Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (14015 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / When Breaking Up Is A Good Thing / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Lmao... Choi! Never knew how much people are watching me on that thread o, many people whom I don't even know.

gringringringringringringrin

Man must not live by Money alone.
marvis5077: 2sexy i thought your entire time on NL revolves around domain flipping and importation biz
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2014
Sagamite: One of the stuff I would teach my son's in my masterclass is briffault's law. The guy has some interesting points I have observed.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place".

Then a guy called Stickman even fine-tuned it more:

There are a few corollaries I would add:

1) Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2) Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3) A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Brilliant guys! Awon philosophers bi emi (The philosophers like me).

To summarise Stickman, all those guys that think "I did A, B and C for this babe, so she would be considerate". Sorry, mate, very unlikely. Most women have no contrition like that, it is what you can realistically offer her in future that matters, otherwise she would find levels that looks more promising if yours is not looking promising.

bros ejo abeg teach me your ways lol, honestly i used to feel bad for girls but with what i have been seeing this babes are ruthless, i just got into uni over here so im not as old but someone told me abt briffault law before and reading it here now i know maybe its true right

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
215keji:
bros ejo abeg teach me your ways lol, honestly i used to feel bad for girls but with what i have been seeing this babes are ruthless, i just got into uni over here so im not as old but someone told me abt briffault law before and reading it here now i know maybe its true right

They lack contrite when they are the ones with power and they will not face any calumny for any actions they take. In such situations, majority are ruthless and selfish.

I used to have pity for them before but now I know as you grow up, you can see that they themselves are not that nice.

Also watch out for their BS.

Examples:

- They think giving them what they want is a duty, but what a man wants is either perversely wrong or unjustified.

- You are supposed to love them automatically, but they loving you should be about how hard you work for it.

- They want to make fun of men when a man is angry about a woman’s behaves badly, but they want the same men to be sympathetic with them a man behaves badly to them.

- When they are young, hot and have choices they behave however they wish because they know they can pick and choose. When a man’s turn comes and he is successful, hot and have choices, they start thinking they can talk him out of behaving as he wishes as he too can pick and choose. They would even be telling him (as illogical as they are) that looks does not matter and you should not take looks too seriously when being interested in a girl.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sagacious Saga's lectures. cheesy
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sagamite:

They lack contrite when they are the ones with power and they will not face any calumny for any actions they take. In such situations, majority are ruthless and selfish.

I used to have pity for them before but now I know as you grow up, you can see that they themselves are not that nice.

Examples:

- They think giving them what they want is a duty, but what a man wants is either perversely wrong or unjustified.

- You are supposed to love them automatically, but they loving you should be about how hard you work for it.

- They want to make fun of men when a man is angry about a woman’s behaves badly, but they want the same men to be sympathetic with them a man behaves badly to them.

- When they are young, hot and have choices they behave however they wish because they know they can pick and choose. When a man’s turn comes and he is successful, hot and have choices, they start thinking they can talk him out of behaving as he wishes as he too can pick and choose. They would even be telling him (as illogical as they are) that looks does not matter and you should not take looks too seriously when being interested in a girl.

youre like the big bro i never had wow, what would you recommend on young man to do, just be myself and not give a shyt or how would you explain or go by it and i noticed you said there are different girls so anything will help me lol bros
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
215keji:
youre like the big bro i never had wow, what would you recommend on young man to do, just be myself and not give a shyt or how would you explain or go by it and i noticed you said there are different girls so anything will help me lol bros

If I was your big brother, your deeck will fall off from too much akpako on big bakassis.

Just know that the less interest you show in a woman you like, while at the same time showing interest, is what would make it last longer.

Fine girls quickly sack guys they get or can get too easily. You will end up chasing them while they are chasing some other guy and putting the full platter in front of him to take whatever he likes.

If you want more details, you would have to send a PM and I will forward you a copy of one of the emails I have sent some young lads on NL who contacted me to ask how to increase their pull-rate.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sagamite:

If I was your big brother, your deeck will fall off from too much akpako on big bakassis.

Just know that the less interest you show in a woman you like, while at the same time showing interest, is what would make it last longer.

Fine girls quickly sack guys they get or can get too easily. You will end up chasing them while they are chasing some other guy and putting the full platter in front of him to take whatever he likes.

If you want more details, you would have to send a PM and I will forward you a copy of one of the emails I have sent some young lads on NL who contacted me to ask how to increase their pull-rate.

hahaha ok and yes i will need it lol and my email is richie3373@yahoo.com

i wasnt sure about the pm cos idk how to use it
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 2:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Sagamite:

uncle saga u have to send me thislink abeg help ur little unkown bro lol
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2014
215keji:

uncle saga u have to send me thislink abeg help ur little unkown bro lol

Sorry o.

I just checked my email. Will send it soon. (within 3 days)
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 100Cents: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
shdowwlker: Bros......I don't have any other choice than to survive now smiley, but my tenure don pass since. Na my guys e dey happen to, and e dey pain me. But funny enough, I think a lot of guys have experienced such from ladies. We plenty like cockroach!!

They don't know that their last minute action always discredits all their good attitude/action during the relationship, [size=14] and the most annoying part is when you finally try to move on, they'll claim they still want to retain the "FRIENDSHIP". [/size] Why didn't they put that into consideration before acting up in the first place?....making the guy lose all the respect and trust he once had for her. Or who would want to make friends with someone that will tell a lie straight to your face? (For me...........that's my biggest turn-off). That's kind of childish.

But still on the matter; I want to hear people's opinion especially the ladies on why they prefer that style of breaking up.

They brag with the bolded to the next guy.

" He still calls me ". What that means to the new guy is don't mess up the opportunity I am giving to date you. Its a rare favor.. Or get dumped.

Red flag !
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by 215keji(m): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2014
Sagamite:

Sorry o.

I just checked my email. Will send it soon. (within 3 days)

eshe gan lol ill rmember to bother you in case its not here by then hope u dont mind lol
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
215keji:

eshe gan lol ill rmember to bother you in case its not here by then hope u dont mind lol

Oya, go reply my email make I send am.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Heebucun(f): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
I geuss d reason for this is that if u try sitting down and explaining things they will want to convince you otherwise and at dat moment you might feel pity for dem
Second,guys love FREE things.They believe if ur their gf they are entitled to FREE SEX.
Guys are like;at all at all nah him bad.even if u have d right reason for breakin up dem go still want u as their FREETIME
Well this is part of d reason I tell my friends not to date babies.Nah onli baby u go dey build like person wey dey build house.when u date adult COMMUNICATION will be easy.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by jornie(m): 12:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Sagamite:
One of the stuff I would teach my son's in my masterclass is briffault's law. The guy has some interesting points I have observed.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

"The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place".

1) Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2) Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3) A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

To summarise Stickman, all those guys that think "I did A, B and C for this babe, so she would be considerate". Sorry, mate, very unlikely. Most women have no contrition like that, it is what you can realistically offer her in future that matters, otherwise she would find levels that looks more promising if yours is not looking promising.
nobody understands all these things you are writing here
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by ubunja(m): 12:59am On May 14, 2019
Sagamite:

Examples:

pure gold this

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
pure gold this

Yep.

Gold like this always come out of a certified genius.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by ubunja(m): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Sagamite:

Yep.

Gold like this always come out of a certified genius.
been reading your work and I've been wanting to talk to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by kense88: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2019
shdowwlker:
For a while now, I have noticed that when ladies want to break up from a relationship, they don't really have the guts to do so. WHY?!!

As a lady, you have dated a guy for quite some time; you both took the effort to nurture the relationship, became best of friends, carry each other along in all your activities, made you known by his family and friends(same as yours), gained his trust, and sometimes, he fantacizes his future with you etc etc. Then, along the line, you found out that you might not be his sole mate(relationship-wise; for whatever reason) or probably started seeing another guy that you really dig......then why can't you break it off with the former guy OFFICIALLY?

A lot of times(from my personal observation though), most girls will start acting funny; no calls, keeping distance, cancelling dates with unreasonable excuses, telling heavy lies, taking the guy for granted, etc. And these things hurt....they really do!!

What will it cost you ladies to sit your guy down and tell him your reason for wanting the break up, no matter how hurtful it may sound at that moment, instead of acting up?

N.B
This is not one of those female bashing threads, I'm just wondering why girls act that way.
The reason is because, they don't want official break up. They want to be able call you again and blame you for the breakdown in communication (That is not doing enough as a man), in a bid to continue where you guys left of, if the new relationship doesn't go well. They like to eat there cake and have it back.
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by kense88: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2019
jornie:

nobody understands all these things you are writing here
Read and think again
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2019
You only feel bad because you have invested all your emotions in one girl. Take it or leave it, as a young man, you shouldn't be doing this. I have plenty girlfriends. If any decides to drop me, I'm as happy as a lark. I move on and add more. With abundance comes confidence and happiness. Never forget this.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Sagamite(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2019
ubunja:
been reading your work and I've been wanting to talk to you

Hi,

No problem.

Let me know how you want to chat.

If it is private and off-NL, PM me and I will return your mail.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Sagamite:
One of the stuff I would teach my son's in my masterclass is briffault's law. The guy has some interesting points I have observed.

BRIFFAULT’S LAW:

Lolzz they are the real fraud... I only pity guys who keep doing and doing sh!t for these scam females and expect returns . Show them the treasure and watch them trying to get their hands on it while u sit back and enjoy the ride grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by samzyswaggz: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tolutheo:

I wish i saw dis 2 months ago

I wish i saw all these years ago
Re: Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! by AlphaSoul: 2:00am On May 19, 2021
Sagamite:

OF COURSE they don't have the guts to do the breaking up. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils/7#11126660

But they would be the ones whinging and talking about "rules of engagement/decency" and making accusations that challenge your masculinity "you are not a real man; you don't have the balls to be straightforward". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So a real woman is suppose to be cunning, selfish and avoid all responsibilities (provision-wise and morally), while a real man has to be honest, altruistic and take on all responsibilities (provision-wise and moral).

I am sorry, let me correct myself, it is not only them that whinge. Also their mugu lap dogs, whom they part on the back as "real men", join them in whinging and challenging other men to be honest, altruistic and take on all responsibilities (provision-wise and morally).

When you say: "A lot of times(from my personal observation though), most girls will start acting funny; no calls, keeping distance, cancelling dates with unreasonable excuses, telling heavy lies, taking the guy for granted, etc. And these things hurt....they really do!!". Most women don't give a shyt! Guess what they would do if you ever said that in public as a complaint about them? They would challenge your masculinity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"Maybe you did not know how to keep her" - basically you don't have game.

"Hey-ya, she really dealt with you and you are so bitter" - basically abeg no spoil show for us, stop whining and accept it.

Understand their desire:

https://www.nairaland.com/820236/what-not-after-first-date#9723514

I have studied women to the hilt and I have learnt to do what the fck I want and I am not honest, altruistic nor take on all responsibilities except she can prove to me that she is one of the few that are altruistic, loves the shyt out of you and is an investor. The minute she shows signs that her interest is dropping, enter market and get a new product.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / 8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion / My Neighbor Sex Moaning Is Killing Me Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.