Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,716 members, 7,837,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. (5167 Views)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Amaechi Vs Akpabio Or If You Like APC Vs PDP (pic) / The Fashola Vs Akpabio Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
bloggernaija: There is only one fashola in terms of initiatives
And after him is areberascal and amaechi .
Amaechi actually scores highest in education.
I need to X-ray the health sector before passing judgement .
If not for the polity over there in the creeks where everyone want their palm greased ,I reckon he would have performed even better.
That is why if there is ever a match up between him and clueless joe,
The articulate Amaechi takes my vote anytime.
HE NEEDS TO GET RID OF THAT PRIVATE JET THOUGH.

The next thread is going to be Amaechi's Hospitals Vs Akpabio's Hospitals.

Stay tuned...

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
primus_maximus: What kind of Comparison is this you put six average/dead pictures of one state and put over 40 pictures of another state... if you want to praise the achievements of Amaechi then create a thread praising him... If you want to compare, then give us 40+ pictures of both states, whether good or bad... I actually think Akpabio should be proud of the fact that every1 is trying to compare their state with his. In my opinion this thread and the one comparing Fashola and Akpabio are very uncalled-for.

1. What kind of talk is this? All the Akpabio school pictures are from Akpabio's website minus just the nursing schools.

2. If there are better pictures and schools in Akwa Ibom, why put the ugly, old and poor schools on his website instead of the 40 phantom shcoools that doesn't exist? Makes no sense especially for a bragging loud mouth like Apkabio.

3. You can not manufacture 40 schools that doesn't exist ao what you see here is what you get and they are from Akpabio's website.

4. All state governors put their best work on their website to show off so this is what akpabio is showing off with because because this is all he has.

And please, if any of you don't have any pictures of your own to counter what's in this thread, please hushh your mouth and don't derail the thread...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by veraponpo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

1. What kind of talk is this? All the Akpabio school pictures are from Akpabio's website minus just the bursing schools.

2. If there are better pictures and schools in Akwa Ibom, why put the ugly, old and poor schools on his website instead of the 40 phantom shcoools that doesn't exist? Makes no sense especially for a bragging loud mouth like Apkabio.

3. You can not manufacture 40 schools that doesn't exist ao what you see here is what you get and they are from Akpabio's website.

4. All state governors put their best work on their website to show off so this is what akpabio is showing off with because because this is all he has.

@Agbameta, thank u for this initiative. You have used facts to silence those people. They have forgotten the words of the Sage Prof Wole Soyinka that 'bluff is no substitute to bullet'

And please, if any of you don't have any pictures of your own to counter what's in this thread, please hushh your mouth and don't derail the thread...

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by primusmaximus: 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

1. What kind of talk is this? All the Akpabio school pictures are from Akpabio's website minus just the bursing schools.

you must think I'm supporting Akpabio.. personally i think he has greatly underperformed that's why i wonder why every1 rushes to compare themselves with him thereby acknowledging him in the process... if you argument is based on the schools on the Governors website then please point them out to me...
http://www.rotimiamaechi.net/
http://www.godswillakpabio.com/default.aspx
because if that's all Akpabio has done then i find it very hard to believe he will have even one supporter left
(And please watch how you talk to people)
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
primus_maximus:
you must think I'm supporting Akpabio.. personally i think he has greatly underperformed that's why i wonder why every1 rushes to compare themselves with him thereby acknowledging him in the process... if you argument is based on the schools on the Governors website then please point them out to me...
http://www.rotimiamaechi.net/
http://www.godswillakpabio.com/default.aspx
because if that's all Akpabio has done then i find it very hard to believe he will have even one supporter left
(And please watch how you talk to people)

[img]

http://www.godswillakpabio.com/imagePage.aspx?qrID=aug090814[img]

[img]http://www.aksgonline.com/images/imgInterminSchoolsOvr.jpg[img]

[img]http://www.godswillakpabio.com/images/aug090814.jpg[img]

[img]http://myakwaibom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/akwa-poly.jpg[img]

Btw, quote the pics and check out the image links, that's what people with common sense do, this is how you find out the source?

This is not magic
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
And saying the man has done well without telling us exactly what he did is BS and meaningless talk, put your money where your mouth is...

For the sake of fairness, I went to his own website for my info and if I'm missing anything, show us what I'm missing...

This is 2013, no time for BS...
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by primusmaximus: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

Btw, quote the pics and check out the image links, that's what people with common sense do, this is how you find out the source?

There is not magic

Take it or leave it, Akwa-ibom has more to offer than what you have put on this thread.. in fact every state in this country has more to offer than that... anyway it's your life, believe what you want to, and also you completely missed my point on the governors link
*unfollows thread*
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by TechyGuy: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
HOW ABOUT AMAECHI VS FASHOLA SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS?

ARE Y'ALL AFRAID APC GOONS?
grin grin grin

OR MAKE IT 3 IN 1, AMAECHI vs AKPABIO vs FASHOLA?

Fear dey catch them. Why compare PDP with PDP, wetin concern una self? grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
primus_maximus:
Take it or leave it, Akwa-ibom has more to offer than what you have put on this thread.. in fact every state in this country has more to offer than that... anyway it's your life, believe what you want to, and also you completely missed my point on the governors link
*unfollows thread*

After busting your bubble with the links, its tantrum time.....lmao

Unfortunately for you, Akpabio himself care less about what his own state has to offer hence relocating himself and his precious family to lagos for good life and prosperity, he put his own daughter in a better school , the same better school he donated millions of akwa ibom peoples money to while subjecting the poor kids in his state to the eye sore in this thread.

Thanks for unfollowing the thread with your BS.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
TechyGuy: HOW ABOUT AMAECHI VS FASHOLA SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS?

ARE Y'ALL AFRAID APC GOONS?
grin grin grin

OR MAKE IT 3 IN 1, AMAECHI vs AKPABIO vs FASHOLA?

Fear dey catch them. Why compare PDP with PDP, wetin concern una self? grin grin grin

Go to the Fashola vs Akpabio thread if you are interested in fasholas hospitals, the joke was on akpabio....
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by TechyGuy: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

Go to the Fashola vs Akpabio thread if you are interested in fasholas hospitals, the joke was on akpabio....

No I mean Fashola vs Amaechi thread. Abi you dey fear? grin grin cheesy

That will be APC vs PDP nah, since y'all say PDP is the problem of this Nation. Or has the stance changed? cheesy grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
TechyGuy:

No I mean Fashola vs Amaechi thread. Abi you dey fear? grin grin cheesy

That will be APC vs PDP nah, since y'all say PDP is the problem of this Nation. Or has the stance changed? cheesy grin

Yes, I'm very scared.

Now, please get lost if you don't have anything better to contribute
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by TechyGuy: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

Yes, I'm very scared.

Now, please get lost if you don't have anythiong better to contribute

Now you are talking. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Does that mean you agree to the fact that APC is a fraud too?
Because this thread is a win-win for PDP as Amaechi, rebel or not, is still in PDP and has so far REFUSED to join your party with all the support you are giving him.
He is using you to gain stance in PDP, lol.
The joke is on you and all APC laptop crew! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by nrdgeek: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
smh ... So some people actually think anyone from the SW must be a member of APC? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
nrd_geek: smh ... So some people actually think anyone from the SW must be a member of APC? undecided lipsrsealed

You shouldn't expext much from mindless, clowns, trolls and dullards, NL is full of them.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
PDP - Power to the People.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Back to topic..

How do you get your schools shut down, denied accreditation because of lack of infrastructure while holding on to the largest state budget in Nigeria for just 5 million people?

Yet, he has money to dash celebrities and buy lucury jeeps for celebrities, buy luxury trucks, private jets, keep himself and his wife in Luxury in Lagos, donate cash to every body and anybody...

This is really mind buggling ...
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by ujoinme: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Non of you guys should waste your precious time with the fool Agbameta also known as Eko ile all this fool does is to post stupid threads about Akpabio he is obsessed with the great leadership qualities and his achievments of akpabio. and since akpabios achievement is a nightmare to his APC/ACN sponsor and their agenda that why this goon is propagating this falsehood.
When nairalanders got wise on his antics and started ignoring his threads as Eko ile he just changed his handle/username to agbemeta here are samples of the same threads he started under his old username eko ile:

https://www.nairaland.com/1331146/akpabios-world-class-water-works
https://www.nairaland.com/1330582/akpabios-hospitals
https://www.nairaland.com/1328283/akpabios-schools..pics

for objective nigerians/ nairalanders not interested in APC/ACN propaganda that are interested in the achievments of akpabio pls visit the websites below for i will not give credence to this fool by joinning issues with him on this phoney thread https://www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures or http://www.uncommontransformation.tv or http://www.aksgonline.com/
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by ujoinme: 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2013
Non of you guys should waste your precious time with the fool Agbameta also known as Eko ile all this fool does is to post stupid threads about Akpabio he is obsessed with the great leadership qualities and his achievments of akpabio. and since akpabios achievement is a nightmare to his APC/ACN sponsor and their agenda that why this goon is propagating this falsehood.
When nairalanders got wise on his antics and started ignoring his threads as Eko ile he just changed his handle/username to agbemeta here are samples of the same threads he started under his old username eko ile:

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Randerl: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2013
Very nice and objective thread.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
primus_maximus: What kind of Comparison is this you put six average/dead pictures of one state and put over 40 pictures of another state... if you want to praise the achievements of Amaechi then create a thread praising him... If you want to compare, then give us 40+ pictures of both states, whether good or bad... I actually think Akpabio should be proud of the fact that every1 is trying to compare their state with his. In my opinion this thread and the one comparing Fashola and Akpabio are very uncalled-for.

Are u ok at all? Where do u want to get 40 pictures of akpabio schools? U can only present what exist. Those schools don't.
Akpabio is a fraud. The fool just built few roads for the past 6 yrs.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by Demdem(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

The next thread is going to be Amaechi's Hospitals Vs Akpabio's Hospitals.

Stay tuned...

Excellent. Please to be fair, let's consider prisons too.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by desgiezd(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
I wont even compare between the two but I will say I now know the reason why people accuse Amaechi of being proud. Who would radically change his state in this manner and not be proud of his achievements just within 6 years? Was it not in this same Rivers State that Odili spent 8 years?

The guy is a great achiever and I doff my hat for him. Rather than villify him as PDP/Wike/Patience/Jonathan are presently doing he should be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
Demdem:

Are u ok at all? Where do u want to get 40 pictures of akpabio schools? U can only present what exist. Those schools don't.
Akpabio is a fraud. The fool just built few roads for the past 6 yrs.

They obviously have some invisible 40 pictures of schools Akpabio forgot to add on his website and instead posted the lousy and ugly ones on his website for agbameta to reference on NL.

Some people are just dumber than dumb..
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
ujoinme: Non of you guys should waste your precious time with the fool Agbameta also known as Eko ile all this fool does is to post stupid threads about Akpabio he is obsessed with the great leadership qualities and his achievments of akpabio. and since akpabios achievement is a nightmare to his APC/ACN sponsor and their agenda that why this goon is propagating this falsehood.

Thanks for making my point with the links you posted. The fact that the resident Akwa ibom expart with all his random and usless pictures in the uyo peace thread (even there is nothing peaceful about the killer capital of Nigeria) failed to counter the pics in this thread says a lot about your own silly motives and incompetence...

If helping akpabio is your goal and objective, produce something to counter these pics and untill you do just that, you remain irrelevant...
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by ujoinme: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:

Thanks for making my point with the links you posted. The fact that the resident Akwa ibom expart with all his random and usless pictures in the uyo peace thread (even there is nothing peaceful about the killer capital of Nigeria) failed to counter the pics in this thread says a lot about your own silly motives and incompetence...

If helping akpabio is your goal and objective, produce something to counter these pics and untill you do just that, you remain irrelevant...

thanks for not denying the fact that you are eko ile. the APC/ACN goon.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
ujoinme:

thanks for no denying the fact that you are eko ile. the APC/ACN goon.

This thread as titled is Amaechi Vs Akpabio

Not your headache and worries about agabmeta or eko ile.

The resident Akwa Ibom expart can not defend his akwa ibom with counter pictures and facts, instead na eko ile worries dey trouble am...

See ya life.

Don't blame me, blame akpabio the con man...

lmao
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by ujoinme: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:
This thread as titled is Amaechi Vs Akpabio
Not your headache and worries about agabmeta or eko ile.
The resident Akwa Ibom expart can not defend his akwa ibom with counter pictures and facts, instead na eko ile worries dey trouble am...
See ya life.
Don't blame me, blame akpabio the con man...
lmao

Now my job is to enlighten unsuspecting nairalander on nefarious activities of paid goons like you masquerading as ordinary nairalanders on this site and not to defend akpabio. Akpabio's body of work speaks volumes for him hence he doesn't need goons like you to praise or vilify his works.
Nigerians are well aware of the good works of Akpabio and an ant like you cannot change that no matter how many threads you open on nairaland Fact!
Despite your effort and that of the biased media to malign Akpabio his name is on everyone's mouth which is what infuriates goons like you.
Akpabio is a star when it comes to delivering dividends of democracy to his constituents and his works are on ground for nigerians to see and enjoy unlike the newspaper/propaganda projects of the others.
Some nigerians may disagree with his politics but everyone agrees that he is a star when it comes to projects and thats a Fact that only a slowpoke like you will never get. bye
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by agbameta: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
ujoinme:

[s]Now my job is to enlighten unsuspecting nairalander on nefarious activities of paid goons like you masquerading as ordinary nairalanders on this site and not to defend akpabio. Akpabio's body of work speaks volumes for him hence he doesn't need goons like you to praise or vilify his works.
Nigerians are well aware of the good works of Akpabio and an ant like you cannot change that no matter how many threads you open on nairaland Fact!
Despite your effort and that of the biased media to malign Akpabio his name is on everyone's mouth which is what infuriates goons like you.
Akpabio is a star when it comes to delivering dividends of democracy to his constituents and his works are on ground for nigerians to see and enjoy unlike the newspaper/propaganda projects of the others.
Some nigerians may disagree with his politics but everyone agrees that he is a star when it comes to projects and thats a Fact that only a slowpoke like you will never get. bye
[/s]

Stop spamming the thread with your sorry cries and meaningless nonsense

The best way to help your akpabio is to show us exactly what he did that I didn't post in this thread and the fact that you are yet to do just that renders you and your cries irrelevant...

Leave the thread if you don't have anything to counter the pictures with, there's no need to keep littering the thread with your empty and shallow tears.
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by ujoinme: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
agbameta:
Stop spamming the thread with your sorry cries and meaningless nonsense
The best way to help your akpabio is to show us exactly what he did that I didn't post in this thread and the fact that you are yet to do just that renders you and your cries irrelevant...
Leave the thread if you don't have anything to counter the pictures with, there's no need to keep littering the thread with your empty and shallow tears.
Like i said akpabio does not need help, his work speaks for him unlike your APC/ACN godfathers who need the service of goons like you.
I don't suffer fools like you hence i don't need to join issues nor measure manhood with you other than to expose your hypocrisy! minions like you are not interested in facts but in spreading rumor and falsehood, i deal with facts, that said an done talking to you on this thread
for objective nigerians/ nairalanders not interested in APC/ACN propaganda that are interested in the achievments of akpabio pls visit the websites below for i will not give credence to this fool by joinning issues with him on this phoney thread https://www.nairaland.com/1256550/uyo-city-peace-beauty-pictures or http://www.uncommontransformation.tv or http://www.aksgonline.com/
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by plaindealer: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Amaechi definitely mopped floor with qkpabio. No contest at all at all... you can not run a state with lies and deceit while camped out inside gej's bedroom in Abuja..

What a sad lose for akwa ibomites...
Re: Amaechi's Schools Vs Akpabio's Schools. by barneyboy(f): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
13,000 unemployed graduates employed by ameachi to teach in those beautiful schools top that too as one of his recent achievements na beans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Speaker Seeks President Buhari, NASS Intervention In Assembly Crisis / Keyamo: "Stop Ethnicising Insecurity, It Is A Global Issue" / E-Payment Transactions In Q1 2021 Rise By 82% To ₦66 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.