Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14982 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Just maybe. . . you berra be fyn
where's the pic?
i will send it privately to u, send ur email
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by typical: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

Bring me 10 sexy looking naija men on this forum. . . then I'll agree.

No wonder people keep asking me if apes roam free in naija. . . seeing the men sef, I'll have to agree

The reason they ask you is because you look so much like an ape so they assume others look like you
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

its not by force, but asian guys.haba, even u said it that u can't do with them, anyway its just Nigeria looking out for its own, its a nigerian things,1love

It is more like Naija men looking out for themselves.

You are wrong. There are plenty of Asian men that would not mind being with Naija women.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

The reason they ask you is because you look so much like an ape so they assume others look like you
God saved your monkey ass that NEPA took light
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

It is more like Naija men looking out for themselves.

You are wrong. There are plenty of Asian men that would not mind being with Naija women.

not mind,thats an understated,they will die to get some pretty 9ja women,but whats ur take on the issue,do u think 9ja guys are ugly too?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

you not patrotic, and thats bad,most of them actually have wrong info bout Nigeria, you are an ambasssador and suppose to correct that,maybe i send u a pics of me, u can use their to argue in favor of Nigeria men tongue

Ha ha ha! See reverse operation! From azzwipe to sweet-talker in 2 secs then his inner azzwipe rears its ugly head when you least expect it. Na-na-na-no. I ain't dealing with Nigerian men for a good long while sorry, most of y'all are spiritually poisonous leaving a myriad of angry, unhappy and subsequently vengeful and heartless women from all races and creeds in your wake. If I have a friend who wants to date a Nigerian man she shouldn't come to me because I will have to b defending y'all's nonsense because I'm patrotic per your logic. Nonsense in any guise is still nonsense.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

@Busted toto, na so u do so tay no guy want u for naija. u go still cry

don't deviate to me . . .just worry about ur issues and ugliness!
I don talk b4 say i no dey find ugly guy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

not mind,thats an understated,they will die to get some pretty Nigeria women,but whats your take on the issue,do u think Nigeria guys are ugly too?

Many are ugly

The good-looking ones are few in number
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

i will send it privately to u, send your email
it does not work that way wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
come omo-asia, you don jabo. anyway that post wasnt for u o. anywya they say people live what they learn, from your arguments it is clear that you met only the wrong 9ja guys and probably was abused and used and used, and used and used and used and used and used and used and used and used and use, so sorry, not even a good guy like me can mend you kpomo heart now.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
typical:

@Busted toto, na so u do so tay no guy want u for naija. u go still cry

My God! You are soooo crass! & you wonder y I'm going for Asians and latinos now. Disgusting!!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

Many are ugly

The good-looking ones are few in number
and what fine to you, a fat farting whitey with freckles all over his fat stupid face.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

come omo-asia, you don jabo. anyway that post wasnt for u o. anywya they say people live what they learn, from your arguments it is clear that you met only the wrong Nigeria guys and probably was abused and used and used, and used and used and used and used and used and used and used and used and use, so sorry, not even a good guy like me can mend you kpomo heart now.

Good? Somebody's been smoking cow dung and cat's piss!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2008
Definitely not a fat, short, protruding tummy, big headed Naija men.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

My God! You are soooo crass! & you wonder y I'm going for Asian and latinos now. Disgusting!!

My point exactly . . I said a lot them are immature and likes to call women names despite their ugliness. . . my point was just proven.

omoovie leave the stupid, ugly agbero guy . .
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

Definitely not a fat, short, protruding tummy, big headed Naija men.
you must have been an aristo back in 9ja then,cos those are shapes of sugar daddy u just mentioned
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

it does not work that way wink
how does it work then, u tell me tongue
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

you must have been an aristo back in Nigeria then,because those are shapes of sugar daddy u just mentioned

Well I here in Yankee.

fat, short, protruding tummy, big-headed, stubborn Naija men lol
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

My point exactly . . I said a lot them are immature and likes to call women names despite their ugliness. . . my point was just proven.

Yes o my sista and it's sooo primary school it's pathetic! Grown man will be rapping about busted toto on a public forum and expect to be taken seriously! So pitiful.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

Well I here in Yankee.

fat, short, protruding tummy, big-headed, stubborn Naija men lol

yeah i know, said b4 u left, 4 the fat farting freckled stupid face, u were an aristo
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
Did I just described you? lol

What all the bitterness about?

I just stated what I don't like. Is that a crime?

Yankee babe
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
nope, was just trying to erase the pic of ur ex from ur mind, i know the breakup was traumatic and u still in shock, but letit go, so u can see the cute 9ja guys like me.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Uche2nna(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
Y'all are crazy  grin grin grin

I am sure most Naija men dont care who y'all date. As for ugliness, maybe those women from other races that hold most Naija men in awe are attracted to ugliness.    I would have to ask them  undecided
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
hey sista,was really fun with u guys, wasnt really bitter, anyway u all do ur thang k. if u like get down with a pigmy,na u sabi, but for real,let no body say 9ja guys no fine abeg, sometimes i step out i wish me a girlie.

and u all say the truth,u miss 9ja so much, u gotto be hook to this forum
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

nope, was just trying to erase the pic of your ex from your mind, i know the breakup was traumatic and u still in shock, but letit go, so u can see the cute Nigeria guys like me.

Every Naija men call themselves cute even when they are fat, short, double oversized protruding tummy, and big headed lol
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by jennygirl(f): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
black guys are fit cheesy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

hey sista,was really fun with u guys, wasnt really bitter, anyway u all do your thang k. if u like get down with a pigmy,na u sabi, but for real,let no body say Nigeria guys no fine abeg, sometimes i step out i wish me a girlie.

and u all say the truth,u miss Nigeria so much, u gotto be hook to this forum

You still dey call yourself cute u this man? You don c d etekpomo wey no dey your side, no dey your back no even dey your mouth na back of your head d tin relocate? You wey if devil c u e go turn to pastor? Abeg soffri hide yourself y'hear?

jennygirl:

black guys are fit cheesy

Sweet dreams are made of this---

Na fitness man wan chop?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

Every Naija men call themselves cute even when they are fat, short, double oversized protruding tummy, and big headed lol
are u sure u were allowed to go out b4 u left the shores,or u were just aroung ur father,uncles and grandpa grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

are u sure u were allowed to go out before u left the shores,or u were just aroung your father,uncles and grandpa grin

Tallness, good looks, and athletes run in my family

Sorry to disappoint you.

Thank God

God is good ooo
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

You still dey call yourself cute u this man? You don c d etekpomo wey no dey your side, no dey your back no even dey your mouth na back of your head d tin relocate? You wey if devil c u e go turn to pastor? Abeg soffri hide yourself y'hear?
for ur info,devil na fine guy, check bible, and as for me, i be cute guy,no be lie, anyway abeg just stick to those ur chinese monks abeg, nobody want u for hia o.

Sweet dreams are made of this---
at least the dream sweet, jennygirl dream on
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
merge:

Tallness, good look, and athletes run in my family

Sorry to disappoint you.

Thank God

after seeing all that 9ja qualities, u lost hope, and u are here saying there i hope, how can u now encourage people like omoovie wey grow for ajegunle zoo.she is yet to meet a fine boy
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

for your info,devil na fine guy, check bible, and as for me, i be cute guy,no be lie, anyway abeg just stick to those your chinese monks abeg, nobody want u for hia o.

*gasp!* Really! Me no want them too! Gimme hand my guy! Thanks for giving me good news!

smooooooth:

after seeing all that Nigeria qualities, u lost hope, and u are here saying there i hope, how can u now encourage people like omoovie wey grow for ajegunle zoo.she is yet to meet a fine boy

LOL. Whether na Ajegunle oh or Mushin or interior of one mountain, fact of the matter b say I still b naija babe and na im dey pain u - the fact say Naija babe no relegate herself to only Naija men because e mean say more naija babes don dey code say no b only una dey this planet and options dey! Sorry! No more 20 something wives to cook for you y'hear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.