Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,700 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Do Single Ladies Prefer Married To Single Men?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Single Ladies Prefer Married To Single Men?!! (570 Views)

A Letter To Single Guys / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Single Ladies Prefer Married To Single Men?!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Hello Peeps,
Just had this clinic matters discussion at work on the reason why many single ladies prefer dating married men to single men. My colleague, Ronke was of the opinion that married men are more caring and responsible!!! Mr Sunday said they are more generous with money. I feel its just an instinct in women to feel attracted to a married man because its a status they wish they could have.
Other notions were that the sex with a married man is usually an official no strings attached,cos most ladies won't get disappointed knowing there is no matrimonial expectation. I feel the married man is just using the ring to exploit the gliche in the psyche that predisposes single women to fall for married men. A successful single man is at equal par with a successful married man. and the fact that a married man has an affair already labels him irresponsible, in a way, at least regarding his marital vows. What do you think?

Re: Why Do Single Ladies Prefer Married To Single Men?!! by onyenro(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
most ladies that do that are Broke girls looking for money. But remember, what you do to others shall be done to you when and if you get married. On the other hand, men do it to ease off a troublesome wife or its just habit....bad sex habit
Re: Why Do Single Ladies Prefer Married To Single Men?!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
The few i know actually have good jobs, at least, they aren't collecting any money...its somehow casual sex

(1) (Reply)

That Which You Seek / Real Woman / What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.