Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20469 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
hollandis: why is cameroon not seeded.This is great wickedness
Cameroon's performance in the last two years has been very poor.They failed to qualify for the last two afcons.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Odunharry(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
pharaohs of egypt
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Aerocrystals(m): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

thats ur f**kin concern nd nt ours....pls stop posting if u've got notn gud 2 say

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Rexsul: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ghana cry
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cape verde should be seeded with Ethiopia, they have worked very hard to be in this round.Nigeria should face Senegal, Cameroon or Egypt.We need to be tested.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by matoyeh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

you are mading.... Your craziuos brain is worki anticlockwisely
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Aerocrystals(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Caracta:

This cracked me up big time. You have lost it finally. It's official.
u mean d madnes i gues?? Lolss
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by royale442(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

Hey dude, stop trolling NIGERIA. Do you think your manuel neuer would have caught that Eminike's shot? it was as fast as a bullet! Even hazard's shot (which was relatively weaker) slipped through manuel neuer's hands in the super cup final, so stop hating. #teamNigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by jaido007: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
#80million:

What is this one saying?
i wonder oo. hw does it corresponds wif d topic?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by matoyeh(m): 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Krasid: Cape verde should be seeded with Ethiopia, they have worked very hard to be in this round.Nigeria should face Senegal, Cameroon or Egypt.We need to be tested.
whats a mess... That was exactly what you people said during the era of aderogba of CIV
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by royale442(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
manchy7531: What a great coincidence today.In the match played today between Nigeria and Burkina faso. Did you also notice this:

1st goal scored by Brown Ideye 23 mins.

2nd goal scored by Brown Ideye 43 mins.

3rd goal scored by Shola Ameobi 53mins.

4th goal scored by Emmanuel Emenike 63mins!

Goal difference 4-1 =3goals

Extra time added on 3mins.

GREAT COINCIDENCE!!
WRONG! Bad stats on Brown Ideye both goals.
it is 12 and 45+

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by stonemind(f): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
how many likes for me??
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by matoyeh(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2013
Positiveminds:

Yes, yes." We doesn't want you"
we doesnt want all of you
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by matoyeh(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
royale442: WRONG! Bad stats on Brown Ideye both goals.
it is 12 and 45+
tell am oooooo
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Freeanijoo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

na so craze dey start even for nairaland.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by elMacho(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bring any african team, na flogging nooni
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by ldonjibson(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

Who are u self... do u think ur opinion or pain count here? infact must u comment ?
if u dont like the flag just ignore this topic and XXXX. if u like go cuba or burundi who gives two bleeps... Rock dey oo make u go hit ur head on top am if u konw sey u dey vex... Bonga!!!!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Afritop(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
TAHITI
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by omoh64: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
dominique: with the eagles' current form, they can easily beat any of the teams in the second group. I will prefer we meet Burkinafaso cos of our current record with them.
i prefer Ethiopia.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
African Soccer is Mad Corrupt Yo

Almost as Corrupt as Italian Soccer

Can't eva trust those Ginnys

Fhuck an Italian

A Ginny can't do a Gotdamn Thing for me but Slide my Goddamn Pizza In the Oven

I really Like Nigeria, and it's women and Beauty

It's just that Damn Green and White Flag.....

I Hate That Thing
have u taken your medicine?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by dazzy4real(m): 12:09am On Sep 11, 2013
Any one can come we re ready so long as we have the 3 musketeers (mikel,mosses n emenike)

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by tall2ce(m): 12:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Cameroun
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by imperiouxx(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2013
manchy7531: What a great coincidence today.In the match played today between Nigeria and Burkina faso. Did you also notice this:

1st goal scored by Brown Ideye 23 mins.

2nd goal scored by Brown Ideye 43 mins.

3rd goal scored by Shola Ameobi 53mins.

4th goal scored by Emmanuel Emenike 63mins!

Goal difference 4-1 =3goals

Extra time added on 3mins.

GREAT COINCIDENCE!!

And my comment comes up on page 3 of NL at 12:41am ([12..... 1+2 = 3 and 41........ 4-1 = 3]).

Egypt is the third on that guy's list, wondering if we gonna face the third undecided

Still we'll give any team 3 goals margin to qualify.

What a perfect palindrome!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by penny01502: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Who care if the even qualify?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by imperiouxx(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: Cape verde should be seeded with Ethiopia, they have worked very hard to be in this round.Nigeria should face Senegal, Cameroon or Egypt.We need to be tested.

And who says others qualified for the second round by walk over or by a tossed coin? undecided
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

And who says others qualified for the second round by walk over or by a tossed coin? undecided
Do you know that the population of cape verde is less than a million, but they still thrashed Tunisia away from home.About two years ago, they were regarded as an average footballing nation in Africa, but now they are playing really well.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by meforyou1(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2013
For one, we can beat burkina faso anytime and anywhere. Ethiopia with any hype that they pulling can be trashed in kaduna, calabar or even jalingo. Let's face cameroon or at best egypt. If we beat egypt, then sure banker will be at least quarter final for us.

But with keshi and d current form of super eagles, coupled wi how spain struggled against us, at least semi is ours for taking
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by imperiouxx(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: Do you know that the population of cape verde is less than a million, but they still thrashed Tunisia away from home.About two years ago, they were regarded as an average footballing nation in Africa, but now they are playing really well.

That doesn't mean sentiment should play any role here. Which ever team qualifies for the second round tried and was also nobody in world cup before.

If Cape Verde can't withstand the like of Nigeria or CIV (they can trash Ghana badly I know), then they don't worth gracing that world cup football field and they should be eliminated fast, fast. Shikena! We don't want a team that will make FIFA deliberate on how to reduce African slot in world cup.

Hope you're catching my vibe?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by hollandis(f): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: Cameroon's performance in the last two years has been very poor.They failed to qualify for the last two afcons.

Nna forgetted!!!! When it comes to Nigeria .They will play like fork plugged to a socket
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Cameroom
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Cameroon
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by haibe(m): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2013
We can play any team including egypt but we don't want egypt because of what their fans are like, if we win them in their home they can throw fires or bombs or tear gases at our players, they are so aggresive and hate loss, they may harm nigeria fans too, i don't like those arabs. I watched one of their local league where they rioted killing themselves, we don't want them abeg even if am sure we can beat them.

So give me ethiopia, or senegeal, i know hayattou issa won't try plotting us with cameroon, he won't want his country's world cup dream to be battered.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? / How To Win Virtual Soccer Bet / Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.