Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15624 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

u have multiple personality so i only knw/if at all half of u jor tongue tongue

why u go talk that kin thing na
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

why u go talk that kin thing na

cuz it is the truth naa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

but no worri, after our church deliverance prayer session u will be fine, i promize tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

cuz it is the truth naa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

but no worri, after our church deliverance prayer session u will be fine, i promize tongue tongue

if u say so, i believe u undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2009
na2day?:

if u say so, i believe u undecided undecided undecided

yea, u berra believe me after all isnt dis the first time u r believing me sef

n how can u say u believe me n still have u mouth bend
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

yea, u berra believe me after all isnt dis the first time u r believing me sef

n how can u say u believe me n still have u mouth bend

na condition make the mouth bend grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 3:59am On Jun 03, 2009
na2day?:

na condition make the mouth bend grin grin grin

which condition
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:11am On Jun 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

which condition

can't fit say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:13am On Jun 03, 2009
na2day?:

can't fit say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

c'mon tell me am listening sad sad sad sad
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:16am On Jun 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

c'mon tell me am listening sad sad sad sad

nah lets not spoil our beautiful evening. how did ur day go? did u go to the market today? i am hungry ooo. u know i need food to be able to survive in that labor room  grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:30am On Jun 03, 2009
na2day?:

nah lets not spoil our beautiful evening. how did ur day go? did u go to the market today? i am hungry ooo. u know i need food to be able to survive in that labor room  grin grin grin

ma day was awesome! too bad i no go market today sad sad sad.

so no crayfish, meat and co to cook sad sad sad

but i have some chinchin, n agege bread w/cold fanta if u can manage dat one till . . . . tongue tongue
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Oxone(m): 4:47am On Jun 03, 2009
both of u again

AGAIN, GET A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 4:51am On Jun 03, 2009
Oxone:

both of u again

we no get money help us na embarassed embarassed

the economy is really bad, we cant afford one sad sad sad

r u will to accommodate us
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 4:55am On Jun 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

ma day was awesome! too bad i no go market today sad sad sad.

so no crayfish, meat and co to cook sad sad sad

but i have some chinchin, n agege bread w/cold fanta if u can manage dat one till . . . . tongue tongue

which kin yeye poverty level bi that? angry angry angry abeg go nite market go buy garri come make eba

Oxone:

both of u again

abeg if u get spare room borrow us, we go return back to u when we finish embarassed embarassed embarassed

~Sissy~:

tell him dear, tell him kiss kiss
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Oxone(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

ask whisky or whatever they call him aight angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:11am On Jun 03, 2009
Oxone:

ask whisky or whatever they call him aight angry angry angry angry angry

who be whisky again

abi na ur manager

abeg jor, i want you to help us not some whisky shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Oxone(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2009
~Sissy~:

who be whisky again

abi na ur manager

abeg jor, i want you to help us not some whisky shocked shocked shocked

who send you angry angry angry angry

tell them say i no dey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by samaiin: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
Yes, what God has join together let labour room put asunder
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^^Lol
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by ubiaa5(f): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
yes he shd be there,i think it will actually makes their bond stronger[in most cases]
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2009
ubiaa5:

yes he shd be there,i think it will actually makes their bond stronger[in most cases]

lie!
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2009
ubiaa5:

True Dat and seconded
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Pharoh: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
Yes they should be allowed.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Pharoh:

Yes they should be allowed.

Give reason(s)
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Pharoh: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
There are many reasons but let me just state some few important ones.

The experience makes the man to appreciate and value his wife more than before.

The bond and connection between both partners becomes deeper after this experience.

It spurs the man to be more helpful in subsequent births like helping more domestically during the pregnancy period.

These are just my opinions.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2009
^^^ Well said
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Sissy3(f): 5:00am On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^

Would you like to be there?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2009
~Sissy~:

^^^^

Would you like to be there?

shey i don tell u no b4?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Ejadamen(f): 10:33am On Nov 11, 2009
Yes, why not?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nothing in the world can make me not to be there, except, if the child is stuborn and decided to come too early while i am out of town, and even with that, i am not sure, if i will be happy
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

From my own personal experience I will say NO . . never again.

My husband didnt manage to make it to hospital with in time with my second and I had my daughter within 15 minutes of getting to the hospital with no fuss and no pain releif at all.

The first was a different story and he was nearly fainting, throwing up, arguing with the midwife, he was distracting and because he was scared & nervous, I became scared too. In the end the midwife chased him out grin

Well, i am sure that was cos you were yet to cover the chair well then.
But now that the chair has been well covered, go for the next one, and i am sure, he will handle it wella grin cool
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Ejadamen(f): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2009
chaircover:

From my own personal experience I will say NO . . never again.

My husband didnt manage to make it to hospital with in time with my second and I had my daughter within 15 minutes of getting to the hospital with no fuss and no pain releif at all.

The first was a different story and he was nearly fainting, throwing up, arguing with the midwife, he was distracting and because he was scared & nervous, I became scared too. In the end the midwife chased him out grin

grin cheesy grin I think that happened because it was the first time. Next tme around, I 'm sure he'll be more composed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons Not To Get A Divorce - Read & Have A Rethink / Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly. / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.