Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians (10617 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Abraham The Father Of Christians And Islams / Two Islams, Two Christianities Andfour Wars: A Catholic View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2013
"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 31:17)" . These were innocent children that Moses commanded to be killed and 3yr old girls raped...Jesus knew of this...Yet he said "I have not come to break the law but to fulfil' and he warned against even breaking 1 JOT...Attend to this and explain to me how its not so...when u qouted the qur'an,we answerd u and tried to show u the right interpretation..I'd like u to interprete this 2 me....As young as 3yrs old girls!!!
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Are u not qouting the qur'an...u claim they are inspired by those verses in the qur'an...So I qouted the bible...Christians are killing muslims big time but no one sees it in the name of religion...do u know how many muslid had died in the hands of obamas army...Is he not a christian....Why not call him a terrorist and link it with the verses in the bible.
alexis:

Your claims are taken from Islamic websites that I read all the time smiley. It's nothing new. However, this thread is about the persecution of Christians in muslim land up to this VERY DAY.

We are talking about the Muslim Brotherhood killing Christian Copts and burning their Churches you are talking about wars fought between Israel and other nations thousands of years ago.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 6:57am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

I will concede if you can show me where Jesus Christ killed anyone or taught Christians should kill people. You want verses from the Quran and Hadith:
Luke 22:36-38 (NIV) -He said to them,But now if you have a purse,take it,and also a bag;and if you don't have a sword,sell your cloak and buy one.
It is written:And he was numbered with the transgressors;and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me.Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."
The disciples said, See Lord,here are two swords.That is enough,he replied.

Luke 12:51-53 (NIV) -Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No,I tell you, but division.From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.They will be divided, father against son and son against father,mother against daughter and daughter against mother,mother- in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.
.Then John hid everything Christ did under the pretence of lack of space[John 21:25]

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.
New dimension from alexis,what's Tabari 7:79? Is that what you were able to copy from the site you are using?

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
@bold,even this has nullify your claim.As usual,in your dubious manner,you chose to Jump some verses.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Baqarah 2:190 -And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you,but transgress not the limits.Truly,Allah likes not the transgressors.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:193 -But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Tell me what's wrong with those verses,fight those who fight you.

Do you want me to tell you about the raids Mohammad went on and the people he killed? Or the Jewish man he tortured and killed and married his wife after killing her husband
We don't need your fabricated lies that you have concocted with a biased mind.....Peace

4 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 7:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Muslims have been explaining the verse u've qouted...Please explain these. 1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed? We answered ur claims but U didn't want to hear,so defend urs if u r truthful...NO STORIES....NOTE: Discreditting this act is discreditting moses,and discrediting moses as stated by jesus will not grant you the kingdom

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2013
All of you translating Fitnah as disbelief...u should really watch where you copy your verses of the qur'an from...Fitnah means oppression and kufr means disbelief

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by khattab02: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2013
jazakallahu khairan!!! larexlan and dareabiola. Alexis claim he has the sahih Bukhari and he do read it yet he is using the strategyof the media which I have pionted out to him on page 3 or so. 1. Quoting Out of context. 2. Quote correct but gives it a wrong meaning. 3. Quote correct but gives a different angle and portrait as a problem. 4. Attributing things which are alien to Islam e.g holy war, forceful conversion, terrorism and suicide bombing.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2013
LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON ISLAMIC JIHAD

1400+ years ago,Muhammah(pbuh) was a man of honor in the whole of makkah(before he claimed prophethood).He was a young man,yet people would go to him to solve matters,keep their earnings with,him..even people travelled from as far as syria to keep their wealth with him..He was loved by everyone!!!
But everything changed once he claimed prophethood and God revealed to him..But with the help of his Uncle who had great influence at that time,the persecution he suffered at the hands of Idolators,Jews,and Christians was minimal...But after d demise of his uncle,the heat went up,and they started to kill anyone who accepted islam(horrible deaths)...So Allah commanded him that he moved to Madinah...but the people of makkah didn't stop..they kept killing and killing..he signed a treaty with them(in their favour) but they broke the TRUCE.After they had driven them out of their lands,killed their women,raped their childrens,taken them as slaves and broken the treaty..ALLAH REVEALED THE FIRST VERSE ON JIHAD
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors.  (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"

In this verse Allah defined Jihad...ANd he states categorically 'those who fight you' and even when u fight those who fight u 'Do not trangress' Allahu Akbar!!!

Consecutive verses Followed that one,As a matter arised,God gave the prophet revelations and you have to read what prompted a revelation before you jump into conclusion...the verses that followed were many...And NOWHERE did Allah say 'KILL THE INNOCENT'...this is war,u don't look around when u r been killed,you fight/kill thise who wants to kill you...the verses reads

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).  (The Noble Quran, 8:61)"

"If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear God, the cherisher of the worlds.  (The Noble Quran, 5:28)"

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers.  (The Noble Quran, 60:cool"

"And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for God.  But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrongdoers.  (The Noble Quran 2:193)"

"Let there be no compulsion in religion:  Truth stands out clear from error:  whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy handhold, that never breaks.  And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.  (The Noble Quran, 2:256)"

"Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam.   Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).  (The Noble Quran, 15:2-3)"

"Say, 'The truth is from your Lord': Let him who will believe, and let him who will, reject (it):......(The Noble Quran, 18:29)"

"If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then COMPEL mankind, against their will, to believe!  (The Noble Quran, 10:99)"

"Say: 'Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger: but if ye turn away, he is only responsible for the duty placed on him and ye for that placed on you.   If ye obey him, ye shall be on right guidance.  The Messenger's duty is only to preach the clear (Message).  (The Noble Quran, 24:54)"

"Say : O ye that reject Faith!  I worship not that which ye worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship, Nor will ye worship that which I worship.  To you be your Way, and to me mine.  (The Noble Quran, 109:1-6)"
I could keep on qouting but let me stop there.

After ISLAM became victorious and people that wanted to kill Muslims reduced in Number,people who were will to sign a treaty of peace,And good people Arose among the makkans.Allah ordered the prophet to move back to mekkah...Alhamdulillah he was welcomed not by All but by Many and then GOD revealed these verses...

1-  Be Just to all of the disbelievers and all people in general.
2-  Show Mercy and Forgiveness to all disbelievers.
3-  Show the Love of Allah Almighty to all disbelievers.(REF:The noble qur'an: Chapter 5:2,5:8,4:58,15:84,3:199,7:154 and much more

So if anyone does anything against the commandments,he's not a muslim...And no fight must be started by a muslim except the conditions meet that of which Allah commanded the holy prophets

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2013
Islam doesn't support terrorism!!!...But if people are doing it as they claim,that's out of context...the other day when over 300 muslims were killed in yobe(in a week,scool chilldrean amongst them)...no one heard of the News,it was like it never happened...the 1 of the mosque raid where 50+ were killed was not even broadcasted..I read in the paper 'Shekau might be dead'...Now I read the the whole context and I saw that,they raided a mosque and killed 50people claiming they were looking for shekau,what happened in iraq is happening here..I used to believe the boko haram story until I got wiser,The people of other religions are in control of the media,they won't tell the truth if they Find it.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Now let's ask ourself...Who started building weapon of mass destruction? CHRISTIANS. Who were the first to use it? CHRISTIANS. Who started the World wars which claimed over 100million souls,and more that 20million died of post war sicknessed...That was the most horiffic massacre in the history of this world..And it was all thanks to ADOLF HITLER...lat year...homeland security of the US,stated that 90%+ of the terrorist attacks in the state was carried out by christians,And I do not need to state the Torment of Andalusia on Muslims..help at gunpoint and burnt alive if they didn't accept the catholics...A christian mayor was arraingned last year for blowing up a church with 63 people in it,I weep when I remember the horrors faced by muslims in south africa(early)...All these I'm stating not to discredit anybody's religion but to show that the acts of 1 man or 2 or 3 doesn't define a religion....What if I say Adolf hitler killled all those people...Following the instruction from the bible: 'Kill evryone who doesn't believe in the lord of Israel'

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:32am On Sep 17, 2013
I need a reply to this please.Its taking longer than I expected..Do u condemn these acts of Mosses?..Yes or NO...no qoutes!!!
dareabiola98: Muslims have been explaining the verse u've qouted...Please explain these. 1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed? We answered ur claims but U didn't want to hear,so defend urs if u r truthful...NO STORIES....NOTE: Discreditting this act is discreditting moses,and discrediting moses as stated by jesus will not grant you the kingdom
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2013
I need a reply to this please.Its taking longer than I expected..Do u condemn these acts of Mosses?..Yes or NO...no qoutes!!!
dareabiola98: Muslims have been explaining the verse u've qouted...Please explain these. 1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: I don't know them,nobody knows them,what makes u think they are not ordinary soldiers trained for that course....I have over 3000+ muslim as friends and non blows up things...Whatever this is,Allah knows best

Yet not one member of Boko Haram is a Christian smiley. We know them, we know their leader that shows his face - he is a MUSLIM
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: You know where the problem is..DOGMATISM....when u make a point,u shout out loud...All that I've qouted,are they not in the bible?

Did I deny that they weren't in the Bible? Read my post again
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: So u do not believe in Moses?...Anything moses had done...jesus came to fulfil it.Hipocrites are so much here.Don't change the topic,obviously when you made claims in the qur'an,we tried to show u the real meaning but u didn't yield...and we made qoutes from your scripture...Defend that!!!

I really don't know how to engage you smiley. You made a point and I explained it to you. Again, show me were Jesus killed anyone. You are all over the place. Your theme so far is this - there is violence in the Bible as well so stop complaining of the violence in Islam. It's a typical Islamic mantra that is narrated all the time when they have no explanation of the acts of violence that is practiced in Islam today.

Imagine me asking you why are you stealing when you are caught stealing and your response is "Well, your grand-father stole as well". Can't Islam ever stand alone without dragging Christianity into it? Can't you refute my statements independently without bring Moses into it smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: You have started your blind game again,can't you see Surah 9:5 and 6 there? Limit your groundnuts

Ah, the muslim community have left their muslim forum. Welcome mate
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: I weep when I see christians who do not really understand the bible...if jesus changed any law from the law of moses...he'd be least in the kingdom...as he has qouted "think not that I've come to destroy the laws of the prophets,I've come to fulfil,whoever breaks on jot of the law shall be called least in the kingdom"....its either jesus contradicted himself or he didn't know what he was saying...

Ignorance is indeed a curse. Look at a muslim attempting to explain basic biblical doctrine to me. The Jews tried to accuse Jesus of breaking the Sabbath because He healed a blind man - Now, under the Mosiac law, you were not to do anything on the sabbath day. So, why did Jesus heal the man on the Sabbath? grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: "Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (From the NIV Bible, Numbers 31:17)" . These were innocent children that Moses commanded to be killed and 3yr old girls raped...Jesus knew of this...Yet he said "I have not come to break the law but to fulfil' and he warned against even breaking 1 JOT...Attend to this and explain to me how its not so...when u qouted the qur'an,we answerd u and tried to show u the right interpretation..I'd like u to interprete this 2 me....As young as 3yrs old girls!!!

Will repeating yourself change anything you have said earlier smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan:
Luke 22:36-38 (NIV) -He said to them,But now if you have a purse,take it,and also a bag;and if you don't have a sword,sell your cloak and buy one.
It is written:And he was numbered with the transgressors;and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me.Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."
The disciples said, See Lord,here are two swords.That is enough,he replied.

Luke 12:51-53 (NIV) -Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No,I tell you, but division.From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.They will be divided, father against son and son against father,mother against daughter and daughter against mother,mother- in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.[/color].Then John hid everything Christ did under the pretence of lack of space[John 21:25]

So, where in those scripture did Jesus kill anyone? grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2013

I don't have to explain anything to you - I asked you simple question "If a muslim leaves Islam - what happens to him, you didn't answer me". You are here talking about old story grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON ISLAMIC JIHAD

This thread is not about Islamic Jihad, I have addressed that on other threads smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: Islam doesn't support terrorism!!!...But if people are doing it as they claim,that's out of context...the other day when over 300 muslims were killed in yobe(in a week,scool chilldrean amongst them)...no one heard of the News,it was like it never happened...the 1 of the mosque raid where 50+ were killed was not even broadcasted..I read in the paper 'Shekau might be dead'...Now I read the the whole context and I saw that,they raided a mosque and killed 50people claiming they were looking for shekau,what happened in iraq is happening here..I used to believe the boko haram story until I got wiser,The people of other religions are in control of the media,they won't tell the truth if they Find it.

Rolling on the floor laughing. Here are muslims students in Gombe that killed an innocent woman because she touched the Quran when they were cheating and hiding their answers in the Quran:

https://www.nairaland.com/46741/gombe-muslim-students-put-me/1

Dude, if you want me to narrate the life of Mohammad, I will be glad to. I am not saying all muslims are terrorist or bad people. However, I am saying the Quran/Hadith provides legal justification of violence
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: Now let's ask ourself...Who started building weapon of mass destruction? CHRISTIANS. Who were the first to use it? CHRISTIANS. Who started the World wars which claimed over 100million souls,and more that 20million died of post war sicknessed...That was the most horiffic massacre in the history of this world..And it was all thanks to ADOLF HITLER...lat year...homeland security of the US,stated that 90%+ of the terrorist attacks in the state was carried out by christians,And I do not need to state the Torment of Andalusia on Muslims..help at gunpoint and burnt alive if they didn't accept the catholics...A christian mayor was arraingned last year for blowing up a church with 63 people in it,I weep when I remember the horrors faced by muslims in south africa(early)...All these I'm stating not to discredit anybody's religion but to show that the acts of 1 man or 2 or 3 doesn't define a religion....What if I say Adolf hitler killled all those people...Following the instruction from the bible: 'Kill evryone who doesn't believe in the lord of Israel'

Another off the topic discussion - do you know how to debate at all. Read the thread again and come back smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: I need a reply to this please.Its taking longer than I expected..Do u condemn these acts of Mosses?..Yes or NO...no qoutes!!!

Do you condemn the killing of Fatimah was was torn in two by Mohammad?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2013
These muslims have succeded in derailing the topic from the evil acts their prophet committed.

if you people like argue from now till tomorrow, the fact remains that

1. Muhammed had an old woman killed by two camels that tore her apart after making her watch the raype of her own daughter.

2. Muhammed forbade the husband of his daughter from marrying other wives when he himself had 12 (or more) wives.

3. Muhammed had another old woman killed in her sleep because she insulted him.

4. Muhammed wanted to divorce his well behaved and well mannered wife wife for no other reason other than because she was too unattractive for him.

Let me not even bring up the issue of bani qurayza where he murdered innocent jewish children just because they had started growing pubic hair angry

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2013
By the way, good job alexis.

I like the way you are dealing with them left and right and getting them all frantic and worked up grin

Kudos smiley

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Ah, the muslim community have left their muslim forum. Welcome mate
Just passing by,I am not here for a hot argument with you.In between,how're you?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

So, where in those scripture did Jesus kill anyone? grin
What's the purpose of a sword?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Just passing by,I am not here for a hot argument with you.In between,how're you?

I am fine mate - I always enjoy debating with you. You seem "some-what" reasonable smiley. How were your exams?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: What's the purpose of a sword?

I have a gun, I haven't killed anyone. I used it for target practicing and go to the range often. I keep it in case anyone is stupid enough to break into my home.

Your point?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

I am fine mate - I always enjoy debating with you. You seem "some-what" reasonable smiley. How were your exams?
Ooh,you remembered my exams.Wow! Nice of you,it was good.ALLIAMUADULILAH.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

I have a gun, I haven't killed anyone. I used it for target practicing and go to the range often. I keep it in case anyone is stupid enough to break into my home.

Your point?

Don't fall for lanre's tricks angry

He doesn't want to answer the questions you asked him about Muhammed's questionable behavior but he wants you to answer questions about what Jesus said.

This is what Muslims do all the time, if you show them a bad part of Islam that they cannot explain,they bring up the bible and say 'but christians do it too!'

Don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Ooh,you remembered my exams.Wow! Nice of you,it was good.ALLIAMUADULILAH.

We all debate and share contrary views but we are all human beings. You are welcome mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.