Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Does He Feel??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does He Feel??? (5210 Views)

He Feel Irritated By / mm / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Does He Feel??? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2013
Sugardiva: Congratulations on ur wedding. I don't mean to scare u but after reading ur updates I got to thinking. How can a Nigerian do a wedding in just 19 days? How many of his family members were in attendance? Nigerians usually do a big ceremony wit friends n family in attendance. Since he just moved to the states I was expecting he would come back to nigeria to do the wedding. Why would he choose to do a wedding with majority of his family absent?
Secondly have u spoken to this sister of his? He sounded like its important she give her blessing before he could officially propose or something which is wierd for a hausa man. I hope it is not a first wife. IMO u rilli should hv taken that trip to Nigeria before tying the knot.
Well I hope my misgivings are unfounded and u hv a happy married life.
cool
Re: How Does He Feel??? by paradoxqueen: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
All his family and friends in the states was there he wants to go home this summer for a wedding...the sister is his sister she is married and we talk... We have finally hit the culture difference issues living together...and there are many.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) / Er*ection Ill Stand Strong If You Abide With This Simple Tips, I Luv My Anaconda / I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.