Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False (2091 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rully2: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Its alarming the rate at which ladies choose to depend on different kinds of men for financial gain, married or single and I am not talking about undergraduates experimenting with sugar daddies or a lady who stays at home waiting on the services of her so called money men.I am talking of responsible, working class ladies..and they prefer to call such benefactors maga..

What is happening to our society?? cry cry
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Enegod(m): 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by happyjuliet(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
false it depend the ones you have met wink

1 Like

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Ngokafor(f): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
....all Naija guys are scammers...true or false??....smh @ the op,you sound so daft..

2 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Danhumprey: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
False! I don't think so. I have met sane,sensible and smart gals. So,OP, wake up from dreamland! undecided

1 Like

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
Learn to keep your money in your pockets.
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rully2: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sounds stupid, but I am surprised at the rate at which almost all naija babes have one maga or the other who sort of sustains them financially.

Well if not all MOST naija babes.. lipsrsealed
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by 190theclown: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
rully2: Sounds stupid, but I am surprised at the rate at which almost all naija babes have one maga or the other who sort of sustains them financially.

Well if not all MOST naija babes.. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

ALL NAIJA GIRLS grin grin grin
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chronicles of a broke boy who don forget say shoe get size. grin

If those girls are too high for you, come down to your level. We have pepper sellers, fish mongers, groundnut hawkers. . . I don't think they make much demands and they need some loving too.

Stop crying online! angry

6 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
85%
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rapmike(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
sexkillz: Chronicles of a broke boy who don forget say shoe get size. grin

If those girls are too high for you, come down to your level. We have pepper sellers, fish mongers, groundnut hawkers. . . I don't think they make much demands and they need some loving too.

Lmao. Na true bros.
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Dyt(f): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lmao
Someone jst got dumped
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Dsage1: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2013

Eeh bloody hypocrite! Why cant you allow women to prove him wrong instead of insulting him? Learn to approach issue objectively.

You say "shoe get size", I pity you, seems you're still a kid to know that (even if there's billions in your account) some women can milk you dry if you allow them.

6 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by jaybee3(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
I hope you know you are also referring to those in your immediate and extended family when you use all to quantify such ridiculous statement of yours
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
D sage:

Eeh bloody hypocrite! Why cant you allow women to prove him wrong instead of insulting him? Learn to approach issue objectively.

You say "shoe get size", I pity you, seems you're still a kid to know that (even if there's billions in your account) some women can milk you dry if you allow them.

Pity yourself Jare.

2 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Adaeze003(f): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
All That's shallow don't you think?
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
jay bee: I hope you know you are also referring to those in your immediate and extended family when you use all to quantify such ridiculous statement of yours
Lightning fast fingers, you beat me to it! cheesy
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2013

If those girls are too high for you, come down to your level. We have pepper sellers, fish mongers, groundnut hawkers. . . I don't think they ma much demands and they need some loving too.

D way u judge pple nawaoo! re u richer dan d guy?

2 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Dyt(f): 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the king of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,ass and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem......all in all i had my fun sha what is a Hot man supposed to do in a Hot situation

Ifot
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
FALSE angry
But we sure want the bf to spend on us... tongue

2 Likes

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Boss13: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
The Op took it to the extreme but he has a point. Many ladies are quickly joining the runz train. They expect financial gains for dating them and even open up to you. The number is increasing gradually. I don't know if there is anything that can been done about it.
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Godson201333(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2013

Blame everything on Poverty,Is that how you have been spending on Ogugua? grin grin grin
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Dovahkiin(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
u no need ask us here , find out from ur sister , female cousins , aunts etc.. smiley
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rully2: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
pacer: on my last summer vacation to nigeria i stayed 2 weeks Owerri and 1 week uyo,and i must confess Nigeria is a replica of sodom and gomorrah,
I bleeped even girls who had boyfriends and even married once,the married girls are the worst,come and see sucking and licking ,akwa ibom girls are the king of bed end of story .one even spoke to her husband on the phone saying i love you.Owerri girls and akwa ibom girls need to learn to shave their hairy chest,ass and legs,and some even have this little chin hairs that was my only problem......all in all i had my fun sha what is a Hot man supposed to do in a Hot situation

Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rully2: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Who said the op is a guy? lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by DzTzl(f): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ op, quit generalizing, dre r sme of us out dre dt depends solely on dre parents, me for xample!! bt i smtyms envy my gfs wn dy talk bou stuffs lk dt, bt if my bf buys for me il def colct & i dnt c dt as runz cz bleepn is mutual, material benefit is a plus
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Ayooxx(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
jay bee: I hope you know you are also referring to those in your immediate and extended family when you use all to quantify such ridiculous statement of yours
..what's this one saying...as I day so even my junior sister I no trust am...for real eh ladiEs btw 18 to 25 na runs girls(all of them o no xception including my junior sis). But from 26 and above they tend to get serious with settling down cuz dem no say transfer window go soon close
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Holamarncy: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Naija babies r kul nd owk,met couple of lovely,cherishabl nd also teribl ones,,bh wen ladies move around doin al sot of tinz al becoz of €,z very bad its jxt too much even in d secondary sch,nd for d lady wey tinkz say shoe get size,do u fink a lady avin an affair wif ha fadas mate z stepn intn d ryt size of shoe
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ngokafor: ....all Naija guys are scammers...true or false??....smh @ the op,you sound so daft..

shocked that would actually be an insult to daft people, look for something lower than that.
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2013
Times are hard bro grin.
Re: All Naija Babes Are Runs Girls. True Or False by rully2: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
DzTzl: @ op, quit generalizing, dre r sme of us out dre dt depends solely on dre parents, me for xample!! bt i smtyms envy my gfs wn dy talk bou stuffs lk dt, bt if my bf buys for me il def colct & i dnt c dt as runz cz bleepn is mutual, material benefit is a plus

True talk jare! Not entirely generalizing sha, but don't mind some of these people commenting here..its either they are runsing different guys or playing the maga tongue

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? / Men, What Is Always On Your Mind? Is It Sex, Money Or Women? / Ever Wonder What Men Really Want..? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.