Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off (20516 Views)

Egypt Vs Ghana - World Cup Play-off (2 - 1) On 19th November 2013 / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Krasid(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gifted4all: Up ethiopa we are beating dis super eagles both home and away.addis ababa my mother land and not narialand Go ethiopa go bring back the cup #TEAM ETHIOPA#
You cannot even spell the name of your country.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by class0247: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
when is the date for Nigeria match
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: Team Ethiopia!!!

If I slap you, you'll modify that post. angry
Na so the suicide reach? angry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by knash1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gifted4all: Up ethiopa we are beating dis super eagles both home and away.addis ababa my mother land and not narialand Go ethiopa go bring back the cup #TEAM ETHIOPA#
e b like say na akamu dey ur head abi..... by da way what are u doin on nairaland?... away joooor....
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by abdul23(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
bring which cup?Do you think this one is marathon?
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by chriskwaku: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I am most interested in this match than the Nigerian one

It is going to be the epic battles in Kumasi and Cairo.But my black stars would be victorious

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by femi4: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
SMH....u no fit spell nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
joeydozzy:

If I slap you, you'll modify that post. angry
Na so the suicide reach? angry
angry nothing connectin me with naija now oo..

Ethiopia must win! tongue
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Chei Imo /Sa did u just wake from sleep?
Mbaaanu!

Ethiopia a great team

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by mike404(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
nadia_SA: angry nothing connectin me with naija now oo..

UH UH SO YOU DON FREE IKECHUKWU ABI
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013

But what of Iyke? cry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by naptu2: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
BBCLoveFootball retweeted

⁠Farayi Mungazi ⁠ @BBCFarayi

I'm sure @oluwashina and @ColinUdoh have booked their hotels in Rio already. Not sure @OtiAdjei will do that until AFTER the second legs!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by ichidodo: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Make i go print my Brazil 2014 World Cup jersey.
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by naptu2: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2013

cry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Zonacom(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Feel so relieved. Think i need a bottle of cold ohh mpa to enjoy this news
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is just pure madness by CAF!!

Why the heck are the best two teams in Africa pitted against one another and Tunisia is playing Cameroun? Yet we wonder why African football isn't well represented at the world cup. Cameroun's team is rubbish and Tunisia sucks.

Anyway, it seems the coast is now clear for naija to be in Brazil - defo. getting the naija world cup jersey and I might be in Brazil, who knows? Viva Nigeria!!!! It's a madness!!! cool
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by femi4: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
To spell Nairaland come hard you like this
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by anishe(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
teniola55: 1st to comment!...i must kill a goat 4 dis

How come you're first to comment? What about those that commented before?

Try harder next time. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by anishe(m): 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Up Eagles. Nice draws
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
gifted4all is clearly not gifted in the spelling area at all...

Anyway
#Team Ethiopia
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Kudanis(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Who will bet with me? BURKINA FASO will qualify ahead of ALGERIA for BRAZIL 2014. I predicted the same thing for SENEGAL before the 2002 world cup, after watching SENEGAL at the 2002 AFCON. BURKINA FASO were impressive at this year AFCON in South Africa. Anyways it's my prediction so if it doesn't goes as I predict, know that I'm not God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by knash1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
donem:
Nice writeup, but dont think the Return leg would be played in Calabar.
then where? ur parlour i think!!!!!
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
joeydozzy:

But what of Iyke? cry
wat of him!! angry
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by onila(f): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
chi4ik: Brazil tinx on my mind but so so sorry 4 Ghana and Cameroon.
Tunisia can beat Cameroon
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by mjames: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Davo93: Please let us remember our Ghanaian brothers and sisters in prayers ooo... Ghanaians are not smiling at all
[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/85586504.295.jpg[/img]

My sincere condolences.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by onila(f): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
shymexx: This is just pure madness by CAF!!

Why the heck are the best two teams in Africa pitted against one another and Tunisia is playing Cameroun? Yet we wonder why African football isn't well represented at the world cup. Cameroun's team is rubbish and Tunisia sucks.

Anyway, it seems the coast is now clear for naija to be in Brazil - defo. getting the naija world cup jersey and I might be in Brazil, who knows? Viva Nigeria!!!! It's a madness!!! cool
smiley
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by solomon111(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
shymexx: This is just pure madness by CAF!!

why are you not supporting your darling team,
"the 3 lions".
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by BankuTilapia: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: The Ghanians will be trembling with fear now cheesy

We r not cowards like u nigerians, we will tear Egypt apart. We fear no one except God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by gradeA(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
i-General:
If I were Stephen Keshi, I will just take my CHAN team to Addis Ababa to wallop Ethiopia and use the Enyimba team that just won the confed cup to kill them off at home. #Easyjob.

Thank God you are not Keshi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by darejoshua: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
up Nigeria Glory b 2 God....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by solomon111(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

We r not cowards like u nigerians, we will tear Egypt apart. We fear no one except God.
Very optimistic.
Let's hope those arabs calling themselves Egyptians are not the ones going to do the "tearing".
Re: Nigeria To Play Ethiopia In World Cup Play-off by pazienza(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
CAF needs deliverance, Ghana and Egypt have no business playing against each other at this stage,they should be in Brazil doing Africa proud, if we don't send our best teams to world cup, then it's only a matter of time before our five qualification slots become reduced.

I predict Nigeria,Ghana,Tunisia,Ivory coast and Burkina faso to go through. Still a strong contigent,but we could have gotten a better one if only Cameroon was paired with Egypt and Tunisia with Ghana, that way, we would have been able to replace a weak Tunisia with a stronger and better Egypt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / USA Vs WALES: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 1) On 21st November 2022 / EPL Season Preview: Comparing The Top 5 EPL Clubs To Avengers Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.