Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,017 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (36102 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:
Fashola will read this thread and be happy his being worshiped and continue to scam you guys the more by cutting tape at every gutter completed by someone.
Let's look at all the project and pictures displayed here, one by one...
Schools..... How many of such schools that are displayed here are in Lagos? How many of you here who worship Fashola can entrust your kids to such schools? Why don't you show us pictures of schools in use and not the ones they are commissioning? Now the big question how many of this school rehabilitation projects are SOLELY funded by LASG? Please anyone replying should do that with a list so we can verify else quite quoting cos I will ignore you.

Water ..... How come despite all these water projects posted here, 80% of Lagosians still don't have public water? How many of you can be sincere to your God and say you actually use this water projects posted here or anyone at all? OK, they are only used to prove Fashola has provided water. Even at that which and which particular water works is fully funded by LASG, please be careful when listing them cos I have got the list of world bank assisted water projects in Lagos and most of them were commissioned by Fashola in his usual manner.

Skill Acquisition - Aren't you ashamed that you displayed Cosharis Training centre as part of LASG project? Because he called Fashola to commission it and offered a partnership with LASG, now its termed a visionary project from Fashola. Ask how much did Fashola invest there? Name and show us skill acquisition centres solely built by Fashola .

Housing - For you to even enumerate this as Fashola's project shows how ignorant you are of government. I am sure you are one of those kids who ejaculate when you see this Con man cuts any tape. The houses schemes you mentioned and posted here are private sector driven and the few with LASG participation are funded from Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria. I challenge you to prove me wrong!!!

Security - You display vans and security gadgets fully provided by the support of private/ corporate bodies using the vehicle of Lagos Security Trust Fund. How much did LASG donate to the trust fund? Haba facts are sacred. Even the Police vans donated by MTN just last week, the Con man was at hand to cut the tape like as if LASG contributed a dime for even the spare tires of any of the vans.

Agriculture - Like seriously , I am surprised someone could post Fashola's picture in an agric mart as an achievement!! I even saw one pix Eko rice!! Please which of you have seen or eaten this Eko rice? Which of you go to this Agric mart Fashola snapped pictures with? How many of these Agric marts are there in the entire Lagos state? How has this Agric mart helped in reducing the prices of food in Lagos state? These are questions sensible pple should ask and not looking and beautiful colored pictures.

Public works - I saw pictures of a beautiful building being inaugurated and so many road construction equipments, but I would still like to ask , If LASG owns all these equipments, then repairing LASG shouldn't be a problem!! At least you can use these guys to embark on regular maintenance of roads and even construction of minor Road works. You should ask yourself why is that pothole at your busstop still there even after one year? Where are these guys being used ? Or are they just for photo propaganda?

Overall if Fashola has performed as you claim, can you sincerely say your life is better?

Has you travel time within Lagos improved?

Have you enjoyed better healthcare services from LASG hospitals and hence quit using private hospitals?

Can you sleep comfortable at night in Lagos feeling secured or can you walk at night on the streets of Lagos feeling safe?

Have you been able to buy food cheaper than before?

Has your business fared better under Fashola's economic policies?

These are questions you should answer between yourself and your God, don't reply me cos it affects only you

Let me stop here for now. I will be willing to engage anyone with sensible comments on a debate free of insults and mudslinging but purely on facts and figures.

Still on the matter,someone should please tells us this is wrong.

Na beg I dey oo grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by baynix(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Congratulations for showing a rich vein of expired foolishness grin

tongue tongue ntoi!! Painment! grin grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Randerl: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2013
Lagos is a country within a country. It should be compared with other Nigerian geopolitical zones like SS+SE -less Rivers State.

For the OP and others thanks for presenting Fashole's polices and achievements in an objective manner.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2013
baynix:

tongue tongue ntoi!! Painment! grin grin

double congratulations once again cheesy
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Delafruita(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

I will take comedy over deceit any day.

Am still waiting for the OP, won't be surprised if the OP login immediately after reading a reply to you.

Who you dey try job cool
1. which of the projects are PPP projects?
2. even if they are PPP projects(which most of them are not),doesn't it show that fashola is a visionary leader who has realised that the best way to development is to encourage the private sector to partake?doesnt it show that the private sector has confidenc in the lagos state government?

take an example from the police force.a few years ago the federal government set up a police fund which ended up being a giant fraud after so many companies had contributed billions to it.lagos state government has a security fund and these companies dont hesistate to contribute to it.just recently,MTN donated 25 vehicles to the fund.i am certain that many others will join the funds as time goes on.even police officers in lagos admit that lagos takes better care of their welfare than the federal government.this is made possible because of funds from the security fund.

that only shows vision in governance.you should be commending fashola for this and not condemning him

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2013

http://www.aksgonline.com/devInterminHealth.aspx

World class empty village clinic... grin grin

Is this what David MACK saw? grin grin

N555 billion budget grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Delafruita(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Still on the matter,someone should please tells us this is wrong.

Na beg I dey oo grin
if what you expect is for someone to waste valuable time responding to that post point for point,you will wait forever.various responses have been given to all the fallacies espoused in that long epistle and if you're too blind to see them,then you need help,both visually and spiritually
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

Cosharis = 80%

Your knowledge of Arithmetic sucks like hell? What a born dullard..

Still, how hard is it to show us the 80%? Put your money where your mouth is? Are you a lair?
Are you an illiterate, didn't you notice the full stop after the 80%, the Cosharis project was just an example and someone earlier took up the challenge with you to show you the PPP's as you requested but trust you to back out. Me I don't have that time to take you on what I guess you already know. cool
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Delafruita:
1. which of the projects are PPP projects?
2. even if they are PPP projects(which most of them are not),doesn't it show that fashola is a visionary leader who has realised that the best way to development is to encourage the private sector to partake?doesnt it show that the private sector has confidenc in the lagos state government?

take an example from the police force.a few years ago the federal government set up a police fund which ended up being a giant fraud after so many companies had contributed billions to it.lagos state government has a security fund and these companies dont hesistate to contribute to it.just recently,MTN donated 25 vehicles to the fund.i am certain that many others will join the funds as time goes on.even police officers in lagos admit that lagos takes better care of their welfare than the federal government.this is made possible because of funds from the security fund.

that only shows vision in governance.you should be commending fashola for this and not condemning him

Wetin concern FG in Fashola Versus Akpabio thread.

Akpabio steez is strictly state funded, while Fashola is ___________. Fill the gap dude grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2013
can someone please post the lastest pictures/video of Baba Fash commissioning the 25 security hilux vans donated by MTN as his project, I guess it was forgotten or will it be in the next installment of propaganda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by scribble: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2013
I would not blame Governor Akpabio who in his recent interview with The NATION newspaper, was proud to passionately say that present Uyo is now looking like Ojuelegba because he may have lived most of his past working years in Lagos and probably what fascinated him most is Ojuelegba flyover. His administration is presently constructing, at the entrance of Uyo City, flyover that is similar to the one at Ojuelegba.

To me, Ojuelegba is not a place one should be proud of. It does not have esthetics; it is very rowdy; its flyover is not attractive or spaghetti in nature, therefore nothing fantastic about it; probably because it also accommodates the Lagos terminal of Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC) buses hence the governor wanted to reproduce it with such a passion and again at what cost?

Whatever informed His Excellency’s view, majority would insist that we do not want Uyo to be like Ojuelegba; flyover is supposed to clear traffic hold-ups and we seem not to have a chaotic situation yet in Uyo to warrant the flyover as a priority. What we may need are pedestrian walkovers and development of the long plotted outer ring-roads within Uyo, the Akwa Ibom capital City. This would drive development evenly and traffic to Uyo periphery.

In Nigeria today, Akwa Ibom has the most decent, modern, greened and peaceful Motor Parks which travelers to Uyo always testify to. The serenity there would not allow breeding of criminals most often associated with ordinary Motor Parks. We need to maintain these. Ojuelegba in Lagos has unorganized Motor Parks of all shapes and colours and features Lagos terminal of AKTC.

Among the things that made Lagos commercial in nature were the development of seaports and airports. Akwa Ibom being at the dead end of the Nigerian map would grow faster if our Ibom Airport/Hangar and Ibaka Seaport are developed, instead of Ojuelegba type of flyover. While the airport project is still crawling, the Ibaka seaport is still on the drawing board. Now we are getting much more from the federation account.

Israel Effiong, 79 Tayo Kehinde Street, Egbeda, Lagos State

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1788.html
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2013
The ibos are now the slaves *spits **
From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of yourself and heritage.[/size]
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Are you an illiterate, didn't you notice the full stop after the 80%, the Cosharis project was just an example and someone earlier took up the challenge with you to show you the PPP's as you requested but trust you to back out. Me I don't have that time to take you on what I guess you already know. cool

Shut your mouth. I asked you to prove your 80% claim because you made that claim, not the other confused dullard.

FreeGlobe: Apart from 80% private sector projects as usual,

The pictures are still here so show us your 80% PPP.

Liars go to hell like they say...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Delafruita(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Randerl: Lagos is a country within a country. It should be compared with other Nigerian geopolitical zones like SS+SE -less Rivers State.

For the OP and others thanks for presenting Fashole's polices and achievements in an objective manner.
fashola has shown us that with the right people in place,things can improve. tinubu has also shown us that you can be a godfather without interfering in everything.isnt it suprising that despite tinubu's long tentacles,none of his proteges break rank?i am yet to witness a time when ACN became factionalised in any southwest state.there are usually disagreements but they rarely rise to that level.

this only shows that there can be political differences,but they should be seperated from governnace.fashola has shown that been in power doesnt mean been powerful.many a time the governor's convoy passes and people dont even realise its the governor.the wellbeing and freedom of movement of people isnt compromised because the chief executive is passing by.

fashola has showed us that there is no office of the first lady.he has showed us that his wife has no role in governance and her appearances at functions are at best,supportive or social.

fashola isnt perfect and sometimes overzealous officials and advisers make mistakes as happened in the deportation saga(an action i condemned and still do) but overall he has shown us that with the right people in place,we can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2013
Delafruita:
if what you expect is for someone to waste valuable time responding to that post point for point,you will wait forever.various responses have been given to all the fallacies espoused in that long epistle and if you're too blind to see them,then you need help,both visually and spiritually

What fallacies ?, you mean the PPP Coscharis -LASG skill acquisition center.

Niggy please do us a favor and be more serious by countering T-something excellent rebuttal.

Be a man gee cool
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Delafruita(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Wetin concern FG in Fashola Versus Akpabio thread.

Akpabio steez is strictly state funded, while Fashola is ___________. Fill the gap dude grin
if you dont get the point,then your case is beyond redemption
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]can someone please post the lastest pictures/video of Baba Fash commissioning the 25 security hilux vans donated by MTN as his project, I guess it was forgotten or will it be in the next installment of propaganda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/s]

Where is your 80%? Liar lair your pants is on fire..

Liars go to hell...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by grafikii: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: can someone please post the lastest pictures/video of Baba Fash commissioning the 25 security hilux vans donated by MTN as his project, I guess it was forgotten or will it be in the next installment of propaganda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you ain't just plain dumb, have you asked yourself why mtn and your fellow ibo man choose lagos while your home state anambra rejected Soludo
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2013
scribble: I would not blame Governor Akpabio who in his recent interview with The NATION newspaper, was proud to passionately say that present Uyo is now looking like Ojuelegba because he may have lived most of his past working years in Lagos and probably what fascinated him most is Ojuelegba flyover. His administration is presently constructing, at the entrance of Uyo City, flyover that is similar to the one at Ojuelegba.

To me, Ojuelegba is not a place one should be proud of. It does not have esthetics; it is very rowdy; its flyover is not attractive or spaghetti in nature, therefore nothing fantastic about it; probably because it also accommodates the Lagos terminal of Akwa Ibom Transport Company (AKTC) buses hence the governor wanted to reproduce it with such a passion and again at what cost?

Whatever informed His Excellency’s view, majority would insist that we do not want Uyo to be like Ojuelegba; flyover is supposed to clear traffic hold-ups and we seem not to have a chaotic situation yet in Uyo to warrant the flyover as a priority. What we may need are pedestrian walkovers and development of the long plotted outer ring-roads within Uyo, the Akwa Ibom capital City. This would drive development evenly and traffic to Uyo periphery.

In Nigeria today, Akwa Ibom has the most decent, modern, greened and peaceful Motor Parks which travelers to Uyo always testify to. The serenity there would not allow breeding of criminals most often associated with ordinary Motor Parks. We need to maintain these. Ojuelegba in Lagos has unorganized Motor Parks of all shapes and colours and features Lagos terminal of AKTC.

Among the things that made Lagos commercial in nature were the development of seaports and airports. Akwa Ibom being at the dead end of the Nigerian map would grow faster if our Ibom Airport/Hangar and Ibaka Seaport are developed, instead of Ojuelegba type of flyover. While the airport project is still crawling, the Ibaka seaport is still on the drawing board. Now we are getting much more from the federation account.

Israel Effiong, 79 Tayo Kehinde Street, Egbeda, Lagos State

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1788.html

Offcourse the AD/AC/ACN created and developed Lagos.

Kudos gee, you just earned yourself some valuable point grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2013
grafikii:
If you ain't just plain dumb, have you asked yourself why mtn and your fellow ibo man choose lagos while your home state anambra rejected Soludo

ANAMBRA state? that dog is from Ebonyi State, the most useless state in Nigeria, a distant last behind boko ravaged states.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2013
Delafruita:
if you dont get the point,then your case is beyond redemption

Is this your way of saying "I give up" in Yuzedo voice. grin

Abeg park go one side jare cool
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by grafikii: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

What fallacies ?, you mean the PPP Coscharis -LASG skill acquisition center.

Niggy please do us a favor and be more serious by countering T-something excellent rebuttal.

Be a man gee cool
What rebuttal are you looking for
Total Transformation
THISDAY gathered that the transformation of
the old facility at the centre to its present state
was total as the project has gulped about
N1billion.

@ t something where in the article did it state that cosmos maduka funded the renovation? Why is it called ppp
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Kudos gee cool

NO the ibos did.

Meanwhile,

From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, Rad1cal,.FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of your place of origin.[/size]
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2013

MINI WATER PROJECT COLLAPSES IN ESSIEN UDIM; KILLS 1

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4rppwDnjrIY/UdFcF1xTKrI/AAAAAAAAP5E/-CSKuvXuEIs/s1220/WATER.jpg[/img]

The overhead tank of a mini-water project at Ukana Iba, Essien Udim Local Government, Akwa Ibom State, on Thursday collapsed, killing one person and injuring another. Eyewitnesses told our correspondent that the water project was supposed to be inaugurated on Thursday (yesterday). One of the eyewitnesses, Etim Eyo, said, “The men were trying to get the water project ready before the inauguration when the tank suddenly collapsed killing one...

The killer world class village water works.

RIP to the dead..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by grafikii: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

ANAMBRA state? that dog is from Ebonyi State, the most useless state in Nigeria, a distant last behind boko ravaged states.
Omg. And she is here killing herself over ppp.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

Lol you wish, meanwhile the last time I checked, Ekiti was trailing Ebonyi with its Indian hemp sustained economy - NDLEA.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
grafikii:
What rebuttal are you looking for

@ t something where in the article did it state that cosmos maduka funded the renovation? Why is it called ppp

what manner of reasoning are we getting here cry

What is CSR dude, care to define that term.

Coscharis designated that facility as her CSR initiative , so fill in the gap _______________
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by scribble: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

Kudos gee, you just earned yourself some valuable point grin

Your 1diocy is of a Rad1cal nature, who is playing politics here?

Do you see PDP anywhere in south west? odelode
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

NO the ibos did.

Meanwhile,

From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, Rad1cal,.FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of your place of origin.[/size]

Please proceed to the podium for your merited award of congenital idiocy.

Congratulations dude grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by grafikii: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Lol you wish, meanwhile the last time I checked, Ekiti was trailing Ebonyi with its Indian hemp sustained economy - NDLEA.
Last time i checked Ekiti killed anambra (the most viable ibo state) in IGR
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by softwareman(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: Asking for PPP's to be deleted will amount to 80% of 'Fashola projects' here to be deleted please lets leave it here. we must applaud Nigeria's Private Sector which has been conditioned to domicile in Lagos by govt policies for their intervention in lagos. The only way we can stop this fraudulent action of Fashola is to demand the that Fashola should from henceforth commission only state owned projects! cheesy cheesy

Lying with figures. Please can you quote the source for your 80% of fashola's projects being PPP.
Do you even know half of fashola's projects?
I think the problem is that some of you do not understand the place of vision in governance. PPP supplements government efforts. Indeed PPP will not invest in certain sectors enabling government to concentrate resources in such sectors. With PPP you win both ways.

If it is such a bad thing how come the PDP federal government have being trying to utilise it all these years with minimum success.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

what manner of reasoning are we getting here cry

What is CSR dude, care to define that term.

Coscharis designated that facility as her CSR initiative , so fill in the gap _______________

It's a joint venture, this is common sense enough Geezz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Gushes Over Grandchildren After China Trip / Kanu: I Am Not A Politician, I Am Repaying Tinubu For His Generosity / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.