Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? (15649 Views)

Poll: Husbands in the labor room:

Yes: 90% (68 votes)
No: 9% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Should Husbands Hide Money From Their Wives? / Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:47am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Where you dey get ideas from

From www.ideasplenty.com
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2009
You have that bad habit sha undecided undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2009
which is?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:50am On Nov 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

From www.ideasplenty.com
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Nov 15, 2009
hahahahahaha.
i know, especially on food section.
I am just being nice and giving people a lead way of where to get info . . . .wont u appreciate my nice gestures?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 2:57am On Nov 15, 2009
And its bad
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2009
OK . , but cld be fun sometimes.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:01am On Nov 15, 2009
Not at someone who needs information urgently
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok . . . .well understood and will think about that next time.
Check out this upcoming movie and tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1qQc96cX8
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:16am On Nov 15, 2009
Its cool looks very real chics were hot wink, were you inside
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Nov 15, 2009
Yes . . . i am inside, dont ask me which.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2009
Lol i knew when i saw him i knew he was you, you are not bad looking wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:26am On Nov 15, 2009
Just talk to your friends about the movie, we hoping to release it before the end of the year, or early next year.
Still looking for how to release in Nigerian market though, so if you are a student, we could come and release in your school too
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok sir will be expecting you smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Nov 15, 2009
so tell me, how much are movies at Nigerian theaters? or better still, how much would u pay for such?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:30am On Nov 15, 2009
750 for weekdays and 1500 for weekends
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:36am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok . . . thanx, when we ready to launch in Nija, i will let u know but u cld send the URL to your friends to watch in the meantime pls
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:38am On Nov 15, 2009
Ok sir wink
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Ok sir wink
I beg let us lose the Sir, i work for a living oh
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2009
Sorry Just trying to be polite smiley
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2009
OK . . . we could be without the Sir.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2009
Aiit oku igbe grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Nov 15, 2009
Kunbee:

Aiit oku igbe grin

googled that and here is what i got.

Yoruba-Speaking Peoples of the Slave Coast of West Africa - Google Books Result
by A. B. Ellis - 2007 - Religion - 212 pages
A common imprecation is Oku igbe, "Bush death," meaning "May you die in the bush, alone and uncared for, and so receive no funeral-rites. ,

here is the URL to it: http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=oku+igbe&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

So that wasnt nice.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Kunbee: 4:04am On Nov 15, 2009
Thats a lie it means bush death but the other parts are not true oooo, i can never wish that for you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by agathamari(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2009
allowed is the wrong word. i think encouraged is a better choice of word here. and yes the father of the child (husband or not) SHOULD be in the delivery room. some countries even allow men to deliver (after teh head and shouldres) his child and cut the cord. incredible bonding opertunity and think about it guys whose face do you want to be the first your child sees. yours or some dr?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Busta(f): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
definately!!
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2009
agathamari:

allowed is the wrong word. i think encouraged is a better choice of word here. and yes the father of the child (husband or not) SHOULD be in the delivery room. some countries even allow men to deliver (after teh head and shouldres) his child and cut the cord. incredible bonding opertunity and think about it guys[b] whose face do you want to be the first your child sees. yours or some dr?[/b]

the doctor's, no contest in that! tongue tongue

Busta:

definately!!

we men say no to brutality and inhumanity. we are not going into no labor room, we have labored enough lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by echobee(f): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
yes husband should be allowed, because na him and the wife na them do the thing together.so make him see the way the thing dey pain. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by cenaboy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2009
Well guys pending on the type of your wife some if they see their husband in the labour room they cource them for cousing the pain she is/was going through
And you know a corce with pain or in agony must come to pass So better stay outside except on request But as for me i will be there
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2009
Husbands should be allowed into the labour room.
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by na2day2(m): 6:47am On Nov 23, 2009
mama-gee:

Husbands should be allowed into the labour room.

why? what if we dont want to, is it by force?
Re: Should Husbands Be Allowed Into The Labour Room? by Fhemmmy: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2009
na2day?:

why? what if we dont want to, is it by force?

Yes, shd be by forc, u did it together and u shd at least be there to hold her hands for support

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Porta Potties: The Bad, Worst And Ugly. / How Are Nigerian Weddings Funded? / How Do You Deal With A Child's Tantrum In Public Places?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.