Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54600 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts:

But your email is invalid

Hide your identity o, he might be boko haram boy lipsrsealed

Trust no one

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Before I start let me state that what am about posting are true pictures taken by me during my tour of duty with JTF in both Borno state and Yobe state. Some of my analysis are based on my personal interaction with locals, interviews with suspected and confirmed boko haram suspects.

WHO ARE BOKO HARAM FIGHTERS
[b]Boko haram fighters are mainly poor uneducated, jobless youths from mainly the Kanuri tribes and some from Margi tribes found mainly in Borno & Yobe state[/b]s. Most don’t even subscribe to the ideology of boko haram, but for material gains, money and threat of live most join the group. With the declaration of state of emergencies and the subsequent deployment of Special Forces by JTF, boko haram decided to employ the services of mercenaries from Chad, Niger republic & Mali. These mercenaries formed the core of most deadly coordinated attack carried out by the sect. Boko haram opted for these mercenaries because the locals are inexperience and easily ran away leaving their weapons in event of any resistance or attack from the JTF. While the mercenaries are resilient experience with proven record of combat in Niger, Chad, Mali & Libya.

WHERE DO BOKO HARAM SOURCE MONEY FROM
Bank robberies, extortion and kidnapping are some of the well known avenue whereby boko haram financed their activities. No successful businessman residing in Maiduguri or Damaturu who have not been contacted to donate money for the sect. such donations are mandatory, fixed depending on your income. Failure to comply means instant death and attack on your investment. Many secretly donate others just fold and leave the city entirely. Boko haram have gone into kidnapping of expatriate workers to source for money using another name. The New terror group linked to al Qaeda, Jama'atu Ansarul Muslimina known as Ansaru that claimed the recent kidnapping of seven foreign workers in Bauchi & kastina state are decoyed aimed to redirect and confused the JTF into looking elsewhere and at the same time not tarnishing the image of boko haram as a kidnapping organization. But in real sence it was boko haram that are doing most of the kidnapping. However funding from Qaeda in the Magrib remains the key source of Boko haram funding & weapons.

WHERE WE GOT IT WRONG IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERROR.
The declaration of state of emergencies was ill timed. With intelligence available that Boko haram have camps in Sambisa forest and Kainowa forests in Borno, similar camps in Yobe. The FG should have surprised the sect by lunching a surprise air raids on these camp before declaring a state of emergency, instead a state of emergency was declared, troops & fighter jets started leaving for Borno 3 days later and telephone network was ceased a week later. When President Bush was giving a televised broadcast declaring war on Taliban after 9/11 America bombers where already dropping bombs on identified targets in Afghanistan. In our case, when the Nigeria air force started dropping bombs most of the boko boys have fled, or relocated . The bombs dropped where on empty grounds, some of the bombs are expired and didn’t explode, others where simply drop on empty bushes as the precise targets where not coordinated. This early mistake cost the JTF some casualties as the boko boys regroup and lunched counter attack on ground forces waiting to kill any retreating enemy. Nothwistanding these early setbacks, the JTF prevailed regrouped and killed hundreds of boko boys.

WHY WE ARE WINING THE WAR
I tell you guys without any contradictions that if not for the intervention of the CIVILIAN JTF, we will not be singing this victory songs. If you like bring in US marines, they can’t end boko haram, why because there is no way you cant identified a fighter from an innocent person. A top boko haram commander can pass a military check pint 100 times a day without any fear as long as he is not carrying any offensive weapon. But these civilian JTF know every single member of the sect, but the fear of attack made them not to cooperate. Before a mare speculation that you are an informant to JTF is enough reason for your entire family to be wipe out. So the question is who bi MUMU? I tell the success CIVILIAN JTF recorded in the last 4 months surpasses the entire achievements of the JTF in a year. Fighter that ran away as far as Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, rivers state have been hunted down and arrested by these youths.

IS SHEKAU DEAD?
Shekau is 100% dead and buried. I personally have interviewed eye witness that personally confided in me that Shekau is dead. He was critically wounded in Bama and died of his injuries.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
If you check my first post I used a key word "some"

I still repeat that some info/pics he has posted flouts OPSEC regulations. He is doing more harm than good yo the noble men of the JTF now transmuted to the 7th Infantry Dv taking part in Operation BOYONA. Not forgetting the PMF, ATS and DSS guys.

Just a feeler; the calabar. Woman place wey dem dey eat.

claremont:
claremont:

The OP hasn't said anything that is not already in the public domain. He knows what OPSEC is and is learned enough to know what information to divulge. I don't see any information on this thread that is deemed to be so critical as to sabotage the operational effectiveness of any JTF unit involved in combat.
The OP hasn't said anything that is not already in the public domain. He knows what OPSEC is and is learned enough to know what information to divulge. I don't see any information on this thread that is deemed to be so critical as to sabotage the operational effectiveness of any JTF unit involved in combat.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng:

Trying to be what u r not

Bros which level? coded man
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
Madawaki01: india delta india oscar tango
alpha november delta yankee oscar uranus?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by moshoodn(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2013

Been following this thread.... Informative and expository...

But must you call someone an I.dio.t??

Just asking?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
deor03:

As Nigerians, we don't really know our country so well ( No disrespect to you ). Kanuri people are different from Hausa and also different from Fulani.

In the North East of Nigeria alone we have so many tribes. but over the years, we have focused on only 3 main tribes in Nigeria ( that is Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba)
in adamawa state for example there are over 60 tribes while borno have over 20. moreso, borno and yobe states are not hausa states. there are no indegenous hausas in the 2 states.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: For the uninformed

OPSEC is the process of protecting little pieces of data that could be grouped together to give the bigger picture

OPSEC is the protecting of critical information deemed mission essential from military commanders. Protecting this critical information is through the use of email encryption software, careful of who may be listening to you (like in a hotel bar), paying close attention to a picture you have taken (back ground) or not talking openly on social media sites about information on the unit's critical information list (military deployments, shortages of equipment or movement of VIPs).
Soldier boy?

You must answer me o!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Mantee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks a million 13 volts
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by creativemusic: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: If you check my first post I used a key word "some"

I still repeat that some info/pics he has posted flouts OPSEC regulations. He is doing more harm than good yo the noble men of the JTF now transmuted to the 7th Infantry Dv taking part in Operation BOYONA. Not forgetting the PMF, ATS and DSS guys.

10000% correct.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Help me ask am o

The Code Writer:
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Actually I am much more closer to the intelligence community. Consulting things o

adino:
Soldier boy?

You must answer me o!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
You over try @ 13volts may God convert you to 13megawatts, but no put too much info for here o before u go enta wahala
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Double post
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: Actually I am much more closer to the intelligence community. Consulting things o

I know it has to be The (Intel) tins, cos of what u wrote about the buka tins. Op has to remove the Buka woman info.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
REALITY101:

Say this bulllshit one more time and I will slap the living hell out of you.
You mean e-slaf ba? Hahahahahaha
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yep.

Apart from the calabar woman other tiny details dey.

adino:

I know it has to be The (Intel) tins, cos of the buka tins. Op has to remove the Buka woman info.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Urine: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2013

Whiskey Mike! grin
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: If you check my first post I used a key word "some"

Please poster, examine this guy's statements critically. He has a point!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by idriis: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Zogale a local delicacy rich in minerals very common
zogale gandi matemaki grin

13volts your head dey there oh! God bless your hussle!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by psychologist(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Oga seun

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by chronique(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ op: thanks for the info. To everyone who has contributed to the success in the fight against boko haram,I say thank you. Victory is certain.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by enigmang: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: Yep.

And wanting to post that picture about praying to Allah on his facebookwall.... Google has picture search.... Careful oooo... Even some jtf guyz might not like this and you'd be....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by enigmang: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: Yep.

And wanting to post that picture about praying to Allah on his facebookwall.... Google has picture search.... Careful oooo... Even some jtf guyz might not like this and you'd be....

All in all sha... Nice job poster...
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
op i think u should remove ur profile pic so it wouldn't be linked to you in real life just in case of any gbege. Security purpose....u know
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Meristem: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Code Writer:
fake code writer!!! Which one be URANUS again?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Davo93(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
@13volt, As much as i praise you for this updates. I will strongly advice you not to reveal your identity to anyone. You never can tell.... Trust No One Here Please!!! *A word is enough for a wise*
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Shalome(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Op has to remove the picture of the calabar woman restaurant.....boko are beasts...ya ll know
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by JaaizTech: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
What really pains me is that Nigerian journalist are trash. They don't even carry out any investigative journalism, no interviews with the guys on ground, no insights nothing. All they do is type up stupid conjectures and make up crazy headlines, to attract people's attention.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts,

Great job taking the risk and time to ride in company of JTF to these dangerous places, you have done a very commendable job. I see almost 9 pages now full of praises for your reporting. In addition, there are close to 150 or more people viewing your post. Again, great work of reporting and an admirable sense of selfless service.

Are you absolutely sure that what you are claiming happened with these pictures are the truth, nothing is propagande here and you confirm without any error of mind that you were embedded with the militaryJTF on these operations?

I ask this because even though Im impressed with your work the impacts of what's to follow what you report here must not be overlooked. There is no other verifiable source, you are it!

Some of the images in your report need to be conciled with their occassioned event. Example, the prisoner transfer vehicle inside the Damaturu Prisons appear on first look to have been damaged in an assault but on closer inspection it should be argued that this vehicle was destroyed by an unitended and unconnected incidence to terrorism; there is a fire stove right next to it. With knowledge of reckless and indiscipline in security agencies it will not be difficult to give a forensic explanation, anecdotally, on how this accident may have happened.

Also on the picture first reported as ATS - Anti Terrorism Squad - building, a residential community complex was shown later on and in which the structural design and facade of the building units are identical.

You will admit that JTF units are in posession of tactical top secret information on this mission, in fact we can label this assault mission a national security interest.

Let's move away from the images and ask what qualifies you into these positions of access ? How were you vetted? It would be a security breach to embed the wrong person with JTF, would you not agree? Also, were you insured before taking this life risking position?
Knowing that as a first hand source on the scene of these missions your images could become National archive materials, why did you not take the care to seal them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
If i may ask, who are those boko haram fighters that accepted a cease fire and amnesty on NTA NEWS last month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.