Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate (18260 Views)

Buhari Can't Fix Nigeria In Four Years - Anglican Primate / Buhari Can’t Fix Nigeria In Four Years – Anglican Primate / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by 4Play(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
uceee: Anybody who knows ASUU will understand that even if all their demands are met they'll find a reason to go on strike next year. ASUU strike is a yearly event, they can't afford to miss.

If I'm paid my wages whether or not I go on strike, the incentive for me will be to go on strike as much as possible. Here in the UK, the best you can do is go on strike for a day or two as you know the principle is: no work, no pay.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by Kenistry(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
mayorall: Just scared of saying something bad about a man of God.
are u a man of devil?
If u r a christian, den u r one wit Christ, dere's no difference btw u & d so called 'man of God' cos we r images of Chrisr. If dey make mistakes, correct dem bt dnt insult dem or any oda person.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by detunes: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
olusolaj: This act of madness by ASUU is purely political. APC is using the medium to fustrate the government of PDP. I call it dirty game playing by APC (yoruba ACN collaborates with hausa CPC) to win the 2015 election for their selfish interest.
The truth is bitter but must be told.
FG must not give up.
ONE NIGERIA

it does realy amaze me when a Nigeria student can think this way....mtchewwww
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by Amkyzee(f): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Shut ua kissers!!!!
[quote
author=Ogbeche77]Misleading title + Primate beating about the bush, be
like say this man just collect in monthly allocation... [/quote]
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
thunder fire dt primate
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by allbright(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
Another Wike....why ask that FG be disbanded too...
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by martinkem(m): 5:04am On Sep 16, 2013
This man is just retarded...does he not know what trade unionism is all about...
Instead of him to tell the FG to go to negotiation with ASUU and come to a lasting solution to the problems of the Nigeria educational sector
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by timkay: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2013
I[/b]t's so sad to hear d word privatisation from the clerics mouth,can a civil servant earning #18,000 as minimum wage afford to send their chidren to a private university,can anglican church lower the fees paid in their university so that the ordinary man can attend.the issue of privatising federal universities should not be entertained at all.[b]

1 Like

Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by agitator: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2013
incrediblestev: Let us not undermine the usefulness of freedom of association, every law has its limits and per-requisites, there is no law that is absolute in itself, if I were to follow your version of freedom, then it will be ok for me to join the bokoharam sect and be justified. ASSU's existence has caused more harm than good to our education system, and yes, there is no country I know of where there is an academic union that compels every University in a country to embark on a compulsive strike even when members are not disposed to joining in. Do you know of the brawl that has been going on between ASSU and University of illorin to the point the management had to sack over 40 lecturers who were members to the union for their disruptive antics and tendencies every time there was a disagreement, today Univeristy of Illorin is better for it, they are not on strike and academic sessions are not disrupted by the greedy power play of a few. Even the private sector wont allow unionism because of its degenerative antics to constantly use disruptive means to solve their problems bad enough, you dont see these union leaders when thesame management and FG they constantly fight when school fees are unjustly hiked or students taken advantage of by lazy lecturers. ASSU needs to be either overhauled or reduced to individual University, they have outlived their usefulness as it is now.

What are you blabbing about? I don't think anybody has stopped you from joining the bokoharam sect. angry angry angry angry An association to kill people, or force people to adopt your way of life, beliefs? Is the union coercing people to join them? If so, that is a crime. Unfortunately most people join willingly, compared to the market unions, NURTW etc., that force people to join them. When you join a union, you agreed and must abide by its rules and majority decision(s). Most of those market unions are not even registered yet they force people to join them. You should be talking about those kind of unions, not unions people join willingly. Most people if they had the choice wont join unions, but in the Nigerian situation, if you are not in a union, your bargaining power dwindles. Collective bargaining is better for such people. undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by ceejiyn(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2013
he should shut his shit hole mouth, he dznt know wht n how d education sector is suffering.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by ceejiyn(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2013
He should shut his shit hole mouth, he dznt know wht n how d education sector suffers.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by ericr7(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2013
U don talk your mind man of God... cheesy
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
azora: Goat head you better keep shut.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by MitchDLeo(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2013
loooooolz grin grin grin grin its Goat (head) no wonder you lecturers prefer going on strike instead of lecturing you. grin grin
azora: Goat haed you better keep shut.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by adconline(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2013
The stupid govt signed an agreement with ASUU. The same stupid folks that asked the govt to negotiate with MEND and Boko Haram are now against negotiating with ASUU.
Re: FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate by ochilikoko(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: Misleading title + Primate beating about the bush, be like say this man just collect in monthly allocation...
you must be a dunderhead if truely u read d post and still accused a man of God for collecting bribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Majekodunmi Dumps ADC, Returns To APC / EFCC Arrests Babachir Lawal, To Arraign Him Today / Differences Between The Kano Judgment And Peter Obi Membership Case At PEPT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.