Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update (23935 Views)

Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria / iphone 5S And iphone 5C Full Specifications (With Pics!) / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Ozenko(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
More pix please,hope say item 7 dey sha.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
battery life impressive!!!

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Since the time I have made the decision of iDevices, Apple never make me to regret myself... This iOS 7 is gbegennnnn "Action Film" they call us zombies but they don't know we are zombies with purpose, abeg carry your custom rom comot for my side joor... LOL
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Now the next phone, iPhone 5S! "The most forward-thinking phone we've ever created."

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ozenko: More pix please,hope say item 7 dey sha.
Why not item 7 full ground berekete... Which one you want? iMenu, iFood, iDrink, iService e.t.c. LOL
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
white gold!!!!!!! yayyyyyyyy

"This is iPhone 5S. It's made of a high-grade aluminum, with diamond-cut, chamfered edges." Yes, just like the iPhone 5.

Silver, gold, and "a new space gray." No more black

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
A7!!!!!!!
64bit

The PC world made the transition from 32 bit to 64 bit and it took years. Today you're going to see that Apple is going to do it on one day."

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Ozenko(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Olamilec: Why not item 7 full ground berekete... Which one you want? iMenu, iFood, iDrink, iService e.t.c. LOL
hehehe! No b small thing o.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Olamilec(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
Eh iGuy, na me reserver that iSit for that iPlace oooo I just wan go see my iOga @ the iTop
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Seeing a great line chart showing the relative graphics performance of all the iPhones. That's a great increase in each generation. The 5S has 56X the performance of the original iPhone.

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ios7 looks cool. The new iphone just isn't different enough for me. The iphone 5c looks like a toy. But what else are we supposed to expect ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Open GL/ES 3.0 for gaming...that's big. Big, big, big.

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
a Game demo

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
"But that's not the end of the story in the architecture. We have a completely new part in the iPhone, we call it M7."
It's a motion co-processor. It aggregates and monitors accelerometer, gyro, and compass data and offloads it from the A7.

Phil says this will enable a "whole new level" of fitness apps. The CoreMotion API in iOS 7 will be updated to characterize data, to let devs know whether you're walking, driving, etc

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by nuges1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
adewasco2k: Apple's keynote media event for the iPhone 5s and 5C will be held today September 10, 2013.

Millions of people around the world are already turning their attention to Cupertino, Ca., where the keynote address by Tim Cook is expected to take place at 10 a.m. PT i believe that's 6AM right? //please guys correct me

There are already a lot of rumors about the new devices,
like:
Price- Apple to release a very cheap phone
Security- finger print scanner
Design/Features- a gold iPhone or champagne color, 12 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash, dual core A7 processor.

The iPhone 5S device is rumored to release 10 days after today's event.

As we all know Apple normally releases a new mobile firmware in line with a new iPhone, so the iOS 7 is expected to release today also.

There are speculation of an official live stream on apple events site but if non there are alot of other coverage which i will share.

All iDevices lover and haters are welcome!

Personally i think iDevices need a new GUI, the present one is stale....i hope they are not coming with same interface grin

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
chai. See bt cannot be touched. I crave for dis fone bt cant nd would neva buy it.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Battery life

"Equal or greater than the iPhone 5 had." 10 hours of 3G talk time, 10 hours of LTE browsing, 10 hours of video.

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
talking on camera
"Our competitors would just pack more pixels on that... but that's not what we do. We know a secret. We know it's actually bigger pixels that make a better picture." A secret that HTC and others know too...

The camera app will automatically set the white balance and exposure before you even take a picture, as soon as you open the app.

"Whatever color your flash is it's going to clash with the color of the room and give you a color that doesn't look right." The flash is a dual-element, cool and amber. It offers 1,000 possible color temperatures!

There's a burst mode too, 10fps for as long as you hold your finger on the shutter. (This, presumably, is what it's doing in the background all the time.)

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by SailorXY: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Now that's not bad @ all
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
Stop praising a non-innovative phone. Apple is dying, it took them yrs to make this little difference when it takes samsung few months to make great changes between S3, Note 2, S4, now Note 3 and gear watch.

Apple should goan die

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: what sort of stpid updatw is this and why should it be in front page.Has nairaland lost its value? Please remove this thing BECAUSE IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE PRICE OF GARRI IN MILE 2...Yes i said that!!!!!!!! Now ban me because i dont no longer give a forkk!
with the powers conferred and invested in me by the nairaland constitution ,u re thereby banned from this thread both in this life and the world to come.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lol. I just saw this on my Facebook grin grin

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nothing is new enough for me
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Apple's introducing TouchID, which uses your fingerprint. There it is, fingerprint sensor is confirmed!

Reads fingerprint at very detailed level...500 pi, scans sub-epidermal skin layers.

It's called the Touch ID sensor. It's capacitive, 170 microns thin. 500ppi resolution, which is quite impressive. It can scan in 360 degrees, so you don't have to have the orientation right, and it can learn multiple fingers.

You just touch the Home button and it unlocks the phone. "It's a joy to do," says Phil. Certainly an improvement over passcodes!

Even better, you don't need to enter your password when buying things anymore! Just use your thumbprint. That's definitely huge

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
No "wows"
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by BlackBaron: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Apart from 64 bit architechture and CPU processor, nowt major.

I was hoping for some groundbreaking innovation. They keep android manufacturers on their toes.
Open GL 3is standard on 4.3 android and improved cameras have been around already.

My gaze is on Sony as I've been most impressed with their latest smartphones.
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
adaobi123: Lol. I just saw this on my Facebook grin grin

laff want to take my life out of me oooh... grin grin .
adaobi help me out yhu caused it ooh... grin
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
pricee

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
casing for the iPhone 5s goes for $35

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
This fingerprint scanner is a precursor to 666 Mark of the beast technology or what do u think?
Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
price comparison

Re: iPhone 5S & iPhone 5C Event - Live Update by adewasco2k(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
You can queue up to pre order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery / Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.