Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (36008 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
[s]Pictures of uncommon transformation? You need to visit Akwa Ibom to feel it or you must be lying to yourself, here is what David Mark the Senate president said after visiting Akwa Ibom referring to Fashola:

Some governors’ (Fashola) claims of achievements are propaganda – Mark

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/07/28/some-governors-claims-of-achievements-are-propaganda-mark/[/s]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... grin David Mack ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is David mack in possession of any other akpabio project that's not in this thread of that you his supporters are yet to show us...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha david mack wey show face to collect brown envelope.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:

The difference is that you stated that LASG "chose" Cosharis whereas its was Cosharis who chose to do the project as its CSR. If read the post , you will see it was Coscharis that injected 1 Billion into the moribund venture and would use it to train students for LASG at no cost to LASG for 4 years after which they will manage it for some years before returning it to LASG.

Bottom line, No LASG is involved in this!!!

You are not making sense, read your post again.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

WHY are IBOS THE ONLY ONES HATING FASHOLA? As a proper Oshodi Oke man, you won't see me on any thread that is not Lagos or at least other south western states.

Don't you ibos have anything to be PROUD of?

Go here to see a banafide true Lagosian (and not some APC goons) calling out Fashola and Tinubu for the fraud they are.

https://www.nairaland.com/1411775/search-progressive-leadership-lagos-state
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

Now can you show me the difference between what I posted and what you posted?
Was Eko Engineering Ventures not set up by the Lagos State Government?

Is it not owned by the Lagos State Government?

Is Coscharis managing it or not?

(There's a similar deal with Samsung to manage the state's technical academy).
i didn't even know how to reply his post, the link he posted buttresses the fact about your earlier post. I wonder how he thought differently.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Go here to see a banafide true Lagosian (and not some APC goons) calling out Fashola and Tinubu for the fraud they are.

https://www.nairaland.com/1411775/search-progressive-leadership-lagos-state

The ibos are now the slaves *spits **
From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of yourself and heritage.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli:
i didn't even know how to reply his post, the link he posted buttresses the fact about your earlier post. I wonder how he thought differently.

The need to hate and display bitterness derailed and betrayed his thoughts...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2013
emiye:

Ignore him. They originally said that Fashola had nothing to do with the project. He was only invited to "commission" the project. Now the story is changing. I guess it was Samsung that chose the Lagos Technical Academy.

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... grin David Mack ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is David mack in possession of any other akpabio project that's not in this thread of that you his supporters are yet to show us...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wey show face to collect brown envelope.... grin grin
Its a known fact that while 100% Fashola projects x 7 Years with over 30 billion monthly are on this thread, same cannot be said of Akpabio, I don't see the ibom international airport, ibaka seaport, the drainage facility etc.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:

[s]Go here to see a banafide true Lagosian (and not some APC goons) calling out Fashola and Tinubu for the fraud they are.

https://www.nairaland.com/1411775/search-progressive-leadership-lagos-state[/s]

Crybaby, you lost, and Akpabio lost too grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Someone mentioned water. The water I use is from the Lagos Water Corporation. The water works is at Water Corporation Drive, Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2013
PLS NO TRIBAL ATTACKS, THIS THE POLITICS SECTION. keep tribe out of your posts for God sake
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Its a known fact that while 100% Fashola projects x 7 Years with over 30 billion monthly are on this thread, same cannot be said of Akpabio, I don't see the ibom international airport, ibaka seaport, the drainage facility etc.

The village airport is in this thread

Show us a picture and passed budget for ibaka seaport

The drainage nonsense is a scam project and if you like, i have proof..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]
Its a known fact that while 100% Fashola projects x 7 Years with over 30 billion monthly are on this thread, same cannot be said of Akpabio, I don't see the ibom international airport, ibaka seaport, the drainage facility etc. [/s]

The ibos are now the slaves *spits **
From Sincere9gerian, Chwkudi44, FreeGlobe, Afam4eva, Solomon11, Homesteady, t - something are ALL IBOS!!

[size=27pt]IBOs STOP Being Boyi -Boyi of everybody!!! Be PROUD of yourself and heritage.[/size]
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2013
i think the op should continue with pictures of projects , including the public private partnership projects. I have not seen the Made in Lagos Transformers yet, Eko library, Eko-Atlantic city, e.t.c.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

Now can you show me the difference between what I posted and what you posted?
Was Eko Engineering Ventures not set up by the Lagos State Government?

Is it not owned by the Lagos State Government?

Is Coscharis managing it or not?

(There's a similar deal with Samsung to manage the state's technical academy).

As expected its another one of those numerous PPP projects dominated by Fashola red tape cutting grin

but the OP categorically informed us his Fashola submissions will strictly be devoid of all PPP partnership.

Why the usual deceit undecided

agbameta:

Relax, it's all going to be direct state projects started, completed or under construction by both men since 2007, no PPP or private projects.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli:

I guess he was disappointed that the article backed up what I said and he just had to say something (even if he didn't think through what he was saying).
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2013
emiye: i think the op should continue with pictures of projects , including the public private partnership projects. I have not seen the Made in Lagos Transformers yet, Eko-Atlantic city, e.t.c.

That's going to be the Grand Finally... grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2013
Obiagelli: PLS NO TRIBAL ATTACKS, THIS THE POLITICS SECTION. keep tribe out of your posts for God sake

+100

1 Like

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Is Eko Atlantic not a PPP project ? No ?

agbameta:

Relax, it's all going to be direct state projects started, completed or under construction by both men since 2007, no PPP or private projects.

grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

As expected its another one of those numerous PPP projects dominated by Fashola red tape cutting grin

but the OP categorically informed us his Fashola submissions will strictly be devoid of all PPP partnership.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Ok, so that's your third try

1) Fashola had nothing to do with it. He just came to commission.

2) Coscharis chose Lagos State.

3) The OP said no PPP.

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I am not the OP.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

What is wrong with PPP? I think the OP was trying to be to nice and was very concerned about you people's fragile emotions, but PPP is part of the state's infrastructural efforts and they should be commended because it's progress, it's investment and it creats jobs..
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal: Is Eko Atlantic not a PPP project ? No ?

grin

You mind telling us why this project is in Lagos state and not Akwa Ibom and their first class water bottle water works..

What's next? Eko Atlantic drooped from the sky by accident?

You you people have common sense or any functioning brains at all?
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

3) The OP said no PPP.

Damn!! The bold was very cold.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Mafia Man:

Damn!! The bold was very cold.

Talk about telling it like it is... grin
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by emiye(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

PPP is the paradigm shift in governance, a governor should be judged by the strength of his partnership with private corporations.

The concept /idea of a project by the government and then being able to attract private investors is worthy of commendation.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by Rad1cal: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2013
naptu2:

3) The OP said no PPP.

I wasn't attacking you but simply stating the rule

The OP defined the terms as clearly stated below. Why the deviation and deceit.

The sincerity of the OP defines the thread don't you think ? undecided

agbameta:

Can the OP do what is expected by kindly deleting all PPP pictures uploaded . cool
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by unmask: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2013
I read through some of the posts..... And I have reached my conclusion.... Akpabio has done well but the major difference between akpabio's works and fashola's is the vision......

Akpabio's works are what you get when you have money to spend and won't need to think much on other factors.....

Fashola's works are based on when you need to create a vision of what should be while having several factors working against you

I don't know about akpabio's governance cause I don't stay in his state.... But what has happened in lagos is highly remarkable...... Just solving the transport conundrum to a reasonable extent is an achievement that most Governors won't be able to boast of even if they had to think about it for 8 years

4 Likes

Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by tsomething: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2013
emiye:

Yea, Its clearly above your comprehension. The person who understands what I wrote has been unable to counter the claim.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2013
Akpabio mus be a retardfor not having PPP projects..

Well, I don't think he need PPP for his water bottle water works abi village clinics...
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by plaindealer: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2013
t-something:

Yea, Its clearly above your comprehension. The person who understands what I wrote has been unable to counter the claim.

That was not a claim, it was you fumbling and falling all over your own words. You made no sense.
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by naptu2: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2013
unmask: I read through some of the posts..... And I have reached my conclusion.... Akpabio has done well but the major difference between akpabio's works and fashola's is the vision......

Akpabio's works are what you get when you have money to spend and won't need to think much on other factors.....

Fashola's works are based on when you need to create a vision of what should be while having several factors working against you

I don't know about akpabio's governance cause I don't stay in his state.... But what has happened in lagos is highly remarkable...... Just solving the transport conundrum to a reasonable extent is an achievement that most Governors won't be able to boast of even if they had to think about it for 8 years

+100
Re: The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. by MafiaMan: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2013
plaindealer: .

You mind telling us why this project is in Lagos state and not Akwa Ibom and their first class water bottle water works..

What's next? Eko Atlantic drooped from the sky by accident?

You you people have common sense or any functioning brains at all?

Are you minding the sad bigots? THEY CLAIMED GLORY FOR Jonathan on THE REFINERY Dangote is building, and they want to isolate fashola from PPP? Abeg can I see Eko Atlantic City? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home / Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) / Why Ali Modu Sheriff Visited Obasanjo — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.