Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship (678 Views)

My Mum Is Interfering In My Relationship / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by austinsmat(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2013
Why todays pastors interfering in relationship by hypnotizing some ladies telling them is man is not compatible spiritually for her.pls is't a duty of a pastor to find husband or guy for a lady and our ladies are not helping matter follow ur heart why must ur pastor know ur guy ,by telling u to bring him to church.please pastors in house face ur Calling leave a relationship issues,
I lost my love by this seers pastors this is my last warning to a pastor that jinx my relationship again
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by Mynd44: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Why blame the pastors? They must survive na.

Blame the airheads who are not mature and too scared to make decisions about their future by themselves
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by didicold(f): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2013
@Mynd dat was harsh o
well, sorry @op, obviously u were dating one of dose females dat use religion as a crutch when it suits dem,i serzly cant imagine taking a guyz name to an alfa just coz i wan marry him,what happen to praying by urself and letting God do d rest,there is such a thing as destiny.
By d way dat is y u find so many "posh " ladies married to some dishonest babalawo, pastors or alfa, when d man sees dat dis chick wey come set wella,and she is inquiring about another guy, wont he call whatever demon he has to call to hold her down,or in d case of pastors dat cant publicly marry more dan one wife,he will simply "show her anoda level of grace".
Women really need to be carefull about this sort of situations because we usually end up being d loser/victim.
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by Mynd44: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2013
It was not harsh, it was the truth
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by ichidodo: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2013
That was how one pastor scattered my relationship of so many years, i swear if i catch that guy eh?
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by bknight: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2013
if I ever find out d girl I'm abt to marry first went to confirm my name with a pastor, I'd have serious doubts abt her credibility
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by austinsmat(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Mynd_44: Why blame the pastors? They must survive na.

Blame the airheads who are not mature and too scared to make decisions about their future by themselves
why i will blame the pastor is that they washes this lady if u know how they backs every words with quotes, where a pastor sees vision for them and as well put fear in them.How we nigerians depend every thing to all this pastor is alarming, Reason I'm saying this is that I'm victim,a lady that I love and we are preparing a to settle down and her love is booming to the peak,trouble started as I refuse to visited the pastor and the church because he invite me to have vision if I'm the man for her which i refuse before I know it,pastor start seeing vision where a sister want to tie down by unbeliever.the same lady that loves me like mad now start seeing me a a gentile.my question still goes is pastor have power or sees vision for marriage because I still believe in the quote Proverbs 18:22 KJV
[22] Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing , and obtaineth favour of the Lord .but why our pastor complicating issues
Re: Why Pastors Interfering In A Relationship by Mynd44: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2013
The girl is the airhead. You just don't want to blame her cos you love her and that love is making you blind to all else.

Stop transferring the blame and see the girl as the childish person who does not trust herself enough to make decisions concerning her future

(1) (Reply)

"I Caught Her In Bed With Another Woman." What Would You Have Done? / Guyz Takenote:::wooing A Girl With Bible Passages / Keys To Ensure A Sussessful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.