Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540256 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
Finally the son I never knew is now makin sense with Avelica's death. For once Hans is scared.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Branzy(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2017
uwani:
Finally the son I never knew is now makin sense with Avelica's death. For once Hans is scared.
At last clairra hubby might be the red loin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
The red lion is about to be unveiled.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tsquaure(f): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2017
Killing me is d biggest softie ooo on d son I never knew .even Pablo mom threaten him .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
I had a good laugh at that scene....... even his scene with Gabriel.

cant wait to watch today's episode.

TSINK has topped my favourite novela chats.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by skentelelady(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
uwani:
I had a good laugh at that scene....... even his scene with Gabriel.

cant wait to watch today's episode.

TSINK has topped my favourite novela chats.

The best for me so far

Imagine the peace that came to me at the last scene. I made a big sign of relief

Really feel for Clara.

It was such a awful night and end for ignacio
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by uwani(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Telemoundo reaally outdid themself with this Novela.

I liked the scene when she went to thank carvalo 'aka the rookie'.

Had tears in my eyes when santi finished off his nacho. Very touchin and awful way to die.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by sokunji(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
i missed the final episode, please who is the red lion and who killed ignacio?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by SULPHUROXIDE: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
i have really missed a lot o, please is there any link to watch or download the last episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
sokunji:
i missed the final episode, please who is the red lion and who killed ignacio?
santiago is the red lion. He killed his son by smashing his head with a big stone.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lollytk(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2017
@Tsink the heart of a man is indeed wicked @ Santiago. cry cry iron rose still Smokey hot
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Branzy(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
tsquaure:
Killing me is d biggest softie ooo on d son I never knew .even Pablo mom threaten him .

angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2017
braulio is bae. hope u all know that is his real voice. saw one of his instagram videos i just love the guy

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by cyt: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2017
poshest:
braulio is bae. hope u all know that is his real voice. saw one of his instagram videos i just love the guy

grin That guy na deadly guy o.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2017
My LOVE for IRON ROSE is passionate..... kiss kiss kiss

For the first time I'm totally rooting for a villain.

Aracely kills her role 1000times.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
but dis Yesenia can lie sha...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Mekz23: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2017
Kwesé TV is a million times better than DsTv
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
why dont i like this baby monkey called monica. Shes cunny. #teamaltagracia
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2017
poshest:
why dont i like this baby monkey called monica. Shes cunny. #teamaltagracia

Monica is cunny? How?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
nickishire:

Monica is cunny? How?
why was she hanging around saul and at thesame time pretending to,be there for altagracia? Apart from the fact that la dona is a murderer its obvious everyone around her has betrayed her. Regina and Felipe, Yesenia and Lazarus, then Monica and Saul. All her family members are after her Exes. Monica is the most annoying one.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by edkai: 2:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Hello fellow movie lovers...please this young damsel needs a favour from you guys. She vying for a scholarship to be trained at the Royal Arts Academy under the mentorship of Emem Isong. All she asking for is that you spare at least a minute of your time to visit this link and place a vote for her. She is smart, and intelligent. You will be helping her in taking a step closer to her dream....
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nonso37(f): 3:24am On Aug 07, 2017
please who is watching dangerous affairs
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by OmoOshodi(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2017
GOTV IS DEFRAUDING UNSUSPECTING SUBSCRIBERS
over 12 days of your 30days 1,900naira subscription only comes with less than 40 stations instead of 60+ This is really painful i've been observing since April 2017....After 12days or so...all the stations will start showing...THIS IS A THEFT
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by OmoOshodi(m): 3:36am On Aug 07, 2017
This has been happening since March this year... And once it's 12th day of the month all the stations will start working till 30th of the month
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LorenzoWisdom(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Left u guys 4 everyday novelas on facebk. Dis thread is deserted! cry cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
dahmie2013:
Left u guys 4 everyday novelas on facebk. Dis thread is deserted! cry cry

Lolzzzzzzzzz.....you can bring the fun from there to here naaaa. No-one is being paid to keep this thread running so you can help too.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy Funny Bones, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

HELP SOMEONE TODAY DEAR!

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND VOTE PLEASE BLOOD!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Emmyk(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Emmyk:
I'm a fan of My Heart Beats for Lola, Behind Closed Doors and Aurora.... cheesy
But I stopped the 3 at episode 20.

In My Heart Beats for Lola - Andreas is trying to confirm if Lola is really pregnant for Dr. Diagenis Rohelis (wrong spelling), from that witch sister-inlaw of the Dr. (that woman, who knows about Salvador's Identity in SECOND CHANCE)...

I like Dr.'s, he's funny! The way he called that guy that failed to steal Lola's bike - I.M.B.E.C.I.L.E , made me laughcheesy

Behind Closed Doors- Where the Xavier guy let us know he was only faking that he's about to die.

Aurora- Aurora told Lorenzo on phone that her dad(gave him only his initials) has an affair with his wife,..Lorenzo is in the hospital now...and that nurse woman just confirmed the initials with the full name.

Cant wait to watch the remaining parts.
4 years later, and I'm back, watching the other parts of My Heart Beats for Lola. cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by emmieachichi: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
pls who is currently watching dangerous affairs telemundo? i need a website to download it whatsapp me on 07062975888 i will be grateful

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.