Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (14983 Views)

Poll: Who would you go for?

Asian guys - everywhere in Asia: 21% (3 votes)
Latino guys - S. America, Spain, Brazil, etc: 78% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Latino Guys Are So Nice And Respectful! / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

after seeing all that Nigeria qualities, u lost hope, and u are here saying there i hope, how can u now encourage people like omoovie wey grow for ajegunle zoo.she is yet to meet a fine boy

My family is just fortunate.

There are too many fat, short, protruding tummy, and big headed Naija men
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2008
were they all in the same line of business, how they fortunate?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by jennygirl(f): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
i will certainly dream on

it doesn't matter if a guy is black,white,asian,latino or whatever
at the end of the day,they're all capable of loving
just like they're are all capable of cheating
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by smooooooth: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,hey i have had a good laugh, u girls take care, i always love my black women, black is beautiful any day any time.cheers
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by merge(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,hey i have had a good laugh, u girls take care, i always love my black women, black is beautiful any day any time.cheers

bye smooooooooooooth
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

Awww, wetin happen? You cash 4 cybercafe don finish abi cybercafe dey close? LOL. C u!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by olaiday(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
ibkaye, i think i like your approach and idea. u show true value.
maybe i will like to chat with you sometimes wen u r free.
check my profile and add me to ur yahoo messenger if u wish.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2008
Uchesexy
What are you doing in here? angry
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Riskie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
Asian men are generally ugly, short and effeminate. Especially south east Asians, they are particularly unattractive and very uncaring about hygiene to boot. If there were only Latino and Asian men left on Earth I'd go for the Latino. If there were only Asian men left on Earth I'd either become a nun or a lesbian  grin grin grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2008
Riskie:

Asian men are generally ugly, short and effeminate. Especially south east Asians, they are particularly unattractive and very uncaring about hygiene to boot. If there were only Latino and Asian men left on Earth I'd go for the Latino. If there were only Asian men left on Earth I'd either become a nun or a lesbian grin grin grin

I'm not trying to start nada but I just want to know. Are you speaking from experience or---
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Riskie(f): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
omoovie:

I'm not trying to start nada but I just want to know. Are you speaking from experience or---
From experience of dating an Asian, no way. From knowing many, yes wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2008
Riskie:

From experience of dating an Asian, no way. From knowing many, yes wink

Oh ok and I just re-read your post and yeah, I know quite a few SE Asians and dated one (now he was cleaner than me and I'm quite clean so he's an exception but his friends---yikes!) so I know what you mean.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
hmmmm!! was superman surprised about some people carying exess baggage from the start!! im not!!! i always have my suspicion about some people!! anway  looking for now hmm ha

FANTANCY IS AN ILLUSION??   but for a lot naija guys ulgy !!! me not sure about that frankly speaking!! just like u might think naija gals are ulgy based on what you sees here in uk untill you travel down to Nigeria!!

It cool to surround your ulgy face  with what u wana see in real life just like oga Micheal Jackson knows better!! Hope we lives to see the outcome in due time!! They seemed to take offence when there asains boy get rubbished with so much zeal hmm

ulgy a$$$ looser
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by omoovie(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

hmmmm!! was superman surprised about some people carying exess baggage from the start!! im not!!! i always have my suspicion about some people!! anway looking for now hmm ha

FANTANCY IS AN ILLUSION?? but for a lot naija guys ulgy !!! me not sure about that frankly speaking!! just like u might think naija gals are ulgy based on what you sees here in uk untill you travel down to Nigeria!!

It cool to surround your ulgy face with what u wana see in real life just like oga Micheal Jackson knows better!! Hope we lives to see the outcome in due time!! They seemed to take offence when there asains boy get rubbished with so much zeal hmm

ulgy a$$$ looser

Do you understand your own post? Chai! Chai! Chai! I am seeing the rampant slaughter of a language in this post! And what's the deal with referring to yourself in the third person?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
Hehehe . . na wa o!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by tngtech(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2008
i can't believe that you guys are still dealing with Asians and Latino men. embarassed
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2008
well then SLAUGHTER OF LANGUAGE WHAT A terminology that is? meaaa how fake can some people be!!! jesuss ha na woo

anyone readin out there!!

fantancy could be an lllusion !! careful ulgy ass
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
una no go kill person!!

i've got a really good asian friend, from pakistan and he's not ugly, short and dirty. he's very neat, very knowledgeable, and tons of fun to be with. i cant speak for the others sha

@ superman
have you got something against english language?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2008
una no go kill person!!

i've got a really good asian friend, from pakistan and he's not ugly, short and dirty. he's very neat, very knowledgeable, and tons of fun to be with. i can't speak for the others sha

@ superman
have you got something against english language?

right hahhahha cheeky !!!  funny how they borrow my words all over the forum!! they think we are living blindy like themselves !! another chance to borrow!! hmm

well the quote above is quite grammatically incorrect! you see right, thats if a fool like you will ever learn, we speak queen's english while you write ijebu!! So your attempt to use your jumbo-mobo as a precedence  to  my written post will be consider inapropriate im afraid,

However as noted im not in anyway to alleviate your sorry state am afraid! This superman is a man of candour, we are soldiers ha,i choose not to be fake, my dad , my grand dad aint fake like most of yall. My 1st time at Abuja was in mars 2007 when i witteness in doom village how servile most of l yall fake a$$ could be. hanging with foreigners just to make your ulgy face stand out! i even saw this girl that kept walking up and  down the airport with her indian boyfriend! no negativity intended; just expressing plain truth hmm.

I ve got the aptitude to fly that in due time with our super knowledge we will stand out and be counted in Nigeria while fools like your with your ijebu grammar still languishing in your vague associate!!!  Superman this is, do not need any JUmbo-mobo analist to eulogise my style alite!a lot of time people that can't read and write trying to test me, i choose to ignore but since it has transcend to this, i got to educate these illitreate crew that cannt speak good english!
In our quest to see the great nigeria emerge and take its stand in the globe as superman i choose to repudiate with fools like you as the truth makes the science what is it? Also i can always abrogate with these useless PREMISE that keep swingin up! I'm no push-over as you just noted! so if you feel like a Famous fool, you can always have a go at me !! surely you see why im the most feared analist ha in the house

warning this is not about gettin a life !! i think its about waking up fool. hoax!!!How much more can we take na woo !! fake !!! fake fake damn

next!!!!!!!!!!!! aligh ha yeye

una no go kill person!!
person just be murdered
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

right hahhahha cheeky !!!  funny how they borrow my words all over the forum!! they think we are living blind[/b]y like themselves !! another chance to borrow!! hmm

well the quote above is quite [b]grammatically incorrect
! you see right, thats if a fool like you will ever learn, we speak queen's english while you write ijebu!! So your attempt to use your jumbo-mobo as a precedence  to  my written post will be consider inapropriate im afraid,

However as noted im not in anyway to alleviate your sorry state am afraid! This superman is a man of candour, we are soldiers ha,i choose not to be fake, my dad , my grand dad aint fake like most of yall. My 1st time at Abuja was in mars 2007 when i witteness in doom village how servile most of l yall fake a$$ could be. hanging with foreigners just to make your ulgy face stand out! i even saw this girl that kept walking up and  down the airport with her indian boyfriend! no negativity intended; just expressing plain truth hmm.

I ve got the[b] aptitude to fly that in due time with our super knowledge [/b] we will stand out and be counted in Nigeria while fools like your with your ijebu grammar[b] still languishing in your vague associate[/b]!!!  Superman this is, do not need any JUmbo-mobo analist to eulogise my style alite!a lot of time people that can't read and write trying to test me, i choose to ignore but since it has transcend to this, i got to educate these illitreate crew that cannt speak good english!
In our quest to see the great nigeria emerge and take its stand in the globe as superman i choose to repudiate with fools like you as the truth makes the science what is it? Also i can always abrogate with these useless PREMISE that keep swingin up! I'm no push-over as you just noted! so if you feel like a Famous fool, you can always have a go at me !! surely you see why im the most feared analist ha in the house

warning this is not about gettin a life !! i think its about waking up fool. hoax!!![/b]How much more can we [b]take na woo !! fake !!! fake fake damn

next!!!!!!!!!!!! aligh ha yeye

person just be murdered

What sort of Jargon is this? You have just been crowned the King of all Fakes!!!!!.

spell u no fit spell, type, u no fit compose common sentence, read, u no sabi, no comma, no full stop, u just jam everything together. And u dey speak Queen's English?
If Queen of England sef try read this your post, na sucide be that o.
This one u just murdered english up and down, left to right.
You could have just gone straight to the point with just one sentence. It would help u and the other readers a great deal.

Everybody wan show say they go school and dey americanized.
Na wa o

I wonder who the fool was that granted u Visa.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2008
As long as we all understand that Nigeria contain too much wowo looking men cool
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
Tetchiness:

As long as we all understand that Nigeria contain too much wowo looking men cool

Abi o!
With english like dat . . he pass woh woh
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Jackal(m): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
Tetchiness:

I disagree with you.
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by whitelexi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

I disagree with you.

I second that!
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Busta(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

I disagree with you.

whitelexi:

I second that!

Like brothers . . see the jargons that ur big brother posted above?
That is what u shld be disagreeing with. grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
Jackal:

I disagree with you.
Thank you. . . undecided

whitelexi:

I second that!
Na only second? 22nd it nko? grin
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2008
Busta:

Like brothers . . see the jargons that your big brother posted above?
That is what u shld be disagreeing with. grin
Diva. . .dnt mind them jare wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by whitelexi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2008
Tetchiness:

Thank you. . . undecided
Na only second? 22nd it nko? grin

Are u a she, a he, or a she-he?
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by superman(m): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2008
What sort of Jargon is this? You have just been crowned the King of all Fakes!!!!!.

spell u no fit spell, type, u no fit compose common sentence, read, u no sabi, no comma, no full stop, u just jam everything together. And u dey speak Queen's English?
If Queen of England sef try read this your post, na sucide be that o.
This one u just murdered english up and down, left to right.
You could have just gone straight to the point with just one sentence. It would help u and the other readers a great deal.

Everybody wan show say they go school and dey americanized.
Na wa o

I wonder who the fool was that granted u Visa

ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!!!! NONESENSE

YOU BE RATTLED!!! MIND YOU !! THESE ARE THE TRUE NIGERIA!! THERE YOU HAVE IT!!! JESUS

to all yall fake out there!! superman has spoken alite!!! good ha

wowo or no woo!! no time !! you obviously see there are just group of nigerians out there that make your ulgy face feel good!! good for no

my post can never been dicarded !! you can try hahha

fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss on the looose

yes sir
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2008
whitelexi:

Are u a she, a he, or a she-he?
Let's leave that to time wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by Tetchiness(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2008
superman:

fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss on the looose

Thanks for warning us that you're on the loose wink
Re: Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? by StephenP(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2008
ROFL!! This thread is just too funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.