Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,407 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians (10619 Views)

Christianity Has Become A Crime In Kaduna As El-rufai Wages New War On Churches / Abraham The Father Of Christians And Islams / Two Islams, Two Christianities Andfour Wars: A Catholic View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

I have a gun, I haven't killed anyone. I used it for target practicing and go to the range often. I keep it in case anyone is stupid enough to break into my home.

Your point?
But you can't be sure what Christ and disciples purchased swords for because John says in his gospel[John 21:25]that there are many things Christ did and there's no space to write them in the bible.JIHAD may be one of those things.

5 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2013
NL member:

Don't fall for lanre's tricks angry

He doesn't want to answer the questions you asked him about Muhammed's questionable behavior but he wants you to answer questions about what Jesus said.

This is what Muslims do all the time, if you show them a bad part of Islam that they cannot explain,they bring up the bible and say 'but christians do it too!'

Don't fall for it.
Lol,I am not playing any pranks or tricks.I will answer any question if I wanna.How many of your questions have I dodged? I am not just in the mood.....Peace
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: But you can't be sure what Christ and disciples purchased swords for because John says in his gospel[John 21:25]that there are many things Christ did and there's no space to write them in the bible.JIHAD may be one of those things.

You may be right but we don't go by - MAYBE. In debate and in matters that concern the souls of billions, we go by the truth and fact. It was never recorded that Jesus killed anyone and I CHALLENGE you to prove it - neither in the Bible or the Quran. On the contrary, he healed the sick, raised the dead, fed the hungry. I find it hard to believe that someone who not only taught love and kindness but also showed it will go back on his own words smiley

Now, compare that to Mohammad? grin

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Lol,I am not playing any pranks or tricks.I will answer any question if I wanna.How many of your questions have I dodged? I am not just in the mood.....Peace

How about answering the question of why muhammed ordered the raype of his enemy's daughter?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2013
NL member:

How about answering the question of why muhammed ordered the raype of his enemy's daughter?
Provide the reference.Make sure it's an authentic narration.....Peace

4 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: But you can't be sure what Christ and disciples purchased swords for because John says in his gospel[John 21:25]that there are many things Christ did and there's no space to write them in the bible.JIHAD may be one of those things.
Jesus knew His disciple were ignorant at the time i.e babies in the things of God,that was why He said that the two swords were enough,the sword there is not physical sword,even though his disciples move about with sword.
What do you think mohammed wld have done in the place of Jesus when Jesus was arrested and peter had to cut the ear of one of the soldiers? I am sure He wld hv fought back,did you remember what Jesus said instead?
Have you heard of the Sword of the Spirit before?...
So many question unanswered by you people up there!

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Provide the reference.Make sure it's an authentic narration.....Peace

Let us ask you this way - did it ever happen?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
Jesus knew His disciple were ignorant at the time i.e babies in the things of God,that was why He said that the two swords were enough,the sword there is not physical sword,even though his disciples move about with sword.
What do you think mohammed wld have done in the place of Jesus when Jesus was arrested and peter had to cut the ear of one of the soldiers? I am sure He wld hv fought back,did you remember what Jesus said instead?
Have you heard of the Sword of the Spirit before?...
So many question unanswered by you people up there!

Whenever you talk about Spirituality in Christianity, it confuses muslims. For example, muslims don't believe in the original sin so Christ death for atonement of our sins doesn't make sense to them smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

You may be right but we don't go by - MAYBE. In debate and in matters that concern the souls of billions, we go by the truth and fact. It was never recorded that Jesus killed anyone and I CHALLENGE you to prove it - neither in the Bible or the Quran.
Luke 19:27 (NIV) -But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.
On the contrary,he healed the sick, raised the dead,fed the hungry. I find it hard to believe that someone who not only taught love and kindness but also showed it will go back on his own words smiley
Elijah and Enoch did the same as Christ.So,nothing special.

4 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Whenever you talk about Spirituality in Christianity, it confuses muslims. For example, muslims don't believe in the original sin so Christ death for atonement of our sins doesn't make sense to them smiley
lol,you are right,i just couldn't help it seeing lanre talking about Jesus telling His disciples about swords.cheesy
If Jesus instructed us to fight like muslims,i bet the world wld be in chaos more than what it is today.
Honestly,i am enjoying this thread even though debola is trying to derail it!smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Provide the reference.Make sure it's an authentic narration.....Peace

I don't believe in that authentic hadith bullshyte, only Sunni muslims have their special division of authentic and non authentic hadith, no other sect of Islam selects hadith, not Shia, not ahmadiyah, no body else but sunnis.
The reason why Sunnis have authentic and non authentic hadiths is because they wanted to group hadiths which favour their Sunni practises under 'authentic hadith' and throw the hadiths that favours other sects into the 'weak hadith' category.

Crap.
Crafty bunch of Attaqiyah experts.

This is part of the account of what happened and the source;

Allah’s Messenger sent Zayd to Wadi Qura, where he encountered the Banu Fazarah. Some of his Companions were killed, and Zayd was carried away wounded. Ward was slain by the Banu Badr. When Zayd returned, he vowed that no washing should touch his head until he had raided the Fazarah. After he recovered, Muhammad sent him with an army against the Fazarah settlement. He met them in Qura and inflicted casualties on them and took Umm Qirfah prisoner.
Muhammad ordered Fatima to be tortured and a crippled slave to rape her daughter in front of him. After the slave has finished, Muhammad called Zayd bin Haritha and ordered him to kill Fatima. Many people begged the prophet to have mercy on Fatima because she was only an old woman, andalready 70 years old.
Muhammad then ordered Zayd bin Haritha to kill Fatima, who was also known as Umm Qirfa. He killed her in a sadistic way, he tied both of her legs on two camels. He forced those two camels to run in different ways until she was torn into two pieces
At Tabari Vol.8:Page.96

^^^^The source is in bold

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Luke 19:27 (NIV) -But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.
Elijah and Enoch did the same as Christ.So,nothing special.

Lanre, I honestly thought you were honest smiley. I will assume you are ignorant on this one. Let us read the passage taken from Luke 19:

11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once.

12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return.

13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’

14 “But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’

15 “He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16 “The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’

17 “‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’

18 “The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’

19 “His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’

20 “Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth.

21 I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’

22 “His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23 Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’

24 “Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25 “‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26 “He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away.

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

It's either you are deliberately lying or you are not doing the text above justice. You keep trying to associate Jesus with violence and AGAIN, there is no where in the Bible that Jesus harmed or killed anyone. This just goes to show that you are really ignorant of basic bible teachings such as this one. The text clearly shows Jesus was narrating a parable as he has done on several occassions.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Mintayo:
lol,you are right,i just couldn't help it seeing lanre talking about Jesus telling His disciples about swords.cheesy
If Jesus instructed us to fight like muslims,i bet the world wld be in chaos more than what it is today.
Honestly,i am enjoying this thread even though debola is trying to derail it!smiley

Dem no wan give me time post what I want to post - I WILL smiley
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
NL member:

I don't believe in that authentic hadith bullshyte,only Sunni muslims have their special division of authentic and non authentic hadith,no other sect of Islam selects hadith,not Shia,not ahmadiyah,no body else but sunnis.
Sahih Bukhari,Sahih Muslim,Jami At-Tirmidhi,Sunan Abu Dawud,Ibn Majah and Ahmad are the six authentic hadiths.

Crap.
Crafty bunch of Attaqiyah experts.
Attaqiyah has no basis in the Quran.

This is part of the account of what happened and the source;

Allah’s Messenger sent Zayd to Wadi Qura, where he encountered the Banu Fazarah. Some of his Companions were killed, and Zayd was carried away wounded. Ward was slain by the Banu Badr. When Zayd returned, he vowed that no washing should touch his head until he had raided the Fazarah. After he recovered, Muhammad sent him with an army against the Fazarah settlement. He met them in Qura and inflicted casualties on them and took Umm Qirfah prisoner.
Firstly,Why would Muslim Historians and Biographers collect false stories about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)?
The reason is because of course people lied during the time of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),of course people are going to lie or make up stories.After the time of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),
sometimes Muslim historians and biographers collected these false/ made up stories and put them in their books.However the isnad system tells us if something is early and reliable.So we judge the reliability of a story about the Prophet Muhammad (p),his wives,companions,their wives,and other Muslim figures based on the chains of tranmission.If the chain is authentic,we accept it,if it isn't we don't. As simple as that
However,this narration is weak because it contains Ibn Humayd.
Muhammad ordered Fatima to be tortured and a crippled slave to rape her daughter in front of him. After the slave has finished,Muhammad called Zayd bin Haritha and ordered him to kill Fatima
The daughter of Umm Qirfa was never raped.According to sound narration of Sahih Muslim.
We arrived in Medina.I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) met me in the street and said: Give me that girl,O Salama!’I said: Messenger of Allah,she has fascinated me.I had not yet disrobed her.The next day,the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) again met me in the street, he said:O Salama,give me that girl,May God bless your father.I said: ‘She is for you. Messenger of Allah! By Allah! I have not yet disrobed her.The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) sent her to the people of Makkah,and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Makkah.(Sahih Muslim, Hadith 3299)
Now one can observe that Salama (RA) said that he had not disrobed her when they reached Medina and again when the Holy Prophet (PBUH) met him in the street he told that he had not disrobed her.And even the next day,after the night having passed, when he was again asked for the girl,he testified that he had yet not disrobed her though she fascinated him.This is enough proof that Salama didn’t forcefully lay with her as it was against the teachings of Islam.
Islam does not allow a man to forcefully have sexual intercourse with his slave woman,otherwise no could stop Salama from sleeping with a slave girl who fascinated him.We have seen the conduct of pious companion Salama (RA) and there is no reason to say that another pious companion Hazn (RA) would have violated the Islamic injunction and forced the daughter of Umm Qirfa into the intimate relation.
Many people begged the prophet to have mercy on Fatima because she was only an old woman,andalready 70 years old.
Muhammad then ordered Zayd bin Haritha to kill Fatima,who was also known as Umm Qirfa.He killed her in a sadistic way,he tied both of her legs on two camels. He forced those two camels to run in different ways until she was torn into two pieces
At Tabari Vol.8:Page.96

^^^^The source is in bold
Lies,prophet Muhammad(pbuh) never ordered the killing of Umm Qirfa.We learn that Umm Qirfa in her capacity of being the tribal leader plotted to harm the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in person (Ar-Raheeq al-Makhtum p.457).
In Sirat Halabiyya it is stated that;
Zaid bin Harith ordered the killing of Umm Qirfa for she used to revile the Prophet,on whom be peace and blessings of Allah,and because she had prepared thirty riders from amongst he children and grand children and had asked them to attack Medina and kill Muhammad (PBUH).(Sirat Halabaiyya 3/251)

Now this clarifies certain points.
1)It was the Tribe of Fazara,which was headed by Umm Qirfa,who first attacked Muslims who were merely on trading journey.
2)They killed Muslims and took their merchandise.
3)Muslims made a counter attack to punish the trigger-happy tribe.
4)There is no authentic report whether Holy Prophet (PBUH) ordered her killing specifically.Infact it was Zaid bin Harith (RA) who ordered her killing as she was, being the leader of the tribe,responsible for all that happened.
And we just read Zaid himself had seen their aggression and merely survived it.
5)The manner she was killed was not ordained by the Prophet (PBUH)but was carried on by the people who had undergone the terror practiced by her men. It was a reaction by such people; nevertheless it goes against the mannerism taught by Islam.And though such a behavior is deplorable....Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Whenever you talk about Spirituality in Christianity,it confuses muslims. For example,muslims don't believe in the original sin so Christ death for atonement of our sins doesn't make sense to them smiley
Your atonement theory is just a story based on assassination of Christ[John 11:47-51].Seriously,If you wanna know about spiritual battle,go and read Ephesians 6:10-20.......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Lanre, I honestly thought you were honest smiley. I will assume you are ignorant on this one. Let us read the passage taken from Luke 19:

It's either you are deliberately lying or you are not doing the text above justice. You keep trying to associate Jesus with violence and AGAIN, there is no where in the Bible that Jesus harmed or killed anyone. This just goes to show that you are really ignorant of basic bible teachings such as this one. The text clearly shows Jesus was narrating a parable as he has done on several occassions.
Seriously,I am not ignorant of it,just that I haven't see a christian that can explain the parable to me.But he cursed an innocent tree right? ....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Dynamic03(m): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
Why are Christian not answeing my question

DO YOU CONDEMN THESE ACTS OF MOSES?.....YES OR NO...then we can debate

Muslims have been explaining the verse u've qouted...Please explain these. 1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed? We answered ur claims but U didn't want to hear,so defend urs if u r truthful...NO STORIES....NOTE: Discreditting this act is discreditting moses,and discrediting moses as stated by jesus will not grant you the kingdom

1 Like

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan: Seriously,I am not ignorant of it,just that I haven't see a christian that can explain the parable to me.But he cursed an innocent tree right? ....Peace

Now you are shifting from him been violent to cursing a tree smiley. Come on man! smiley. It appears you knew it was a parable yet you deliberately try to LIE that he ordered the killing when you knew it wasn't true. Why are you been dishonest?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dynamic03

Why are Christian not answeing my question. DO YOU CONDEMN THESE ACTS OF MOSES?.....YES OR NO...then we can debate

The answer is in your response - did Mohammad order the killing of a 70 year old woman by tying her to 2 camels and making them run in opposite directions?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Dynamic03: Why are Christian not answeing my question

DO YOU CONDEMN THESE ACTS OF MOSES?.....YES OR NO...then we can debate

Muslims have been explaining the verse u've qouted...Please explain these. 1."All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman.  (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)".

2. Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.  (Numbers 31:17-18)"

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed? We answered ur claims but U didn't want to hear,so defend urs if u r truthful...NO STORIES....NOTE: Discreditting this act is discreditting moses,and discrediting moses as stated by jesus will not grant you the kingdom

Does this story tell Christians to kill people? Your answer will show your understanding of what you read grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
The prophet never did anything contrary to Islam,If u don't see it as right...I tell u now that I accept!!!.....Now I ask u,I know all of you are shying away from my question,Pls I need a reply....DO YOU CONDEMN THESE ACTS OF MOSES?.....YES OR NO...then we can debate

Now what crime did the innocent children and non-virgin women commit in order for them to get killed? We answered ur claims but U didn't want to hear,so defend urs if u r truthful...NO STORIES....NOTE: Discreditting this act is discreditting moses,and discrediting moses as stated by jesus will not grant you the kingdom[/quote]
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
lanrexlan:
Sahih Bukhari,Sahih Muslim,Jami At-Tirmidhi,Sunan Abu Dawud,Ibn Majah and Ahmad are the six authentic hadiths.

Attaqiyah has no basis in the Quran.

Firstly,Why would Muslim Historians and Biographers collect false stories about Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)?
[color=#000099]The reason is because of course people lied during the time of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),of course people are going to lie or make up stories.After the time of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),
sometimes Muslim historians and biographers collected these false/ made up stories and put them in their books.[b]However the isnad system tells us if something is early

Lol, the usual excuses,
the source is not authentic,
the authentic sources say otherwise,
muhammed was just to holy to ever do anything wrong,
the enemies of islam are on a mission to tarnish the name of the prophet.

Get real.
Do you honestly believe that such a crime would be recorded the way it happened in your islamic books? Is it not obvious that even if muhammed was guilty that there would be attempts to cover up his crimes by your 'authentic hadith' recorders?

I know he did commit those crimes, I know for certain that he ordered the raype of the girl and the murder of the woman. What makes me so sure is the fact that the man had also pulled some ruthless stunts like killing the people of bani qurayza without informing them about his intention to wage war.
He also had sex with his female slaves.......after claiming that Allah gave him permission to do so.
Why would Allah (who is supposed to be a loving god) give permission to men to sleep with slaves?
Including slaves who were already married and the ones who hated their muslim owners had no interest in sleeping with their owners?
Why would allah permit their raype just because they were unfortunate enough to be captured?

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by dareabiola98(m): 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Please don't cover my Question with Jargons....Answer my question.... Do you condemn those acts of moses I stated YES OR NO?.....No stories please,I want us to be truthful here...YES or NO? Simple!!!
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98

The prophet never did anything contrary to Islam,If u don't see it as right...I tell u now that I accept

I will ask you again - did Mohammad order the killing of a 70 year old woman by tying her to 2 camels and making them run in opposite directions? Your prophet did throw Islamic teachings in the corner when it came to his daughter - read the story about his son in law Ali and his daughter. Ali wanted to take another wife - which is legal under Islamic law; Fatima his daughter went to her father to complained. He forbid Ali from marrying any other woman - yet he had over 11 wives. Why break Islamic teaching when it comes to his family?

Again, I will ask you: Did Mohammad order the killing of a 70 year old woman by tying her to 2 camels and making them run in opposite directions?
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
dareabiola98: Please don't cover my Question with Jargons....Answer my question.... Do you condemn those acts of moses I stated YES OR NO?.....No stories please,I want us to be truthful here...YES or NO? Simple!!!

Did you answer mine?

Did Mohammad order the killing of a 70 year old woman by tying her to 2 camels and making them run in opposite directions?. A simple YES or NO will suffice grin
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Muslims trying very hard to derail the thread and refusing to answer simple questions as enumerated by Nl member. This thread is not going away ever. It about how Muhammad taught his followers how to subjugate, murder or shame those who saw through his lies of being a prophet. Today his followers are engaged in a bloodlust orgy of killing, maiming, wholesale slaughter of non muslims. They do this because their violent righteous scum of the earth prophet did the same thing. His last decree was that no other religion other than his invented one should be allowed in Saudi arabia. The muslims deny this so I am sure ill get a visa as kufr to visit mecca one of these fine days. I will get financial and social guarantee from vedax or lanlex that i a non muslim shall not cause any trouble in Mecca the (un)holy city of islam. Ill spend naira on zam zam water too besides footing all living charges while there in Mecca. Inshallah muslims here will vouch for my kufr visit. Ill pose infront of the Kaaba. Id love to see the stone prophet ibrahim built too.

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
NL member:

Lol,the usual excuses,
the source is not authentic,
the authentic sources say otherwise,
muhammed was just to holy to ever do anything wrong,
the enemies of islam are on a mission to tarnish the name of the prophet.
You always get your information from Liars and fabricators like Ibn Ishaq or if the narrator is Al-Waqidi.Yeah,enemy of Islam like you.Let me tell you something,no matter the hatred for Islam and our beloved prophet Muhammad(pbuh),Allah is enough for us as a Wakil,He will surely perfect his religion.Islam will keep waxing.

Get real.
Do you honestly believe that such a crime would be recorded the way it happened in your islamic books? Is it not obvious that even if muhammed was guilty that there would be attempts to cover up his crimes by your 'authentic hadith' recorders?

I know he did commit those crimes, I know for certain that he ordered the raype of the girl and the murder of the woman.
Even after I showed you where you and your mentors are wrong from authentic sources,you still insisted on it your wahala sha.

What makes me so sure is the fact that the man had also pulled some ruthless stunts like killing the people of bani qurayza without informing them about his intention to wage war.
He also had sex with his female slaves.......after claiming that Allah gave him permission to do so.
Why would Allah (who is supposed to be a loving god) give permission to men to sleep with slaves?
Including slaves who were already married and the ones who hated their muslim owners had no interest in sleeping with their owners?
Why would allah permit their raype just because they were unfortunate enough to be captured?
Lies again,I am not interested in explaining anything again here.
**Signing off from the thread**.....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Did you answer mine?

Did Mohammad order the killing of a 70 year old woman by tying her to 2 camels and making them run in opposite directions?. A simple YES or NO will suffice grin
A simple NO and has been proven with proofs.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by basilico: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
How you ask them if their prophet committed a crime of gruesome murder. When they are born they are cheated that their prophet was the most righteous man who ever lived. Once you condition an infant he/she has to have some intelligence to think outside the box.
alexis:

Did you answer mine?

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by lanrexlan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
alexis:

Now you are shifting from him been violent to cursing a tree smiley. Come on man! smiley. It appears you knew it was a parable yet you deliberately try to LIE that he ordered the killing when you knew it wasn't true. Why are you been dishonest?
I said no christian has ever explained the parable to me,I never lied.See you next time mate.
**unfollows thread**.....Peace

3 Likes

Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
basilico: Muslims trying very hard to derail the thread and refusing to answer simple questions as enumerated by Nl member. This thread is not going away ever. It about how Muhammad taught his followers how to subjugate, murder or shame those who saw through his lies of being a prophet. Today his followers are engaged in a bloodlust orgy of killing, maiming, wholesale slaughter of non muslims. They do this because their violent righteous scum of the earth prophet did the same thing. His last decree was that no other religion other than his invented one should be allowed in Saudi arabia. The muslims deny this so I am sure ill get a visa as kufr to visit mecca one of these fine days. I will get financial and social guarantee from vedax or lanlex that i a non muslim shall not cause any trouble in Mecca the (un)holy city of islam. Ill spend naira on zam zam water too besides footing all living charges while there in Mecca. Inshallah muslims here will vouch for my kufr visit. Ill pose infront of the Kaaba. Id love to see the stone prophet ibrahim built too.

Lol

You're a nutcase grin

I also have the same intention though...... to go on hajj undercover as a kuffar. I would have done so this year but some unforseen circumstances prevented my doing so.
Hopefully next year I'll do it.
Re: Crucified Again -exposing Islams New War On Christians by alexis(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Muslims like dareabiola98 seems ignorant of his own religion and it's history. To cover the embarrassment of the numerous murders and stealing done by His prophet - he wants to drag the Bible into it. It's a common Muslim tactic we are all used to smiley.

He is running off in another direction - shouting - there are killings in the Bible as well so it doesn't make any difference. Why didn't you open a thread about the killings in the Bible? Why is it that when we decide to talk about the persecution of Christians and how Islam has treated them over the centuries; you then decide to justify the Islamic oppression by dragging in Bible stories that has nothing to do with the theme at hand.

Let me give you a few paragraphs of your history smiley

THE FIRST FOUR RAIDS

The caravans of Mecca passed by Medina on their way to and from Damascus, full of merchandise and goods. Muhammad and his gang would set an ambush for them, quickly ROBBING & KILLING the merchants. It is regrettable that the 1st job Muhammad, the spiritual leader of his group, had in Medina was robbing caravans and killing merchants. So, the "Greatest of all the prophets" was a common thief, armed robber and a murderer. Whenever this is brought up, ignorant muslims like dareabiola98 overlook it but his eyes see the wars in the Bible smiley

Mohammad's 1st raid was known as the raid of Al-Iwa', where he assaulted a caravan that belonged to some Quraishis

The 2nd raid was known as Bawat, where he assaulted a caravan from Mecca led by Umia bin Khalaf, which he succeeded in robbing.

In the 3rd raid, known as Al-Ashira, a caravan going to Damascus was assaulted by Muhammad and his gang with the intent to rob it only but ended up KILLING 5 of it's men during the course of the robbery - A PROPHET THAT STEALS AND KILLS

The 4th raid was known as Al-Nakhla, a place between Mecca and Taif, Muhammad's lieutenant, Abd Allah bin Jahsj, led 12 men in an assault on a caravan carrying mainly raisins and cloths

Please read on your history

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / What Is Your Favorite Worship Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.