Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20470 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Tinoxky: 2:50am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

guy nawa tuu you o!....watin u chop? undecided
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

guy nawa tuu you o!....watin u chop?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by kliq(m): 3:24am On Sep 11, 2013
Egypt
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by yormite: 4:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

if u like support Iraq who cares we have over 150million nigerians behind their team so nigga go to hell son of a bitch
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Osujonajokross(m): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Another goon on the loose
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by SundayEtuoka: 4:32am On Sep 11, 2013
God will give us the country we can beat wit ease...
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Nigeria vs Ethiopia or Nigeria vs cape Verde.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

And my comment comes up on page 3 of NL at 12:41am ([12..... 1+2 = 3 and 41........ 4-1 = 3]).

Egypt is the third on that guy's list, wondering if we gonna face the third undecided

Still we'll give any team 3 goals margin to qualify.

What a perfect palindrome!

Shit. This na serious E.T.T. * runs to the church*
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by AMALOSHE: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2013
This is a good presentation , i think B/F will be easier for us! Winning them is now a tradition!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by nerodenero: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

East Africans are Inferior Negroids when it comes to Explosive Energy

Long Story Involving Malaria, Ancient Hominin Ancestor Interbreeding On The West African Coast...

And a Certain Prophet Being a Pedophial

But Anyway.....

Back to those Italians and My Goddamn Pizza....

They always try to reheat me some slice already sitting there..

Nah Nah Nah Nah Yo.....Make me a Fresh one ya Filthy Ginny!

I hate Italians Yo

Fuqqing Greaseballs.

Trynna Reheat me some Lukewarm Slice

Get outa hea wit that Bullshit

ode ni bobo yi sha.Using this opportunity to call on Yabaleft authority as one of their candidate is on the loose.He needs to be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Caracta(f): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Aerocrystals: u mean d madnes i gues?? Lolss

Lol @ madness.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by bakynes(m): 6:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Keshi needs to train some of our players nt to miss clear chances ahead of the world cup just like they did against spain.The world cup is nt where u miss clear chances or else the other team might just punish us.The central defenders have to understand themselves well. I am sure Nigeria will beat any team seeded with them among those five even in Africa.Bt to win with Ease It should be in this order

Ethopia
Burkina Faso
Senegal
Cameroon
Egypt
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Bring on ethopia,if they lose in calabar i can take their galz to one hotel and comfort dem.Bring on ethopia e jor o.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Google63(m): 7:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

who gives a damn about which country flag u like... Park well abegiii
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Austeenxx: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2013
W.ä.ñ.k.é.ñ.ï.s.t.äñ. Yes, that's the country!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by UfuomaUN(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Spain.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by baseera(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2013
With the eagles current form, they can face any 1.nd victory will be our's.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by hustla(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
African Soccer is Mad Corrupt Yo

Almost as Corrupt as Italian Soccer

Can't eva trust those Ginnys

Fhuck an Italian

A Ginny can't do a Gotdamn Thing for me but Slide my Goddamn Pizza In the Oven

I really Like Nigeria, and it's women and Beauty

It's just that Damn Green and White Flag.....

I Hate That Thing

Oti yawere
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by jonescyras(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin

L.O.G...lord of gbaguns. I Lol in yoruba loolii
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by folahann(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
I think we should thread carefully. The playoff is on home and away basis, so playing Ethiopia away won't be easy as their high altitude works against opposing teams.
Their players are already used to it while the opposition struggle to cope. So, if they get a favourable result in the first leg, they might just park the bus in front of their goal in the 2nd.

I remember we also needed 2 late penalties to overcome them in nations cup.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by buskie13(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
I want Egypt o ;DI want Egypt o
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by GamaG(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Salex007: I prefer Egypt so that Nigeria will prepare well and fear no team for Brazil 2014
is like u don't want Nigeria to go to Brazil next year. Tell me which of those ceded teams is better than Egypt? Pray Nigeria shud not even meet them or av u 4goten what happened last time?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by GamaG(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Ufuoma UN: Spain.
mumu dis isn't dating zone
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by samseen02(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

u supposed don dey 4 yaba left for treatment.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Brainysoul(f): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2013
I prefer senegal
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Arsenate(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Cameroon
be careful what u wish for.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by akandea(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Seriously I would prefer Nigeria having a walk over but if that will not happen, any country save Egypt and cameroun is preferable.
I don't want Cameroun not because I fear them but I fear the oga@d top for CAF, also Egypt has away of defeating the big teams in Africa due to their playing pattern.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
African Soccer is Mad Corrupt Yo

Almost as Corrupt as Italian Soccer

Can't eva trust those Ginnys

Fhuck an Italian

A Ginny can't do a Gotdamn Thing for me but Slide my Goddamn Pizza In the Oven

I really Like Nigeria, and it's women and Beauty

It's just that Damn Green and White Flag.....

I Hate That Thing
where this troll come from again? Wetin pesin no go see for hia.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by IAMBREEZY: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

East Africans are Inferior Negroids when it comes to Explosive Energy

Long Story Involving Malaria, Ancient Hominin Ancestor Interbreeding On The West African Coast...

And a Certain Prophet Being a Pedophial

But Anyway.....

Back to those Italians and My Goddamn Pizza....

They always try to reheat me some slice already sitting there..

Nah Nah Nah Nah Yo.....Make me a Fresh one ya Filthy Ginny!

I hate Italians Yo

Fuqqing Greaseballs.

Trynna Reheat me some Lukewarm Slice

Get outa hea wit that Bullshit

wTF re u saying niggah
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

I don't give a fhuck who you Bums Play Tbh

Europeans Are Still Doping.

And African Teams are Still Dopes

Fifa is so Corrupt

Drug Testing is Basically only for Black and Brown Countries, Lets keep it Real

Spain and Germany are juiced to the High Heavens of Lord
u sonofaB!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by azeshu(f): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 20,000 NGN or more, we'll add 20,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / Gernot Rohr Shortlisted For Algeria Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.