Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15938 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

No more; I'm done thank you very much wink

Go into the world and multiply, that was the command oh
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

. . . . . so what are you waiting for? cool

i will make sure i have like 6 . . . . so u can have one or 2 to make up for teh 2 times that Uncle Chaircover wasnt around for the birth, i am sure he will be glad to make it up. . . . and i promise to be at the naming ceremony too, and i will allow u to even name one Fhemmmy.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Ejadamen(f): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
All this advocating,if e wan enter e go enter grin cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ejadamen:

All this advocating,if e wan enter e go enter grin cool

Will you join me in prayers for chaircover, that she will get more chair to cover?
chaircover:

Dont mind Femi O! He is just gassing grin

He wants 6 and he hasnt even started. wink

remember the octo-Mom?
So i can get all the 6 at once now. . . .called getting 6 for the price of one.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
chaircover:

From my own personal experience I will say NO . .  never again.

My husband didnt manage to make it to hospital with in time with my second and I had my daughter within 15 minutes of getting to the hospital with no fuss and no pain releif at all.

The first was a different story and he was nearly fainting, throwing up, arguing with the midwife, he was distracting and because he was scared & nervous, I became scared too. In the end the midwife chased him out  grin

my luv 4 u is increasing daily, kindly tell them biko
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2009
na2day?:

back off, i know uncle chaircover, where is my shaka
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2009
shey i don tell u no b4?

shocked shocked shocked
na2day?:

shocked angrysadsad angry embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2009
Fhemmmy:

back off, i know uncle chaircover, where is my shaka

my friend, if u value your life make u no try drag chaircover with me ooo!  angry angry angry angry

~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked
shocked angrysadsad angry embarassed

hello sweet heart, i meant loff not luv. it was a slip of my keyboard  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

my friend, if u value your life make u no try drag chaircover with me ooo!  angry angry angry angry

hello sweet heart, i meant loff not luv. it was a slip of my keyboard  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

loff, luv, loffvv all of 'em na d same tin. tell me another lie jare angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

loff, luv, loffvv all of 'em na d same tin. tell me another lie jare angry

hold on, make i check chapter 7 in my book of lies~~~~ha! na Yusuff talk say make i say am on hin behalf embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2009
hmmm. . . . so u have a secret book of lies shocked shocked shocked. no wonder
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2009
~Sissy~:

hmmm. . . . so u have a secret book of lies shocked shocked shocked. no wonder

me? nooooo! i just borrowed the queen james version of the bible from yusuff so as to read u a verse in it tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by kokorunna(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
Yes they should be allowed in so they know how hard it is for the woman.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No worry Uncle Chaircover will email u blow and i will be the one to help him sef.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2009
chaircover:

Na2day I have a funny feeling that Sissy is going to clobber you on the head with a 5 inch stiletto heal and albeit it is well deserved, I don’t think you want that to happen to you on the first day of the weekend grin cheesy grin

As for the book of lies, put a price on it and see how many thousands of copies you will sell on this lovely Nairaland of ours in seconds.

You could soon be buying a whole street in Lekki.
wink

girl, u have a point, i could be rich in no time. i knew there was a reason why i fell in love with u [size=3pt]plz dont tell sissy ooo[/size]

Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
No worry Uncle Chaircover will email u blow and i will be the one to help him sef.

i get spam blocker tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

i get spam blocker tongue tongue tongue

ok oh, u on your own
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

ok oh, u on your own

e don tey no bi 2day! cool cool cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2009
na2day?:

e don tey no bi 2day! cool cool cool

Lol grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2009
Yes and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Yes and fhemmy dont ask me why angry angry angry tongue

If you dont want me asking why, then, give reasons and not just some half bake answer
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:22am On Nov 15, 2009
Cos we make the baby together and we must be there together
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2009
You mean u need someone to bite when the pain in unbearable.
What if he faint?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2009
Good radiance to bad rubbish, did he faint when we were humping and by the way i am not going to marry a sissy wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2009
even a hunk cld collapse when he see a big head coming thru
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2009
Good for him smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Good radiance to bad rubbish, did he faint when we were humping and by the way i am not going to marry a sissy wink

English language is the worse for it on these boards.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:40am On Nov 15, 2009
Yes now, and while you screaming, he is shouting too.
that would be termed . . . .Kunbe and Mr Kunbe part One
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2009
davidylan:

English language is the worse for it on these boards.

David deyin leyin mi oo angry angry
Fhemmmy:

Yes now, and while you screaming, he is shouting too.
that would be termed . . . .Kunbe and Mr Kunbe part One

Where you dey get ideas from

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“your Money Is For The Entire Family. Your Wife's Money Is For Herself- Obionma / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.