Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys (2236 Views)

Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2008
is this normal?? when am talkin with guys i stammer and cant look into the face of the guy am talkin to but if its ladies i never stammer and i enjoy lookin into their eyes, i also feel more comfortable with ladies far more than guys, can someone give me a reason, ??
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Busta(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2008
either u homophobic or just plain ol "Woman Wrapper"
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
homo what, ??nah am not homophobic, explain better what you mean by woman wrapper, ??
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Nigaluva: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2008
@Busta
Busta:

either u homophobic or just plain ol "Woman Wrapper"
No offence meant Busta, but "homophobic" is the hatred for homosexuals and not what you implied, Just so you know.

@wild guy
I hate to disappoint you but you're showing classic case of denying what you are.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Busta(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
Niga_luva:

No offence meant Busta, but "homophobic" is the hatred for homosexuals and not what you implied, Just so you know.

thanks . . . but that was exactly wat i meant.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ niga_luva

am not gettin any of what you sayin, wat am i, ??
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Rockchick(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
Gay i guess lipsrsealed

just guessing lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Tetchiness(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Either you're a playa or you're turning gay wink
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by dyabman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2008
wild guy:

is this normal?? when am talkin with guys i stammer and can't look into the face of the guy am talkin to but if its ladies i never stammer and i enjoy lookin into their eyes, i also feel more comfortable with ladies far more than guys, can someone give me a reason, ??

why u just dey embarras urself

if im ur friend i wont talk to you ever again, u no bi sure boy again that na big time Bleep up for ur side, u better change before its too late
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by 2dye4(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2008
@wild guy: the question should be why can't u look @ guys and be comfortable, is there anything else goin on in ur head? or maybe ur just a sissy and that is why u feel more comfortable with girls. as mentioned by niga_luva, u mite be in denial of who u are or what u are becoming. fill in the blanks.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by onyinye2(f): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
there is no answer to your question. it just is. you prefer being with women. big deal. all through school and now, i hang with mostly males. it is not that i dont like being with my own kind i just prefer being around males.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Pataki: 11:37pm On Jun 20, 2008
A guy feeling more comfortable with ladies than guys implies he is gay

Some people need to go back to kindergarten.

@ Poster,

You need to be balanced socially. I do not have any suggestions for you. Sorry. lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Esss(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
Hmm!! This is weird!!

I'm forced to say you just might be Gay but then I should know better.

Is it that you are shy around guys, or that you dont like the company of guys, or you rather confide in chicks than in guys or what??

wild guy:

is this normal?? when am talkin with guys i stammer and can't look into the face of the guy am talkin to but if its ladies i never stammer and i enjoy lookin into their eyes, i also feel more comfortable with ladies far more than guys, can someone give me a reason, ??

Just saw this!! your answer is plain and simple. You are exhibiting faggish tendencies

my opinion.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Tetchiness(f): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
Esss:

Hmm!! This is weird!!

I'm forced to say you just might be Gay but then I should know better.

Is it that you are shy around guys, or that you don't like the company of guys, or you rather confide in chicks than in guys or what??

Just saw this!! your answer is plain and simple. You are exhibiting faggish tendencies

my opinion.

You're right jare. . .
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by onyinye2(f): 11:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
soo Esss are you saying that im gay cause i hang with mostly guys inquiring minds want to know.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Tetchiness(f): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2008
onyinye2:

soo Esss are you saying that im gay cause i hang with mostly guys inquiring minds want to know.

You're a tomboy. . .me to hon, prefer hanging with guys, less drama.

But most of the gay guys I know, hang mostly arnd girls. They feel more comfy with them, and feel like they have sth in common. gays! cool
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Esss(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Do you stammer around girls?? Cant look them in the eye?? Feel shy around them?? have tingly sensations around them??

Then yes, you are a gay
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Tetchiness(f): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2008
lmao!!
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by arianne(f): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2008
@pataki- did u read his post very well ? which one is stammering in front of guys or not being able look @ guys? dem wan bite u?

2dye4, ess and tetchines are on point. its a different thing to be generally shy or withdrawn but to turn to a jelly in front of guys and having tea partys with ladies his far from social balancing.

@poster- my dear, did u just turn 17? u need to get real with urself
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2008
@ onyinye2

at least there is someone who understands me, am definately not gay, !!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by dyabman(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2008
Gay roll with guys and not girls , so hes not a gay just acting like one shocked shocked
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Esss(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
wild guy:

at least there is someone who understands me, am definately not gay, !!!!!!!!

Denial is a killer. You need therapy or simply accept your status as a gay.got
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by iseobio(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
I dont think you are gay. it is just that you prefer women to men. maybe it has to do with you upbringing. for example if you father was very hard on you and your mum is always kind. you will be inclined to associate with the feminine folk more than with the men folk. anyway women are good to associate with.

MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH MULTITUDE OF WIVES.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by holythug(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
shocked
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2008
holythug:

shocked

you right mann, ma dad was kinda harsh on me and ma mum was the kind one,

@all
AM NOT GAY
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2008
hehehehe, nothing really wrong with that smiley
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Radiant(f): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2008
You can't look into dem boiz eyes? grin grin grin Na wa o
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by wildguy(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2008
@ radiant

i guess ppl are different gal, !!
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by arianne(f): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2008
wild guy:

you right mann, ma dad was kind of harsh on me and ma mum was the kind one,

@all
AM NOT GAY

just like everyone in jail is innocent abi? ur just another closet case.
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by kufreabasi(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2008
wild guy, why do you called yourself wild-guy? you are nothing but a woman rapper
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by jkpretty(f): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
I don't know what to call u, maybe u've not figured ur gay tendencies. or u have failed to admit.

I had a friend in school in my undergraduate yrs he was always with us (the chicks), he doesn't like the male company for a sec. Not for once did i see him walking with a guy for lectures, and at other times while gisting with us he brings out his mirror brushes his hair, laughs and re-checks himself again. He always got the female company cos he was darm pretty! But mehn! at first i thot it was ok for a guy to be like that but later it got really annoying especially with the way he tries to be prim & proper. I see him like one who hasn't figured out his gay tendencies or shying away from societal frown. @Poster are u like this undecided
Re: Is This Normal: ? Am More Comfortable With Ladies Than Guys by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2008
Could it be you are gay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could You Marry A Person You Found In The Internet? / The "Death-sentence" Words You Should NEVER, EVER Say To A Woman? / Ladies Will You Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.