Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2829 Views)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by Danhumprey: 6:26am On Sep 11, 2013
Some like relieving the memory of those good old days. You know,when the going was good and they were treated as 'queen'. It's difficult to forget such memory and some gals do wish that that 'ex' would come calling again. It won't be really safe to date such ladies at timer,because their affection would be divided.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by 190theclown: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2013
i cant laff this morning abeg!!

if she still talks about her ex squarely dump her a-r-s-e grin grin grin

women are everywhere bro grin grin

better late than never
Re: . by Tolexander: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Me, i don't like talking about my ex or my gurl talking about her ex.

That is the reason i very much hate mathematics cos it talks about X too much without giving us Y and why dX won't be constant with all the variables

1 Like

Re: . by Enegod(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2013
You have experienced what a lot of MEN
have also experienced....the "FEMALE
DRAMA"...the "SOAP OPERA"...the desire
to be loved and cherished and treated like
a goddess. When it doesn't happen--she
turns into every nasty, vile, personality
you can dream of. And she gets revenge.
YOU are the new guy ,.the
"REBOUND"...the "PITY BUDDY"..The
SEX will get your attention and you will
listen to the bullshit. The EX will see this
"NEW GUY" and he will change his
relationship with H E R...He will be the
nice guy, he will cherish her, he will put
her on the pedestal. She will WIN this
round and re-attach with the ex.
Meanwhile you are the a**hole left
holding your d*ck.... It is left for you to decide, to continue knacking her until she dump you, or you dump her first like 190 said.. goodluck
Re: . by pasqal09: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
She talks abt her ex cos u haven't done anytin to make her forget abt him. Mayb u no de bulala her well for bed
Re: . by zeb04(f): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Lol @tolexander jst made me remember those annoyin days well poster I no no. Ihad one stupid bf dat was always talkin abt his dead ex me sha I left him I can't be competitin wit a dead person.well since she is stil talkin abt her ex, she is nt completly ova him so u r just a rebound
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: . by Enegod(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
DonCrust: funny undecided but wat if she talk about them cos i'm better than them? I heard her severally saying i'm d best thing that ever happened to her. Na mind game she dey play with me?
its possible..
Re: . by Godson201333(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Tolexander: Me, i don't like talking about my ex or my gurl talking about her ex.

That is the reason i very much hate mathematics cos it talks about X too much without giving us Y and why dX won't be constant with all the variables

bro we dey talk about love you carry maths enter am..Okay if you think you sabi math please what is almighty formular? grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
any girl who does that will continue doing that till she gets married.

she will still do that to her husband, pick her exes calls infront of her husband and still tell her husband that it was her ex that called.

its is up to you to know if you can put up with that annoying trait....
Re: . by Tolexander: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Godson201333:

bro we dey talk about love you carry maths enter am..Okay if you think you sabi math please what is almighty formular? grin grin grin
i no sabi am, i hate am ni o! grin

The almighty formula is the formula of the almighty used to solve all problems. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2013
Because she can't stop thinking about him !!!
Re: . by daisyella: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
she might tell u she has gotten over him, but if she still talks abt him a lot, she def hasn't gotten over him. be careful though cos u mite juz b d rebound guy

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught On Cctv Making Love To A Land Rover Discovery / Desparado...please Advice / Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.