Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox (12496 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
GSKing: ^^^unfortunately, Hettymoore is nowhere to be foundembarassed
What Is this a joke.what happened to her please.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yooguyz:
ya! Wat's up with you
am gud.wish I could stay for a while.I must say,old people are very sensitive to things.I couldn't believe my grandad knew some things.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: am gud.wish I could stay for a while.I must say,old people are very sensitive to things.I couldn't believe my grandad knew some things.
what did your grandad know?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yooguyz:
good p.m to ya, how's ya day been?
favourable. Thanks 4 asking. Making best of my time, while we wait 4 ASUU. How do u do?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yooguyz:
what did your grandad know?
I'll update that in my diary later please.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by ONUTOPSY(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED. WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED. WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
ONUTOPSY: WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED. WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED. WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOUR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES: WHO CHANGED THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO A LIE, AND WORSHIPPED AND SERVED THE CREATURES MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOR EVER. AMEN. FOR THIS CAUSE GOD GAVE THEM UP UNTO VILE AFFECTIONS: FOR EVEN THEIR WOMEN DID CHANGE THE NATURAL USE INTO THAT WHICH IS AGAINST THE NATURE. AND LIKEWISE ALSO THE MEN, LEAVING THE NATURAL USE OF THE WOMAN, BURNED IN THEIR LUST ONE TOWARD ANOTHER; MEN WITH MEN WORKING THAT WHICH IS UNSEEMLY, AND REVEIVING IN THEMSELVES THAT RECOMPENCE OF THEIR ERROR WHICH WAS MEET. AND EVEN AS THEY DID NOT LIKE TO RETAIN GOD IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE, GOD GAVE THEM OVER TO A REPROBATE MIND, TO DO THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT CONVINIENT.BEING FILLED WITH ALL MANNER OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.(Roman1:24-29) NOTHING LIKE CHristian gay. Is either you are christian or you are not. Either you are for Jesus or you are for nothing. YOU MUST REPENT FROM YOUR SINS OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD. GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND BE SAVED.
sir are you attracted to the same-sex?
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
Today is the most beautiful day of my life, i just proposed to my girlfriend...meeen i feel so excited
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
^^^I assume u want to let sleeping dogs lie. If u want to be a happy christian and faithful husband to ur would-be wife, then she should know abt ur sexuality(or past life, i suppose). Me thinks she deserves to hear it 4rm u, not someone else... that's if u havent told her already...
Goodluck to you, my friend.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Should i...or should i not...
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yooguyz: Should i...or should i not...
You have the answer to that question. Just search deeper in ur heart and look in2 her's too. You'll make ur choice afterwards...
Coming out has been a very difficult stage, uptill date, it is still very very difficult even in countries that accepts gay relationships... Its not easy for me too...
I wish you well, Sir.

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yooguyz.I pray the Lord helps you in whatever path you choose.Please,I'll advice.You choose the safer path so you don't suffer in silence in the future.if you're sure you will be dedicating your whole life to her,go for it.If there are second thoughts,then think again before leading her on.I pray for discretion from above upon you.The Lord grant you grace to subdue your mountains.Amen.
Stay blessed bro.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 12:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz: Today is the most beautiful day of my life, i just proposed to my girlfriend...meeen i feel so excited
mtcheeeeeew deceitful being

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz: Should i...or should i not...
a part of me strongly feel ur just seeking for attention. only u pastor, only u bisex nd nw u ve proposed nd its d happiest day of ur life. I hail
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by HezronLorraine(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2013
@La cream.Please take it easy on Yooguyz.some words are better left unsaid you know.reserve them okay.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: @La cream.Please take it easy on Yooguyz.some words are better left unsaid you know.reserve them okay.
hezron don't ever assume you can tell me what to do, tnx

1 Like

Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2013
la_creame:
a part of me strongly feel ur just seeking for attention. only u pastor, only u bisex nd nw u ve proposed nd its d happiest day of ur life. I hail
dude are you jealous? grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Yooguyz.I pray the Lord helps you in whatever path you choose.Please,I'll advice.You choose the safer path so you don't suffer in silence in the future.if you're sure you will be dedicating your whole life to her,go for it.If there are second thoughts,then think again before leading her on.I pray for discretion from above upon you.The Lord grant you grace to subdue your mountains.Amen.
Stay blessed bro.
amen. Thanks bro
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
GSKing:
You have the answer to that question. Just search deeper in ur heart and look in2 her's too. You'll make ur choice afterwards...
Coming out has been a very difficult stage, uptill date, it is still very very difficult even in countries that accepts gay relationships... Its not easy for me too...
I wish you well, Sir.
after carefully weighing the pros and the cons, i've decided to kept it a secret.
Thanks for your matured input up there^^^
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
dude are you jealous? grin
jealous of an attention seeker like u... fyi i am a girl
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'll update that in my diary later please.
How's your morning?
Am still
waiting for that update
you know
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2013
la_creame:
jealous of an attention seeker like u... fyi i am a girl
oh i see! You like me don't you?
Ok ok i get it. Well sowie to disapoint you
but am not available.
grin
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
after carefully weighing the pros and the cons, i've decided to kept it a secret.
insincere and deceitful, u are no pastor and I leave u to God. just make sure u dnt bring home diseases, u seriously digust me.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
oh i see! You like me don't you?
Ok ok i get it. Well sowie to disapoint you
but am not available.
grin
u wish, I just hate ur likes. nyway may God judge u and may all the tithes u ve taken in the name of God speak against u. bye
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by Yooguyz: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2013
la_creame:
insincere and deceitful, u are no pastor and I leave u to God. just make sure u dnt bring home diseases, u seriously digust me.
#blows kisses and rolls eyes#
ok i give up! Babe Let's go out on a date and maybe we'll take up from there

[i hope that makes you feel better]

Don't worry about the boldened am not sexually active. wink
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by nnofaith: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
where is thy moral o ye pastor?! "god" is not going to send you to hell for being gay he is going to send you to hell for your deceitfull ways!
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2013
Yooguyz:
#blows kisses and rolls eyes#
ok i give up! Babe Let's go out on a date and maybe we'll take up from there

[i hope that makes you feel better]

Don't worry about the boldened am not sexually active. wink
ok ur nt trully a pastor, ve fun den
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2013
la_creame:
u wish, I just hate ur likes. nyway may God judge u and may all the tithes u ve taken in the name of God speak against u. bye
u sound like someone i know on NL. That person quoted Chikeziehosan ystaday n said exactly the same thing as u did above. If u are who i think u are, then u should start by hating urself first b4 hating bisexuals... #if you are... Im not saying you are that individual.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2013
GSKing:
u sound like someone i know on NL. That person quoted Chikeziehosan ystaday n said exactly the same thing as u did above. If u are who i think u are, then u should start by hating urself first b4 hating bisexuals... #if you are... Im not saying you are that individual.
I believe ur referring to pink lesbian . I follow hosan and her post s nuffin like mine so stop lying or post it. nywayz I am not pink lesbian and if u hv a problem with her then quote her nd stop assuming
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2013
nnofaith: where is thy moral o ye pastor?! "god" is not going to send you to hell for being gay he is going to send you to hell for your deceitfull ways!
where is ur own moral, o ye christ-like, o ye believer of christ? Aren't u a sinner? Aren't we all? Who are u to choose what punishment God dish out to people? Didnt u just condemn his sin of deceit... U bigots actually think u can just speak the word n it's done... Hahahahahaha...i laugh in castillian.
I want u all to remember this line...

GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THOSE HE WILL HAVE MERCY ON!!!

dont just ignore this post o, come and bash me and see if i give a hoot about u all
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by GSKing: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2013
la_creame:
I believe ur referring to pink lesbian . I follow hosan and her post s nuffin like mine so stop lying or post it. nywayz I am not pink lesbian and if u hv a problem with her then quote her nd stop assuming
i dont like that line u used at all, its my secondary school line... IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER... Who said i had a prb with her? What lie might u be talking abt when i could easily vindicate myself? What i said was... If u are that individual... I never said u were her 4 God's sake! Why are u being like this, my friend? I dont have anything against u bt u have a prb with bisexuals which is not proper, we are all LGBT, we are one and the same... I really wish u wouldnt take life so serious and take situations lightly without getting emotionally enraged. Its just nairaland sweetie, there's the real world outside the screen u are looking at, and its harsher than any anonymous nairalander.
Re: The people-of-orientation Christians Chatbox by lacreame: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2013
GSKing:
where is ur own moral, o ye christ-like, o ye believer of christ? Aren't u a sinner? Aren't we all? Who are u to choose what punishment God dish out to people? Didnt u just condemn his sin of deceit... U bigots actually think u can just speak the word n it's done... Hahahahahaha...i laugh in castillian.
I want u all to remember this line...

GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THOSE HE WILL HAVE MERCY ON!!!

dont just ignore this post o, come and bash me and see if i give a hoot about u all
ur so wrong, I agree I am a sinner but I dont go to the altar and preach the gospel. being gay is something u cant control I agree, bt being deceitful and dishonest is something u can. God is not to be mocked you can say he called you to serve him even with ur orientation fine, bt that doesnt give u the right to decieve a lady into marrying and not be honest with her. sincerely speaking does this guy sound like a true man of God to you? askin me to go on a date with him and we can start from there, is that how a man of God talks? pls I agree u wanna support him cs he is gay but be honest to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jesus Is More Than God, He Is Jehovah / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Private Jet Is A Necessity And Not A Luxury - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.