Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (15002 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
na all of dem don dey insult and fight themselves over asian people.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie, when asians dump you you will look for Nigeria guy abi.
you still dey for CTC?

No, I'll simply move on to the next ethnic group bebe! The world is full of a whole lot of people from all corners of the earth! -2000 say for family members/future generations within my lifetime and -2.5 billion that are ugly, too old, challenged, in a relationship already or married add another 3 billion people that are women and I still have at least 1 billion guys to choose from. The world's my oyster. Besides, not to only Naija guys be African oh, there are what 52 other countries?  grin Ha! I ain't gat no problems sirrah!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

you can never get any handsome guy.  .  . you wey be woworist

u wish i was . . sorry hun . . that doesn't count as a wish
wish harder . . ugly baboon!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
make una careful for these ajeku women wey full for nairaland o
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

why i go vex? i dey pity the poor Nigeria boy wey fit go end up with her after she become complete remnant

ajeku madams

Yeppp. . .you're vexing. . .eya! pele.
no be her fault you ppl dey wowo like this
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

and for the yahoo yahoo men wey full NL o
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

see this second hand material too dey open mouth talk.

better accept ur ugliness and carry on with ur life

all of the guys online , why u defending ur caricatures?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
tngtech:

na all of them don dey insult and fight themselves over asian people.

de asians no go ever put dem for house. dem dey sample the ugly 9ja babes and dey move on
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

i tire for the poster o.

@ibkhaye, se u see say them don dey throw stones abi? you still dey talk about chinese,japanese guys,may u u want make them jet li your ass first
huh? sorry, what do you mean? smiley
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
ugly ajeku women dem
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

No, I'll simply move on to the next ethnic group bebe! The world is full of a whole lot of people from all corners of the earth! -2000 say for family members/future generations within my lifetime and -2.5 billion that are ugly, too old, challenged, in a relationship already or married add another 3 billion people that are women and I still have at least 1 billion guys to choose from. The world's my oyster. Besides, not to only Naija guys be African oh, there are what 52 other countries?  grin Ha! I ain't gat no problems sirrah!

abegt-tech leave the agbero, the girl get target back home here to meet
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
remnants of asians
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

de asians no go ever put them for house. them dey sample the ugly Nigeria babes and dey move on

what brought u here in the first place?
u considering dating one of them too? cos the topic " Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men"  

stupid homo!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
***smashes the door behind and goes out ****
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

abegt-tech leave the agbero, the girl get target back home here to meet

her target sef go just use am collect papers go back home to find better girl
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

ugly ajeku women them
hehehe. . .talking abt crying. . .

Fact is. . . . almost all naia men are butt ugly. . . Finding a cute one this days is asking to be a spinster cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
na dat CTC girl carry me come here. i come ask her whether her toto don heal small after all the things wey she dey take
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

her target sef go just use am collect papers go back home to find better girl

Gbe Fila . . was anyone talking to u?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

Gbe Fila . . was anyone talking to u?
lmao!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

na that CTC girl carry me come here. i come ask her whether her toto don heal small after all the things wey she dey take

see ur life?
u're not only ugly . . u rotten as well
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

hehehe. . .talking about crying. . .

Fact is. . . . almost all naia men are butt ugly. . . Finding a cute one this days is asking to be a spinster cool

you cant end up as anything other than a spinster, except you go ethiopia go marria some of those men wey we dey see for charity campaigns
abi u think say any man go accept you as u be remnan so?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

you can't end up as anything other than a spinster, except you go ethiopia go marria some of those men wey we dey see for charity campaigns
Olodo. . .read up!!!
I already found 5 sexy ones. . .no be my fault you're not one of them. . .ugliness don scatter scatter your face. oloshi cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

you can't end up as anything other than a spinster, except you go ethiopia go marria some of those men wey we dey see for charity campaigns

How come u seems to know so much bout other men?
ethopian guys are alot cuter than alot of naija guys

ode . . aburo dundee!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
hehehehe also, are you also into things like anime/manga

just a little recommendation, if you're bored one day and don't know what to do, there's this taiwanese drama called 'devil beside you', it's lovely/amazing, give it a try whenever you feel like it dear  

Thanks hun! I will. And yeah, I'm into Anime as well. I used to watch Samurai X on NTA growing up and have been into anime/manga ever since.

At those calling ajeku and remnant you can say whatever the hell you want to say. At the end of the day settling with most of the Naija guys these days IS tantamount to settling for an ajeku too because majority of you are man whores! Just check the posts all over Nairaland from Naija men it's all about which babe they are banging, how they are dumping their girl because she isn't banging them enough, how they have used her and are ready to dump her and find Virgin Mary to have as wife after sleeping with everything that walks et cetera, et cetera. How y'all aren't having round the clock nose bleeds from all the places y'all have sniffed only Jah in Heaven knows! End of day even if I was a remnant (which I'm not and never will b plus I don't have to let you know how many men I have or haven't slept with and what ethnicity they were or weren't) I'd still be doing whichever Naija guy I end up with (if I God's wills it) a HUGE AZZ FAVOUR!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

How come u seems to know so much bout other men?
ethopian guys are alot cuter than alot of naija guys

ode . . aburo dundee!
come why u mention wife, now u donnnnnnnnnnnnnn vex me oooooooo
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

come why u mention wife, now u donnnnnnnnnnnnnn vex me oooooooo

mention wife? for where?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Olodo. . .read up!!!
I already found 5 sexy ones. . .no be my fault you're not one of them. . .ugliness don scatter scatter your face. oloshi cool

how many of dem will have you permanently? NONE
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
instead of running all the way to asia, u for just go the association of dwarfs here for 9ja, go pick one, than the cost and time wey u waste
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

mention wife? for where?
no be u jare, though u get ur own for body, e get one post wey that omo-asia talk about wife, she be wife material? after she don samply every race and tribe finish,who wan marry worn out kitten
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

Thanks hun! I will. And yeah, I'm into Anime as well. I used to watch Samurai X on NTA growing up and have been into anime/manga ever since.

At those calling ajeku and remnant you can say whatever the hell you want to say. At the end of the day settling with most of the Naija guys these days IS tantamount to settling for an ajeku too because majority of you are man whores! Just check the posts all over Nairaland from Naija men it's all about which babe they are banging, how they are dumping their girl because she isn't banging them enough, how they have used her and are ready to dump her and find Virgin Mary to have as wife after sleeping with everything that walks et cetera, et cetera. How y'all aren't having round the clock nose bleeds from all the places y'all have sniffed only Jah in Heaven knows! End of day even if I was a remnant (which I'm not and never will b plus I don't have to let you know how many men I have or haven't slept with and what ethnicity they were or weren't) I'd still be doing whichever Naija guy I end up with (if I God's wills it) a HUGE AZZ FAVOUR!

Favour? the guy will do you a favour by giving a sense of accomplishment at having been able to find a man.  .  . till he gets his papers and leaves your remnant body
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

no be u jare, though u get your own for body, e get one post wey that omo-asia talk about wife, she be wife material? after she don samply every race and tribe finish,who wan marry worn out kitten

no mind the spent women. dem think say we no get brains again
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

instead of running all the way to asia, u for just go the association of dwarfs here for Nigeria, go pick one, than the cost and time wey u waste

Hahhahahahah! That's like saying every single Naija man is ugly! Not all Asians are short -- hello? Yao Ming? Or the tallest guy in the world who's also asian? - point is yeah, there are a lot of handsome Naija men but it's also true that too many of you are also ugly inside and I refuse to deal with that crap anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.