Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541015 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Today's episode of MHBFL get as e be sha.
It was just dere.

Aurora is becoming interesting but I no dey gbadun aurora stupidity at all.

PR is great..I always look forward to it.

I'm getting tired of BCD's storylines.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
lizzyt92:

Aurora s becoming interesting, bt I jst hate it anytim vicky calls martin lik markun nd wen she slaps hm.
ya..aurora is becumin interestin,i dumped it several tyms due to aurora's lies&deceit..buh now i enjoy watchin it bcus of cathalina& aurora's godmoda,ceasar&blanca...kai,i dont evn blame vicky for slappin martin on diff occasion,martin does't knw wat he wants yet...he tells vicky tu stay away,only for him tu com looking for vicky again!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Wtf!!!! The much anticipatd diana isnt half as beautiful as veronica,or quater as beautiful as lola sf mtwch,i dnt knw wat to say abt her shape sf,and it was totaly andree flirting,d girl dint even hav his time until he made her hav it. Dis week mhb4l would be an apology,i sence it already,looks lyk PR wud own it dis week btw cn sm1 beg telemundo to cut out that disgusting kising scene of rod an sophia.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Queen hadassah: Today's episode of MHBFL sucked. Andres is a shameless flirt
Very shameless.....haba!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA....Y are ALL the GALS on DZ THREAD VEXing
I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT ANDRE DID.....GALS AND JEALOUSY SHA grin grin grin grin grin...andre was just appreciating are beauty.....
She(diana) may not be beautiful or sexy in ur own eyes....
Btw He(andre) didnt even want to collect her card talkless of knowing her name
then hw is that "FLIRTING"
no offence grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ARareGem(f): 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
LASUITES: HAHAHAHAHAHA....Y are ALL the GALS on DZ THREAD VEXing
I SEE NOTHING WRONG IN WHAT ANDRE DID.....GALS AND JEALOUSY SHA grin grin grin grin grin...andre was just appreciating are beauty.....
no offence grin

LOL. Andre initiated the flirting, though he pretended not to be interested. As most of the females have said- Shameless! grin

Meanwhile, Diana's look was wayyy over-hyped. Mtchew. Right from the part where they started talking about her resume I was like- abegi.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tspun(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
when i first read their post i tot andre had commited a crime that is worst than ra'pe, i did't plan to watch today's episode but bcus of their post i created the chance for it, and till dis very moment i still don't know why they are criticizing andre, i have seen nothing wrong in wat he did to warrant those words like SHAMELESS FLIRT.... WOMAN!!!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
no offence grin
nating like that o, he dint need to colect card now,he had cemented the begining already,even if she wasnt diana she would hav looked for hm........and hs flirting was to evident abeg
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
ARareGem:

LOL. Andre initiated the flirting, though he pretended not to be interested. As most of the females have said- Shameless! grin

Meanwhile, Diana's look was wayyy over-hyped. Mtchew. Right from the part where they started talking about her resume I was like- abegi.
you are so on point my dear

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
ARareGem:

Hp dey dnt kiss sha, cos dt ll be mre dan shameless
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
tspun: when i first read their post i tot andre had commited a crime that is worst than ra'pe, i did't plan to watch today's episode but bcus of their post i created the chance for it, and till dis very moment i still don't know why they are criticizing andre, i have seen nothing wrong in wat he did to warrant those words like SHAMELESS FLIRT.... WOMAN!!!!!
hahahahah u wont c nw,u guys are so used to that ish.........u claim your just admiring her beauty (make i die nw) u dnt admire a girl until ur intrested......sha u wont undastand what am saying until you try admiring one diana in front of your lola...........caution: dnt try dis at home at all#winks#
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Well i hope tomoro mhbfl will be apealing, cos i dont wanna waste my time on it tthis week at all o...

Pr was lovely today, it was worth watching, rosa freedom makes me so so happy.

And aurora seems to be making sense now, martin knows what he wants, just being careful with vicky so she doesn't regret anything, he doesn't love aurora anymore but vicky...

Dont wanna talk abt dmd, its meaningless.

i just wanna see how bcd ends... Kind of annoying at times. Mschhew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 3:18am On Dec 17, 2013
Julieni: Well i hope tomoro mhbfl will be apealing, cos i dont wanna waste my time on it tthis week at all o...

And aurora seems to be making sense now, martin knows what he wants, just being careful with vicky so she doesn't regret anything, he doesn't love aurora anymore but vicky...

Can u pls gv me a litl summary on PR
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2013
i just wanna see how bcd ends... Kind of annoying at times. Mschhew[/quote]

Since when they uncover Adolfo n gonzolo BCD has become UN interesting but it will once again become interesting when new faces join the soap like pila twin sister
MHBFL will Neva be d same again since taberio died
PR stand the test of time the best is still yet to come
Aurora and the morte I don't bother myself to watch.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2013
lizzyt92:

Can u pls gv me a litl summary on PR
PR today,

Geraldo wa taken to his home and even while on his paralysed state was angry to see barbara at his apt, that he hates the sotomay and then the police came with a warrant to arrest him. Dues to his state, it will be a home arrest.

Then showed rosa wth antonio d doc (now her daddy) she was hoospitalised due to food poisoning at he prison, abt 3 inmate suffered the same symtoms. She was askiing antonio abt graciellaa the new nurse he hired to take care oof rosauro, that she suspects she is giving rosauro too many medication, so he should pay more attention to graceilla, then antnio asked how she new, and she saiid ppl visit her everyday and say a lot of things.

Now at rosauro with elicia telling her not to worry that her daughter will be out of jail and she never judged her for cheatiing on her brother eduado with antoni, that she undersstands, then there came graceilla again wantiing to give rosauro more injectins and leticia aid no, and she siid he i follwing doctors order aand leticia told her it too much that even rosauro iis quiet. That she hve to talk to the doctor herself thiis time.

Then gabriel went to rosa and informed her that her appeal was approved and she wil be free in six months. She couldn't belive it.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 6:55am On Dec 17, 2013
no offence grin
1) NOT AL d GALS are vexing
2) kai;yhu are a male now,yhu sef scrutinize diana frm head tu toe bth in persn&in character...na so she "gorgeous" reach,chk out veronica,evn vicky(debra's mum) dey gorgeous pass her(mtschew)..d least of it gan sef;adela cant be compared tu ha..
3) andres part is't d only scene tat made yesterday's MHBFL tu be whack&awkward....kai...............MY HEART FEARS FOR LOLA!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 7:04am On Dec 17, 2013
C'est moi:

Very shameless.....haba!

I'm annoyed that the producer of MHBFL didn't allow Andres and lola romance to last for even 3 days. Anyway Diane has lola and Debra to contend with. Although I know lola and Andres will eventually break up. Angel is a snake!

PR- I'm so happy Rosa is out of Prison and eduardito now walks..lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2013
SIX MONTH LATER

Rosa wa with her inmates, so happy she is leaving and kamana gave her a note for her son and she told them she loved them all.

Then the ultomorano family, barbie was about going out, kissed little eduadiito and paralysed geraldo as she ws going out and racheal told jose that barbie seems to be a good girl and ha changed a lot, jose then ttold racheal to resume at the company that aqua will be so good with her, she showed her drawings and left for aqua. Paralysed geraldo was angry that rachael wll not do well, that she wil destroy aua. Then barbie went outide to m her friend mariina carina telling her how disgussting it is for her to kiss eduatito and geraldo everyday, tht even after siix mnths joe refused to trch her. Then maria told her better do something about it as rosa is getting out of jail today.

Then gabriel, leticia, antonio, andrea, chole, juniour and some other pasers by, where shown waiting anxiously foor my dear rosa. Then rosa advised one of the guards to try nd be nice to the inmates tht staying therre alone is enuf purniihment for them, she passed thru maany gates and then out he caame. Saw the sunshine and flash of day.

She was so happy to see those who cared fr her and hugged them, then said she wanted to see eduadit and gabriel said foor now she can't, since he now lives with the moranos. Dear daddy antonio offered his home, but she said no, that she wants to know how life is without living under peoples shadows like she did wiit eva, that andrea already sold the rose damond for 15000usd and is enuf for her to get a hme and tll she gets a job. Then gabriel and andriea and leticia offered venus for her to work and she als said no, that she wll earn her leaving elsewhere somehow. Again daady offered to take her anywhr she wants, and sshe said no, that her taxi is coming. After a whle, they all left and daddy told her to call him if she needs anything. Then she agreed to let him know wen she need anything. Then the taxi came and she entered, behold it waas ramon, now a taxi driver, took her to hiss neghbourhoood where she got her apt, paid 3months ahead and ramon told her if she needs anythng he should let him know. Then she asked the landlady if she can bring someone to leave with her and the lady said yes.

Then andrea and gabriel were arguing abt why rosa won't live n the mansion, and andrea said its not gabs business that she took a good decision and she also is leaving the mansion, so gab should gve her back her money that he's done with the blackmail. Gab admitted he has used the money, and andrea reminded him about george wwanting to see the both of them dead.

COMMERCiAL ABEG
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2013
Lucia was telling her friend about howw she loves martin, that she is happy her dad is no longer n there way, then her friend told her how angry she iis to always hear her talk abt her and martin that she has been love wt martin and they made love many times, lucia was angry and they fought.

i don forget this jose friend name o, he went to steal the money from geraldo safe to gamble and he was beaten up by the guy who wants lucia and the giy took all the money as part of what he owes him, then again he went to sell rachaels drawing to rodolfo.

The rest no dey interesting to me jawe... Sefini
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Queen hadassah:

I'm annoyed that the producer of MHBFL didn't allow Andres and lola romance to last for even 3 days. Anyway Diane has lola and Debra to contend with. Although I know lola and Andres will eventually break up. Angel is a snake!

PR- I'm so happy Rosa is out of Prison and eduardito now walks..lol

LOLA no enjoy her romance at all o, i knew it was going to be like that wen they were both saying forever forever...mscheww

PR- if eduaditto no waka after 6months again, na fuckup for them na. Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 7:19am On Dec 17, 2013
nene_blazing95:
1) NOT AL d GALS are vexing
2) kai;yhu are a male now,yhu sef scrutinize diana frm head tu toe bth in persn&in character...na so she "gorgeous" reach,chk out veronica,evn vicky(debra's mum) dey gorgeous pass her(mtschew)..d least of it gan sef;adela cant be compared tu ha..
3) andres part is't d only scene tat made yesterday's MHBFL tu be whack&awkward....kai...............MY HEART FEARS FOR LOLA!!!
U'RE RIGHT DEAR
THE 1 WAE VEX ME PASS NA DAT SOPhia nd rodrigo part....(dnt knw y she dnt lyk carmello)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2013
Julieni:

LOLA no enjoy her romance at all o, i knew it was going to be like that wen they were both saying forever forever...mscheww

PR- if eduaditto no waka after 6months again, na fuckup for them na. Lol
hehehehe,all d romance wey lola&andre enjoy wen dem be teenagers dey enuf for dem naa...chei,ever sinc dey reunited deir love,na so so call call evry 20mins...shuuuuuhh!!!..kai, d part i anticipate mst in PR,is where barbby wud be offered d chance tu change eduaditto's diapers!!! chei,GOBE go happen!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2013
For this week precious rose is gonna be my best since...Rosa is out of jail.. Well Andreas wasn't that bad guy u guys need to chill hian..yes he was flirting with her but its normal some guys want to notice some girls beauty at least he didn't collect her number..but what I don't understand and was trying to figure out was d fact that they said shes beautiful... Didn't see any special thing in Diana...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2013
nene_blazing95:
hehehehe,all d romance wey lola&andre enjoy wen dem be teenagers dey enuf for dem naa...chei,ever sinc dey reunited deir love,na so so call call evry 20mins...shuuuuuhh!!!..kai, d part i anticipate mst in PR,is where barbby wud be offered d chance tu change eduaditto's diapers!!! chei,GOBE go happen!!

Haha between the new eduatitto is not as cute as d former one grin ...that barbie is a fool she's letting d detective take advantage of her and she's gonna get pregnant for him
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2013
mimicue:

Haha between the new eduatitto is not as cute as d former one grin ...that barbie is a fool she's letting d detective take advantage of her and she's gonna get pregnant for him
new edwadito ke? Did they change hm,he dint change to me and dam dis walking edawadito is so cute.......if only we were agemates(just tinking aloud)hes actualy the mst handsme guy in the telemundo series to me #winks#
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Julieni: Well i hope tomoro mhbfl will be apealing, cos i dont wanna waste my time on it tthis week at all o...

Julieni: Lucia was telling her friend about howw she loves martin, that she is happy her dad is no longer n there way, then her friend told her how angry she iis to always hear her talk abt her and martin that she has been love wt martin and they made love many times, lucia was angry and they fought.

i don forget this jose friend name o, he went to steal the money from geraldo safe to gamble and he was beaten up by the guy who wants lucia and the giy took all the money as part of what he owes him, then again he went to sell rachaels drawing to rodolfo.

The rest no dey interesting to me jawe... Sefini

Tnks dear. I appreciate
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by DukeNija(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
So guys also watch these mexican soaps? Nawa o undecided cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
Duke_Nija: So guys also watch these mexican soaps? Nawa o undecided cheesy
is there any prob wit dat?
Pls lemme knw?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
The diane sef is looking like barbra in PR. She is not beautiful to me..ooo so I wonder why andre is salivating at d sight of her. Victoria should have acted her part cos victoria is moore gorgeous. Well,let's see how it rolls.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by LASUITES(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
chyegems: The diane sef is looking like barbra in PR. She is not beautiful to me..ooo so I wonder why andre is salivating at d sight of her. Victoria should have acted her part cos victoria is moore gorgeous. Well,let's see how it rolls.
U MEAN VERONICA?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don't I just love how today's episode of MHBFL ended?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.