Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541002 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
@delzeey, hi dear thanks for the recaps, pls could you recap today's episode tnks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
i-phy1:
@delzeey, hi dear thanks for the recaps, pls could you recap today's episode tnks.

You're welcome smiley

Tiberio untied Soledad and told her she was free to go. She helped him tie his bullet wound. He told her to follow him and should run once he tells her to. The shooting continued, Tiberio killed most of the men. While he was having a shoot out with Angel, he kept on talking to Angel about how he is a traitor and how he doesn't even know how to shoot blah blah just to anger him. At one point, Angel ran out of bullets so while trying to reload, Tiberio figured out and told Soledad to run. He grabbed her back, kissed her and told her to always remember this monster loved her, then told her to run far away. Soledad left. But while she was leaving, Angel saw her and told Felix to run after her and makes sure he gets her but not kill her. Angel and Tiberio continued firing at each other, missing though. Tiberio managed to run out of the warehouse and into his car, Angel got into his car too and chased after him swearing he must kill him today.
Soledad hid behind a garbage bin. Felix came around the area talking aloud that Soledad should come out if she was there because he wouldn't kill her. He moved away. A homeless man was seen beside Soledad, trying to calm her down when suddenly, Felix pointed a gun at her and told her to stand up and go with him.
Tiberio drove to Lola's house.
Andres was still in his house pointing a gun and shouting who's there before Rodrigo came out and told him to be calm. He told him he was there just incase Debora might show up. Andres looked through the window at Lola's house and told Rodrigo there's a car he's never seen parked outside.
Lola was shocked and scared to see Tiberio. Tiberio was about to tell her about Soledad when Angel came in. Tiberio shifted Lola away and tried shooting but Angel shot him before he could. Tiberio died. (Bye bye!).
Andres and Rodrigo immediately ran to Lola's house when they heard the gunshot. Andres grabbed the gun from Angel when he got there. Angel said he did it only to protect Lola because Tiberio was going to kill her. Lopez asked him why he had a gun, he said he has a right to own one for his protection because the City is a dangerous place. Andres told him not to touch Lola and that he doesn't believe a single word he says. Lola continued crying then hugged Rodrigo.
Lopez and some other cops arrived the scene and requested Angel and Lola both come to the Station for statements. Andres offered to drive Lola.
Lopez confirmed that Angel's gun was registered and he had a license and that with Lola's statement he was free. Angel smiled to Andres face and left.
Meanwhile, the Chief informed Lopez and Rodrigo of some reports they got about some shootings that took place in a warehouse. Lopez and Rodrigo went there and saw bodies and an I.D card of one of the guys. Lopez said it had Panama on it so he was sure Tiberio got injured there before getting to Lola's. They saw a female's clothing and Rodrigo guessed it could be Soledad's. The homeless man was brought before them and he told them of how he was trying to help a beautiful lady when a huge man appeared and took her away. Rodrigo figured it was Soledad and wondered who could have kidnapped her again since Tiberio's dead.
Back at Lola's house, Rodrigo informed them of what they discovered. They were all scared not knowing if Soledad was in danger or not because they knew if it was Tiberio she's safe and to think her kidnappers are Tiberio's enemies.
Felix took Soledad home. Soledad asked why she's been kidnapped, Felix told her it was his boss (Angel's order). Debora walked in and saw Soledad. She was happy and told Soledad she'll kill her. Angel called and told Felix he killed Tiberio. Felix informed them. Debora was happy and she told Soledad now she has just one more enemy to kill - Lola!
Foolish Romoan went to the ATM to withdraw some money at night. Unfortunately for him, the machine's camera was on and he was recorded but he didn't know. (Later, Rodrigo was shown showing Lopez the video online from his laptop). He got back to their hotel room and told Vicky how they need to run away. Vicky was concerned about Debora.
The Noriega family were shown moving into Tiberio's house. Vicky was scared but Debora assured her of how they cannot be found there. Vicky wasn't convinced. Debora told them they'll have to deal with it because she isn't planning on running away and becoming a loser. Vicky told her she and Romoan will leave with or without her. Romoan told Vicky he'll go meet some of his connects who can make them fake passports so they'll run away.
Debora went to see Angel and asked why he wouldn't kill Soledad. Angel said he'll kill her when the time's right but he feels he'll still need her for some negotiations later. Debora started making fun of him of how he's like the old one (Tiberio) who doesn't have the guts to kill women.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Angel pulled a gun to her throat and warned her not to dare him but rather respect and fear him because he's the boss! Debora was so scared then he said to her face "Kaaaabishh" Lol. Debora almost fainted!
Angel went to see Lola in her office at the gym and told her he's surprised to see her there with all that happened the previous day. Lola told him she needed to free her mind from all of that. She told him Tiberio was her biological father and he acted all shocked saying he knew nothing about it. Lopez walked in and gave Lola the CDs saying she should listen carefully to the part where Tiberio read his will.. Angel started acting all concerned and told Lola she can go ahead and listen to it but she told him Camello had to be present. Angel's phone rang and he excused himself. Camello went in while he went out. After he was done, Adela informed him Lola is busy with Camello and doesn't want to be disturbed. But once she left with Lopez, Angel went and stood behind Lola's door. Camello and Lola played the recordings. Lola told Camello she doesn't want a penny from the cursed fortune. She told Camello to give it out to several charity organizations. Angel heard.
Today's episode ended at the scene where Vicky was telling Debora she's tired of her obsession with Andres and will leave with Romoan whether Debora comes along or not. Debora was quite shocked.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
chei,dz suarez police station sef dey tire me @tyms..wen dey ought tu ask d rite questions,dey wont...y cant dey ask angel how he knew tiberio was comin tu lola's house if at al he claimed tu av saved lola's life,after all lola did't call anybody..abi shey na coincedence say angel carry gun com greet lola ni..shuuhh..be lyk say dem don dey turn mumu small small for tat station!!!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2013
nene_blazing95: chei,dz suarez police station sef dey tire me @tyms..wen dey ought tu ask d rite questions,dey wont...y cant dey ask angel how he knew tiberio was comin tu lola's house if at al he claimed tu av saved lola's life,after all lola did't call anybody..abi shey na coincedence say angel carry gun com greet lola ni..shuuhh..be lyk say dem don dey turn mumu small small for tat station!!!
they are just bunch of fools jor.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2013
Thiannah: they are just bunch of fools jor.
calm down...they cant act contrary to what dey asked dem to...if u must blame, blame it on d writers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2013
@delzeey tnks a million am most gratefu l smiley.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2013
Recap of yday's episode for Precious Rose pls? missed it...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2013
favored gal:

People can argue blindly sha...! Did you do any research?

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=871&i=13327&t=13175&v=f

Check recap 127

If its too long for you check the comments in this summary

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=871&i=13263&t=13251&v=f

Or better still type lola volcan married 4 times in 2 years into google

P.s YOU ARE WELCOME

Thanks. The links made quite an interesting read. wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
favored gal:

People can argue blindly sha...! Did you do any research?

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=871&i=13327&t=13175&v=f

Check recap 127

If its too long for you check the comments in this summary

http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=871&i=13263&t=13251&v=f

Or better still type lola volcan married 4 times in 2 years into google

P.s YOU ARE WELCOME

shuuuuuuh,shey na mexican person rite tat summary for dere nii! chei,dz cat&mice game wey lola&andre dey play sef get as e be...it sud't av taken tu long b4 dey gat back tugether..if i hear say tat kin tin happen for nija!!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by luluemi(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
PR am waiting patiently 4 the episode that barbie sins will catch up with her mmmmmm then I will laff hahahahahahahaha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
At D beginning og MHBFL,Debra was so healthy..now she looks like one agama lizard.
D babe's neck is longer dan giraffe.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Thiannah(f): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
dlex21:
calm down...they cant act contrary to what dey asked dem to...if u must blame, blame it on d writers
lol, the thing is just annoying jare.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
nene_blazing95:
shuuuuuuh,shey na mexican person rite tat summary for dere nii! chei,dz cat&mice game wey lola&andre dey play sef get as e be...it sud't av taken tu long b4 dey gat back tugether..if i hear say tat kin tin happen for nija!!

omo dat is what we call ingwuish. that summary nearly gave me headache. kai!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by genxris: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
My GOTV is not showing some stations including Telemundo...
And I have spent my money in buying fuel and posing to watch PR by 7.30pm but no show..
Did anybody experience such too?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
grin grin grin..barbara is a class act, I 'rike' that babe no be small
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
genxris: My GOTV is not showing some stations including Telemundo...
And I have spent my money in buying fuel and posing to watch PR by 7.30pm but no show..
Did anybody experience such too?

Eyaaa sowi en nor vex u will get the recap soon.

@delzeey over to u pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hi delzeey! I have one back to school so won't be able to watch MHB4L. Hope u wouldn't mind me disturbing you for recaps. Pls can u send today's recap .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
ella.b:
At D beginning og MHBFL,Debra was so healthy..now she looks like one agama lizard.
u r so on point! She is very ugly now. In fact,she is d ugliest of the women in d telemundo series.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lol, you guys!! i-phy1, i'll try smiley ..

Today's Episode On MHBL..

Soledad asked Angel once again why he's still keeping her and why he wouldn't just let her go or kill her. He told her he'll be needing her later. He called her mother-in-law and when Soledad asked him what he meant by that, he said he was joking. He told her about how Lola doesn't want anything to do with Tiberio's fortune. He asked her if Lola's had some sort of mental illness but Soledad rebuked him saying her daughter is honorable.
Romoan was shown at the corner of the street having a conversation with a guy (first black guy i'm seeing and he's a crook! Smh). He asked him for fake passports for himself and his wife. They guy agreed and told him he'll be back. He left and returned with the papers. While he was about giving Romoan and collecting the money, Mora and some other cops appeared behind. Romoan tried running but they caught both of them and arrested them.
Lola was shown working out and punching a work-out bag. Angel brought her a drink and told her she doesn't look well. He tried apologizing about killing Tiberio but Lola told him she doesn't wanna talk about it besides she totally understood why Angel did it. Angel then started what he usually does- flirting with her! He told her how irresistible she is to him blah blah but Lola stopped him politely and told him she wasn't interested in romance and reminded him they already agreed he wouldn't bring it up. Angel apologised. (Camello was behind one of the gym equipments and had been listening to them). He came towards them and told Angel that yes, Lola is so gorgeous and that's why she will impossible to get by Angel. Lola gave Angel a "you hear that" face, Camello smiled.
Camello and Lola went into her office and Camello tried talking her into accepting Tiberio's fortune but Lola insisted she doesn't want it. She then suggested she put up a foundation school of Arts and Camello welcomed the idea. Camello then asked if she feels anything for Angel because it's so obvious he's all over her. She paused for a while then replied No! Camello asked why she wouldn't get back with Andres and she said Andres doesn't want her anymore besides she needs to face her business, take care of her baby, see that the school works out and find her mother.
Camello on his way out saw Adela and told her he's never seen a couple like Andres and Lola, so stubborn. Adela agreed. He suggested they leave them alone, afterall, they aren't kids and besides, they also have their lives to live. Adela agreed.
Lopez went to visit Adela at home and told her they should get married that they don't have to keep putting their lives on hold. Adela told him she'll love to but needs all the present trouble be solved first.
Lopez was going through his laptop in his office and identified Felix in one of the pictures as the criminal who tried killing Adela. He showed the boss and told him he think he's working for another person now since Tiberio's dead.
Rodrigo went to visit Sophia while getting his medications and told her he saw Soledad.
Lola watched the news in her office and heard Romoan had been caught. She called Edelvina and told her not to leave Isabella's sight because Debora could be more aggressive since Romoan had been caught.
Debora was shown driving and thinking, having recaps of how Andres has always rejected her, how she faked the pregnancy etc , all her ordeals. She almost had an accident. She drove to Lola's house and saw Andres leaving the house. She got so mad and spoke aloud how much she hates Lola and Andres! She followed Andres while he drove to Exportex.
Andres went to the office. Daniel was there too. He told Daniel to get the other guy who was sacked back so they can work together and clear all the mess Exportex was in. He told Daniel that Camello wants to remain a private lawyer so they'll need an attorney. Daniel suggested Angel since he has shares in the Company but Andres refused saying he doesn't trust him. Andres got a call from Rodrigo and was told Romoan had been caught.
Felix brought Soledad to Vicky and told her henceforth she'll have to take care of Soledad. Vicky protested saying she's leaving but Felix told her Angel ordered it.
Debora got home (Tiberio's former house) and met Angel and Vicky. Vicky informed her about how they are Soledad's new caretaker again. Debora was furious and asked if Angel's lost his mind. He shut her up and reminded her he gives the orders. He told her he wants her alive and in good condition. He reminded Debora that she's a wanted criminal who isn't to be seen outside and so should remain indoors. Debora was trying to tell him she can take care of herself when Angel's phone rang and it was the cops informing him Romoan has been arrested and has requested to see his lawyer- Angel. Angel informed Debora and Vicky and told them Romoan is an slowpoke! Lmao!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sorry, Angel called Romoan an slowpoke! (my auto correct hehe).
The Chief tried interrogating Romoan but he kept forming boss and said he'll remain silent and requested to see his lawyer. Rodrigo asked the boss if he could interrogate him, the Chief agreed. Rodrigo went into the room, Romoan was still forming and saying they have no evidence of all the charges against him. His face changed once Rodrigo told him of how they know he was an accomplice to Soledad's kidnapping and how they have a witness who saw them tie her up and how they know his family gave her to Tiberio. Romoan got nervous and insisted he only wants to see his lawyer. When asked whom his lawyer was, he smiled and said Angel Mallindez (ignore my spelling lol)! Rodrigo was a bit shocked he went out and told the Chief and Lopez. He said maybe Andres was right afterall, Angel isn't to be trusted.
Andres told Camello he wants the divorce immediately. Camello told him it will be done that he know he can't wait to get back with Lola but Andres told him that's not the reason that Lola is his past, she keeps rejecting him and he's tired of chasing her that he just needs to get out of the miserable marriage and will find happiness somewhere else. Camello was shocked but didn't say a word.

I missed the last 10mins. Will watch it during one of the repeats.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks a lot delzeey, you dnt know how grateful I am. Expect more disturbance.thanks a million smiley.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
i-phy1:
Thanks a lot delzeey, you dnt know how grateful I am. Expect more disturbance.thanks a million smiley.

Lol, you're welcome.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
ella.b:
U self notice am? As the babe don lean
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:19am On Dec 12, 2013
In the last 10mins, Camello tried convincing Andres about giving up on Lola but you know stubborn Andres, he insisted his mind was made up.
Angel told Debora and Vicky they'll both soon be an orphan and widow respectively. Debora begged Angel not to abandon her dad because she know he isn't that stupid to tell them out. He warned Angel to get him out soon or her dad might change his mind and be willing to talk.
Angel went to the station. Rodrigo told him they never knew he was affiliated with Romoan, he told him in the presence of the chief and Lopez that he's surprised Romoan chose him because he doesn't know anything about Romoan.
When in the interrogating room with Romoan, Angel and him both started acting like they don't know each other since they knew the cops will be on the other side of the invisible glass watching and listening. Angel was speaking to him formally on code saying he can't represent Romoan because he isn't a criminal lawyer but he'll take care of Romoan's family. He warned Romoan not to get into trouble i.e don't you dare confess. Romoan grabbed. I guess the cops were convinced because they started laughing at Romoan in the other side.
While Angel was leaving, he went into Lopez's office and saw the board where the wanted family's picture was pasted and he was surprised to see Felix's picture too. He was calling Felix's name aloud when Rodrigo entered and asked him if he knew him, he smiled and said no. I don't think Rodrigo was convinced!

I wonder whom Diana's character will be. I think she was the one who called Angel on Tuesday's episode when he excused himself from Lola's office while they were talking about Tiberio's will. He was shown saying "finally you decided to call, i need you here immediately and that's an order!"
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2013
benedictac:

omo dat is what we call ingwuish. that summary nearly gave me headache. kai!
heehehe,na real ingwuish ooo,chei,na d last3episode na hin i understand small,odas na whack,i jus skip am...d writer of d summary wrecked mor havoc dan good..h/she for no evn bother writin it up..h/she fiy no be a nigerian sha!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=ella.b]At D beginning og MHBFL,Debra was so healthy..now she looks like one agama lizard.
D babe's neck is longer dan giraffe
ahhhh,na d reward of her wickedness be tat na...yhu no see d tym wey she steered d wheel of andre's car intu d bush,wen dem com strap ha neck,she con dey do lyk crocidile wey get abnormality!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2013
@Delzeey:
In the last 10mins, Camello tried convincing Andres about giving up on Lola but you know stubborn Andres, he insisted his mind was made up.
Angel told Debora and Vicky they'll both soon be an orphan and widow respectively. Debora begged Angel not to abandon her dad because she know he isn't that stupid to tell them out. He warned Angel to get him out soon or her dad might change his mind and be willing to talk.
Angel went to the station. Rodrigo told him they never knew he was affiliated with Romoan, he told him in the presence of the chief and Lopez that he's surprised Romoan chose him because he doesn't know anything about Romoan.
When in the interrogating room with Romoan, Angel and him both started acting like they don't know each other since they knew the cops will be on the other side of the invisible glass watching and listening. Angel was speaking to him formally on code saying he can't represent Romoan because he isn't a criminal lawyer but he'll take care of Romoan's family. He warned Romoan not to get into trouble i.e don't you dare confess. Romoan grabbed. I guess the cops were convinced because they started laughing at Romoan in the other side.
While Angel was leaving, he went into Lopez's office and saw the board where the wanted family's picture was pasted and he was surprised to see Felix's picture too. He was calling Felix's name aloud when Rodrigo entered and asked him if he knew him, he smiled and said no. I don't think Rodrigo was convinced!

I wonder whom Diana's character will be. I think she was the one who called Angel on Tuesday's episode when he excused himself from Lola's office while they were talking about Tiberio's will. He was shown saying "finally you decided to call, i need you here immediately and that's an order!"
phewwwwww,dz deir sturborness is gettin out of hand jere.....shuuuuuh,i no kuku blame dem,e dey dere blood,lyk fada lyk son,lyk moda lyk daughter...as for d noriega family ehn,na d pikin dey control parent; kai,romoan days are numbered,hehehe,mak e go meet hin fwnd(marcelo)whereva he is!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
I'm so loving lola and Andres right now. I envy their love though its just a movie.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Aw@today's episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Awww..Andre just proposed.
If lola no accept,I go vex wella.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Tsparkles: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Omg see love,lola and andre no go kill me.so very happy right now

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96