Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541892 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Am glad Apfr is ending soon.
The final episodes are epic.
Caytena slapping montalvo is sure to watch.
#ApfrFinalEpisodes

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Anyone watching second chance again on ltv or galaxy.i can't get tired of watching that novela

pls what time is it aired?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
ARLTL I hope Fabiola got an award for the autistic role she played in this soap...its believable cause she nailed it, Pablo's son on the other hand should quit acting asap..he's never been good, from Broken Angel to Monster child (can't remember the name of the soap) now this? Stiff child actor

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello peeps! Dis WOS is really nice o! But wait! Did I just see sumone like Rodrigo giving dat Erika's puppet money? I hope i've started seeing my Mr Faier! Sumone commented abt d soap & said 4 some reason she thut she was watching a horror movie! I laffed 2 scorn! Poor Junio, Sara is strictly on her own now.
@bentenny hope u're good & watching it?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
dahmie2013:
Hello peeps! Dis WOS is really nice o! But wait! Did I just see sumone like Rodrigo giving dat Erika's puppet money? I hope i've started seeing my Mr Faier! Sumone commented abt d soap & said 4 some reason she thut she was watching a horror movie! I laffed 2 scorn! Poor Junio, Sara is strictly on her own now.
@bentenny hope u're good & watching it?
Yeah am good...watsup longest time! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
IOIWY: Come ohh....i dont understand dis "if only i were you" sef........between leo/pedro and Usania,who is the elder one?
Cos am wondering why Usania has not been given a good slap by leo to reset her brain.....
How wud u drag a grown up guy and order him to go to his room...jeeez shocked shocked
Some tins happening in telemundo defies explanation..........

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by greatside(f): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls someone should help with today's Apfr recap
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
bentenny:
IOIWY: Come ohh....i dont understand dis "if only i were you" sef........between leo/pedro and Usania,who is the elder one?
Cos am wondering why Usania has not been given a good slap by leo to reset her brain.....
How wud u drag a grown up guy and order him to go to his room...jeeez shocked shocked
Some tins happening in telemundo defies explanation..........

That part taya me o...something wey the mother or grandmother never do. Woooh!! I felt like woozing her bera slap on Leo's behalf. She go soon shut up and I hope that her BF dumps her...silly filly

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
IOIWY ....meanwhile Justino's cat is outta the bag grin . Such a scallywag!!
ARLTL Armando sha..."you're neither my wife nor the mother of my girls, you're relieved of your duty" Kai!! I like that man with style o, but him zipper no get respect undecided
APFR Caitana got served, Leonardo should have beaten her blue black!! Her hormones just deceive her

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am enjoying IF ONLY I WERE YOU and i must stress that Paloma is a very pretty lady. I rank her only behind Mario Elisa Camargo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun360:
Am enjoying IF ONLY I WERE YOU and i must stress that Paloma is a very pretty lady. I rank her only behind Mario Elisa Camargo.

You couldn't have ranked her better grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tyconcepts(f): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

ARLTL Armando sha..."you're neither my wife nor the mother of my girls, you're relieved of your duty" Kai!! I like that man with style o, but him zipper no get respect undecided

Armando isn't loyal to anyone at all....Though he thinks with his third leg...Sometimes he appears to be in control but turns out to be an under cover lapdog.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Seun360:

I think KOKO is the prettiest, the thing is she gets unserious parts. Her fashion sense is straight from Mars cheesy , such a funny bone even in Cruel Love
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I think KOKO is the prettiest, the thing is she gets unserious parts. Her fashion sense is straight from Mars cheesy , such a funny bone even in Cruel Love

Whats pretty abt koko sef,..?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Seun360:

Whats pretty abt koko sef,..?

I think il ask the same about Paloma..the only interesting thing about Paloma is that she's young, dazzol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Seun360:
Funny enough I think she's a better actress and got a legion of fans minus moi . I'm not surprised she beat MEC to the premiostumundo awards
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tomisinbaby(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
The Leo dying scene increased my respect for fabian rios. His talent is top of the line

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2016
tomisinbaby:
The Leo dying scene increased my respect for fabian rios. His talent is top of the line

Dude is really insane...lol

Thought Isadora was the psychotic one...after hearing Leo's confession, she taya cheesy . She was like 'no ways...this mad man can't take my shine, we wee die together' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
tomisinbaby:
Exactly. He is a pro. See his laughter even when sinking and shot. His kolomental is something else.
He has been consistent in his bad guy roles. Check out Labour of love, My heart beats for Lola, Del monte dynasty.
I give it to him.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Watch black money love on fox.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Aaron Diaz has successfully crossed into Hollywood...lets hope he's more of an action character than a stiff Aurora* sorry Romeo grin. He's in the new season of Quantico
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
I read recently dat Joshua Mintz has quit Telemundo. He is now with Azteca. He ll be greatly missed. I always look out for his name at d beginning and end of any novela.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Jopac:
I read recently dat Joshua Mintz has quit Telemundo. He is now with Azteca. He ll be greatly missed. I always look out for his name at d beginning and end of any novela.
hes happily married to maritza Rodriguez. (Teresa Christina in husband for hire)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chickygirl: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
No one has mentioned anything abt dis "woman of steel" soap..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
ARLTL: monter Verde is something else. Who does that?
Wants to claim Pancho's inheritance.
Pablo has gotten it wrong by not informing Eva. Betty is delusional. I pray she doesn't lose her baby then her eyes will be clear.
Armando is such a pity man.
Marlene is so in trouble. Playing the second fiddle isn't funny.
Oops.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Zheemub(f): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hun?
What's camela trying to do?
Am sure Bertha knows what she is up to but be behaving oldie.
Hope bobby will not be distracted by her moves.
I feel for Andrea, cuz camela is hot onto bobby.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
The final Episodes of 'if only I were you' looks very interesting. Jeremy and Koko though...may the gods forgive them, throwing Visilio into the mix makes it worse cheesy , thought the funniest characters were in Cruel Love but after Friday's episode. .i doubt

ARLTL Eva and this her "very handsome man" phrase, Hmmmnn. I don't understand or trust that Camilla chic one bit. She's definitely up to something. I wonder when Marlene will have sense
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
ARLTL:seriously Eva really has a foul mouth which is not really good for her.....yeah pablo messed up...true but why talk down on sumone that you love....in a real world,she wud have been alone with no one because of her reckless words....there is nothing as damning as a lady with a loose tongue.... sad sad

IOIWY:Its now getting interesting......wont wanna miss an episode wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
So happy for Ines...now she knows the truth
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Luce: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.