Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? (2125 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Please If My Gf Traveled To Ph And Slept With Other Men More Than 2... / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2008
@4her

maybe u should start up a topic
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2008
debosky:

You berra stay on topic before I report you to the moderator = BAN! tongue

My baby daddy seun would not ban me cool
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by 4Him1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
Beautiful women always get away with stuff ugly girls wouldnt. UNTIL the guy firmly has her in his grip then all tolerance for rubbish vanishes.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by iseobio(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2008
nalijah07:

@ 4him

That is why I made it a point to say "average".

Can you expatiate on what you mean by nonsense? i think it is a rather subhective term to use to classify pretty women.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Esss(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
I love pretty girls for the following reasons;

1. Dem fine
2. People go dey envy you
3. They are a nice assessory for any man.
4. dem too fine

After this, nothing else. Most of the time sef, their beauty is only skin deep. Their behaivior inside house na nothing to write home about. they are saucy, bitchy and arrogant. Anytime wey them no dey around you, na so your mind go dey cut.
I go after pretty girls with my mind on defensive mode, no love no emotions. I give dem all they want, make them comfortable but I dont suck up to them neither do I kiss ass. I dont hit women O! but if you use because of fine girl do anyhow, e don be for you.

I rather prefer average to worwor girls, they are loyal, nice, hard-working, dedicated, always willing to please, down for what ever, reliable and you are always rest assured they will not screw you over in a hurry.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by 4Him1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
Esss:

I love pretty girls for the following reasons;

1. Dem fine
2. People go dey envy you
3. They are a nice assessory for any man.
4. them too fine

My agreement with your post ends here. Some pretty girls are equally good if not better on the inside. To have a girl with a combination of both is a blessing you will forever thank God for if you can find one. wink It's not easy o.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by nalijah07(f): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
It seems like pretty girls are getting a bad rap.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by whitelexi(m): 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
nalijah07:

It seems like pretty girls are getting a bad rap.

Some of them deserve worse sef
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by achinu(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
YUP, CUZ WE'RE SUCKAS!!! I realize that some these dudes won't admit it but it's just the sad fact cry cry cry
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by sistawoman: 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2008
When you men say pretty girls let me see what you mean. Someone please post a picture so I can see.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Esss(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2008
4 Him:

My agreement with your post ends here. Some pretty girls are equally good if not better on the inside[color=#990000][/color]. To have a girl with a combination of both is a blessing you will forever thank God for if you can find one. wink It's not easy o.

Yep! I guess I omitted that in my post, but they are so rare that their percentage could be considered negligible.

sistawoman:

When you men say pretty girls let me see what you mean. Someone please post a picture so I can see.

Browse agbani derego or google pretty girls.
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by Nella(f): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4her and 4him , just out of curiosity. . . r u d same person? or couple? lol @topic, well, I guess I cant say as I am not a guy ,but it's most liKely,
Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by iseobio(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
sistawoman:

saomething like this

Re: Are Men More Likely To Put Up With Nonsense From Pretty Girls? by ugo4kanu(m): 11:38am On Nov 22, 2014
D simple truth is dat pretty women hav advantage especially at d early stage of a relationship/marriage bt remember ladies, in no time age catch up on ladies n if no gud character to bak up such beauty hmmm sorry may bcom ur name. Men hav Ego to protect

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Partner . . Can You Do It? / Where Did You Meet Your Bf/gf? / This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.