Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,005 members, 7,859,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? (686 Views)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
I gottt this discussion from a radio programme...

Mine is when I ask my parents money for church offering..
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2013
duffie: I gottt this discussion from a radio programme...

LMAO. It's still too early to laugh this loud o grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Mine is when I lay in my bed,keep looking up d light bulb and remember the food I threw out when d going was good.
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by theSpark(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2013
Wheneva i remember with hard feelings how i threw money into sm bad investment, i know am broke.
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by quivah(f): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2013
when have got no money to buy a voucher..
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by kagari: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
theSpark: Wheneva i remember with hard feelings how i threw money into sm bad investment, i know am broke.

yea bro i totally relate with u.

Mine is when u see me at home for 3 straight evenings, bro dont ask, just know i am broke
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Lexusgs430: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2013
duffie: I gottt this discussion from a radio programme...

But when you and the gals wanna hang out, or buy girly stuffs, buy gifts etc etc etc, you seem not to broke !!!
But when it gets to matters of God, you are broke ?
God is watching you !!!!
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 15, 2013
Lexusgs430:

But when you and the gals wanna hang out, or buy girly stuffs, buy gifts etc etc etc, you seem not to broke !!!
But when it gets to matters of God, you are broke ?
God is watching you !!!!

Are you okay?
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by clemz85(m): 6:01am On Sep 15, 2013
when I can't afford to dash someone a nairaland...sori, I mean a naira
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Sep 15, 2013
Mine is when I wake up every morninggrin
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by texanomaly(f): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Mine is when I wake up every morninggrin
Awww Mynd kiss
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by pendusky(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Itsmodella has an answer to this, grin waiting for her to arrive! gudorning peeps
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by annexes: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2013
Mine is when i see my hair very rough.:....
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by texanomaly(f): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2013
I'm not broke...I'm just bent a little.
Re: What's Your Personal Definition Of Being "Broke"? by seangy4konji: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wen I can't buy my alomo and wen pre cum starts coming frm my blokos all d time den its a sign of end thing time

(1) (Reply)

Best Steps To Ends A Relationship / Suspicious Husband / A Love Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.