (pbuh) piss be upon him the scum of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Let me add that the concept of muslims lying in order to advance the cause of islam originated when muhammad took over mecca. One of his former critics was alive I dont remember his name. Muhammad being the vindictive scum he was wanted him dead. One of his companions (sahib) offered to kill him but on the condition that he lied to the victim in order to lure him to his death. Muhammad allowed his sahib to lie and sure enough the sahib committed the murdered after lying to lure him out of his house. And Allah knows best. To the woman split into two by the camels Muhammad remarked that even 2 goats would never butt their heads for her. To his companions raping captured slaves and risking impregnating them and lowering their value on the slave market, muhammad allowed and remarked that no soul would ever be born if allah did not will thus allowing his army to have sex.. With captured slaves without withdrawing just before ejaculation. This is why i call muhammad (pbuh) piss be upon him the scum of the earth.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
The Qur'an and Bible is known by both followers to be revelations from God....the ahadith can be accepted/not by any muslim if u feel the narration is weak....As I qoute the bible,Qoue me from the Qur'an....Since I asked the question first and people have been trying to cover up my question with jargons...I'll ask again(multiple times)!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
The Holy Bible from God Commanded Mosees

1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

This girls were as young as 3yrs...

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2013

1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO would be enough
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2013

These girls were as young as 3yrs...

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO...Don't be SHY...I won't bite you..
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO....I accept all that u've said for argument's sake...Now answer mine...Why is it so hard to answer...the bible says 'whoever deny's me in this world,I shall deny in the heaven' Don't be shy
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO.. grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why bring up the bible instead of answering why your prophet killed innocent people whose only crime was to see through his lies and rejecting islam? Honestly in those days of the unlettered prophet many people refused his claims. 1400 years later you believe the lie of islam from muhammad and you have no shame trying to defend him in this section. Smell the coffee.
dareabiola98: The Holy Bible from God Commanded Mosees

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO..Waiting...If I don't get a yes or no...I won't visit anymore
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO...I won't stop qouting till I get a Yes or No answer....I accept that Allah commanded prophet muhammad(saw) to fight those who fought against him....but these are 3yr old girl being raped following God's command to mosses!!! Why don't u antogonise my claims.... angry grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO....At least tell me its not what it means,when a muslim is approached,I defended myself...even took time to write a brief story,since u choose not to believe my claims...at least refute yours
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO Please just Say Oh! U aren't qouting from the bible
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2013

WAITING... grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Mintayo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO Please just Say Oh! U aren't qouting from the bible

lolz,why this desperation? Are you trying to justify your prophet's taste for murder or what?
If you dnt have anything meaningful to contribute why not use the *unfollow thread* button!
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
basilico: Alexis i am aware that in some raid muhammad was involved in was during the month when the kaaba pagans were fasting and during that fasting time (which the prophet robber hijacked to islam) the pagans were aghast at how one could raid at that time of the fast. Allah then brought down a revelation to legalise the action of his prophet robber.

Yep, you are right - I have the quote right here with me smiley. A man that breaks his contract and said Allah ordered it
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
basilico: Let me add that the concept of muslims lying in order to advance the cause of islam originated when muhammad took over mecca. One of his former critics was alive I dont remember his name. Muhammad being the vindictive scum he was wanted him dead. One of his companions (sahib) offered to kill him but on the condition that he lied to the victim in order to lure him to his death. Muhammad allowed his sahib to lie and sure enough the sahib committed the murdered after lying to lure him out of his house. And Allah knows best. To the woman split into two by the camels Muhammad remarked that even 2 goats would never butt their heads for her. To his companions raping captured slaves and risking impregnating them and lowering their value on the slave market, muhammad allowed and remarked that no soul would ever be born if allah did not will thus allowing his army to have sex.. With captured slaves without withdrawing just before ejaculation. This is why i call muhammad (pbuh) piss be upon him the scum of the earth.

You hit the nail right on the head mate
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO.....Response please,if u shy away fron this question we'd know and u'd know within urselfs that indeed...u fear to research on ur religion,u just accept what u r told
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: The Qur'an and Bible is known by both followers to be revelations from God....the ahadith can be accepted/not by any muslim if u feel the narration is weak....As I qoute the bible,Qoue me from the Qur'an....Since I asked the question first and people have been trying to cover up my question with jargons...I'll ask again(multiple times)!!!

Common excuse - if the hadith is weak based on your acceptance - then don't accept it at all. You are yet to answer my question as well. No one is covering your question.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO.. grin

YOU CAN POST IT 10 MILLION TIMES, IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:

lolz,why this desperation? Are you trying to justify your prophet's taste for murder or what?
If you dnt have anything meaningful to contribute why not use the *unfollow thread* button!

He is trying to derail the thread - posting the same question several times - JIHADIC SPAMMING grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:09pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO.....Response please,if u shy away fron this question we'd know and u'd know within urselfs that indeed...u fear to research on ur religion,u just accept what u r told

[size=15pt]WAS MOHAMMAD A THIEF, AN ARMED ROBBER & A MURDERER?[/size]
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO....Yes or No....I accept all u've said of Muhammad(saw) for arguments sake...please....why is it so hard,hard,hard to accept.....
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO....Yes or No....I accept all u've said of Muhammad(saw) for arguments sake...please....why is it so hard,hard,hard to accept.....

[size=15pt]DID YOU CONFIRM THAT MOHAMMED WAS A MURDERER AND A THIEF FOR ARGUMENT SAKE? I JUST WANT TO BE SURE?[/size]
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

[size=15pt]DID YOU CONFIRM THAT MOHAMMED WAS A MURDERER AND A THIEF FOR ARGUMENT SAKE? I JUST WANT TO BE SURE?[/size]

@Dareabiola, kindly stop spamming the thread and answer the gotdamn question already.

I'm sure if any non-muslim tries the rubbish you muslims are pulling on this thread in the Islam section they would get instabanned.
You'd better respect yourself and answer alexis' question.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO See this guys getting all personal....My question stands....
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO See this guys getting all personal....My question stands.... grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2013

Do u Condemn this acts of moses YES OR NO At least Say something about my qoute,Is it not in the bible.......help me here o...Would u call moses and his followers(including jesus) RAPIST or MURDERERS or THIEVES.I took a small part of that verse,u should read the book of numbers for yourself Chapter 6(1-17) and 31(1-18)..I wouldn't...but your bible does...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.